Shagunnn...
Raman shouted hugging pihu.
All came there listening him.
Shagun came there running.
Raman glared at her.
Raman-why pihu is crying.?
Shagun-what..? pihu is crying.?
What happened beta.?
Shagun moved ahead to go near pihu. But raman stopped her showing his hand.
Raman- don't act in front of me.
Shagun-raman m not acting let me ask her.
Raman - so you really care.?
Raman turned to Pihu. He didn't wanted to get pihu effected. So he wiped her tears.
Raman-romi take her out and make her something eat.
Romi simply nodded and took pihu out. After they left.
Raman- did pihu asked something to eat from you.?
Shagun-yes she asked i was going to give but then i was upset little so i forgot.
Raman-you.? What.? You forgot.? That she is not well. You forgot that she has to take medicine.?
Shagun-raman please pihu is my daughter too. So don't scold me for little thing.
Adi-little thing.? She was crying in hunger and you are saying it as little thing.?
Raman-i will show you what is little thing and what you feel when you are hungry..
Raman dragged her holding her hand and locked her in her room.
Raman-now be there for 24 hours and feel my daughter's pain.
Raman snatched her phone too.
Adi remembered ishita's kidnapping and goes from there. He comes back after 2 Min.
Shagun-raman please what is this open the door. She was shouting suddenly her room's electricity also goes.
Shagun-raman it's very dark here please open.
Raman looked on confused.

Adi-how are you feeling in dark. Not only electricity. I have cut water supply too. Be there and go through what my ishimaa had gone. You kept her in sack. In dark. No food. No water. Nothing. So now feel her pain for at least 1 day.
Shagun-adi ruhi I'm your mother beta how can you do this to me.
Ruhi-no you are nothing. You were crying listening that I'm alive then how can i be something to you. You tortured ishimaa now you too feel that.
Raman-this door will not open before tomorrow.
Saying this everybody left from there leaving Shagun shouting.
After 2 hours raman saw romi bringing pihu. He knew if will come home Shagun will take advantage. So he took pihu from romi. And went to iyer house. Ishita was in her room.
Pihu-paati
Amma-ayyo pihu kaisi h kanna jyada pain to nh ho rha Na..?
Pihu-no paati.
Raman-pihu come here.
Raman sat down to reach her height.
Raman-you wanted to stay with Ishita aunty yesterday.?
Pihu-yes papa
Raman-so will you sleep with her today.
Pihu just nodded happily.
Raman saw Ishita coming. Ishita saw him and felt awkward. But her trance broke when pihu ran to her.
Ishita-pihu beta how are you.? Did you had your dinner.? If no then come i will make you eat by my hands.
Pihu was already full but listening that Ishita will feed her. She agreed.
Pihu-but on one condition i will eat. If you allow me to sleep with you tonight..!
Ishita looked at raman for his permission and he simply nodded.
Ishita-ok done..
Pihu-promise.?
Ishita-ruhi promise.
Ishita again said it absentmindely.
Pihu bow her head down sadly. Making a sad pout
Pihu-ruhi nhi pihu..
Ishita-ooopsss sorry pihu promise.
All looked at Ishita and understood that why she said ruhi promise.
Raman-madrasan make her sleep well and take care of her. Otherwise it won't look good if i file a case on you for child harassment. Saying this he winked at her.
Ishita-pihu is here otherwise i can also answer.
Raman-then answer later i just live nearby. And m not running too anywhere. He left smirking.
Ishita-ravan kumar
Pihu giggled listening this.
Ishita tickled her and took for lunch.
On bed Ishita was patting pihu to sleep.
Pihu rememberred ruhi's diary that how ruhi use to play with her hair to sleep and Ishita use to tell her bed time stories.
Pihu too tried to play with ishita's hair. Ishita smiles at her in response.
Pihu-aunty can i ask you something.?
Ishita-anything
Pihu-tell me any bed time story..
Ishita happily agreed and started narrating. Pihu soon drifted in sleep. Ishita saw her slept and she too slept holding her protectively.
It was morning
Ruhi goes to Ishita to get her hair done making the excuse of waking up pihu.
In parking lot
Ishita was heading towards her car. She saw raman's car standing near her's.
Ishita-ravan Kumar you will do harassment complaint against me..? Now see what i do.
Saying this she took out her hair pin and punctured his both tyres.
Raman ruhi and pihu were heading there for school.

They saw Ishita doing something there and hide themselves to watch. Raman smiled at her antics. He shook his head.
Ruhi-i must say Papa you both will never grow up. Both are not less then each other.
Raman-yes we are now see what i do.
Trio headed there without saying anything raman came towards ishita's car opened the front passenger seat and sat their adjusting his seat belt.
Ishita saw this and looked at him with questioning eyes. Ruhi and pihu stood there giggling.
Raman-what.?! What are you staring at.?
You punctured my car now you will drop me office.
Don't give me that killing look. You don't have. Either you are dropping me or i should play along and do something like you.
Ishita-take the cab and go I'm not going to drop you anywhere.
Raman avoided her and talked to ruhi pihu.
Raman - you both must be getting late. Tell your Ishita aunty that because of her revenge you both will be punished in school.
Saying this he smirking winked at Ishita.
Ishita looked at them and having no option asked ruhi pihu to sit in car.
Ishita - i don't want to drag them in our fight that's why m dropping. Otherwise i must have pushed you out.
Saying this she drove away with ruhi pihu and raman.
After dropping them at school. She drove a little ahead and stopped.
Ishita-get out.
Raman - what?
Ishita-i helped because of children now from here go walking or do any cab. You were going to complaint against me.? Now go..
Raman didn't expected that she will do this.
It was half way from here it would have been much difficult for him go. He looked around and chuckled.
Raman - i will not get any cab here. Don't do this here. Please I'm getting late.
And you only punctured my car.
Ishita-because you started it.
Raman doesn't have instead of apologising.
Raman - ok my mistake I'm sorry but please don't do this right now.
Ishita smiled a little and decided to play along.
Ishita-i didn't hear carefully say loudly..!!
Raman knew she is teasing. But he was really getting late. He had an appointment in hospital for Ishita. He wanted to make sure that she is ok now. So he was going alone to doctor to discuss about it without anyone's knowledge.
Raman - i can't miss this appointment. OK I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Now will you please...??
Ishita looked at his worried face and understood that something is important so she decided to stop her masti.
Ishita - ok ok don't panic relax i was joking i will drop you wherever you say.
Raman wiped his tears. Which was not noticed by Ishita.
Raman (st)-i want a long life with you to keep on fighting and teasing you. To love you. To hear your endless lectures. And for that i have to make your health better. I can't afford to loose you this time.
He looked at her lovingly. He wanted to hug her tightly. But he controlled himself and looked Otherside to avoid her gaze so that she doesn't notice his tears.
SORRY FRIENDS i know it's small part i promise next part in evening a long part till 5 pm. And sorry m late 25 Min. Enjoy reading... .

hahaha...
excellent punishments4
loved it

childish ishita
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shani29_

PART 15

Raman reached hospital on time. He was talking with doctors.
Doc-are you sure Mr Bhalla that you don't want to work on her memory loss.?
Raman-if it doesn't effect her health that's why i wanted to talk with you.
Doc-its ok but she will remember herself but later only. It's ok it will not effect her health. Just be with her all time don't leave her alone. Raman thanked doc and left.
Ashok heard him and smirked.
Ashok-so, raman's weakness is again in my hand. Bechari Ishita. Save raman let's see with which right you gonna save her. It will be fun.
It was evening or going to be night. Ishita had 2 back to back emergency cases so it became dark.
Raman came back from office. It was his daily routine to ask about ishu from anyone from iyers wheather she came back or not. He make them call her in front of him to know about her whereabouts. Today vandu met him down so she called her. Ishu told her about emergency and she will be late little.
Raman- don't worry i will go to pick her.
Vandu-how what will you tell her.
Raman- don't worry I'll manage that.
Raman goes in his room and decides to change and then go. As he was going to change a heavy wind blows through window and Ishita's pic falls from table breaking apart.
Raman get worried seeing the bad weather and the broken frame. He hugged her pic.
Raman-no it's just my imagination. Nothing is wrong she is fine.
Ruhi came there worried.
Ruhi-i too hope so Papa. But I'm felling weird. Please go and bring ishimaa.

Raman-yes I'm going don't worry i will bring her. Raman was too scared and feeling strange but he was assuring himself.
Ishita comes out from clinic and goes towards her car.
Raman was driving rashly he was about to reach but his car broke down. He gave up and started running.
Ishita was about to open the door but some goons came and started teasing her. She tried to protest and get in car but in vain so she started running leaving the car. She was having her phone in hand so she tried calling for help while running she was not looking in front. Raman too was running. Ishita didn't see in front and collided with raman ending up hugging him. She got scared for once and looked up struggling to get free. But seeing raman she sighed in relief absent-mindedly hugged him again tightly.
Raman hugged her protectively.
He made Ishita stand behind him and starred at goons angrily.
Goons and raman had much fight. Ishita was getting scared bit by bit because goons were overpowering raman. Ishita saw a rod beside and hit one of the goon. Ishita goon were struggling with the rod. Raman saw this and ran to save Ishita hitting other goons.
One took the and goes to hit Ishita from behind. But raman came in between and get hit on his head. He started bleeding. Ishita got worried and angry too seeing him bleeding. She snatched the rod and started hitting the goons angrily. Goons got scared seeing raman bleeding and ran away.
Raman's head was bleeding. Ishita was also injured a little.
Ruhi adi and whole family was getting restless. They were continuously calling ishra but it got unanswered.
Ishita-raman...!! You OK.? Please talk to me don't close your eyes. Listen I'm taking you to hospital. Just keep talking and don't close your eyes.
Raman struggling with his breath touched her face.
Raman-are you OK.?
Ishita-im fine raman just help me to get you in car. She left raman and ran towards her car. She quickly drove near him. And with most difficulty she put him in passenger seat. And started driving.
Raman-ish...ishita..!! Please save me i... don't... want to... die.
Ishita-raman just keep breathing nothing will happen you.
Ishita was panicking too.
Raman-i... I... didn't... Apologised her till now.
Ishita-who raman.?
Raman-my wife... She is still... away... and angry... from me...
I want to live my life with her. Because... I can't live...
without her...please save me Ishita...
Ishita was not concentrating on his talks. She was just holding his hand and was driving.
Ishita-keep on talking raman nothing will happen to you I'm here. Just trust me.
Raman smiled at her.
Raman-i only trust you...
They reached at hospital and rushed in with him supporting him in walking shouting for help. Some nurses came with stretcher and takes him in ICU.
Ishita cries sitting on bench looking at ICU.
Ishita-he is injured because of me. I have to inform his family. She ran back to car and saw Raman's phone ringing.

It was simmi.
Ishita-hello...
Simmi-Ishita...?.?
Ye to bhai ka phone h Na. Where is he??
Ishita-simmi i don't know what happened some goons attacked me and raman got injured in saving me. Please come to city hospital. Fast we both are injured please come fast.
Simmi got worried and told all. All ran to hospital.
Pihu was left at home at iyers.
Pihu-paati i will just come taking my books i have to do my homework.
She goes to Bhalla house. She didn't knew anything about the accident. She came and call everyone one by one but no one spoke.
Shagun heard pihu and took the opportunity.
Shagun-pihu..?. Pihu beta open the door please beta open it.
Pihu got confused hearing her shouting from inside. So she opens it.
Shagun came out breathing heavily.
Pihu-mumma how you got locked.?
Shagun-your Papa locked me for that behen ji.
Pihu-what..?. For whom..?
Shagun realised tha she can manipulate pihu. So she started crying.
Shagun-see pihu what that Ishita has done. She manipulated all family and made them on her side by doing acting of memory loss.
Pihu-did Papa locked you here..?
Shagun-yes pihu see what he has done to me because of that Ishita.
Pihu-its ok mumma don't cry i will ask Papa why he locked you like this because of Ishita aunty.
Shagun hugged pihu happily thinking that her plan worked.
Pihu(st)-if Papa did this then surely you must have done something. May because of yesterday. I cried and he got angry seeing me crying. I will never question him.

In hospital everyone came running.
Adi-ishim... I mean Ishita aunty aap thik to h Na..?
Ishita-im fine adi your Papa got much injured in saving me.
Ruhi-but aunty who were those attackers.
Ishita-i don't know ruhi they just came and started teasing me. And then raman came and all happened.
Doctor came out treating raman.
Ishita-doc how is he..??
Doc-dont worry he is ok now. It was not deep. But there is a problem.
Ishita-what problem doc.
Doc took them inside without telling anything.
Raman was not there on bed. All nurse were sitting on bed tired.
Ruhi-doc where is Papa.??
Doc signalled them above on the top a shelf. Raman was sitting hugging his legs scared.
Ishita-how he reached there and what is he doing there..
Doc-see this injection is very important for him but see...
Simmi-Ishita bhai is scared of injections.
All laughed seeing raman climbing like monkey on shelf from here to there.
At home...
Shagun's phone rang in living room. Pihu goes inside to take her books.
Shagun saw many missed calls of ashok.
She called him back.
Shagun-what
Ashok-why were you not picking my call.
Shagun-don't ask even. Anyways you tell why you were calling.
Ashok told her everything.
Shagun-good so Ishita died..??
Ashok-my goons didn't called me till now. As soon they call i will give you the good news.
Shagun-good m waiting. Here i m too having pihu to use at the right moment. I have started manipulating her. I don't care what she feels and what not.

She is not my daughter even. Now bye i have to go out for some fresh air.
Shagun left after talking.
Pihu heard her conversation and was freezed with teary eyes.
Pihu-who am I..? Niether papa's daughter nor her's. Then who am I.? And wait what was she talking about Ishita aunty did something happened to her again. No... No...
Pihu ran to house temple and started praying for ishita's safety crying badly.

this ashgun is really horrible
will never change
raman is so kiddish...
poor pihu...😭
divyaruhi thumbnail

TREAT FOR YOU FRIENDS...
MAHA EPISODE(PART)
PART 16

Ishita-are you the same who fought with those goons...??
Ishita asked shockingly seeing above.
Raman-haa to..?? Wo goons the. Ye injection h chubhegi(pinch).
Doc-this injection is important to please do something.
Ishita-raman come down no one will give you injection.
Raman-you are the biggest liar. I don't trust you.
One nurse started climbing above so raman jumped down.
Raman-no i don't want injection. Stay away from me.
Ishita saw him running in whole room. All were laughing and trying to control him but all in vain.
Raman ran passing ishu. She held his hand stopping him.
Ishita-don't you trust me.?
Raman- no.
He was facing his back to her saying no he turned to look at her. She was crying.
Ishita-you got injured in saving me please have this. I'm already feeling guilty.
Tears in her eyes was last thing he wanted to see. They had an eyelock. She made him sit on bed. Raman like an obedient child just followed her. He was just looking at her. Ishita signed doctor.
Raman was holding her hand continuously looking at her. Raman remembered last time how when he was giving his blood for test he holded her hand tightly and closed her eyes feeling his pain. Raman didn't wanted to see her crying. So he kept his hand loose just looking into her eyes. Doc injected him and he didn't reacted a little.
Ishita-see its done so simply.. I will come just now.
Ishita went out to talk with doctors for his discharge.
Simmi-bhai aap theek Ho. You didn't reacted a little also.

Raman- she thinks i saved her life. She doesn't know i saved my life. I decided not to bring her memory back because i want to see her happy and smiling all time. Not to make her cry.
Adi looked on at his father for once he thought to hug him and forgive him. But then he remembered ishita's tears. He shrugged his thoughts and goes out.
He saw Ishita coming and noticed her hand was wounded.
Adi-aunty you also got injured. Come have your dressing.
Ishita-im ok adi.
Adi picked up some bandage from nearby.
Adi-please can I..?
Ishita just nodded in yes.
She was just looking at him while he was dressing.
Ishita-your Papa got injured adi you didn't even asked him how is he.??
And now you are sitting here dressing my wounds.
Adi-they were so many people for him.
Ishita-why are you angry at him. I can see in your eyes.
Adi-he deserve this. That's why m punishing him.
Ishita-very bad manners adi he is your father. If he did anything wrong it might be for your good.
Adi looked at Ishita.
Adi-he snatched my mother her love from me. I was away from her motherhood due to him. Because he did wrong with her. Now tell me don't he deserve this.
Ishita-i know he did wrong and he deserve this. But don't you think he has had enough punishment. He is repenting. He told me that he love your mother very much. So you should also forgive him. I don't think she will be happy seeing you punishing him. Just think he is all alone.
Adi-i know but he has hurt her many times and in many way.
I will forgive him the day she forgives him.
Ishita-your mother is very lucky to have a son like you.
Adi-because i m lucky to have her as my mother. Who is more important to me from anyone. If she is their m their if she is not i too don't have my identity.
Ishita hugs him lovingly.
Adi(st)-i love to see you smiling and i can do anything for your one smile.
Ishita parted and looked on.
Ishita-what.?
Adi-you look beautiful when you smile. Keep on smiling always. I can see my mother in you.
Ishita smiled at him nodding.
In Bhalla house
Family brought raman home Ishita goes to iyer house.
Raman saw pihu crying in front of temple. Family too got worried.
Raman-pihu beta what happened.
Pihu ran and hugged him.
Pihu-Papa how you got injured and how is Ishita aunty.
Raman-we are fine but who told you all this..?
He looked at all members. With questioning eyes. But they all nodded in no.
Pihu was just going on crying.
Ruhi-pihu what happened tell Na babu. See m your big sister Na now tell me what happened.
Pihu said between her tears.
Pihu-Papa who am I.?
Whose daughter I'm.?? I know i was in mummy's tummy. But you adi bhaiya and Ishita aunty are one family. Ishita aunty is papa's wife. You all are one family. But from where you brought me. I thought I was in mumma's tummy so she is my mother but today...
Adi-today... Today what pihu. And she was locked in why door is open.
Pihu-i opened and then...
(pihu told them everything)...

Raman-means that attack was planned.
Pihu-papa you didn't answered me. Who am I...?
Ruhi-tell me one thing how you knew these things..?
Pihu told them how she got everything finding pics and videos and then assuming herself as shagun's baby.
Raman made her sit wiped her tears.
Raman-i will tell you everything but will you be able to forgive me..?
Pihu-yes, but what have you done.
Ruhi understood that raman was going to tell truth and tried to stop thinking pihu is small.
Adi stopped her holding her hand.
Adi-it's high time Papa should accept his mistakes.
Raman-ok do you know surrogacy..??
Pihu-no Papa..
Raman-ok do you know paying guests.
Pihu-yes Papa. People come to live for some day and then go away giving money.
Raman-surrogacy is also same. When a woman is not able to carry a child in her womb. Then she puts her child in another woman womb for 9 months for the baby growth. And when baby comes out that woman goes away taking her money for giving her womb.
Pihu-means she gives her womb in exchange of money...??
Raman-yes. Ishita also was not able to carry the child but i wanted to give her Happiness of being mother. Her own child. I just didn't bother that she was having her own child ruhi and adi. If i would have understood that...it was my mistake that i didn't understand that. So i kept our that child in Shagun's womb. But that was not shagun's child it was my and Ishita's child.
Pihu wiped her fresh falling tears. And asked fearing for the answer.
Pihu-was that child me...??
Raman bowed his head not saying anything.
Pihu got her answer. She became happy a little.
Pihu-but why then she left me. Doesn't she love me like she love ruhi didi and adi bhaiya..??
Raman just cried keeping his head down. Pihu cupped his face by her tiny hands.
Answer me Papa.
Adi-pihu is asking something Papa answer her.
Raman-i threw her out of my life after you born.
Pihu removed her hand in shock.
Pihu-why.?
Whole family supported raman seeing him break down and one by one everyone told pihu what happened that day. That bitter truth from which ruhi was also not aware. She too cried thinking. What Ishita must have gone through that time.
Pihu-she was going to die because you threw her out..
Raman-im sorry i was angry.
Pihu-did she asked you to except that exchange offer..?
Raman bowed his head crying and nodded in no.
Then how was she responsible..?
Raman-im sorry i lost ruhi... And...
Pihu-she too lost her daughter Papa... Did you asked her how much angry she was..? Did you asked how she felt.?
Raman just kept on crying.
Pihu-if that uncle would not have saved her then what Papa..??
OK.. Leave that why did you lied about my mother that surrogate mother is my real mother...??
Ruhi-yes Papa i too want this answer.
Adi-don't forget i know the answer you are telling or should I..??
Raman-i was scared.?
Pihu-scared of what.? You lied about my existence. Why Papa.
Adi-he can't tell you pihu. He thought that ishimaa died.. Right Papa..??
Raman cried more
Raman-yes and i thought when you will grow up you will ask me the reason of her death and that time if i tell you that she died because of me. You will hate me.
pihu-how selfish Papa you just thought about you. Never thought about us..? Adi bhaiya loves her more then he loves you. You snatched his mother too. And made a fake family picture in front of me.
Pihu stood angrily walked towards the wall where family picture was hanging. She took out Shagun's pic and broke it.
Pihu-the woman whom you made my mother. I was never her first priority. Her every work came first before me. I thought every mother is like her. But my friends use to tell another story of mothers.
That stories were just dream for me. But then Ishita aunty came and i saw her loving ruhi didi to bring her back home. Loving adi bhaiya. It was just like my friend's stories. Like my dreams. You did everything Papa. You did everything. I don't want to talk to you.
Saying this pihu ran out. Ruhi adi ran behind her.
Ishita was coming at Bhalla house. But saw pihu running away crying bitterly. She too ran behind her. Ruhi adi saw her going and got scared that pihu might tell her anything. So they too followed them.
Pihu was crying outside sitting on bench.
Ishita came there and felt bad seeing her...she sat behind her. And first tries to cheer her up.
So she also makes same position like hers and starts crying.
Pihu stopped crying. She looked at her. She was happy knowing that she was ishita's daughter but she knew this too that neither she can show this nor she can make her sad.
Pihu-why are you crying.?
Ishita-why are you crying.?
Pihu-i m sad that's why.
Ishita-im too sad.
Pihu-why..?
Ishita-why are you sad.
Pihu-i had fight with Papa.
Ishita-im sad because pihu is sad..
Pihu was at the verge of breaking down she jumped in her lap crying bitterly. Ishita got worried seeing her like that.
Ruhi adi just looked on hiding.
AFTER THIS MAHA EPISODE ROUTINE WILL BE SAME 2 UPDATES A DAY. ENJOY READING. TELL ME IF I MISSED SOMETHING..?
ANY EMOTIONS OR ANY POINTS.
WAITING FOR YOUR VIEWS.

finally pihu knew everything
loved raman telling it to her
last scene is superb

thanks for pm di
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY DI...
priya_das thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its ok dear...if u r tired take rest & b healthy
& after that give us a beautiful & dhamakedar update😉😃
& now coming to any track which u can write.yess i do have some tracks which u can write
that is-the track where ishita was molested 2nd time during ashok & sgagun marriage,i think that track didnt get any nice close...2nd,whee raman was going to leave ishita & go singapore for her betterment,3rd bt nt the least the mani centrick track...where raman was jealous & mostly insecure...i want u to write how ishita showed his real importance in her life...there r more plots...bt stl i wuld b very very happy & love to read aany of these tracks written by u...
plzzz write one of these tracks plz

Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dtkp

Congratulations.plz I want ishita pregnancy track plz ishita give birth Babylon her womb

OK dear done but need some time ok.. .? ?
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 17

Ishita-hey I'm sorry betu please don't cry. Tell me what happened.
Pihu-Papa is very bad aunty. He only thinks of himself.
Ishita remembers raman fighting with goons for her.
Ishita-no pihu if would have been selfish then why he would have fought for me with those bad uncles.
Pihu-but he...
Ishita-sometimes being selfish is not injurious to health. Sometimes being selfish is the only options left for us.
Pihu-how..?
Ishita-ok you tell me what he has done.
Pihu knew that she has to speak carefully by which Ishita could not get effected.
Pihu-he thought only about himself. Our mother left us because of him and he lied to me that another woman is my mother.
Ishita-how can u say he is selfish. See that time he was at fault. And she also did mistake by leaving her child and husband. I know she must have got hurt. But leaving is not the option. May be there must be some other reason for her leaving. And now your Papa was alone. He might have got scared that if one day his children came to know these things then they may also leave him. So being selfish for him is natural. You can't blame him for everything.
Pihu-i fought with him. And I'm angry too.
Ishita-very bad pihu. See your mumma is not their to hug him console him. If you will also do like this he will become all alone. Go and forgive him Hug him so much so that he forgets his pain.
Pihu wipes her tears and hugs Ishita feeling light.
Ruhi adi watched this crying. They went away sensing everything is normal.

Pihu-can i ask you 1 more thing.
Ishita-pihu can ask anything.?
Saying this Ishita picked pihu and made her sit in her lap.
Pihu-i didn't called my mother mumma till now i use to call another one mumma so how i will call mumma to my mother.
Ishita-hmmm this is really big problem you are having 2-2 mumma's...!!! So do one thing call your real mumma with another name. Like i use to call Amma my mother. There are many names. You choose one for her.
Pihu remembered adi ruhi use to call her ishimaa...
Pihu smiled and kissed her.
Pihu-thank you Ishim... I mean aunty... You are very nice.
Ishita-really..? Now go and tell this line to your papa also. And no more cry cry.
Pihu-hawww papa must be also doing cry cry.
Ishita-yes now go go go fast an tell him that you are not angry with him. And he should not do cry cry.
Pihu ran happily and feeling much better after getting rid of all turmoils.
Ruhi came in her room and started reminiscing all the happenings.
Ruhi-I'm too bad. I'm very bad. Ishimaa gone through so much because of me. Pihu was right what if Mani uncle didn't saved her...i didn't even think once that if I was suffering she too was suffering. I'm too bad daughter. I was thinking that she left me for pihu. But the reality is she left everyone even 3 days born pihu only for me...
See my bad luck i can't even apologies her. Adi bhaiya is right i have hurt her very much...
Ruhi cried bitterly hugging ishita's pic.

Raman was sitting in his room talking with ishita's pic.
Raman-pihu also hates me now. See everyone is hating me. I deserve this. But why no one is thinking from view. I was scared of loosing her after loosing you. I know you would have understood my pain. But i didn't see your pain. Pihu is right i didn't asked you even once how you felt. And blamed you for everything.
Pihu came and wiped his tears.
Pihu-ishimaa said don't do cry cry. She asked me to forgive you.
Raman-did you tell her anything..??
Pihu-no Papa i just told her I'm angry with you.
She scolded me only taking your side.
Pihu said this making a cute pout.
Raman smiled listening her.
Raman-so your ishimaa scolded you..??
Pihu-yes i was angry with you because of her and she scolded me only taking your side. She is also bad... Huuhhh...
Raman thought to tease her.
Raman- so the one who takes my side is bad..?
Pihu nodded in yes with an angry pout.
Raman-means pihu is still angry with me..??
Pihu looked at him with a pout and nodded in no.
Raman- so i will get my forgiveness...??
Pihu-yes,
Pihu wiped his tears and hugged him.
Don't do cry cry now.
Raman-when my 3 beautiful angels are with me then why will i cry...??
Pihu-and adi bhaiya.?
Raman- he is still angry with me... He will forgive me the day Ishita comes back and let him take his time i don't want to force him. He was also in pain so let him be.
But tell me one thing pihu did you heard clearly Shagun was talking with someone about Ishita.. .?

Pihu-yes Papa i just heard this much-"so Ishita died..?? "
Raman - come with me.
He took pihu and called everyone in living room to discuss about Shagun.
Outside the Bhalla house Shagun was screaming on phone.
Shagun-your all goons are useless. Don't they know who was that man. And couldn't they kill a girl..??
They must have killed both..!!
She barged in cutting the call.
Shagun-Ishita... Ishita... Ishita... Everytime this Ishita.
She stopped talking seeing everyone in living room. She remembered they locked her. Then saw pihu and got relaxed that they will not say anything.
Raman- where were you..? How you came out.
Shagun was watching pihu and said smirking.
Raman why are you doing this to me what have i done.
Raman- stop your dramas and answer me where were you.?
Shagun was waiting for pihu's reaction. But didn't got any.
Shagun-wo i got call from NGO so i have to go. There was a child she needed help.
Adi-no child will need your help ever. Anyways you must be getting your salary from your so called NGO right.?
Shagun-yes., but why are you asking this..?
Raman-because i have stooped your card from today. You will survive on your own salary from now onwards. You enjoyed much now it's time for you to suffer.
Ruhi took her bag and took out all the cash. And left only some.
Shagun-pihu.!! Pihu beta see what are they doing with your mumma...
Shagun moved towards pihu shouting. And shrugged her.
She got shocked to see pihu watching movie with earphones in tablet.
Seeing Shagun pihu took out her earphones.
Shagun-what happened mumma... Please don't disturb me I'm watching my favourite movie right now.
Saying this pihu again plugged the earphones in.
Shagun-but pihu...
Ruhi came to her and hold wrist.
Ruhi-didn't you hear what she said.. She said don't disturb her...
Ruhi dragged her inside the room.
Pihu saw them left with corner of her eyes. She sighed and shows thumbs up to Toshiji, simmi.
Adi too followed ruhi.
Adi-done of your manipulation...?
You did much with me in my childhood.
Don't try to ruin pihu's life.
Shagun-pihu is my daughter. And she will listen only what i will tell her. You all just wait and watch..
Ruhi-we will see that. Right now you have to think how to maintain your status in your high society...
Saying this adi Ruhi left.
Shagun-i too will see how pihu will not listen to me...??
Not feeling well today so short update only...
Will try to post next at 10 pm but i can't promise. If i will be ok then i will write till then enjoy reading...

lovely one
superb part
ishpi are superb
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_das

Its ok dear...if u r tired take rest & b healthy

& after that give us a beautiful & dhamakedar update😉😃
& now coming to any track which u can write.yess i do have some tracks which u can write
that is-the track where ishita was molested 2nd time during ashok & sgagun marriage,i think that track didnt get any nice close...2nd,whee raman was going to leave ishita & go singapore for her betterment,3rd bt nt the least the mani centrick track...where raman was jealous & mostly insecure...i want u to write how ishita showed his real importance in her life...there r more plots...bt stl i wuld b very very happy & love to read aany of these tracks written by u...
plzzz write one of these tracks plz

Sure dear but need some time
I will definitely write what you want
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you dear except my dream .but it not possible in yhm thank u I will wait for ishita pregnancy track story
Edited by Dtkp - 7 years ago
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 18
It was night time
Ishita came out having bath. She saw her phone ringing. It was raman.
Ishita-hello.!
Raman-are you free madrasan..?
Ishu-why you call me that.?
Raman-are you Punjaban..??
Ishita-what..?? No...
Raman-what should i call a madrasan..??
Ishita-i have a name too...
Raman-RKB does only what he likes...
Ishita-ravan Kumar(Ishita murmers)
Raman hears her and smiles but then compose himself.
Raman-did you say anything..??
Ishita-haaa..?? No.. No..
Raman- Ishita... Can we...
Raman hesitated a bit
Ishita-can we what...??
Raman-can we go for a walk...?? Now..??
Ishita felt happy from inside she too wanted to go.
Raman didn't got the any answer so he thought she doesn't want.
Raman-its ok if you don't want.
Ishita-im waiting down...
Saying this Ishita cut the call and went down taking her shawl.
Raman smiled seeing her pic and kissed it.
Raman-i wish i can kiss you in real.
Saying this he kept the pic aside and ran down.
He was running towards her she was facing her back to him. He stopped little back. He composed himself normally and coughed to gain her attention.
At iyer house vandu came in living room to drink water. She saw the door open and thinks someone left it by mistake. So she closes it locking from inside. She didn't noticed Ishita's room lights were on. Closing the door she went to sleep.
Ishita-oh hi... How's your wound now...??
Raman-im better now. How are you..?
Ishita-im fine too i didn't got much injured like you.
Anyways how is Pihu?
Is she ok now..? She was bit upset knowing the truth. You told her little early..
Raman-she is fine i must say she is better. All thanks to you. And she herself found half truth so it was better to tell her everything.
Ishita-why are you thinking me..? I only told her what's truth and natural.
Raman-i know its your old habit to never take credits.
Ishita-what.. How do you know that...
Raman bit his to tounge which just slipped.
Raman-i... I... Mean.. I mean to say. I met vandu before you in evening. I asked her to say thanks to you. So she told me that...
Ishita-relax why are you getting nervous i got you.
It's getting cold. We should go back now...??
Raman-yeah sure... After you.
Ishra walked back to home.
Ruhi adi pihu were playing some games in their room.
Pihu-adi bhaiya let's go and have ice cream I'm not feeling sleepy..
Ruhi-no pihu it's cold.
Pihu-please didi i promise only a little please.
Adi-ok come
Trio went in kitchen to have ice cream. But they some noise outside so they peeped out hiding a little.
Ishita-what is this who locked the door now. I left it open.
Raman-may be someone did unknowingly that you are out.
Ishita-may be i didn't told also anyone. Let me ring the bell.
Raman-no...
Raman holds her hand stopping her. She looked at him and he left her hand.
Raman-i mean all will get disturbed.
Ruhi adi pihu were watching all this hiding.
Ishita-so where will i go..?
Raman-if you are OK with it you can come to my house.

Raman said it little hesitating.
Ishita-but how could I. I mean your family...
Raman-they all are slept till now. And trust me if they will know the situation they will understand.
Pihu was bitting her nails watching them.
Pihu-Papa is clever..
Ruhi-and smart too...
Adi hit them slightly to keep quite.
Ishita-are you sure... I mean where will i sleep.
Raman-see you have no option because all have slept so you have to sleep in my room.
Ishita-what... How can I..??
Raman- don't worry i will sleep in living room. Or i have couch too in my room. And for your convenience we will keep the door open of the room.
Adi whispered-don't worry door to hum band kr denge.
Pihu giggled listening him, ruhi closed her mouth with her palm to ssshhh her.
Ishita-ok...
Raman-shall we...??
Ruhi adi pihu sensed that they are coming in so in a jiffy to hide trio ran here and there. Adi hides behind curtains. Pihu hides behind sofa. Ruhi didn't got any place so in a jiffy she saw a big vase and stood in a corner holding it hiding her face with vase flowers. (you can imagine her pose). Though lights were off so they were not visible. Ishra came in. They were walking slowly not making any noise. They were actually tip towing instead of walking. Ishita lost her balance and falls. In order to hold her from falling he also falls on her. It was dark but little light fell on ishita's face. Ishra had eyelock. Raman got lost in her. She was looking beauty queen in that dim light.

Unfortunately pihu was hidden near only where ishra have fallen. Pihu saw them but they didn't because they were so lost in each other. Pihu closed her eyes with her palm seeing them like that. And started shifting backward like an animal moves. Adi too saw them and he too closed his eyes. Ruhi was holding vase that was already heavy so she couldn't see them.
Raman broke the eyelock.
Raman-cant you walk properly..? You must have got hurt.
Ishita-sorry i lost my balance now stop shouting at me and get up. Both got up. They started moving in. Ruhi was feeling sneez due to flowers near her nose. She tried to control and her hand was also not free. But at last she sneezed making sound.
Adi pihu hit their forehead with their palm.
Ishita-who did that.?
Raman-may be someone is woke up inside let's go fast. They ran in a jiffy towards their room. Ruhi sighed a relief. Pihu adi came out from there hideout.
Ruhi whispered-adi bhaiya help me keep this down.
Adi helped her and trio ran in their room. Trio laughed seeing each other.
In ishra room.
Raman saw Ishita's pic and got tensed he moved their making some excuse and hid the pic at his back.
Ishita-what..?
Raman-nothing i was wondering where will you be comfortable. Bed or couch..??
Ishita-couch... Will be ok...!!!!
Raman-i knew it...
Ishita-did you say anything..?
Raman-hmmm..?? No..
Diverting her attention he had the pic below the pillow.
Unfortunately Ishita came there and was about to pic same pillow.

Raman tensedly sat near the pillow.
Raman - take that one this one is my favourite...
Ishita got confused seeing his behaviour for just a pillow and goes to couch taking another one.
In living room
Shagun-perfect everyone is slept. I can go in Raman's room. Saying this she smirked. But her phone rang and she picked in one ring. Fortunately she was near kids room. So they heard.
Trio looked at each other with questioning eyes. And goes out to see. They see Shagun talking on phone and hides.
Shagun-yes all have slept raman too. I'm going in his room. Tomorrow morning there will be big drama.
Ruhi-she is unbelievable how can she fall so low.
Adi-leave that think ishimaa is there. If she will see her she will create a havoc taking advantage of her health and situation.
Pihu remembered hi she wanted to kill Ishita.
She saw jug full of water. Though she didn't understand anything what was Shagun upto. But she knew she was going to trouble her again. She took the jug and showed it to adi. Adi looked at her and then smiled. He took the jug and saw Shagun still engaged in phone. He walked tip towing. And splashed the water near stairs. And ran away in his room.
Ruhi-but bhaiya when sh will shout everyone will wake up including ishimaa Papa.
Adi-no ruhi thieves never shouts.
Ruhi-means..??
Adi- ssshhh just watch.
Shagun cut the call and walked towards stairs in dark. She slipped on the water. She closed her mouth from one hand not to make any sound.
She was wrenching in pain. But couldn't scream too. Because if anyone comes she has too answer what was she doing there near Raman's room. She tried to get up but again falls due to the slippery floor. Trio laughed seeing her situation but trio had tears in their eyes.
Adi-you have tortured much ishimaa this is nothing in front of that.
Ruhi kept her hand on his shoulder assuring him.
Pihu too was crying.
In ishra room
Ishita was slept on couch. But sleep was far away from raman's eyes today. He kept a chair in front her and sat their watching her. Time to time he clicks her pic while she is sleeping.
Raman- don't know when will i get this moments again. I want to capture each and every.
He bend down and pecked her forehead without disturbing her. He saw she didn't reacted and was in deep sleep. He again bend and pecked her both the cheeks. Again she didn't moved. Now he looked at her lips. He couldn't control himself so he bend down and pecked her lips. He saw her lips curling. She smiled in her sleep. Raman smiled seeing her smiling.
Raman-your heart always recognise and response my touch. Your heart can never forget me. Sleep my love tonight i don't want to waste in sleeping. I will just watch you sleeping which you didn't had from don't know when. He again sat back on chair watching his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully.
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT I'm really unwell.
And yes I'm showing pihu's character matured one just like mini ruhi was. If anyone wants me to change her character can tell me. I thought if ruhi being shagun's daughter can be that mature then why not pihu being Ishita's daughter can also be that mature in this age.

oh god...
such a lovely one
i a ver happy reading it
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 19
Raman has spend whole night just watching his beautiful wife.
And their kids have spend whole night in guarding them so that no one should disturb them knowingly or unknowingly. Shagun was in pain whole night because of the sprain she got after falling. She couldn't say anything to anyone.
It was fresh morning. All were in living room. Except ishra. Adi ruhi pihu were half in sleeping mode.
Simmi-oye what happened to you all three didn't you all sleep whole night..??
Trio yawns together nodding in yes that they didn't.
Toshiji-kyu what happened to you all. Are you three fine..??
Adi-yes dadi we are fine. But simmi bua someone might be suffering in pain inside...
Hearing him ruhi pihu giggled lazily.
Simmi-why.? And who..?
Adi Ruhi pihu narrated whole thing which happened last night from ishra coming in and Shagun falling.
All laughed at ishra antics. Just then they saw Shagun coming out struggling with her swelled legs. They laughed more seeing her like that.
Shagun-what..??
Simmi-nothing i was just wondering what happened to your leg yesterday till dinner you were OK..!!!
Shagun-ooo... Woo... I slipped in bathroom.
Toshiji-oh i thought you got any punishment for your any wrong doings.
All laughed.
Shagun-unbelievable you all are making fun of me..??
Pihu(st)-we all decided that day to behave normal and never let her know that we know her truth. So i have to behave like before.
Pihu-mumma what happened come i will apply ointment.
Shagun-oo my baby.

Only pihu cares for her mumma see pihu how all are making fun of me...
Pihu-mumma let's go in i will take care of it.
Shagun(st)-why pihu is not reacting.?? I will think later right now i have to fix my leg.
In ishra room.
Sun rays falls on Ishita and stirrs.
Raman sees her moving and runs to bed.
Ishita wakes up and finds herself in another room. And then remembers how she came here. She sees the Time it was already 8am. She gets up in hurry.
Ishita-ayyo murugan I'm still here..??
In iyer house.
All were upset Nit finding Ishita in room. Vandu directly runs in Bhalla house. She sees everyone.
Vandu-raman... Raman...
Adi-what happened chitti...you look worried.
Vandu-adi where is raman..? Please call him.
Toshiji-but what happened..??
Vandu-aunty ishu... Ishu... Aunty she is not in her room. We can't find her anywhere. Her phone is also at home. Im feeling very scared please call raman...
Ruhi-chitti please talk slow she will hear...
Vandu-who..?
Ruhi-ishimaa... She is here only.
Ruhi tells everything to her and tells her to behave normal.
Vandu leaves before Ishita can see her.
Ishita comes down running and raman too follows her.
Shagun sees everyone and gets nervous.
All looks on questioningly at ishra..
Simmi-are Ishita what are you doing here..?? Bhai what happened how come you both are coming together from your room.??
All were trying to control their laugh.
Ishita-aunty wo... Mai... Wo... Kal Raat... Ko...!!
Ishita looked at raman..
Raman- maa simmi stop it please she is getting scared. It's just we were on night walk and someone locked iyers door by mistake. You all were asleep. So asked her to sleep in my room.
Toshiji-simmi laughs.
Toshiji-its ok Ishita puttar we are not that narrow minded just relax. Your family must be searching you.
Ishita relaxed.
Ishita-sorry aunty wo mai...
Toshiji-its ok Ishita puttar did i ask anything..? Or did you do anything wrong.??
Ishita-no aunty.
Toshiji-then go now.
Ishita leaves.
Romi comes near raman.
Romi-bhai adi Ruhi pihu didn't slept because they were guarding you but seeing you it seems you also didn't slept why.
He asked teasingly..
Raman- what ruhi adi pihu did what..?
Adi said yawning.
-Papa we saw you going in.
But tell us why you didn't slept.
Raman knew they were teasing him. But he wasn't in that mood.
Raman-because i don't know when will i get this moment again.. So i didn't wanted to waste that precious time in sleeping.
All became emotional listening him and he left.
Everyone left for their respective work after an hour.
Ishita was driving to clinic. Suddenly she saw mihika having chart with romi on a road side stall. She saw them hugging and smiling.
Ishita-what is miku doing with romi..?? Is their something what i don't know.??
She parked her car and goes near them.
Romi-till when will this go mihika.? I miss you so much.
Mihika-i miss you too romi. But we can't do anything. We have to meet hiding only.

If akka knows then you know what will happen..??
Ishita-im not that rude and strict sister miku...,!!
Mihika romi drops their chart in shock.
Mihika-akka aap..?? Akka please do not misunderstand. I can explain.
Ishita-no you can't.
Saying this Ishita leaves. Mihika tries to stop her but in vain.
Romi calls raman.
Raman- romi I'm in meeting.
Romi-bhai it's about bhabhi... Everything went wrong.
Raman-what happened..?
Romi told him everything.
Raman-are you both mad.?. You should have stopped her.
Raman left the meeting.
Clients-mr. Bhalla. You can't go like this. We can snatch this contract from you.
Raman-do whatever you want. Nothing is important to me more then my wife.
Raman left to search her. He calls her.
Raman -where are you.?
Ishita-why do you want to know..? Raman-listen don't think anything from your brain because you don't have that.
Ishita-so your brother told you. Perfect I'm going home now.
Raman-listen...
But she cuts the before he can say anything...
Raman-oo God this jhansi Ki raani. I just hope she doesn't think much giving pressure to her mind.
Ishra reach home at same time separately.
Ishita gives him a look and goes in. He follows her.
Raman-listen Ishita please listen once.
He runs behind her. And pulls her towards him to stop her. He pins her to wall.
Raman - can't you listen once.
Ishita - why are you behaving like this. As if I'm going to do something big and strange.
Raman-I'm just asking you not to stress yourself.

Ishita pushes him back.
Ishita-why and for what will i stress myself raman.?
I was just going to talk with both the families about miku and romi marriage. But don't know what's going on in your mind. Why are you behaving like this.
Raman got little relieved listening her.
Raman-ohhh ok go then.
Ishita - no raman first tell me what's wrong...?
Raman-i just thought that... That... That you will misunderstand them.
Ishita-miku is my sister and i know her more than you.
Raman-ok Don't get hyper now let's go in together and talk to families about romi mihika marriage.
(I'm not dragging this track. I have introduced romika marraige just for some fun and ishra romance)
Ishra talks to families about marraige and they agree. Raman convince romi mihika also. As this will solve their problem of staying away after being husband wife.
All were happy after this news.
So they started the arrangements as usual with a fight of madrasi and Punjabi..
Time was flying kids always find some reason to stay near Ishita raman use to tease her whenever he gets chance. Ishita has started developing feelings. But she was little scared. She herself doesn't know of what but everytime she gets attracted to him. Everytime she rememberes about his wife whom he loves more then anything little she knew that she was only his love his wife his everything. Raman knew she herself is coming between them. He was trying to remove the awkwardness. But always in vain. Shagun was getting jealous seeing them. Pihu always use to be with Shagun and whenever she manipulates pihu. She just listenes and afterwards tells to either ruhi adi or raman..

nice one
loved it
all are doimg a great job
romika marriage,,,,,,,