Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Feeling bad for Pihu..
Update soon.
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 37
Ishita saw pihu unconscious. She sits near her and holds her hand.
Ishita-pihu... Getup Na babu see ishimaa is here. I'm not going anywhere. You are also here. No one is taking you anywhere. Why are you scared betu...? Please getup.
Ishita's patience broke when she didn't responded.
Ishita shouted in frustration.
Ishita-ruhi...!!! What happened..? She was ok in morning. Can't you take care of your little sister.
Ruhi-im sorry ishimaa. But i didn't knew that she knows the meaning of custody.
Ishita-what custody which custody.
Ruhi told her everything.
Ishita was shocked.
Ishita-i will kill this Shagun.
Ruhi-ishimaa please don't go anywhere now at least. Pihu needs us.
Ishita looks at pihu and sits there crying.
After an hour Ishita sees pihu still sleeping. She goes out to talk to doctors. Raman comes in and sits beside pihu.
Pihu wakes up calling ishimaa again and sees raman beside her holding her hand. She remembered how raman told her that he kicked out Ishita. Then priya telling about Shagun taking her custody. Pihu jerks her hand.
Raman sees her conscious and gets happy.
Raman-pihu... Pihu beta you OK..? How are you feeling now.
Pihu-why are you here.? What are you doing here..? Go go you go from here. Because of you she will take me away.
Raman-pihu...,! Why are talking like this what have i done..? Who will take you..?
Raman was shocked to see pihu behaving violently.
Pihu was not listening him she was just getting hyper. Just then doctors and Ishita enters.
Pihu throws a glass kept at side table in anger and it hits ishu.
Pihu looks on and cries shockingly.
Pihu-ishimaa...!!! Sorry I'm sorry ishimaa i always hurt you. Because of me you always face problems. But then too i don't want to go please don't let me go...
Pihu said those last lines with pleading eyes.
Ishita was not injured much. She looked at her daughter crying face and pleading eyes. Ishu also cries seeing her state. Raman was still clueless. He didn't know what pihu was talking about.
Raman-pihu...,!! Why...
Pihu didn't let him complete..
Pihu-yes are still here.. Go just go i don't want to talk to you go just go.
Raman was still not going. Seeing pihu's vulnerable state Ishita shouted in anger.
Ishita-cant you listen her raman..? She is asking you to leave so stop interrogation my daughter and leave...
Raman-but...
Ishita-leave raman just leave my daughter needs me right now.
Adi also came there and heard everything. He angrily goes to raman and drags holding his hand out.
Ruhi too goes out to tell him the reason.
Ishita goes to Pihu and caresses her face lovingly. Pihu touches Ishita's hand where glass hit her.
Pihu-see ishimaa during my birth i hurt you by making your away from ruhi didi. Then i hurt you when you came back. Again and again. Today again i hurt you. I'm very bad.
Ishita-yes you are right pihu is very bad. Pihu is bad because she didn't even think once before spoiling her health.

Yes ishimaa is hurt. Because pihu behaved so violently and rudely with Papa. My pihu can never do like this. That's why pihu is bad and ishimaa is hurt.
Pihu-im sorry ishimaa but i don't want to go. She will take me away and like she use to give you wrong medicines she will give me also something unsuall. She will spoil my health too like yours.
Ishita-who told you that you will go. Haaannn..,,.? Don't you trust your ishimaa...?
Pihu nodded in yes.
Ishita-then get well soon fast you are not going anywhere no one will take you anywhere.
Pihu-promise...
Ishita remembered how she always said to Pihu ruhi promise in her memory loss.
Ishita smiles and says.
"Pihu promise"
Pihu smiles happily and hugs Ishita. Feeling complete warmth in her mother arms.
Outside raman was super angry.
He was going to Shagun but adi stops him.
Do whatever you want but i don't want that woman to come here or know all this. If she comes here she will create some or other issues so please keep your anger and ego aside for today. I trust ishimaa she will handle everything.
Ishita comes out.
Raman-pihu... How is Pihu now. I want to meet her.
Ishita-she don't want to meet you raman so just stay away and don't stress her.
Raman-but Ishita...
Ishita stood in front of door stopping him.
Raman remembered the day when he kicked Ishita out from room when pihu was last admitted here. He didn't let her meet pihu calling Shagun her mother.
He looked at Ishita she was standing emotionless.
There was no emotions no expression on her face. Raman moved back realising what Ishita must have felt that day. When he and pihu both abandoned her..
Ishra had an eyelock. Ishita with no emotions and raman with realisation. Adi smirked at the situation.
Adi-weird...!! isn't it Papa..?? That day you blamed ishimaa for kidnapping and don't know what accusations you have put on her. And made her own daughter away from her mercilessly. See today destiny has given you the taste of your medicine.
How you feel now..?? When your own child says that you go away i hate you and all. You know what i thought that you have gone through this pain in my time when i used to hate you. And you will never do like this with anyone because you know the pain of rejection from your child. But no i was wrong you did more brutally with ishimaa.
Ishita-stop it adi i don't want any chaos or issue created here. Pihu is resting inside so just stop all this dramas. Even i can expect this from you at least...??
Adi looked at Ishita and understood that hurting raman is hurting her too. Though she didn't showed and stood their strongly with emotionless face. But from inside she was hurting but she wanted raman to realise what injury he has given her and how deep it is.
Raman goes from there.
At home Shagun was waiting for pihu.
Toshiji, simmi knew about pihu's condition and they also knew that they have to hide it from Shagun.
Shagun-it's very late I'm going to pick her from school.

Just then Amma enters. Toshiji signs her to do something. Amma gets her sign and she thinks something.
Amma-oye Shagun where are you going...? Yesterday you ate chicken...? I saw you buying in that hotel.
Shagun-yes i ate so..?
Amma-so...? So why you threw the waste near my door.
Toshiji-haaye Shagun why did you throw there...?
Shagun-what..?? Who said that... i didn't do that...?
Amma-ayyo then am i lying...?
Toshiji-yes i also didn't had yesterday.
Shagun-neelu must have thrown i don't know about it.
Simmi goes in and calls adi to check their status.
Adi-bua don't let her go to school. We are getting pihu discharged. Tell her that pihu is with Papa.
Simmi-ok adi you take care of pihu i will manage here.
Simmi goes out and signs Amma to make Shagun busy more. Amma toshiji starts quarrelling and drags Shagun also in the fight.
In hospital...
Doctor discharge pihu giving warning that pihu should not be stressed any more.
Raman was sitting in his car from that time.
He remembered everything how pihu rejected him today. The same way he rejected Ishita.
Raman-you have got an amazing answer raman. From starting you're keep on hurting everyone. Specially Ishita. What have i done. Firstly i lost her 7 years ago. Tha was my mistake that she tried to kill herself. I'm criminal not of only Ishita but adi and pihu too.
I snatched adi his mother warmth. After that i gave attention only to Pihu i forgot that adi has become so lonely.

I didn't even peeped in his room even once. How his schooling finished. How his college finished. How he started matrimonial business. I don't anything. And pihu i left her with a heartless woman. It's all my mistake. I deserve pihu's hatred. Ishita is right she is doing right.
Just then adi comes out carrying pihu's medicine and Ishita comes out carrying pihu. Raman comes out and open car door for them.
Pihu-ishimaa haven't you bought your car..??
Just then romi came with ishu's car.
Pihu-see ishimaa your car came let's go in that.
Ishita looked at raman's fell face. She signalled adi to go with raman. Adi denied first but he couldn't reject her plea.
Ishita goes with romi carrying pihu.
Adi goes and sits in raman's car.
Raman looks on sadly going pihu and ishu. But smiles a little seeing adi in his car.
Adi saw raman not moving.
Adi-it's ok if you don't want me to sit i will take cab.
Raman-no... No sit.
Raman looked at Ishita mouthing thank you to adi and adi assuring her with smile.
Raman understood that Ishita asked him to sit in his car.
Raman-nothing can beat her goodness.
Adi-that's why you always take advantage.
Raman-i don't take advantage. I usually take her for granted. That whatever i do she will come back to me.
Adi-thats your ego.
Raman-yes 7 years ago i was angry because we lost ruhi. I was angry on my self that i didn't reach on time. Ishita was alone. Pihu was too small. Ishita couldn't save both. I knew that i wanted to reach their.
But my car broke. And when i reached. It was too late.
I was angry on myself. As usual i don't have anyone to lash out. So...
Adi-you lashed out at ishimaa and you thought that she'd will come back whatever you say.
Raman-yes but in my frustration i forgot how deep i wounded her. And i realised it when i got her suicide news.
Adi-she knows you too well.
Raman-means..?
Adi-whatever you told me just now. Ishimaa already told me when i asked her.
FLASHBACK
Adi was sitting on terrace. After pihu Ishita reunion.
Ishita came in search of pihu thinking that she is sad again and came here. But instead found adi.
Ishita-adi... What are you doing here..? And where is Pihu..?
Adi-ishimaa... Wo pihu wanted some things for her project so ruhi took her to market.
Ishita noticed adi was crying.
Ishita-what happened why are you crying...??
Adi-i was angry with Papa after your airport accident. I lashed out at him. I didn't forgive him and said that i will forgive him that day when my ishimaa will forgive him. Are you going to forgive him...?
Ishita sat near him on bench. She took his head and make him lie down in her lap.
Ishita-what do you think..? Does raman love me...??
Adi nodded in yes.
Ishita-and why you think that..? He was going to marry Shagun.
Adi-if he wanted he could have done it in 7 years.
Ishita-so according to you he loves me and didn't want to marry Shagun. So why he announced it.
Adi-in anger.
Ishita-exactly... My boy raman loves me and he was angry.
Because i was also at fault. I left him and you both after ruhi and gone...? He was angry because i should have come back to fight with him but i didn't. Ok i agree raman's words did hurt me but why did i punished you and pihu. I must have came back punished raman for his mistake and be with you both being a mother. I must have shown him raising you both that I'm a good mother. But i ran away like a coward. So we both were at fault. So the punishment which i couldn't give him then will give now being with my kids. And prove that he was wrong. He has to learn to stop blaming me for everything. And when it comes to you do what your heart says. I know you love me but you love him too equally..??
Adi nodded in yes.
Ishita-so give sometime to your relationship with him. Which you both didn't do in these 7 years.
And you yourself decide what you have to do.
Fight with him of mine is personal that is between me and him. You don't get effect from this.
Adi smiled happily and slept their only in her lap.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Raman smiled listening adi.
Raman-so you mother son teamed up.
Adi-that depends on you. How much you try to woo her. But before that you should talk to her.
Raman- about what...?
Adi-about pihu's custody. If you both will be together then Shagun can do nothing.
Raman-but I don't want our relationship this time because of ruhi pihu adi or anyone. I want to improve our relationship just because us. Because i want her. Her love her care. And she needs me. My love my care.
Adi smiled listening him.
Adi-ishimaa was right. Talking is very necessary in any relationship. Conversation end means relationship ends.
Raman-ummm... How's your business going on.
Adi was shocked listening his question. But then answered him casually because in last 7 years he never questioned anything like this.
Adi(st)-Ishimaa herself is miracle in anyone's life.
Adi smiled looking outside of the car smiling and lost.
Raman too felt light after talking his heart out with him.
Today's weather also seems different to them.
At home Ishita reached first with romi pihu and ruhi.
Ishita came and heard toshiji and Amma quarrelling.
Ishita-what happened why are you all fighting.
Amma saw everything was under control. And goes away.
Shagun saw pihu in ishita's hand.
Pihu closed her eyes hugging Ishita.
Ishita thought pihu is really sleeping.
Shagun-what is Pihu doing with you.
Ishita-she slept in car so I picked her. What's your problem..? Move now.
Shagun-give her to me i will take.
Saying this Shagun was snatching pihu.
Pihu closed her eyes tightly and tightened her grip around ishita's shoulders.
Raman came and saw Shagun fighting with Ishita for pihu. He came near and removed her hand in anger from pihu.
Pihu felt relaxed sensing shagun's hand moving away.
Ishra glared at Shagun and Ishita took pihu inside. Raman adi also goes in. Leaving fuming Shagun back. Ishita made pihu lie down on bed and saw pihu awake. Ishita looked at pihu and she winked at her.
Ishita remembers same incident of ruhi which she did when she was with Shagun.
Ishita-you both naughty sisters knows only one trick.
Saying this she tickled pihu and pihu giggled and played happily feeling safe near her.
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Pihu avoiding Raman haha taste his own bitter pill
He should feel how ishu felt when he snached pihu from ishu
When it comes to her children ishu vl be ready to fight with Raman too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Amma and Thoshiji holding shaggy their by creating drama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Pihu doesn't want to go with Raman. ...ishu took her and went with Romi ..but before that she asked adi to be with Raman and he knows because of her insists adi came to him๐Ÿ˜Š
Raman and adi talking and clearing their MU that had been for 7 years and both felt light heartend
Raman realised his mistakes but he really has to give respect for her and stop blaming her for everything ๐Ÿ˜•
Adi and ishu part were so nice what a mother she is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Raman wants her back for themselves not for Ruhi Pihu or anybody
Let see how Raman going to woo his madarasan
How dare Shagun snatching Pihu from ishu...Raman came and took her hand away then all went inside...pihu winking ishu to let her know her drama๐Ÿ˜†whose daughter is she.. such a drama queen๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon
Thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for the late reply Di
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Raman got his work cut out trying to woo Ishita

1023427 thumbnail
brilliant update loved it sorry for not liking ur second story and commenting on that actually got busy with some imp function and guest thats why couldnt get much time..
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
finally Adi and Raman are talking to each other properly plz continue soon