Users

Frequent Posters

divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shani29_

PART 25
Shagun-how rude..!! I was just asking.
Ishita-you are no one to ask me senseless questions.
Ishita moves away from her and searches for raman. She knew he must be hiding somewhere seeing Shagun.
She unknowingly stood beside the same mannequin.
Ishita-ye raman bhi Naa... Where should i search for him now...?
Raman-oye madrasan I'm here only.
Ishita looks here and there and finally finds him behind mannequin.
Raman-shoo her away...
Ishita-how will i raman...? Let me think something.
Ishita saw a burqa. She smiled looking at it.
Raman-why are you smirking like that.
He looked at the direction where Ishita was looking. He looked at her helplessly.
Raman-no... No... Please... No.
Ishita-ok then your wish i will call Shagun. You go with her and i will go alone.
Raman stops holding her hand.
Raman -what more will you make me do...phheeewww
OK go bring it.
Ishita brings the burqa and send him in ladies trial room. He comes out wearing the burqa uncomfortably.
Raman-madrasan i will fall in this. Ishita-you will not come give me your hand...
Raman looked at her and then at her hand.
Ishita-what are you looking at raman... Give me your hand.
Raman-if i give will you hold it forever...??
Ishita didn't get him and asked him confused.
Ishita-what..?
Raman-if i give you my hand now will you hold it forever..?
Ishita understood what he meant she looked at him with teary eyes.
Ishita-don't you trust me raman..?
Raman-i do trust you.
But not on myself. Everytime i am the one who spoils everything.
Ishita-if you trust me then give me your hand i will not let you do anything wrong to which you will regret later.
Raman-promise.?
Ishita-promise.
Shagun them talking and wondered who the burqa lady was. Raman has hide his face under the veil so Shagun couldn't see him. She came to them.
Ishra were staring at each other.
Shagun-who is she Ishita...?
Ishra trance broke and they looked at her. Ishita's hand was still open for raman.
Raman saw Shagun and immediately holds Ishita's hand.
He whispered audible to ishu.
Raman-lets go.
Ishita-she is my friend Shagun. Why are you roaming behind me go do your shopping and let me do mine. She holds raman's hand tightly and took him away.
This moment was not too sensitive but raman was feeling so complete after Ishita holds his hand. He just looked at her how she was dragging him holding his hand protectively preventing him from falling. It was just a simple moment but raman felt like today he got everything. Otherside Ishita was too happy subbu disowned her just for her barren hood. And today a man was walking with her trusting in her holding her hand just on the way she was taking him.
Ishita made him sit in car and drove it.
Shagun fumed in anger after Ishita goes.
Shagun-how dare she talk to me like that what does she think of herself. I know her weakness that is raman. Today i will dance with him in engagement party. And embarrass you infront of everyone Just wait and watch.
Ishra reaches home. Raman has already changed in car. They did shopping for family too. Ishita stopped raman before going in.
Ishita-raman can you give this packet to kids. They must be back from school and adi must be also at home.
Raman- what's in this..?
Ishita-i buyed some for them.
Raman-you buyed so you give them.
Ishita-but raman...
Raman-no but go give yourself.
He pushes her in.
Raman smiled seeing her going.
Ishita goes in and sees simmi and toshiji arguing on some arrangements.
They saw Ishita coming and felt happy.
Toshiji-are Ishita puttar you here..?
Do you want something.
Ishita-namaste aunty ji... Wo actually... I brought something for kids. Can you please give it to them.
Toshiji was about to take it but simmi interfered.
Simmi-if you brought it then why should we give go they are in there room. Give yourself.
Toshiji-yes puttar go give they will feel happy.
Ishita hesitate a little but then go on their insistence.
Toshiji-poor kids they've always stay away from their mother's love.
Simmi hugged toshi and calmed her.
Ishita slowly walked towards their room. She heard their giggling from outside and smiled. She peeped in and saw pihu ruhi were tickling adi and he was rolling on bed and sometimes running in whole room to escape. She smiled widely seeing their bonding. She stood at the door and admired them. She got some flashes of a woman tickling a small girl child and running here and their. She was lost.
Just then pihu saw her standing on door. And in excitement she absentmindely said.
Pihu-are ishimaa why are you standing there come see we are tickling adi bhaiya you also join us...
Her words halted in between and realised what she said just now. Adi Ruhi looked at Ishita and then at pihu shocked. Though Ishita was lost in flashes she felt pain in head and fall down unconsciously.
Ruhi-ishimaa... Trio ran towards Ishita.
Raman who was happily coming towards their room to them heard their scream and hurriedly ran to room. He saw Ishita lying on floor and kids were surrounding her trying to wake her up. Adi was rubbing her hands pihu was shaking her a little and ruhi was continuously calling her to get up...
Raman ran to them he didn't asked anything. He picked Ishita in his arms and took her to bed. He just shouted.
Raman-adi call doctor immediately.
Adi called doctor without wasting a sec.
Till then family too came their and all looked worriedly at ishu.
All were showering questions at kids.
Toshiji-adi why are you quite wha happened exactly. She came in she was fine what happened here...?
Pihu was just going on crying and continuously repeating only one thing.
Pihu-its all my fault.
Ruhi hugged her consoling.
Raman was sitting looking at Ishita holding her hand and reminiscing how she held his hand in mall.
Raman-you promised me. Don't break your promise again. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Ishita was just lying unconscious.
Kids were also crying but no one was in condition to tell others what actually happened. Ishita was not responding even. Doc came and checked her.
Doc-i think she remembered something from her past and got unconscious due to pressure on her mind. Did something happened like that which would make her remember her any of her past.?
Raman looked at children.
Pihu-in was my mistake.
Pihu said between her sobs.
Adi narrated whole thing.
Doc-let her gain consciousness. Then only her position can be known.
Pihu ran out ruhi ran behind her. Pihu goes out of the house and shouts loudly.
Pihu-ishimaaa...
Ruhi comes running. She sees her shouting and reminiscences she too shouted same way for Ishita when she was punished in jail. She goes to Pihu and puts her hand on her head.
Ruhi-pihu...
Pihu turns and looks at ruhi with full of tears.
Pihu-why ruhi didi why always me...? I born and you all got separated. Everything was too good until I didn't came. And now again see what have i done to my mother. Am i that bad..?
Ruhi cried listening her innocent questions. She hugged pihu consoling her.
Pihu-i shouldn't have born didi. You all were so happy without me. Everything became worse after me.
Ruhi-no baby please don't say like this. You know what i was the first one who demanded you from ishimaa Papa. I wanted a little sister or brother for me. And you are the reason for everyone's smile. You are aansh of ishimaa. Which proves all those people wrong who called her barren.

You know what when i learn the meaning of barren i fought with every person who called ishimaa barren. But then too you made her complete so how can you be bad.? Me and adi bhaiya loves ishimaa unconditionally but you are the symbol of ishimaa Papa love. So how can you be bad..?
Pihu-but ishimaa..!!
Ruhi wiped her tears.
Ruhi-no nothing. Just keep quite and don't talk nonsense. Ishimaa will be alright. Maybe something good will happen. Come let's go to her.
Ruhi took pihu back.
They reached in room and saw Ishita was awake. And doc was asking questions.
Doc-what happened how you got unconscious. Did you heard something...?
Ishita-no i didn't even got chance to speak or listen anything. I came here and children playing tickling each other. But suddenly i saw some blurred flashes.
Raman-what flashes...?
Ishita-i don't know it was weird. A lady was running behind a little girl tickling her. Both were very happy. But i couldn't see any faces.
Hearing her ruhi remembered her childhood and smiled how Ishita used to play around her. A smile crept on her face. All looked at ruhi smiling in tears. They understood Ishita had ishru flashes.
Adi came to Ruhi and whispered.
Adi-when you came back after 7 years you said Ishimaa left you for her real daughter. See in her memory loss also she rememberes only you.
Ruhi-yes I was wrong I was always wrong. I was her first love. And will always be. I was so stupid to think so foolish about her.

wonderful

Word Count: 1

divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 26
Iyers took ishu at home and bought all too. Ishita saw the dresses which she bought for children. She thinks for a while and takes them back to Bhalla house no one was there in living room. She directly goes in kids room. She saw kids sitting sadly. Pihu was lying in ruhi's lap. Ruhi was sitting taking support of bed. Adi was looking in laptop smiling but between his tears.
Ishita wondered what happened to them..? When she came last time they were different and now they seem totally lost and different.
She knocked at the door to gain their attention.
Adi saw her and closed the laptop in hurry because he was watching their old family moments video.
Pihu kept quite and just sat.
Ishita-what happened to you all sometimes back you all were so happy. And now everyone is looking sad sad... why...??
Pihu-aunty are you OK..??
Ishita-im perfectly fine pihu. See..
Ruhi-actually pihu got scared seeing you unwell... Nothing else..
Ishita-im fine pihu... Ok you all tell me what are you going to wear today in engagement. Did you do any shopping.
Adi-no... Actually we have many we will wear any of it..
Ishita-it's your chahu's engagement but you don't look exited. Aren't you happy...
Ruhi-no it's nothing like that it's just that we are...
Ishita-adi i brought something if you don't mind you can wear this. Actually i don't know your taste. So just choose randomly. I don't know you will like or not.
Adi saw the dress it was prince suit.

Adi remembered how Ishita use to bring clothes every weekend for him and ruhi in their childhood. He cries.
Adi(st)-it's been a long time ishimaa... If you would have given a small hanky too it would have been much for me. You don't know how much these moments i use to miss.
Ishita saw him crying.
Ishita-im soo sorry if you didn't like it. It's ok i will take it back and return it. But don't cry please.
Adi-no please don't take it. I mean i don't like it. I just... Just love it. It's just that I'm missing my mother. She use to bring dresses for me like this only. But now...
Ishita-its ok... I can't take her place but if you like it you can wear it.
Adi just nodded in yes controlling his urge to hug her.
Ishita-ruhi i have always seen you wearing Western dresses but when i saw this anarkali I thought it will look good on you see once.
Ruhi saw the it was light purple colour dress with silver diamond working on it. She touches the dress feeling it.
Ruhi-it's... It's just awesome.
She cried silently hiding her tears in front of her.
Pihu was just looking on. She was about to go with heavy heart.
Ishita-pihu where are you going..? I bought you a too. See...
Pihu smiled a little hearing her. She sees the dress and adores it.
Pihu-thank you aunty.
Ishita-so the function is about to start in 2 hours. You all get ready and come fast.
Ishita goes.
Kids looks at each other an starts crying hugging the dresses.
This is the first thing i got from ishimaa...
Adi goes to get ready. Ruhi also starts getting ready. Pihu wanted to use wash room but ruhi was in. So pihu goes in Shagun's room wash room. Shagun came in room she didn't knew that pihu is in wash room.
Shagun-hello ashok are you sure this medicine will work..? OK i will take care of it. And.
She cuts the call.
Shagun-so Ishita you tried to insult me now see what i do with you. I will dance with raman in front of you. She smirks and leaves from room.
Pihu comes out.
Pihu-why you always prove me wrong. I always think that may be a little goodness is their in you but...
Pihu feels sad.
She goes to Ruhi adi and tells them about whatever she heard.
Pihu-i don't know what is she upto and what she gonna do but she wants to dance with Papa to upset ishimaa.
Adi-sure she surely dance but not with Papa. You don't worry we will do something. Trio decided to keep an eye on Shagun in whole party.
Party started...
All guests arrived.
Bhalla's were waiting for mihika to arrive.
(I'm not gonna describe engagement part because i want to just show ishra scenes)
Ishita came taking mihika. Ishita was wearing same lehenga which raman for her. H smiled seeing her. She was looking beautiful. He just kept on staring with an open mouth. Romi saw him and closed his mouth with his finger.
Romi-bhai control...
Ishita saw him staring at her and smiled. She signalled him with her eyes.

Asked him raising her eyebrows that how is she looking. Raman understood her but thought something and looked at other side avoiding her.
Ishita felt his behaviour weird. She felt sad a little. But then she saw children walking in wearing same dresses. She smiled widely seeing them. She goes to them adorns them lovingly one by one and puts black dot on each.
Ishita-you all are looking so pretty.
Kids-you too aunty...
Pihu sees Shagun and signs them and kids leave.
Ishita looks at raman and he is looking other side still avoiding her.
Ishita-what happened to him..? Why is he avoiding me..?
Engagement ceremony happens and all congratulates romika.
Ishita was sadly attending all guests. She gets a call and she goes in. Raman sees her going in.
Ishita was coming out after cutting call. Suddenly someone pulled her inside the room and closed the she was about to shout but her mouth was closed by raman's palm. She sees him and relaxes. But gets little angry remembering that he was avoiding her and she pushes slightly. Raman removes his hand but holds her by her waist.
Ishita-leave me raman.
Raman-why...? Why should i leave you..?
Ishita-why you came now you are avoiding me since the party started. And now...
Raman-i don't know how to show off i just wanted to tell you in alone that how angelic you are looking.
Ishita looks at him and have eyelock.
Ishita-you are really weird raman.
Raman-because i don't like showing off.
Kuch baatein sirf do logo k beech hi achi lgti h... Like if i complimented you in party then how would i have seen your shy face from this close.
Ishita looks down blushing. Raman cups her face and moves his hand all over her face. Ishita closed his eyes feeling his touch.
Raman-you will make me go crazy one day..!!
He kisses her temple. Then slowly kisses her both eyes. He sees her lips trembling. He brushes his thumb on her lips. Ishita looks at him breathing heavily. She moans his name.
Raman(st)-how much i missed my name from your mouth.
Raman looks at her and replaces his thumb with his lips. Both started kissing each other with equal passion. Ishita doesn't feel strange kissing him she always wonders why does she always feels so calmed kissing raman.
Outside Shagun was searching raman. Kids was just watching her.
Inside ishra parted away after kissing long. Both relaxed joining their head breathing heavily.
Raman-we should go out now all must be searching us. Ishita just nodded looking down . ishra comes out. Kids sees them coming together and smiles.
Shagun saw raman coming. All were dancing.
Ruhi whispers something in pihu's ears and pihu runs near Shagun taking something in her hand.
Ruhi-today is... My chahu's engagement. Everyone danced enough. Now all should dance with their partners too...
Ruhi said with a wink. All goes to bring their partners holding their hands. Shagun smirks and starts walking towards raman. Raman starts walking towards ishu.

Pihu rememberes how Shagun planned to trouble Ishita. She looks Shagun moving forward. Pihu bends down leaves some small fibre balls.
(i don't know it's exact name it's called kancha in Hindi.)
Shagun was wearing heels. She slips and falls down. Adi rushes to before anyone notices her he makes her stand up and dragges in.
In room.
Shagun-aaahhh my foot it's paining.
Adi didn't answer anything. He made her sit and was going out.
Shagun-thank you adi.
Adi-no you should no thank me. Because i made you fall.
Shagun-what..?
Adi-yes i heard you talking about hurting ishimaa. And i think you forgot i Already warned you in hospital that i can go to any extent to protect her.
Shagun-you have hurt your mother adi. Just for that Ishita.
Ruhi enters and hears her.
Adi-no... You are wrong i just protected my mother with an evil intention woman.
Ruhi-and remember one thing this time we have just made you fall. Next time if you tried anything like this we will forget that you gave us birth. So think before doing anything...
Saying this kids leave.
Shagun fumes and throws all the pillows here and there.
Raman comes to Ishita and ask her for dance. Ishita looks here and their but then gives her hand.
Both started dancing. On song...

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se
Teri mohabbat se saanse mili hai
Sada rehna dil mein kareeb Hoke.

Raman looks at her hearing the lines and cries.
Music stops due to some problem in music system.
All stops dancing...

But raman cries and sings himself still dancing and looking intensly at her.

Teri chahaton mein kitna tadpe hain
Sawan bhi kitne tujh bin barse hain
Zindagi me meri sari jo bhi kami thi
Tere aa jaane se ab nahi rahi
Sada hi rehna tum
Mere kareeb ho ke
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se

All family members cries listening raman singing...
Ishita too have tears seeing him crying...
Raman couldn't take more he rememberes all good and bad phase and turns to leave. Ishita stops him keeping her hand on his shoulder. And sings further...

Baahon mein teri ab yaara jannat hai
Maangi khuda se tu wo mannat hai
Teri wafa ka sahara mila hai
Teri hi wajah se ab main zinda hoon
Teri mohabbat se zara ameer hoke
Churaya hai maine kismat ki lakeero se
Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se
She wipes his tears swirling holding him.

Raman sings finishing the song last lines between his sobs.
Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se
Whole hall becomes silent seeing them like that. All wipes their tears.. Feeling their immense pain...
Raman moves back and runs in when he couldn't control his emotions...
Ishita too looks at others that all are looking. She too wipes her tears and runs from their..
I'M SO SORRY FRIENDS BUT I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND COULDN'T WRIGHT NEXT PART SO ON THE BASIS OF COMPENSATION HERE IS A LONG PART. I'M REALLY SORRY YOU ALL HAD TO WAIT.

nice one
emotional too
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 27
Shagun was fuming in anger she sees some packets and smirks...
Shagun-Ishita Ishita ishimaa ishimaa... Bht Ho gya Ishita or ishimaa. Now see Ishita what i do with you.. No actually i will not do. Your own blood your daughter pihu will do. And you will not even realise.. Welcome to hell Ishita and ishimaa...
2-3 days passes and ishra love were blossoming... They always find some or other way to meet and Romance each other. Kids as usual watches Shagun. But it's reality of life that no one can be successful always. Kids were always successful till now which made Shagun wounded tigress. Kids became little relaxed and got busy in getting Ishita's love. As she always pampers them. Pihu was most happy. And she became little careless towards Shagun. Shagun didn't know about pihu's truth that she is always involved in adi Ruhi plan. But she couldn't involve pihu in her plan too. But she was adamant to use pihu only for hurting Ishita.
It was morning time...
Haldi function arrangements were done.
All were applying haldi to romi. Otherside iyers were waiting for haldi to come from boys side.
Raman came with haldi. All got busy in applying haldi to mihika.
Raman searches for Ishita and vandu notices this.
Vandu-the one whom you are searching is in kitchen.
Raman-no... No... I m not searching for madrasan.
Vandu-oh please don't act go now.
Raman smiles and goes in kitchen. He sees Ishita working. He stands there taking Th wall support folding his hands across his chest.
He smiles seeing her in yellow anarkali suit her hair was tied roughly as she was working. She had make up. And she was looking angelic in her simple look. He sees her hair tied and goes near her. She was making flour. He goes behind her opens her hair. Ishita was about to turn to see who is it. But raman stops her like that holding by her both shoulder. Ishita senses him and smiles.
Ishita-raman...!!! What are you doing anyone will see.
Pihu was coming in kitchen and hears Ishita saying that. She closes her eyes by her palm and leaves from their quietly.
Pihu-oho now from where should i get oil which paathi asked...,??
Raman-no one will see all are busy.
Ishita-but what are you doing here..?
Raman-what question is this..? Won't you apply haldi to me..?
Ishita blushes hearing him.
Ishita-later raman. Go for now.
Raman-why later..? You apply now.
Ishita shows him her hand dipped in flour.
I will apply later raman see my hands i can't right now.
Raman-no... Do it now otherwise i will be upset.
He holds her by her waist sliding his hand on her stomach and keeping his head on her shoulder making a pout.
Ishita smiles at his antics and was getting effected by his touch too. Though he was just hugging her.
Ishita-raman you are father of 3 kids not a kid so don't be adamant.
Raman-no... I don't know anything. Do it anyhow.
Ishita-pheeewww..!! Raman you are really impossible. Ok leave me at least let me turn.
He leaves her and she turns. He was holding haldi bowl.
Ishita-ok apply me first. Then i will think of some way to apply you.
Raman-promise..?
Ishita-promise raman now apply.
Raman happily applies haldi on her face. Ishita feels his touch and both keeps on looking in each others eyes.
Ishita sees her reflection in water kept in a big bowl. Haldi was applied on her both cheeks properly. She smiles and looks at raman.
Raman-now apply me.
Ishita smiles and moves little closer. She removes her.
Raman sees this.
Raman-are you going to beat me with slipper..?
Ishita doesn't responds and steps on his both foot. She trembles a little but raman holds her by waist to balance her. Both bodies were stick together in that pose. She puts her arms around his shoulder and brings her left cheek beside his left cheek and rubs it. Raman feels her soft cheeks and closes his eyes in pleasure. Ishita feels good by his stubbles. She smiles more and looks at him moving her face in front of his face. Raman looks at her smiling. She moves to other cheek and does same. She remains there and whisperes in his ears.
Ishita-its good when you have little stubbles. She smiles shyly and hugs him.
Raman holds her tightly and respond hugging. They hear some footsteps and parts in jiffy.
In living room iyers were busy enjoying Shagun enters and everyone looks on. They avoid her and continues their work. Shagun sits quietly watching pihu's movements. Raman was talking with bala and appa.

Amma-ishu you didn't had anything since morning. You will fall Ill have something. You are busy in work since morning.
Raman hears Amma and glares at Ishita. She bows down her head.
Ruhi-i will bring juice for aunty.
Pihu-ruhi didi you leave i will bring i too want juice.
Pihu goes in kitchen to bring juice. Shagun sees everyone busy and moves quietly in kitchen. She hides and sees pihu pouring juice in. Shagun takes out a tablet and holds it. Pihu goes back to keep the juice back in fridge. Shagun goes their and puts the medicine in juice. Pihu turns and doesn't see Shagun mixing tablet.
Pihu-mumma that one is for aunty if you want i will give you another glass.
Shagun-its ok pihu you go give it to Ishita i will take myself another.
Pihu goes taking the glass. She gives the glass to ishu and she drinks smiling.
Shagun smirks seeing her drinking.
Shagun-just 10 Min their will be a start of new storm. Enjoy how much all want to enjoy.
All dances and enjoy around mihika. Ishra were stealing glances and smiling. Both dance near each other on song banno song. Ishita feels a little dizzy. She holds her head. Raman sees her and ask her signing what happened. She just nodes nothing.
Shagun notices her stumbling. She smirks and looks at clock.
Ishita holds her hand sees all things roaming round and round. Raman looks at her worriedly. Ishita looses control and faints. raman holds her. But sees she was already fainted. He picks her and rushes inside.
Shagun-what did you said adi...? That you will never let me succeed..? Huuuhhh see i succeeded and the good part is. Her own blood did it.
Shagun calls ashok.
Shagun-my work is done you manage rest.
After 1 hour.
Doc was checking ishu..
Raman-where is doc seema she knows her case.
Doc-i too know it well. Seema is out of town so i came to attend.
All looks on worried seeing ishu unconscious.
Ishita becomes conscious. She wakes up holding her head. She sees everyone and opens her eyes slowly. She gets up and shouts seeing towards.
Ishita-who are you..?? What are you doing here...?
All looks on shockingly because no one was their where Ishita was looking at and shouting.
Raman- Ishita whom are you saying no one is their.
Ishita-what are you saying raman. See he is standing their holding knife wearing black coat. He is coming towards me stop him raman.
Raman-ishita no one is their. Stop shouting.
Adi-yes aunty no one is their.
Ishita-you all think I'm mad.? See he is coming towards me.
Doc gives her injection and she sleeps murmuring.
me he will kill me"
Amma-ayyo what happened to ishu she was fine from morning. Why is she saying like this...
Doc leaves. Shagun goes out and meets doc.
Shagun-this is your payment. Good job..
Doc-i gave her injection when she become conscious she will be normal. But remember one thing she can get her memory back too.
Shagun nodes and doc leaves.
Shagun-i don't care she regains her memory or be like that.
The medicine which i gave her will make her mad slowly. It's a drug. After its effect person hallucinates different things and cooks up any story hallucinating it. I will drug you regularly making some gap of 2-3 days. Whenever you get attack they will call doc. Doc seema is already gone. So this doc will come everytime who is set by ashok. The injection which she gave was to finish the drug effect. So now you will be Normal after getting up.
Adi warned me...!! One such day will come when your own kids who call you ishimaa will leave you in mental hospital.
Whole family was worried seeing ishu behaved that way. They were not getting what happened to her..!!

oh god...
poor ishu
evil shagun
hope someone finds out soon
divyaruhi thumbnail

HI FRIENDS WHAT'S UP...? FIRST OF ALL TELL ME ALL ARE FINE...?
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT.
I GOT THE SO DECIDED AT LAST NO LEAP AND NO REMOVING SHAGUN AND ASHOK.
IT WILL BE LIKE PLANNING AND FAILING ANYWAYS YOU WILL KNOW READING IT FURTHER AND YES I WILL CONSIDER EVERYONE'S OPINION AND ADD IT IN THE STORY.
SO ON THE COMPENSATION POINT I'M POSTING THIS PART AND AFTER 2-3 HOURS I WILL POST NEXT PART...
PART 28

Raman was sitting in his room upset thinking about ishita's behaviour...
He was not getting what has happened to her at once. He was remembering all memories spend with her after her memory loss. He was crying holding her pic. He tried calling Dr. Seema. But couldn't connect.
A girl was tied on a in a dark place unconscious.
Outside Shagun smirked after talking to herself and left. But she didn't knew what big mistake she has done by talking herself standing their. Adi pihu were coming back home taking some medicines. Both eyes widened in shock hearing her. Adi dropped the packet and freezed their. Pihu remembered when she gave juice to ishu from kitchen Shagun was present their. Pihu started stepping back in shock not able to believe what Shagun has done by using pihu. Both were still in parking. Adi didn't noticed when pihu left his hand. Raman came down being tensed thinking about ishu. His eyes caught attention where pihu was moving back just like that without noticing here and there. Adi was also lost. Raman saw a speeding coming towards pihu. He shouted both but they were not in a condition to hear anything both were in trauma. Raman ran and pulled pihu holding her away from the car.
Raman-pihu are you fine..? Where were you lost. If something happened to you then...? And adi how can you be so careless. Where are you both lost...?
Adi looked at them and didn't reacted. He picked up the medicine packet and walked inside just looking straight.
Raman felt weird seeing him. He shouted his name to stop him but adi just walked away. Raman looked at pihu concernedly checking that she didn't got injured. But he saw pihu was not aware of the happenings around her. She just moved out of his clutch and walked straightly in just like adi did.
Raman tried to stop her but she didn't stop.
Raman-what happened to them. They are behaving weird.
Adi walked in room where Ishita was lying unconscious. No one was present in room. He sat behind her. He took her hand in his and caresses it.
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa
(adi remembered the incidents when she always use to fulfill his every needs by arguing from raman)
Jab Bhi Kabhi Papa Mujhe
Jo Zor Se Jhoola Jhulate Hain Maa
Meri Nazar Dhoondhe Tujhe
Sochu Yahi Tu Aa Ke Thaamegi Maa
Unse Main Yeh Kehta Nahin
Par Main Seham Jaata Hoon Maa
Chehre Pe Aana Deta Nahin
Dil Hi Dil Mein Ghabraata Hoon Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Hai Naa Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Meri Maa
(adi picks her head a little and puts in his lap.)
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa.
(he caresses her hair with love and cries bitterly)

Ishita was still under medicine effect. So she was still unconscious.
Raman came behind adi and stopped at the seeing the scene.
Adi-ishimaa i know you can't hear me. But how much..? How much you gonna bear for us..? The day from when you came in our life your life became miserable totally hell. What kind of son I'm..? I promised you to protect you but see again you are here lying lifeless.
Adi kissed her temple lovingly and kept caressing her.
Raman heard him sobbing and talking. Just then mihika entered.
Mihika saw adi tapping ishu in his lap. She asked slowly.
Mihika-adi did you brought the medicines...?
Adi remembered that this doc is hired by Shagun and hide the medicines thinking that may be it will too harm Ishita.
Adi-no... No... Chitthi actually i was not willing to go. Once she wakes up then i will go. And Chitthi please i want to be alone right now with her.
Mihika left. Raman noticed adi hiding the medicines. He wiped his tears and didn't say anything.
He drives straight to police station. He narrated everything. And told that he have doubt on doc khurana. Just then doc seema came running inside police station huffing and totally scared.
Seema-help help sir please help me some goons are behind me. Please help.
Raman identified her and ran to help her. Constables and others helped her calming down. They gave her water. Asked her to relax a little.
Raman-doc seema what happened how your condition so worse. Who were those goons.

Seema-Mr Bhalla i don't know. I got your call to come. And i was coming. But on the way some goons kidnapped me. I don't know who were they and why they did this. I somehow ran from their freeing myself with difficulty. They were chasing me all time. Somehow i ended up here by hiding here and there.
Raman-i think they saw you entering here so they ran away fearing. And inspector that doc khurana who came to check Ishita, told me that doc seema is out of town. I think this kidnap and everything is related to me or my family Ishita. Please investigate soon.
Inspectors-don't worry Mr Bhalla i will soon find the goons. And will call you once i find some clue.
Raman goes home but was worried still about ishita's weird behaviour.
Raman-if that doc was wrong then too Ishita was behaving weird before doc gave her any med. Still I'm not getting actually what happened to her. But i have to find soon.
Ishita came in my life because of ruhi. Shagun had nothing to do with her. She was my enemy but she targeted Ishita to hurt me. Ashok was my enemy but he too targeted Ishita because she was connected to me. All my enemies became her enemies without any mistake of her.
Raman was talking to himself. Ruhi heard him. And went away lost in thoughts.
She remembered the moment she requested raman not to marry Ishita thinking him some other man as Ishita's groom.
Then the moment when she choose to live with Ishita leaving all.
Ruhi-is this all really because of me. Actually yes. I was too small but most selfish. I couldn't see that time that just because i wanted a mother that innocent soul sacrificed her entire life just to make me smile and keep the whole family happy.
Ruhi wiped her tears and walked in room where Ishita was lying unconscious. She saw adi slept throwing his head back to bed and his one hand was holding ishita's one hand and other was kept on her head.
She noticed his cheek had dried tear marks as if he slept crying bitterly. She looked at him and caresses his hair lovingly. She remembered the moment when she and adi had the challenge of proving their respective mother as the best mother.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya you are better then me. I just made ishimaa mother and left her in hell. I myself proved you that she is best. You really loved her more then i did. I started hating her in these 7 years. But your love increased more towards her.
Adi woke up feeling someone's hand on his head and opens his eyes. He sees ruhi standing and crying. He didn't asked anything. She moved back so that he may get up. Adi moved ishu on bed slowly and signalled ruhi to sit near ishimaa and see her. Ruhi just nodded and sat their. Adi goes in living room. He was too exhausted from crying long. He thought to have a.
Adi-neelu didi please give me a coffee.
Neelu-sorry adi baba... I was going out to get some veggies. I will get late. Can i come and make..?
Adi-it's ok neelu didi i will make myself.

You go to market and yes bring some fresh veggies to make soup for ishimaa.
Neelu just nodded and goes.
Adi goes in kitchen and keeps the milk for boiling. Just then Shagun enters.
Shagun-adi you are making coffee..? You must have told me. Wait i will make you move.
Adi didn't saw towards her neither said anything he just stood their looking at milk.
He remembered her talks how she drugged Ishita and all the happenings. He saw milk was almost boiled. Shagun was just standing behind him holding the coffee mug with coffee and sugar in it in one hand and other hand she was holding her phone texting simeone. He saw she was busy in phone.
Adi didn't wasted much time he just picked up the milk pan holding the handle and pour the whole milk heartlessly on her hand instead of mug.
Shagun screamed in pain. As milk of totally boiled. It pained much.
Shagun-adi are you mad.? What the hell have you done..? My full hand is burning.
Adi-ooohhh... Is it paining..?
Shagun-what type of question is that adi. Bring me some ice.
Adi moved towards the freez. He took out ice bowl. Shagun literally jumped towards the bowl. Adi at once opened the tap in sin and dropped the ice. He looked mercilessly at her screaming in pain.
Shagun-adiii... Adi.. Its melting adi what are you doing. It's burning adi.
Adi-really...?? Is it..? But I'm so sorry ice is already gone see...
Shagun saw all the ice was already melted.
She cried in pain seeing it and looked at adi teary eyed..
NEXT PART IN 2-3 HOURS...

wonderful
finally our adi puttar found it
nice punishment
poor family all are in guilt
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 29
Ishita-pihu...!!! Pihu... Get up baby you will be late for school.
Pihu heard her and pulled the blanket on her face to sleep more.
a aa i ee u oo ri ae ai..
o au ann aha
o au ann aha
ka kha ga gha Da
ch chha ja jha
Ta Tha Da Dha Na
ta tha da dha na
pa pha ba bha
mai yay ray lay van..
Ishita puts her hand inside the blanket and tickels her.
Pihu giggles loudly and jumps in her lap.
Ishita picks her up and takes her for bath.
ungli pakaD ke phir se sikha de
godi uTha le na maa..
aanchal se mera munh ponchh de na
maila saa laage jahaan
Ishita makes her ready and wipes her face after feeding her breakfast...
Pihu huges her. Holding her waist.
aankhein dikhaye mujhe jab zindagi
yaad mujhe aati hai tere gusse ki
DaanTa bhi to tune mujhe, phoolon ki tarah
kyun nahi maa saari duniya teri Tarah.
mujhko shikaayat karni hai sabki
mujhko sataate hain maa
ab tu chhupa le, paas bula le,
mann hai akela yahaan.
o au ann aha
o au ann aha
ka kha ga gha Da
ch chha ja jha
Ta Tha Da Dha Na
ta tha da dha na
pa pha ba bha
mai yay ray lay yay.
Suddenly pihu felt Ishita's grip loosing on her. She looked at her and saw her collapsing down.
Pihu woke up with a jerk shouting.
"ishimaa"
She realised she was dreaming. Pihu was in trauma she cried whole time after listening that.
She just sat down taking support of bed on floor holding a doll and Ishita's pic she didn't realised when she slept crying exhausted.
Pihu again saw Ishita's pic and remembered what Shagun did.
Pihu-im sorry ishimaa... I should have been more careful. What have I done again.. I should have understood seeing her in the kitchen that something is wrong. Why i ignored the situation...??
In kitchen.
Shagun looked at adi teary eyed.
Shagun-why adi...? I know you are doing this purposely.
Adi-ohhh so you know that..? Actually its good for you. You should know that. Now sit here be in pain and keep thinking why I'm doing this.
Just then adi heard pihu screaming.
Adi realises that pihu too heard everything and she is alone from then. He rushed inside leaving Shagun in pain. Shagun was blowing air on her hand. She tried to search ointment but in vain. She just sat their holding her hand in pain and crying.
Adi saw pihu crying talking with ishita's pic. He ran to her and Hugged her.
Pihu-adi bhaiya see again it's because of me. I should have been more careful.
Adi-it's ok pihu you didn't do it intentionally. And please don't blame yourself.
Pihu-where is ishimaa...? How is she..?
Adi-she is sleeping pihu she is fine. You stop crying otherwise you will too fall ill. Then who will look after ishimaa??
Now come on wipe your tears and be a good girl. Go and get fresh.
Ishita was waking up. She was having flashes in sleep of old moments and many more.
She was getting restless and murmuring. She clutches the bedsheets and sweating all over. Ruhi saw her murmuring and tried to wake her up.
Ishita after a struggle of minute she got up with a jerk.
Ruhi-are you OK...? Ishim... I mean aunty...!!
Ishita holds her head.
Ishita-ufff what was all that blurred flashes. I couldn't see anything clearly.
Ruhi goes out to call raman.
Raman had already called doc seema to come. So she came on right time.
Till then everyone was their. Adi told to doc about the drug. Everyone got super angry on Shagun. Raman was going in anger. But ruhi stopped him.
Ruhi-Papa not now. Ishimaa needs you now.
Raman stopped seeing Ishita.
Doc-i think that drug positively effected her in her memory loss matter. So she got some flashes. Don't worry she is alright now. I'm changing her medicines. She will remember everything slowly herself soon.
Raman-thank you doc.
Raman came in after seeing off doc.
Ishita-what happened to me.
Adi-nothing aunty you were empty stomach from morning that's why you collapsed.
Ishita-im fine now so all of you go and sleep tomorrow is miku's mehendi.
Mihika-no akka i will postpone it. You are not well.
Ishita-no miku I'm fine. Just relax and prepare for tomorrow.
All left iyer house. And left Ishita to rest.
At Bhalla house.
All were having dinner.
Raman saw Shagun struggling to eat with her burnt hands. He was going to ask but adi holds his hand stopping him. Raman understood adi did it.

Raman kept quite and thought to take his revenge later.
Pihu was eating pasta. She stealthily puts red chilli in it.
Pihu-mumma your hand is burnt. Come i will feed you.
Simmi adi and all saw pihu mixing chilli. And they just watched.
Shagun-thank you so much baby. I know only you care here for me.
Pihu picked a full spoon and remembered how Ishita was screaming after collapsing.
She fed Shagun.
Ruhi brought hot water in a jug and kept.
Shagun-aaahhh pihu its too spicy how can you eat this much spicy.
Pihu-what happened mumma. I wanted to eat spicy that's why i was eating. Is it too spicy...? It's ok you have some water. Ruhi passed the hot water to Pihu. Pihu made her drink that.
Shagun spilled it out.
Shagun-why it's hot..?
Ruhi-because we had much icecream in haldi function and our neck became bad so we are drinking hot water.
Shagun-ooo God..!!!
Saying this Shagun got up to leave to take cold water.
Mrs. Bhalla puts her leg in between and Shagun falls down. All smiled a little. But pihu adi Ruhi raman just watched her suffering.
Pihu-mumma how did you fall...? Come i will help you.
Saying this pihu goes to her and purposely holds her burnt hand tightly to pick her up.
Shagun-pihuuu you are hurting me..
Pihu-ohhh I'm so sorry mumma i didn't noticed but is it paining much...??
Shagun-ofcourse pihu.
Saying this she got up and goes inside blabbering.
Pihu to goes in her room.
All leave to their respective rooms.
Ruhi came to Pihu with food.
Ruhi-pihu... You spoiled your food and didn't had anything. Have a little.
Pihu-ruhi didi did i do something wrong..?
Ruhi smiled at her.
Ruhi-you know what when i was small ishimaa use to teach me. That do good things with bad people till some limit and when they cross their limit then answer them in their language only. So you tell me now did you do anything wrong..?
Pihu-no...
Ruhi-so now have some food.
Pihu smiled a little and had food quietly.
Raman watched it standing on door and smiled.
Raman-madrasan where ever you go your daughter can never forger what you taught her. She I just like you. Your shadow. Not one but both.
Mini jhansi Ki raani...
No actually raaniya(princessess)
Raman smiled at them and left.

nice one
loved it
all the four are in revenge mode
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 30
Shagun-what the hell...??? Why my card is not working.
Shagun went on shopping to relax herself because she didn't knew why they were doing all that. She also didn't knew that family knows about drug.
But her bad luck cards were not working. She came home and throws the purse in anger. In mall she got insulted too for buying too much and not able to pay. She rushes in raman's room. Raman was working on laptop. Shagun came and furiously puts her card in front of him.
Shagun-why it's not working..?
Raman looked at the card and again got engaged in work avoiding it.
Raman-how would i know that, that's your card.
Shagun-but it's issued by you.
Raman-so...?
Shagun-raman I'm already frustrated please don't irritate me now.
Raman- really Shagun..?? So do one thing take your bloody card and get the hell out of here.
You too work in God knows which NGO. So issue one card on your own. Why should i carry your expenses. Who are you to me.?
Shagun-ramannn!!!!
Raman-dont you to dare to shout at me.. Be in your limits. Get out. I'm not your servant neither your bank who will pay for your expenses.
Shagun furiously leaves.
She goes in room and throws everything in anger. Neelu watches her hiding from the door.
Pihu ask her whispering.
Pihu-neelu didi all done.?
Neelu-yes pihu i did whatever you and raman bhaiya told me.
Pihu how much you left.
Neelu-only two..
Pihu Neelu giggles.
Shagun opens her wardrobe to change but gets shocked. She shouts and jumps on bed holding blanket.
Raman hears her screaming. He smirks.
Raman-seems like chota packet has done some big dhamaka.
Pihu and Neelu runs away laughing seeing her screaming.
Mrs Bhalla and simmi didn't knew what was happening and ran to room. They saw Shagun jumping on bed doing shoo... shoo...
They didn't understood what was she doing. Just then they saw many rats roaming here and there on floor coming from wardrobe. Both were shocked.
Toshiji-shagun it's obvious that you have lots of dirts but why are you spreading in house...?
Shagun-is this joke...? Move from here...
Shagun jumps down and ran outside closing the door.
Shagun-how these rats came here..??
Simmi-she is asking as if we left the rats purposely in her wardrobe.
Just then Mrs Bhalla and simmi noticed Neelu and pihu giggling silently. They asked them by signing and both nodded in yes that they did it.
All smiles seeing each other.
Shagun-what's so funny here..? And where am I go to sleep...??
Just then raman came down to watch the scene.
Shagun saw him and then saw pihu. She smirked.
Shagun-raman today i and pihu will sleep with you. Right pihu...?? Mumma Papa and pihu will sleep together..,!!
Raman was going to drink water. He splits out the water hearing her.
Raman(st)-shit out plan backfired.
Pihu tried to escape hiding but couldn't.
Pihu(st)-oo God..!! How will i deny her..?? I can't show her that i know her truth. Otherwise how will i know about her plans if i will not be with her. She will easily share what's she wanna do against ishimaa if she believes that i hate them and I'm at her side.
Shagun-what are you thinking pihu..? We will sleep together right..?
Pihu-mumma... Wo... Woo..i wanted to sleep with ruhi didi today.
Shagun-ok cool so mumma Papa will sleep together.
Pihu-no...!! I mean i will sleep with Papa. You go and change.
Shagun-but what am i gonna wear my all sarees those rats tore.
All smiled at her condition. Pihu signed Neelu. Neelu brought two old dresses of Shagun.
Neelu-i took out these today to give any poor. So if you wanna wear you can you have no option.
Shagun glared at her and then gave a dirty look to dresses. She took them in anger and goes to change.
Pihu tried to escape seeing raman.
Raman-ooo choti jhansi Ki raani.. Where are you going. Because of you I'm trapped now your will save me.
Pihu-sorry Papa I didn't knew that she will do this don't worry we will manage. You go ishimaa might be waiting for you.
Raman gave a confused look.
Pihu-o God Papa don't tell me you forgot. You asked her for long drive. Don't you remember..?
Raman looked at the watch he was late one hour.
Raman-oo shit...,!! I'm dead I'm totally dead. Today madrasan will kill me.
He rushed almost bumping here and there.
Pihu-matarani save Papa today.
Ishita left from the clinic early as raman asked her to meet in park and after that promise for a long drive then dinner.

Ishita-prandh total paithium... I'm waiting here from 1 hour.. Let him come I'm not gonna talk to him.
Just then raman came running.
Raman-im so sorry madrasan.
Ishita-what is this raman I'm waiting here from 1 hour. People were looking at me with weird eyes. It was do awkward.
Raman-listen I'm really sorry. Actually I got stuck in work. I tried but couldn't please forgive me sorry...!!!!
Ishita-is it enough..??
Raman-ok is this enough..? Ramn shows her white lily bookey which he was hiding behind his back.
Ishita smiled widely looking at it.
She took it happily.
Ishita-how you knew that i love white lilies.
??
Raman-wo... Wo...mihika...yes mihika told me once casually.
Ishita had some flashes and she felt weird.
Raman-what happened..?
Ishita-raman did this happened before too.?
Raman remembered that this small situation happened before too. How similarly once ishu was waiting for him. He came late and for apology he brought white lilies.
Raman-did you felt that..? I don't remember anything like this..?
Ishita-may be it's just my illusion. Anyways let's go.
Both goes on long drive. Ishita opened the window and enjoyes the wind. Raman smiles seeing her so carefree. Ishita sees a pani puri stall and shouts to stop the car.
Ishita-raman let's go and have it.
Raman-are you mad let's go in some hotel. It roadside.
Ishita-no raman please let's go.
Raman-no ishita no means no.
Ishita looked at him making faces. He was about to drive.
Ishita wanted to eat pani puri so badly. She saw here and there. They were many people around. She started fake crying loudly. Raman looked at tensdly.
Raman-what happened Ishita..??
Ishita didn't answered and kept crying loudly.
Ishita-i want to eat that.
She said between her fake cry.
Raman-o God just stop crying. If anyone will see they will think that I'm torturing you. Little they know that I'm the victim here.
Ishita cried more loudly hearing him.
Ishita-you are so bad... I want to eat it.
Raman looked around. All were watching them. He hits his head with his palm. Having ni choice he agreed to her.
Ishita stopped crying at once and ran towards the vendor. She was happily enjoying the chart. Raman firstly shook his in disbelief.
Raman-she is really impossible. But I never saw her this side after marriage. Is she same Ishita..?
Raman just kept watching her enjoying and eating. He smiled seeing her laughing and enjoying.
Adi Ruhi was just passing by from their on bike. But stopped seeing raman. They saw him smiling looking somewhere. They looked at direction. And smiled widely their ishimaa like.
Both looked at each other.
Ruhi-she looks so happy.
Adi-god save her from bad eyes.
Ruhi-ok let's go fast pihu needs our help.
Adi-yes I forgot. Come lets go fast.
Both drove away.
Ishra left to hotel to have dinner.
At home.
Shagun settled herself on raman's bed. She was waiting for raman pihu to come.
Pihu was moving to and fro in living room.
Just then adi Ruhi came running.
Adi-pihuuu..! How our plan backfired.?
Pihu-no adi bhaiya it worked but she created another problem. Did you brought the things.
Ruhi-yes pihu see.
Ruhi showed her two packets.
Pihu-2nd one we will use later not today.
Adi-yes ruhi for today use sleeping pills. 2nd packet we will use some other time.
Pihu ran in kitchen and bought Kheer. They mixed two pills in it.
Adi-she is habitual of this so two will work more. Pihu you can do it right..?
Pihu-yes adi bhaiya don't worry.
Pihu goes in room and made Shagun have full bowl with much difficulty. She saw her droozing out after 10 Min. She ran down and informed ruhi adi. Trio goes up. They tried to pick her up from bed by holding her legs and hands but couldn't as they were kids and she was heavy.
Trio sat down huffing.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya she is heavy. I can't do it let her sleep here. And Papa will sleep in your room.
Pihu-no ruhi didi i have thought something else for her. So do something. We have to take her down.
Trio got an idea and ran to romi.
Romi listens to them. And doesn't agreed.
Romi-are you all mad..? If mihika came to know that i picked that Shagun in my arms she will murder me.
Pihu-chachu please you don't have to pick her just help us. Please chachu.
Romi agreed to them and all four of them picks her up hanging in air. They brought her down and puts her on sofa in living room.
All four of them sits here and their huffing.
Romi-how much she eats...? She is too heavy.
Pihu-all done only last thing is left.
She goes near window and opens it.
Ruhi-let mosquitos enjoy their dinner. Now Papa will sleep in room with no problem.
Adi-yes I'm too feeling sleepy let's go and sleep. Kids and romi left to sleep leaving Shagun in living room on sofa with windows open..

funny di
loved it
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 32
Shagun comes in living room and sees Ishita smiling. She fumes.
Shagun-when I'm in trouble then why are you smiling i will snatch your every smile and happiness.
Ahhh my stomach it hurts. What happened suddenly after eating that pan cake. And how is she ok till now didn't that drugs effect...? Did she drank...??
Pihu was watching her and goes away. She knew if Shagun sees her she will ask about the juice.
Mehandi function got over everyone was watching their mehendi how dark it has become. After that ladies sat to have dinner. Men already had their dinner and now having drinks mixed in cola bottles. All were in Bhalla house. Raman was sitting with all men. He got a call and he goes to talk keeping cola bottle aside. Ishita was passing nearby. Just then she had hiccups. She avoid once but again it comes.
Ishita-what happened suddenly..?
Just she saw cola bottle kept their she goes and drank in one go. Raman didn't noticed as he was facing his back to her. He cuts the call and turns to take the bottle. He looks here and there and gets shocked seeing Ishita drinking it. He closes his mouth with his palm. He tries to say something and to stop her but it was too late.
Ishita after drinking looks at the bottle then again smiles widely and drink left rest of it.
Raman(st)-raman puttar last time when she drank she danced like mad. Don't know what will she do today. Before anyone sees her i will take her to my room. He tried to take her.
Ishita-leave me raman. Where are you taking me.
Raman closes her mouth and takes her above dragging. Ruhi adi collides with them.
Ishita was struggling to remove his hand.
Ruhi-Papa what happened..?
Adi-is ishimaa ok..??
Raman-if she was ok why i would i drag her. Actually she drank loaded by mistake. So I'm taking her before anyone sees.
Adi-ok but be careful. And if you need anything call us once.
Raman takes Ishita in ishra room. He closes the door. Till then Ishita bites him. Raman removes his palm. And the door remains opens a little.
Raman-are you mad madrasan what are you doing.
Ishita laughs and jumps.
Ishita-hawww raman you kidnapped me...??
Raman-do i have that courage to kidnap jhaansi Ki raani...?? I love my life.
Ishita looks around and says.
Ishita-hawww raman it's raining come let's dance.
Raman looks out and then at her.
Raman-looks like you drank 3-4 bottles. It's not raining.
Ishita-no see its raining i wanna drench.
Saying this ishu goes to jump from Window. But saves her.
Raman-madrasan chal come sit.
Ishita-no... No... I wanna go.
Raman scolds her now.
Raman-shut up just shut up. You will not go anywhere.
Ishita makes a innocent pout and looks at him making a sad face.
Raman-come sit here now.
Ishita keeps a index finger on her lips and sits on bed following raman like a puppet.
Down Shagun noticed everyone enjoying talking but ishra were missing. She heard raman's loud voice when he said shut up. Because she was near his room.
Shagun-what was that. Are they together..? Is he screaming on Ishita..??
Shagun goes to see.
Adi comes to everyone and search pihu.
Pihu-what happened adi bhaiya I'm here.
Adi-pihu just go fast and sleep. Or just disappear from here.
Toshiji-what happened adi puttar. Everything OK..?
Ruhi-dadi actually don't know how ishimaa drank loaded. Papa took her in their room. And if that women will see she will use pihu for creating any issues.
Mihika-don't worry adi pihu will sleep with me today.
Pihu-yes adi bhaiya you tell her that i slept at patthi house.
Saying this pihu goes.
Shagun goes near the room. She peeps in. Raman was facing his back towards the door so he didn't sees. Ishita sees her and shakes her head to see clearly.
Ishita goes slowly towards her. Shagun didn't noticed her coming. Shagun was peeping bending little. Ishita also tip toes bending a little. Shagun sees her when Ishita comes too close. Both face were inches apart.
Raman sees them and goes to scold Shagun. But his steps halts listening Ishita.
Ishita asks her raising her eyebrows...??
Ishita-what are peeping at...?? Don't you have manners...? It's husband wife bedroom. Get out. You always comes between us.
Raman(st)-does Ishita remembers everything or just talking in alcohol effect.
Shagun-what..?
Ishita-what..? What..!! Haaann..??
You should not peep in husband wife's bedroom in late night. So get out.
Raman understood she is speaking under effect but sh was right.
Raman- didn't you listen..?

My wife asked you to get out. So get out.
Shagun-but raman why is she behaving weird...?
Raman- that's none of your business.. Get out.
Ishita-yes get out of my room. Raman ask her to go always coming in between.
Ishra pushes Shagun out and close the door on her face. Shagun fumes.
Shagun-why was she behaving weird as if she is drunk. I have to find pihu. Only she can stop them.
After closing the door Ishita jumped clapping.
Ishita-yayyy we kicked her out.
Raman hits his head with his palm.
Ishita-raman come sit i will show you something.
Ishita drags him to bed. In order to balance themselves both fall on bed. Ishita lands on his chest and laughs like a child.
Raman looks at her lovingly.
Ishita stops laughing keeping her index finger on her lips.
Ishita-ok look here in my mehendi and find where your name is written.
She was still lying on his chest. Raman was trying to control.
He took her hand and tries to search. But couldn't.
Ishita-hawww raman you lost.
Raman looked at her and removed her hair strand.
Raman-if you will remain like this i will really loose myself.
Ishita looked at him. Both have a eyelock.
Ishita-then loose raman. Who has stopped you.
Raman looked at her and make her lie down slowly on bed now Ishita was below him.
Ishita-oho raman you are very slow I'm waiting.
Raman smiled at her comments. He looked at her lips and at last kissed her. Ishita was brushing his hair with her fingers pulling him more to herself. Raman's hand was moving all over her body. Kiss was very slow but soon it turned wild. Both wanted each other so badly. Both missed this moment so much.
Raman was still moving his hand on her curve but Ishita left his hair and brought her hand in front and started opening his shirt buttons.
Raman realised what was happening. He too wanted this but he knew in morning when Ishita will see herself here in this condition she will feel guilty because she don't remember her past. And according to her before marriage this is wrong.
Both parts away in need of oxygen. Both were breathing heavily.
Raman stops her holding her hand.
Raman-sleep Ishita you must be tired.
He tried to get up. But Ishita stops him. He looks at her. She had tears in her eyes.
Ishita-please raman don't go. Pleaseee.
Raman knew this was wrong at this point. But leaving her like this and going away was also not correct. So he stayed back and Hugged her tightly.
Down Shagun was searching pihu..
Raman was dropping open mouth kisses on her neck.
Ishita removed his shirt. Raman got up a little and removed her kurti. Ishita hugged him tightly.
Ishita-switch off the lights raman.
Raman made her lay down hugging and switched off the lights. His hands were moving at her back. Ishita was kissing him on his neck.
Ishita-i love you raman. I missed you so much.
Raman opened her hook from back.
Raman-i love you too.
He was removing her garment and same time captured her lips.

Both were drowned in the pool of love making. The feeling which they missed till today from so long was turning out wild today.
After their love making session Ishita slept in raman's arms peacefully. Raman saw her slept and kissed her temple lovingly.
Raman-im sorry Ishita but I know in morning you are going to regret it.
Down Shagun goes in her room to wake up pihu because Ruhi told her that she is sleeping their. Once she goes in ruhi locks it from outside.
Raman got up and made Ishita wear her clothes by much difficulty as she was sleeping. He wore his too. He picked her and puts on bed carefully. He takes her pic from side-table and goes on sofa to sleep. Both sleeps. Ishita on bed holding a pillow. And raman on sofa holding her photo as usual.
Raman-i just hope that you don't remember in morning what happened today..

nice and romantic
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 33(MAHA UPDATE )
Shagun-how did this door locked..? Please open the door. Hello is someone their...?
Ruhi-why should i open so that you can create a scene..? Stay inside. It will open in morning now.
Shagun bangs the door in anger.
Shagun-i will show you what I'm..,!
She dials ashok and talks to him planning again something.
In morning.
Ishita woke up with heavy head.
Raman was already awake. He had kept a note with lime juice.
Ishita tried to remember what happened last night and how she came here.
She drank the juice. And read the note.
NOTE-"good morning beautiful... Drink the lime juice and get back to work today is your sister's marraige. And don't stress your mind you drank my loaded cola by mistake. I didn't wanted anyone to know this so i bought you here. Please don't stress yourself"
A smile crept on Ishita's face reading the note.
Ishita-but why my body is paining. My stomach too...
Did something happened...
No I trust raman. And i don't even remember anything. May be i drank first time so its a side effect. I trust raman.
Ishita was having a little doubt but her trust was more stronger. So she shrugged off and didn't tried to remember much. Though raman already made her fully dressed so it was obvious that nothing happened.
Shagun already planned something with ashok. Though all knew about night matter no one asked anything to Ishita and she also got busy in work. Shagun was keeping eye on Ishita on her every moment.
Ishita was in Bhalla house helping Toshiji.
As toshiji insisted.
Ruhi-ishita aunty.. Can i ask you something if you are free..??
Ishita-ofcourse ruhi.
Ruhi-actually i don't have new dress. Can you take me for shopping.. Actually that day you bought for us. Your choice is very nice that's why i...
Ishita-why are you giving this much explanation. If you want me just tell. I will definitely come.
Adi Ruhi Ishita got ready to go. Pihu also wanted to go but Shagun was there so she couldn't.
But Shagun was planning something. So she herself agreed.
Shagun-Ishita if you don't mind can i and pihu too join you...?
Ishita-yaa sure come.
Pihu felt something weird and said she didn't want to go.
But on ishita's insistence she goes with them.
After shopping all were returning. But Shagun stopped the car at a lonely streets.
Ishita-what happened Shagun.
Shagun-actually i have some work so you go i will come later.
Pihu you also come.
Pihu-no mumma i will go with ruhi didi i have to do my home work too before marraige functions.
Shagun-but pihu...
Ishita-don't worry Shagun i will drop her.
Ruhi adi pihu ishu leaves.
Shagun-ooo God. Hope pihu remain safe.
Going ahead a little some goons stop their car wearing masks showing knife.
Goons-come out.
Ishita-who are you all.
Adi-aunty you stay in. I will see.
Ishita-but adi...
Adi-aunty please you manage ruhi pihu.
Adi goes out. Goons asks him money and everything he have.
Adi tries to fight with them but they take him on gunpoint.
Seeing this Ishita comes out.
Ruhi pihu also comes out. Ishita asked them to stay in but they came out.
Goons asks them again.
Ishita-ok ok just leave him take my purse. Adi just give them what they want. You all are my responsibility if something happened to you. What will i answer raman. Please adi.
Pihu and ruhi were hugging each other. Goons leave adi and snatches pihu and other goon takes ruhi at gunpoint.
Goons ask Ishita to give all her Jewellery.
Ishita got the flashes seeing pihu and ruhi in goons clutch. She got blurred flashes of nidhi holding both and scaring Ishita.
Ishita was not able to hear the goons as she was getting flashes slowly the flashes were getting clear.
Ishita-nidhiii... Leave ruhi...
Ruhi got shocked listening this. She realised that pihu and she are in same situation like they were 7 years before.
Adi was confused what was Ishita saying.
Ishita holds her head in pain.
Adi-ishimaa what happened you OK..??
Ishita holds her head and sits on her knees.
Ruhi was not getting what to do.
Ruhi-pihu.., pihu just do what i say.
Both were still in goons clutches.
Adi was trying to fight other goon.
Ruhi-just stay in his clutch and shout please don't ask anything just shout-"ishimaa save me this bad aunty will take me"
Pihu-ok ruhi didi.
Ruhi came out from goons clutch by hitting him in between his legs.
Pihu-ishimaaa save me... Please ishimaa this bad aunty will take me away. Save me ishimaa.
Ishita was not able to concentrate.
She can only see nidhi taking away ruhi in face of pihu.
Ishita-ruhiii...ruhi beta i will save you.. Ishimaa is here beta.
Ishita tried to get up but again falls down holding her head.
Goon which was holding pihu shouted at Ishita to give her jewellery.
Ruhi adi were fighting with other goons with rod fallen their.
Ruhi's eyes were also on Ishita.
Ishita got up with difficulty. And tries to go near pihu.
Pihu-ishimaaa you promised me to protect forever please save me.
Ruhi looked at pihu.
Ruhi-l didn't told her this how she is saying this.
Ishita sees nidhi in goons face. She angrily throws mud in his eyes. He leaves pihu holding his face.
Ruhi adi hit other goons and they fall down unconsciously.
Ishita angrily looks here and there. She sees rod in ruhi's hand. She goes to her and angrily snatches it. She comes back. That goon was still wiping his eyes.
Ishita starts hitting him seeing nidhi in him.
Ishita-how dare you. You will take my ruhi away from me..? I will break your hand from which you touched her. I will kill you.
Ruhi adi looked at her angry side.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya if ishimaa would have got chance she would killed nidhi that day just like this.
Adi-yes she can kill anyone for us. To protect us.
Ruhi goes to Pihu and looks at her face. She takes out Kajal from ishita's bag which was fallen their and puts a mole above pihu's lips.
Ruhi-one more step pihu ishimaa will remember everything.
Ruhi whisper something in pihu's ears.
Pihu goes to Ishita. Who was still hitting the goon calling him nidhi.
Pihu-ishimaa...
Ishita stops hearing pihu. She throws the rod and sits at pihu's height.
Ishita-ruhi you OK babu. I'm so sorry.
Pihu-why sorry ishimaa see I'm safe. You fulfilled your promise of protecting me forever.
Ishita hugs pihu thinking her as ruhi.
Teri bechaini ka teri tanhai ka ehsaas hain
mujhko sun
Main jo saath tere hu phir tujhe hain kaisa
gam
Dard baat lenge ham sun...
Ruhi wipes her tears and smiles seeing them hugging.
In palko mein khushiyo ka sapna sajana
hain
Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hain
Kaise main batau yeh tera is tarah rona
Dekha nahi jaata hain sun
Shaam jab dhalti hain subah muskurati
hain
Khushbuye lutati hain sun
Udaasi ke lamho mein hamein muskurana
hain
Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hain...
Ishita looks at ruhi adi and then pihu she realises she is hugging pihu. She remembers everything. In short her memory is back.
She calls ruhi signalling her by her hands.
Ruhi runs to her and Ishita hugs her.
Ishita-I'm sorry rooh. I couldn't save you.
Ruhi-no ishimaa see I'm alright. See pihu is also alright.
Pihu removes the Kajal dot.
Adi-ishimaa you always just love ruhi and forgets me. But today no ruhi pihu.
Adi pushes them aside lightly and hugs Ishita tightly.
Ishita-and you are a complain box always complaints.
Ruhi-ishimaa you remember everything..? I mean that plane crash...
Ishita remembers how she was leaving.
How she boarded the flight and after that plane takes off. It crashed after 15 mins.
Ishita-yes i was leaving India and then...
Adi-ishimaa we will talk later. First let's go home see pihu is scared with all the happenings.
Pihu-but adi bhaiya I'm not...
Adi did not let her complete her words and signalled not to speak.
Ishu pihu ruhi adi all drove home.
Shagun came that place to check that everything worked or not.
She saw all the goons lying on floor.
Shagun-this ashok and his goons always useless couldn't they kill a woman.
Shagun fumed in anger and left for home. She didn't knew that Ishita Bhalla was back. I mean she has her memory now.
At home marraige preparations were going on.
Ishita-because of me you both have to marry again. You both are happy marrying again or getting irritated...?
She winks at mihika.
Toshiji-oye no puttar we are happy to see their marraige again because last time we couldn't.
Ishita-so let's complete it.
Ruhi-yes ishimaa. It will be fun. Pihu was standing at one corner seeing ruhi adi having fun with Ishita.
Pihu(st)-Ishimaa hugged me their thinking me as ruhi didi. Should I go to her...?? Will she love me like she use to do before in these days.
Pihu was about to go. Just then Shagun arrive.
Ishita sees her.
Ishita-shagun..!! I'm so sorry. I talked rudely with you also in these days. How are you..?
Shagun got confused seeing her talking normally.
She looked at others.
Ishita-dont see like this.

Actually we met with a little accident and in that i remember everything. So just relax.
Shagun was shocked to hear this.
But others were tensed. They know that Ishita thinks Shagun is good. She doesn't know that Shagun kidnapped her. And that drugs matter too.
Pihu(st)-no ishimaa is not safe yet. Now Shagun mumma knows that ishimaa has her memory back then she will do something again. I have to behave like i hate ishimaa.
Ishita-muhurat is soo near so bride and groom go get ready.
Raman comes home and sees everyone busy. He searches Ishita. He wanted to confirm that does Ishita remembers about last night or not. No one told him about ishita's memory back.
Ishita sees him and now remembers clearly about last night. She didn't said anything and goes ignoring him.
Raman-seems like she remembered and she is regretting. I knew it that's why i wanted to stop but...
What should i do now...??
Let the marraige get over then i will talk to her.
Mihika romi got married.
(I'm not dragging this marriage drama because that's not necessary )
All time raman was staring Ishita. Ishra rememberred their marriage respectively and had an eyelock. Ishita was ignoring him all time.
After the marraige all were having dinner. Raman was coming near Ishita. Just then ruhi came running to Ishita.
Ruhi-ishimaa see adi bhaiya is teasing me. Adi Ruhi were running around Ishita calling her ishimaa.
Raman saw Ishita behaving normal just like she knows she is their ishimaa.
Raman-why are they behaving like before..?
Ishita is also looking normal..
What's happening.
Just then romi mihika and toshiji came to Ishita.
Toshiji-oho ruhi adi wait.
Romi-bhabhi won't you bless us..??
Raman got shocked hearing bhabhi from romi. And seeing Ishita behaving normal.
ENJOY reading friends a long part with a MAHA UPDATE.

nice one
plese updaye soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats
Will waitfor the update
Thanks for the pm
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 34
Raman pulled Ishita aside excusing from all by her arms.
Ishita-raman leave me you are hurting me.
Raman-sorry sorry. But look at me. You got your memory back right...? I'm soo happy.
Raman hugged her tightly. But he felt Ishita was not responding.
Raman looked at her broking the hug.
Ishita-how do you care raman..? That i got my memory back or not. You really bother. I don't think so. And yes you are right i remember everything. Means everything. What happened last night and what happened 7 years ago that night in hospital. Yes i don't blame you for yesterday because i was equally involved in that. But how can you think i will forget and forgive you. I thought you were angry 7years ago that's why told those things but when i came back what you did...??
You remember..? The day we met on shoot. You came to know i was the one whom you saved in flight. You regretted saving me raman you wished my death. So how can you be happy now. How do you care what happened with me...??
Raman-ishita i know I was at fault and I'm sorry for it. But...
Ishita-sorry..??? You really think your 1 sorry will work here...??
Raman bowed down his head. In nodding no.
Ishita-yes raman nothing can heal my wounds.
Ishita jerked his hand and left from their showing no emotions on her face. This Ishita was not old one. She was new she was different difficult. She looked emotionless.
Adi Ruhi pihu heard their convo. They hide when Ishita leaves. They saw raman crying silently bowing down head.
Pihu-ishimaa looks different.
Adi-yes she is... With her head high and with self respect. Which lacked in her 7 years ago. She always use to forgive everyone.
Ruhi-yes i never saw her this side. But I'm happy. Seeing her like this. I know Papa regret but he deserves this from her for hurting her.
Adi-yes I'm with ishimaa. Totally. And i Already decided before that i will forgive Papa when ishimaa forgives him.
Adi Ruhi saw pihu smiling seeing Shagun.
Adi-what happened pihu.
Pihu-adi bhaiya are you sure ishimaa loves Papa very much.
Adi-yes 100%.
Pihu-ishimaa showed Papa true mirror not caring about his feelings as she knew well that she is hurting him. And she did this with his love. So i was just thinking what will she do with the culprit who kidnapped her...?
Adi Ruhi looked at Shagun.
Ruhi-she doesn't till that Shagun kidnapped her.
Pihu-so what you both think what are we waiting for let's go an tell her.
Adi-no pihu not like this. We don't have any prove. Let's plan something.
Ishita was standing in a corner.
Ishita-i know i have hurt raman but he has hurt me more than i did. I don't need anyone. Im happy alone. Ruhi also hates me. So it's ok. I will stop interference. Let them live their life how they want. They want to live with Shagun so stay happy. I know how to survive on my own.
Ishita wiped her tears.
Pihu heard her & felt bad. She remembered the day when she came back from summer camp and asked Ishita to leave the house rudely.
Pihu wiped her tears.

Pihu(st)-why am i crying . I was at fault. I didn't knew about ishimaa but i should have behaved myself. She is elder and i shouldn't have talk like that.
Anyways right now i have to concentrate on our plan. 8
Pihu-ishita aunty...
Ishita-pihu... You want something...??
Pihu-actually all are busy. I found you here standing free. Can you help me..?
Ishita-yes tell me.
Pihu-Neelu didi has kept my bag on shelf in my room i can't get their as I'm small. Please get it for me.
Ishita-ok come.
Pihu-yes go i will drink water and come.
Ishita-ok.
Ishita heard something and stopped outside the pihu's room.
Shagun-what's your problem...?
Adi-my problem is you Shagun arora. Stop troubling ishimaa. She has got her memory back. But she doesn't know your truth.
Shagun-so are you planning to go and tell her. That i kidnapped her. Go and tell. You don't have any proof.
Adi-my ishimaa trusts me she doesn't need any proof to believe on me. So stay away from her. Adi leaves the room in anger.
Shagun-you do want you want. I will do what i want.
Adi came out and goes to Pihu ruhi who were hiding behind the pillar. Trio ran towards the window seeing Ishita going in.
Trio peeped in by opening the window a little.
Pihu was below ruhi was peeping keeping her head above pihu and adi peeped in keeping his head above ruhi.
Shagun turns and got scared seeing Ishita standing crossing her arms across her chest.
Shagun-oo God Ishita you're scared me.

Ishita-how are you Shagun.
Shagun-I'm fine Ishita and happy to know that you are fine now.
Ishita-really..? But you don't look happy.
Shagun-no it's nothing like that I'm happy.
Ishita-anyways i like your bangles thay are soo pretty. Can i see them.
Adi-what Ishimaa is doing...? Bangles seriously..?
Ruhi-oho shut up just wait and watch.
Shagun was taking out the bangles but Ishita holds her hand.
Ishita-no need to take out.
She holds her hand tightly breaking the bangles and piercing her skin.
Shagun-what are you doing leave me.
Ishita-i too shouted like this but they closed my mouth and closed me in sac.
Shagun got shocked.
Ishita-my son was right Shagun. I don't need any proof to trust his words.
Ishita twists her hand holding it at her back.
Ishita-i thought you changed. But you are same. You're can never change. I can see how you have grown up pihu. She behaves rudely with elders. Doesn't respect anyone. You have totally spoiled her. What type of woman you are. I was a fool to leave this house for you. Now you just wait and watch. I will make your life hell.
Ruhi-thats like my ishimaaa.
Adi-but ruhi ishimaa's hand must be also hurting with that broken bangles. We have to stop her.
Pihu-i will stop this i don't want ishimaa to hurt herself in all this.
Pihu ran inside in a jiffy.
Pihu-ishita aunty...!!!
Listening pihu Ishita left Shagun with a jerk.
Shagun holds her hand caressing it.
Pihu saw all but shown as she didn't saw anything.
Pihu-aunty you took out my bag..? What happened mumma. Why is your hand bleeding.
(St-i have to act sorry ishimaa)
Come mumma i will do bandage. Aunty adi bhaiya was searching you.
Ishita leaves.
Adi saw her hand bleeding.
Adi-ishimaa how you got hurt. Come i will do dressing.
Adi did her bandage. Ishita looked at him with tears in her eyes...
Ishita-im sorry adi i didn't thought even once about you before leaving.
Adi didn't looked at her.
Adi-that's why I'm angry with you. And that's why i say that you love ruhi more.
Ishita smirked listening him.
Ishita-yes I loved her more than anything and now she hates me more than anything.
Ruhi was hearing her hiding. She cried listening her.
Adi-how can anyone love such a wonderful mother...? She was just angry ishimaa. She needs you still. See how she is dying to hug you and cry her hurt out.
Ishita looked at him confused.
Adi signed her to look at back. Ishita looked ruhi was standing bowing her head down.
Ishita stood up. Ruhi ran to her and sat down holding her legs.
Ruhi-ishimaa I'm sorry ishimaa I'm too bad. You didn't taught me those things those behaviour which i showed in these days. How can i forget your values.. Punish me ishimaa don't forgive me. Punish me like you use to do in my childhood.
Ishita make her stand. But ruhi has still her head down.
Ishita-yoy are right you should get punishment. That i will tell later. For now if you want you can hug me.
Ruhi hugged her crying happily.
Teri Bechaini Ka Teri Tanhai Ka Ehsaas Hain Mujhko Sun
Main Jo Saath Tere Hu Phir Tujhe Hain Kaisa Gam
Dard Baat Lenge Ham Sun
In Palko Mein Khushiyo Ka Sapna Sajana Hain
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain...
Ishru broke the hug. Ruhi wiped ishita's tears and holds her ears saying sorry.
Kaise Main Batau Yeh Tera Is Tarah Rona
Dekha Nahi Jaata Hain Sun
Shaam Jab Dhalti Hain Subah Muskurati Hain
Khushbuye Lutati Hain Sun.
Ishita smiled a little and Hugged both adi Ruhi happily.
Udaasi Ke Lamho Mein Hamein Muskurana Hain
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hain
In Aankho Se Har Aansu
Mujhko Churana Hain
Mujhko Churana Hain
Mujhko Churana Hain.
Otherside pihu was dressing Shagun.
Pihu-how you got hurt...??
Shagun-if i will tell. You won't believe.
Pihu-why..? You tell me.
Shagun-ishita did it. You know she hates me i don't know why. What problem she have with me.
Pihu was getting angry and in anger she pressed her wound.
Shagun-Ahhh pihu carefully.
Pihu-ohh sorry. You take rest. We will talk later.
Pihu leaves.
Shagun thought her misleading worked on pihu.
Pihu came out and saw ishrudi hugging happily. She felt to Run and hug Ishita. But she couldn't.
Ishita saw pihu standing. I thought pihu will not come if she calls her. So she just looked at her with teary eyes.
Adi saw her looking at pihu and pihu looking at them.
Adi signalled ruhi.
Ruhi opened her arms calling pihu.
Pihu happily runs and all four have a good time smiling patching up for all their mistakes. Ishita was also sorry for leaving adi pihu 7 years ago. She was sorry for ruhi. Whom nidhi tortured so much.
All cried their pain out hugging each other and healing their wounds.
I WANT TO ADD JEALOUS RAMAN SCENES AND FOR THAT I HAVE TO BRING OTHER MALE CHARACTER. SO YOU ALL SUGGEST ME ANY NAME. WOMEN SHOULD I BRING IN ISHITA'S LIFE. JUST TELL ME ANY NAME I WILL TAKE WHICH I SOUNDS GOOD.