Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shani29_

PART 10.
Raman was sitting in his room thinking about morning incident. He felt so light and happy to see Ishita happy. He remembered his marraige starting days when they became friends being a couple. He took her pic and started talking.
Raman-if you can be happy being away from me than i will never make you remember our pasts to you. Now you are smiling living your life so carefree. Once your memory will be back again you will take 100 of tensions. So i have decided to play along with you. I will meet you as a stranger. Whatever we have missed till i will make sure that you get all that now. We were friends before becoming couple so now again i will become your friend.
Adi came to meet him but heard him saying this.
Adi-i must say first time you took right decision. I too came to tell you this that we will not try to make ishimaa remember anything. If she herself remember then it's fine until then we can enjoy with her every phase of life. At least she will be near us. Once she remembered anything again she will try to go leaving us. Because she doesn't knew about Shagun's truth.
Raman- hmmm but did you forgive me.
Adi-not yet Papa and i don't want to think about forgiving you right now. My first priority is just ishimaa. So I don't have time to think about you.
Saying this adi left. Raman looked at ishita's pic and smiled.
Raman- kya madrasan. Tjhe bht hasi aa rhi h. Pura tere pe gya hai tera beta. Waise ek baat bolu..?
Mujhe bhi abhi uski mafi nhi chahiye.

Saying this he winked at her pic.
Right now my priority is also only you. So today i will make you meet the RKB on whom girls use to die. His one charm is enough to make fall any girl.
Raman opened his wardrobe and took out his clothes but all were boring. He looked at them making faces
Raman- if wear these. Madrasan to pehle hi oldie samajh kar mera ashirvaad lene daudegi.
He thinks something and closes his wardrobe.
Romi was missing mihika in his room. Raman came and saw him with mihika's pic.
Raman- it's all my madrasan fault.
Romi looked at him with questioning eyes.
Raman-or nahi to kya khud to bhaagi saath me teri wali ko bhi le gai...
Romi smiled a little and asked...
"bhai kuch kaam tha apko"
Raman- kaam to tha but can't i come without work..??
Romi-no bhai i didn't meant that come sit.
Raman-romi tell me one thing if ask you to become 8 years back romi. Then what will you do..?
Romi-bhai! What have i done now.
Raman-just listen to me. Saying this he pulled romi and whispered something in his ears.
Romi stood up with a jerk and said
"bhai mihika will kill me, i m not going to do this never" saying this he was leaving but saw adi standing at door with pleading eyes.
Romi-you both will make my divorce soon.
Fine I'm ready.
Raman- ok so take out your clothes.
Romi stepped behind holding his clothes.
Why should i take out my clothes. Are you going to attack me.?.
Raman- shut up! Itne bure din nahi aye hai abhi mere.
I mean wardrobe se give me some nice clothes.
Ishita was fighting with everyone to let her go clinic. But all knew what will be the result if she goes. Adi already told them to not to make her remember anything. Seeing her angry vandu goes out and calls doctor batra. She tells him everything and asks for his help. Dr. Batra happily agreed to help. And promised to make her old cabin ready in next 3 hours. Vandu thanked him and now it was her task to make ishu busy for next 3 hours. She was thinking of something just then adi too came there. He asked her the reason of her tensed face. She told him everything. Adi smiled.
Adi-don't worry chitti. These 3 hours will pass easily. Just let ishimaa go to parking area.
Vandu agreed. She goes inside and allows Ishita to go giving her, her bag. Ishita hugs her happily and runs out. All questions her. But she shrugs their questions assuring them.
Down in parking.
Ishita collides with raman.
Raman-oye can't you see and walk.
Ishita-I'm sorry I was in hurry.
Raman- if you are in hurry then will you break someone's head while walking..??
Ishita-why being so rude i said I'm sorry. Now move I'm getting late.
Raman- you are getting late and what about me you broke my shirt button.
Ishita-it's just a button and i didn't do it purposely.
Raman- raman Kumar bhalla never keeps the favour now see what i do.
Raman goes to ishita's car and punctures it.
Ishita was shocked.
Ishita-raman Kumar or ravan Kumar..??
You punctured my car just because of your little button how insensitive.
Raman become emotional listening ravan Kumar from her but he composed himself and said.
Raman-i told you i never keep favours. He winked at her and left.
Ishita saw him going she became angry. She looked here and there. There was a gardener giving water to plants. She goes to him snatched the pipe and shouted.
Ravannn kumarrr
Raman very well knew he has messed with whom she was jhansi Ki rani who was never going to loose. He smirked listening her shout and turned. But this was unexpected for him.
She fully started drenching him. After a Min she throws the pipe and goes near him wiping her hand with a winning attitude.
Ishita-don't ever try to mess with me. She smirked and started to leave.
Raman didn't expected this and became little more angry. He shouted...
Madrasannn...
Adi ruhi were discussing something with family they heard the screaming and ran to see what has happened.
They were literally shocked to see the sight in front.
Ishra were fighting fully drenched in wet mud. Ishita was holding and pulling his hair and raman was holding her neck and shoulder.
Whole family was shocked to see them like this.
Otherside romi was busy in puncturing all the tyres of both ishra.
Mihika saw this and goes to him.
Romi saw her and made a helpless face.
Romi-bhai told me to do...
Otherside adi ruhi ran to ishra.

Adi holded raman pushing him out from Ishita's clutch and same ruhi did with Ishita.
But ishra were at full swing to fight so they freed themselves.
Raman-chod mujhe isne mere pe paani daala.
Ishita-and he punctured my car leave me I'm gonna kill him today.
They again started fighting and quarrelling.
Families made them apart with much difficulty and took them inside.
Vandu-maine to 3 hours ka time manga tha yha to whole day holiday ho gya. Murugan when these both will grow up even kids don't fight this much.
In Bhalla house
Pihu was trying to read the left parts in the adi's diary. But she was not getting chance. Everytime she goes to read someone comes. So she gave up the idea to read in day time. She thought it's better i go to store room.
Shagun came to pihu's room and didn't find her she was going out but then saw a school form kept on table. She read it. It was ruhi's school form. She got happy seeing her name in mother's column.
Shagun-so ruhi still sees me as a mother. It's good slowly she has to accept it.
Ruhi-that's your big misunderstanding, Shagun arora..
Shagun turned to see ruhi standing near door.
Ruhi-ishimaa bought that form and filled it when she was leaving. And I'm not ishimaa neither i have that big heart. I very well know whose my mother and what's her name.
Saying this ruhi took the form and tore it.
I bought new form and i will fill the correct name. She took a pen and wrote Ishita Bhalla as her mother.
Shagun left fuming in anger.
Pihu was near store room she looked here and there and saw no one so she quickly goes in and locked herself inside.
She turned around took a torch and started seeing everything. Whole room was filled with some ishra pics, ishrarudi pics, ishraru and ishru pics. The only question came in her mind was who is she. And who is this girl similar to her.
She caressed every frame lovingly. Suddenly she saw a marriage album it was beautifully coated with.
"Ishra marraige album"
She picked it up started seeing it. Though it was little light but the pics were visible. She watched every pic with tears in her eyes. Specially that pic in which ruhi was doing gathbandhan of ishra. She wiped her tears. She kept the album aside and started going out but she collided with a almirah kept there and a CD fall down from above. It was written PAPA AND ISHITA AUNTY KI LOVE STORY...
[it was the CD which adi made in his project]
Pihu took that CD. And opened the door slowly she looked out seeing no one she walked out hiding the CD. while walking she collided with Shagun and CD falls. Pihu got scared seeing CD on floor. She saw Shagun didn't noticed it and pihu took the chance and stood upon it hiding it from Shagun.
Shagun was already fuming on ruhi. She started scolding pihu.
Shagun-kya hai pihu can't you see and walk always running.
Pihu-sorry mumma.
Shagun left from there not giving any forgiveness.
Pihu picked up the CD and took with her so that no one else sees it.

Ishita came out from bathroom after taking bath.
Ishita-raman Kumar nhi pura ravan Kumar hai ye insaan kya halat bna Di meri sirf 1 button k liye. 1 baar or samne aya Na to i will not leave him alive. But why do i feel that i used this name ravan Kumar before too.
Raman came out after having bath. He was smiling reminiscing all the happenings. He throws himself on bed and took her photo.
Raman- jhansi Ki rani. May be you lost your memory but you can never forget your this avatar. And you know I'm madly in love with you. With you too and with your jkr avatar too. Raman kissed her photo and slept tired with all the happenings hugging her pic near his heart.
I'M thinking to post 2 posts in a day. So if you all OK then i will post 2 updates in a day.

light hearted one
i couldn't stop my laugh
they are very childish
pihu is really smart

thanks for pm
SORRY FOR THE LATE
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NOTE.

FIRST OF ALL THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND READERS THE LOYAL ONCE BECAUSE OF THEIR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE I REACHED AT PAGE 100. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS. JUST STAY WITH ME LIKE THIS FOREVER AND I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT ANYONE.
AND YES I'M OPENING ONE OFFER.
IF ANYONE OF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE ANY OTHER STORY ON ANY OTHER TRACK OR OTHER TRACK CONCEPT LET ME KNOW ONCE JUST PM ME OR SAY OPENLY IN COMMENTS. YOU ALL ARE WELCOME FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT.
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE STAY BLESSED AND KEEP SHOWERING YOUR LOVE AND TRUST ON ME.
I'm so sorry friends i know you all are waiting for today's update but I'm really tired today and can't think much of ahead so if I will write forcefully it will turn as bad update. But will try to write at night if it turns out good i will post it otherwise forgive me for today.
A BIG SORRY
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 11
It was midnight. Pihu woke up from her fake sleep. She saw ruhi sleeping. She saw her laptop was kept nearby. She took the laptop without making sound and inserted the CD. She quickly plugged. When CD played pihu started crying. It was so beautiful full of ishra ishru ishrarudi memories. It was made by adi. Again she questioned herself who am I..? She closed the laptop because these clips only mentioned that much how much ruhi wrote in her diary.
She picked up Adi's diary. There was no light in the room. And ruhi was sleeping so pihu picked up ruhi's phone and lit the flashlight.
After 1 hour pihu was literally at the peak of bursting. Though she was too small too understand the meaning of surrogacy she assumed herself as only shagun's daughter. Adi didn't mentioned anything clearly about surrogacy. He too was small to understand it. And when he grown up. He didn't gave importance to write about it. According to him Ishita was no more. So he only wrote how much he is missing her. He doesn't write anything related to Pihu Ishita relationship.
Pihu hide all the things and tried to hide her tears. But ruhi woke up listening her sobs.
Ruhi-pihu what happened why are you crying.
Pihu couldn't control herself and hugged ruhi.
Ruhi became tensed and started shouting for everyone. Raman and adi came Running. And become scared seeing pihu crying that badly. Pihu has made a picture in her mind. That raman and this family is not her family she is only Shagun's daughter.
Because she was in Shagun's tummy. Adi didn't wrote anything about ghost track and all. Neither kidnapping. He just wrote that ruhi and Ishita were dead. And after 7 years they were found alive. Pihu was in her own world turmoil.
Raman- pihu kya hua beta. Do you have pain anywhere are you not well..??
Adi-yes pihu aap bhaiya ko btao kya hua apko.
Pihu was just going on crying. She didn't wanted to hurt them telling that what is she going through because she has seen their love for her. She felt too lucky to have them. She felt hurt only thinking about Shagun. How bad woman she was. And her heart was sinking thinking about Ishita that how much she has suffered. But the question was why Ishita and ruhi were assumed as dead. She wanted to know more but so much she came to know in this 1 week. That she doesn't have energy left to get more shocks. She just hid herself in ruhi's lap and to avoid the situation and seeing their tensed faces. She just said.
Pihu-i had a bad dream.
All relaxed listening her and patted her to sleep. Pihu was little tired of crying so soon she drifted in a deep slumber. Adi raman left to sleep after giving her a peck. Ruhi holds her protectively and slept.
In morning
Raman was getting ready for office. Ruhi came to him taking her school form for admission. So both left for school.
Ishita was also coming out from her home to go clinic.
Ishita-murugan please don't bring him in front of me today. She was closing her eyes and joining her hands.
When she opened her eyes. She saw raman standing his hands across his chest and smirking at her. For once Ishita was lost in his dimples. Raman saw her in that pose and was just admiring her. This was the pure beauty he use to witness every morning close to him. They had a beautiful eyelock. Ruhi too came out. She saw Ishita and became happy.
Ruhi(st)-kaash ishimaa Ki blessing Mil jaati aaj admission se pehle. Thinking this she walked to her. Ishra saw ruhi and their eyelock broke.
Ishita-murugan 1 cheez mangi thi aapse. Wo bhi...
Raman- ye khud me badbada Rh Ho. Kal Ki fight me khi sir pe injury to nh aa gai...
Ishita-you don't have to worry about me. Saying this Ishita was about to leave. But ruhi stopped her.
Ruhi-ishim... I mean Ishita aunty. Aaj mere liye kuch special day hai. My mother is not here so can i take your blessing.
Ishita felt a pain in her heart. She just looked at her lovingly. Ruhi bend down to touch her feet. A drop of tear fell on ishita's feet. Ishita kept her hand on her head. Asked.
Ishita-why are you crying.?
Ruhi-nothing m just missing my mother. She is just like you.
Ishru have a beautiful hug. Raman wiped his tears before Ishita can notice it.
Raman- what's with you girls always crying.
Ishita-insensitive man like you will never understand.
Raman ruhi left to school. And Ishita left for clinic.
It was almost mid day. Ishita had only 2 to 3 appointments. Raman has already made sure that she doesn't get much appointments.
Because rest was necessary for her. Ishita was getting bored so she decided to go home. She was driving just then she saw in view mirror. A little girl was running and a street dog was behind her.
Ishita at once stopped. And came out to help her. But it was too late girl fall down and dog bites her. Ishita shouted for some help seeing the girl crying under dog attack. She started throwing some stones to save the girl. In this process dog attacked her also. But then ran away. Ishita had some flashes of this scene as If this happened before too. She shrugged her thoughts hearing the girl's scream. She ran too her. Picked her up and drove to hospital. It was pihu. Though Ishita haven't met her before so she couldn't recognise her. But her face was making her remember old memories. She was continuously getting blurred flashes of ishru. She overcome her thoughts and was waiting for doctors. When doctor came out treating pihu. Ishita rushed to him.
Ishita-how is she..?
Doc-she is fine now. She doesn't have any serious injury. I have given her injection.
Ishita felt relieve and goes to meet her.
Pihu didn't noticed her till now due to her pain. But when she saw her coming. She felt happy sensing that she is in safe hands.
Ishita-how are you beta? What's your name.?
Pihu remembered that Ishita have memory loss.
Pihu-pihu. I'm fine Ishita aunty.
Ishita-you know me..?
Pihu-yes aunty. You also know me but we never met. So you didn't recognise me.
Ishita-i too felt like i have seen you somewhere but couldn't remember.
Pihu(st)-i know aunty you are remembering ruhi didi not me.
Ishita-can you tell me where you live.
Pihu-in your neighbourhood.
Ishita-are you from Bhalla house.?
Pihu-yes
Ishita-ok let me call your father. Tell me his number.
Ishita called episode but raman didn't noticed as his phone was on silent. So pihu unwillingly gave shagun's number. But doc called Ishita so she goes giving the phone to Pihu. Pihu told her to come in hospital.
Ishita pihu were having some talk. After half an hour when Shagun came. She saw Ishita tickling pihu. And pihu enjoying her company. She fumed in anger.
Shagun-how dare you..? Ishita how dare you to come near my child.
Ishita pihu looked at Shagun. Ishita felt that she has heard this line before too but couldn't remember.
Ishita-actually she was injured so i bought her here.
Shagun-don't give me explanations. And stay away from my child bloody barren.
Ishita cried listening this and moved back. Pihu was holding ishita's hand. She felt her hand moving away from her's. She felt little uncomfortable. She holds her hand tightly. Ishita looked at her with teary eyes.
Pihu-mumma... Why are you scolding aunty. She just saved me.
Shagun-pihu you don't know she is inauspicious. You stay away from her.
Thanks to diaries of adi rooh. Pihu very well knew the meaning of barren and inauspicious words. She felt very angry.
Shagun was taking pihu forcefully.

But pihu was not leaving ishita's hand.
Pihu-ishita aunty call Papa. Then only i will go. I will not go alone with her.
Ishita-beta she is your mother go with her.
Pihu-no please aunty call him.
Shagun-pihu what are you saying. Leave her hand and come with me.
Pihu-no call papa.
Having no option Ishita called raman. First raman felt very happy seeing her call. But then remembered the reality and told to Ruhi about her call.
Ruhi-Papa talk once see why she is calling. Raman picked the call and got shocked listening pihu's scream.
Pihu was continuously screaming call Papa.
Ishita told him to come hospital immediately. Raman ruhi ran to hospital. After sometime raman ruhi entered hospital room. Raman saw pihu struggling. Shagun was pulling pihu and pihu was not leaving ishita's hand. Raman ruhi looked at each other in anger.
Raman- Shagun leave pihu.
Pihu saw raman and called him for hug. But didn't left ishu's hand. Seeing them hugging Ishita tried to free her hand but pihu looked at her with teary eyes pleading not to do this. Ishita felt like little pain seeing her crying.
Raman looked angrily at Shagun and she moved back.
Raman-what happened pihu how you got injuries.
Ishita told him everything.
Ishita-she is not leaving my hand don't know why. Please ask her to leave and take her home. She needs rest.
Raman looked at pihu and then turned to Ishita. Pihu left raman and jumps on Ishita and hugged her.

Raman- we live at same place. So why are you asking her to leave you. Take her with you.
Ishita rememberes shagun's words and doesn't say anything. Pihu looks at her and understands. Though she knew what those words meant. But wanted to teach Shagun lession this time. So she innocently asked turning to raman.
Papa-what is barren and inauspicious. Mumma told Ishita aunty this and asked her to stay away from me. That's why aunty is crying and doesn't want to go with me.
Ishita-pihu ssshhh aise baat nhi krte...!!
Shagun-pihuuu have you lost your mind.
Ruhi was about to speak but she very well knew that it will effect Ishita. So she kept quite.
Raman-enoughhh!!! Ishita take pihu home. Come ruhi. And you Shagun i will talk to you at home..
Ishita picked pihu and walked out with ruhi raman. Pihu hugged her tightly as if she will vanish away if she leaves her.
Hope it's upto your expectations. Friends can i stop giving flashes of memories to ishu for sometime..?.
I want to go these things smoothly without any flashes. Please tell. Should i stop for sometime or keep on giving her memories flashes. Please reply...

womderful and fabulous...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's ok dear will be waiting for ur update
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hii
Update soon
I want u to write on a story contunation of "running away or running into?"
It is an story of snow flake
I just love it but it was stopped there is no update of the from long time
I have read many stories here but still i want an such story
I don't kNow about this forum much
So i dont know whether it is wrong or right
If it is wrong to continue someothers story then I m sorry
But seriously u can start such story
I just love ur story bcoz of ur writing skill nd giving quick update
I m waiting for ur reply eagerly
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 12

Ishra pihu and Ruhi reach at home. Raman stopped out and turned to Ishita.
Raman- our fight is another thing. But can i ask you for a favour. Please take pihu at your home for some time. It's ok for us. Pihu too looked at Ishita.
Ishita-ok, saying this ishpi goes in iyer house. Raman ruhi come home and raman throws things in anger. Ruhi tries to control him but he was not listening her. Adi romi came their and asked about the matter.
Raman- where is Shagun?
Romi-bhai she is not at home.
Adi-ruhi what's the matter.?
Ruhi made raman sit and gave him water to drink. Then she narrated everything to others.
Toshiji-ye wahiyaat aurat. She will never change.
Adi-i warned her to stay away from ishimaa and not to upset her but i think she needs another treatment.
Shagun came home all looked angrily at her. She avoiding everyone moves in. Raman came angrily and holds her wrist tightly. This time no one stopped him.
Shagun-raman leave me you are hurting me.
Raman was not hearing her he just remembered ishita's tears. He pressed her hand more tightly and her bangles broke hurting making her hand bleed. But in this process raman's hand also got injured. He pushed her with jerk without feeling his pain.
Raman- this was a punishment for hurting and making my wife cry. Saying this he goes out and sits their.
Adi-shame on you. You are such a shameless woman. But i will make sure you feel every bit of pain which you gave my mother.
Shagun-I'm your real mother.

Ruhi-do you even know the meaning of this word. Go to your room and think of another plan and we will think of another punishment for you. Don't know how ishimaa has survived in that sack. I will make sure you feel that each and every moment.
Raman was crying sitting out. He composed himself and goes to iyer house.
He saw bala in living room and asked about ishpi. Bala send him in her room. Raman came in room and saw Ishita telling stories to Pihu. But her eyes were sad. How much he wanted to hug her once. Kiss her and take away her pain. Ishita saw him standing at door.
Ishita-when did you came.? Pihu is ok now. You can take her. But suddenly she saw his hand injured. She got worried.
Ishita-your hand is bleeding. O God how did you got injured. You were alright when we came.?
Raman- don't know i didn't feel.
She took first aid kit and made him sit. And started. Raman was just looking at her. He so wanted to kiss those puffy eyes. His right hand was injured. He saw her hair strand was coming in his way to her proper view. His hand automatically moved to her face and he put the strand back. Ishita looked at him and got lost in his eyes. He looked at her mesmerising and wiped her tears. Suddenly his hand moved to her lips. Both were sitting closely. Ishita closed her eyes in pleasure. Raman couldn't control himself and replaced his hand with his lips. He started kissing her senselessly. But his trance broke by pihu's voice.
Pihu-papa Papa where are you lost.
Raman realised that he was dreaming. Ishita saw him with questioning eyes.
Raman- no where beta. Are you OK now.? Will you come or want to stay here more.?
Ishita-no she is ok. And she has to change her uniform also so she will go home.
Pihu-yes Papa i will come but promise me we will come here again.
Raman-ofcourse pihu. You can come here whenever you wish. Saying this he took pihu. He turned to Ishita.
Raman-i will not thank you for helping pihu. Because i know you will not accept it. Saying this he goes.
Ishita smiled.
Ishita-how did he know this..?
Raman stopped again and turned. He saw her smiling and he too smiled.
Raman- but our fight is not over yet. I will take my revenge for drenching me. Saying this he left winking at her.
Ishita-ravan Kumar he is so rude. But nice too. She smiled dreamingly.
At Bhalla house
Pihu was resting in raman's room.
Shagun came there.
Shagun-raman pihu is not well i will sleep with her.
Raman- no need I'm with her.
Shagun-thats your wish you allow me or not i will sleep here. Raman became angry but kept quite due to Pihu.
Pihu knew this and she knows very well how much raman love this room. Because it have memories of Ishita so she decided to handle Shagun.
Pihu-its ok Papa. Mumma come you sleep with me in my room.
Shagun-but beta we can sleep here.
Pihu-no mumma i don't feel good here don't know why let's go.
Shagun fumed seeing her plan failed. Pihu dragged Shagun from their. Raman took Ishita's pic from wardrobe.
He goes to window and looked at moon.
Otherside Ishita was also standing on window in her room looking at moon and smiling.
Raman remembered his last eid celebrated with Ishita and her promise of being with him in every eid.
Raman looked at pic.
You broke your every promise Ishita but it was not your fault. It was me who broke your heart. I don't care about your memory loss. Unless you are in front of me. At least i can feel you see you and talk to you. I love you so much madrasan.
Ishita was just looking at moon and smiling. She was not feeling sleepy so she goes out to have some fresh air. Same was with raman. Both went put. Raman goes down and sees Ishita sitting on bench enjoying the cold weather.
Raman-what are you doing here. You will catch cold and fall ill.
Ishita-excuse me..??
Raman bit his lip and realised that he is not her husband right now.
Raman-i mean to say. It's very cold anyone will catch cold outside without shawl.
Ishita-its ok I'm fine. Was just not feeling sleepy. Anyways how is Pihu now.
Raman-she is fine now.
Ishita-if you don't mind can i ask you something.?
Raman-hmmm ask.
Ishita-why your wife always remains and talks rude.? I'm sorry if you felt bad but it's not good to behave like this in front of kid.
Raman got confused listening her but then realised that sh is talking about Shagun. He at once reacted.
Raman-shagun is not my wife. I don't have any relation with her.
Ishita-what..?? But she is your children mum.
Raman-who told you this.?
Ishita-pihu was calling her mumma..?
Raman-because pihu is kid so she don't know the truth. Once she grow up we will tell her.
Ishita-so where is your wife.
Raman kept his hand on his heart and looked at her.
She is near me. She is little angry with us so giving us punishment.
Ishita-punishment for what.?
Raman-it was my mistake i didn't value her when she was with me and now i miss her like anything.
Ishita-if you really feel guilty then go apologise.
Raman-will she forgive.?
Ishita-does she love you how much you love her.?
Raman-no she loves me more than i do.
Ishita-then she will definitely forgive. Because we can't be angry for longer time whom we love from heart.
Raman-remember always what you said now.
Ishita-why.?
Raman-may be it will help you in future. It's too late go and sleep. Good night.
Ishita-good night.
Raman-and yes don't ever compare my love with Shagun. Saying this raman left.
Ishita was still thinking why raman said to remember those words forever. She felt little cold so shrugging her thoughts she goes in.
It was morning
Ruhi was getting ready for school. She looks at her hair and remember How Ishita use to make it in her childhood.
Ruhi-kya karu mai.? Mujhse nh hoga. I wish ishimaa hoti. Thinking something she called vandu.
Vandu-haa ruhi.
Ruhi-chitti ishimaa kha h.
Vandu-in kitchen.
Ruhi-do anything but send her out making any excuse please.
Vandu-ok

Ruhi picked her ran out just messing her hair. Adi saw her going like that and tried to stop her but she ran out.
She hides and waits for Ishita to come out. Adi comes from back and Taps her.
Ruhi-what.?
Adi- that too I'm asking what are you doing. And where are you going like this.
Ruhi-ssshhh
She saw Ishita coming out and ran in hurry and knowingly collides.
Ishita first said sorry without seeing and when she looked at her. She started laughing.
Ruhi made a puppy face seeing her laughing.
Ruhi-why are you laughing.
Ishita-what have you done to your hair.?
Ruhi made a pout. And said
Ruhi-don't laugh i can't handle this much big hair. My mother use to do it. Now she is not here so all are laughing at me.
Ruhi cried dramatically and emotionally blackmailed her.
Adi looked on hiding and chuckled on his little sister trick.
Ishita stopped laughing and felt bad. Ruhi knew very well how to act in front of Ishita to make her work.
Ishita-don't cry ruhi if you don't mind can i do it.
Ruhi-no you will again laugh.
Ishita-no i will not.
Ruhi-promise...?
Ishita was talking in a flow so absentmindly she said.
Ishita-ruhi promise. She felt little weird.
Ruhi adi became emotional hearing this. But ruhi composed herself and goes in iyer house to get her hair done.
Adi saw them.
Adi-i miss you too ishimaa i too want your love. He wiped his tears and goes in Bhalla house. Pihu heard him and felt little bad for him.
Pihu-adi bhaiya is missing Ishita aunty.
Next part will be updated till 10 pm today.

hate this shagun
nice ishra scene
ishru bond is superb
poor adi

thanks for pm di
SORRY FOR THE LATE
1023427 thumbnail
ITS OHK DEAR AND YA I WANT ONE NEW STORY OR OS WHATEVR U LIKE BUT TABHI JAB AAP FREE HO USE LIKHE OR POST KRNE K LIYE AND I WANT ON AFTR ISHRA BECAME ONE IN FULL SENSE SCENCE K BAAD USME THODA SA HI ISHRA PART DIYA THA USKE BAAD SHYD TAK YHM JABKI MUJHE uske baad kvl full day ishra schene dekhna tha no office no ashok,shagun nthng only they both and also aftr ishra 1st anniversy which asusall spoiled by shagun in hotel i dnt remembr much but may be before or aftr earthquake schene.
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations.plz I want ishita pregnancy track plz ishita give birth Babylon her womb
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for completing 100 pages Di
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 13

Ishita was making ruhi's hair. Amma appa vandu all were looking lovingly with tears in eyes. Ruhi was also crying but as Ishita was at her back so she didn't see.
Ishita-amma i made piasam bring that.
Ishita made ruhi have piasam. Ruhi had it happily and goes to school.
Pihu was thinking something seeing adi sitting in his room and watching old videos. She thought of an idea and ran to adi.
Pihu-adi bhaiya chalo. Pihu started dragging him holding his hand.
Adi- are pihu kha le jaa rh ho btao to.
Pihu-nh aap chalo pehle.
Ishita was leaving for clinic. She was about to go when she saw pihu dragging adi inside.
Pihu-ishita aunty see i was telling adi bhaiya that i want to meet you. But he didn't allowed me. He said we should not go in neighbouring always.
Adi was shocked listening this. He whispered slowly..
Adi-lekin pihu Maine kab bola aisa..?
Pihu ran to Ishita and said..
See aunty he is still scolding me. Now you scold him.
Adi made a confused state not getting what pihu wants.
Ishita-what is this adi why are you scolding pihu. And why are you so formal. Ohhh i got it you too think like your mother Shagun . Says Ishita and lowers her head.
Adi felt very bad. Pihu too felt bad she wanted to do something else and here something else happened.
Adi-(he moved towards ishita) who told you she is my mother.?
And i don't know what she said to you. But one thing i can surely say that my thinking matches only with my mother not with her. Please don't become sad.
Pihu-im sorry aunty i didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry.
Ishita saw there sad faces and wiped her tears.
Ishita-how are you now pihu. And how's your injury.
Pihu-im fine aunty. But adi bhaiya was crying.
Adi-pihuuu when was i crying.
Pihu-i was just joking aunty. Are you going anywhere.
Ishita-yes i m going my clinic.
Pihu-ok aunty bye you go we will eat piasam made by paati.
Ishita-but today i made it. Saying this Ishita took the bowl and fed her. Adi looked on.
Pihu-aunty feed bhaiya also. See he is looking in greed.
Adi-pihuuu stop it.
Ishita laughed seeing them teasing each other. She took a spoon and forwarded towards adi. He looked on and had it. He was about to cry so...
Adi-pihu i have to office so you stay with paati and goes in Bhalla house. He cried happily sitting on floor near door.
Shagun saw him and came there.
Shagun-what happened adi.?
Adi- don't touch me. He jerked her hand and goes away.
Shagun-all have become mad after that behen ji came.
It was evening time all were having tea snacks in Bhalla house. Raman came in from office and goes to change and freshen up.
Ishita comes from clinic and was about to go in but she looks at Bhalla house. And thinks to go there.
Ishita-children were upset in the morning. I should go and meet them once.
Romi and mihika were doing mimicry of ishra how they fight and all etc. To enlightened everyone's mood.
Mihika was about to mimic Ishita suddenly she saw Ishita coming in and she freezer. Seeing her coming there. Others didn't noticed because all were facing there back. Ishita mihika freezed and not speaking anything they turned and saw Ishita standing.
Ishita-miku what are you doing here.
Mihika-ak... Ak... Akka... Wo mai wo...
Adi-i bought her just to have fun as she was getting bored at home.
Mihika-yes Akka no one is at home all have gone for some work so i thought...
Ishita-its ok why are you getting nervous m just asking like that.
I just came to see pihu.
Ruhi-yes why not she is in her room. Just go that way.
Ishita nodded and went towards room but she stopped at door and turned to look back above that was ishra room she felt attracted towards that room so automatically she moved there.
Simmi was going to say that she is going wrong way but adi stopped her signalling not to say.
Ishita goes near door and knocked. Though raman was having shower so he didn't heard. Ishita went in after 2-3 knocks.
Raman didn't knew Ishita is there. He came out from shower in just towel. He saw her but didn't mind because he forgot that she don't live here.
Raman-aise kyu khadi h madrasan kya hua.? While taking he collided with stool kept there and his towel open and fall.
Ishra become shocked seeing that scene both shout at the top of their voice. Raman picked the towel and hid himself and Ishita turned closing her eyes.
Raman- don't you have manners that you should knock before coming in someone's room...?
Ishita-i knocked but you didn't heard.

Raman thought to tease her.
Till now he has wore bathrobe.
Raman-you can turn now m in bathrobe.
Ishita-no i will not.
Raman-why do you think that you can't resist me.
Ishita turned
Ishita-kuch bhi...
She shrugged him but she was lost in him totally. His wet hair. Water dripping down. They were attracting her. She couldn't take her eyes from him.
Raman smiled seeing his effect on her. So he slowly started walking towards her. She started moving back. She hit her back to wall. He was still moving. She closed her eyes being scared.
In the living room all heard there shout but no one goes up. They knew that they must be fighting. So they decided to go little later. But then they saw Shagun coming out and going towards the room. Ruhi blocked her way.
Ruhi-where are you going.
Shagun-i heard Raman's scream.
Adi-we didn't heard anything.
Shagun-but m sure i heard.
That time again raman shouted loud.
Shagun-see i said i heard.
Ruhi-we will see that. You no need to go.
Shagun-what's wrong with you. Let me see what's the matter.
Romi-we are there to see that you stay away.
Shagun-but...
Pihu-mumma give me something to eat...
Pihu was watching them that they want her to go in raman's room. She didn't knew the reason but then too she decided to help them.
Shagun-wait pihu i will give later.
Pihu-im hungry.
Shagun-pihuuu
She said in a scolding tone.
Adi got angry and said gritting his teeth.
Pihu is hungry give her something. Gooo nowww.
Shagun left fuming.
Raman was smiling and admiring Ishita. She had her eyes closed in nervousness. He picked his phone and started clicking her pics without her knowledge. After clicking many. He kept his phone aside. He bend a little a tries to touch her face but moves his hand back shrugging his thoughts. He was not able to control he wanted to kiss those blushing red cheeks. Those stammering lips. But he controlled himself. He goes near her ear. Ishita could feel his breath near her cheeks. She clutched her dupaatta.
Raman saw this.
Raman-so, you really can't resist me.
Ishita opened her eyes. She felt embarrassed falling in his trap. She saw him looking at her and smirking. She ran away being shy. Raman smiled seeing her pics in phone. He kissed the pic.
Raman-i love you so much. I will capture many memories. Which we missed before our marriage. He ruffled his hair.
Raman-o God save me she will make me crazy...
Shagun was going in kitchen. But then heard some footsteps and turned. All family saw Ishita running down with blushed red cheeks. All knew that something must have happened so they neither stopped her and nor asked her anything to embarrass her.
But the twist was they were expecting fight but got this. They were little shocked but happy too at same time. Ishita ran to her house without stopping. Raman came down and saw everyone staring at him.
Raman- what...??? What did i do now..?. She herself came in room.
Romi-wo sab to theek h bhai but what you did.
That bhabhi ran away blushing.?
Raman- beta mihika se nh pucha kabhi Ki wo kab blush krti h..?
Mihika felt embarrassed and ran away.
Shagun was fuming in jealousy.
Raman saw Shagun. And goes from there. Rest of the family also engage themselves in some work.
Shagun came to Pihu.
Pihu-what happened mumma.
Shagun-see pihu no one thinks about me. Your Papa is also not giving me time.
Pihu looked on she knew Shagun is trying manipulation trick.
Pihu-mumma i got hurt yesterday you didn't ask me once how m i..?.
Listening pihu Shagun stammered a little.
Shagun-haa...?? Haa beta i forgot. Tell me how are you.?
Pihu-leave that 5 Min before i asked you something to eat. But you came here empty hand and complaining to me about Papa and all.?
Saying this pihu ran away. In living room raman was engrossed in his files. He saw pihu standing near him with teary eyes.
Raman-what happened pihu beta? Why are you crying.? Is this injury paining.? Didn't you took your medicines.?
Pihu just hugged him crying.
Neelu-bhaiya wo i think she is hungry. She asked Shagun to give her something but Shagun didn't give her anything...
That's all for today friends next update tomorrow morning 7 am.
Or may be it depends on my mood i can post before that also... So enjoy reading till then.

wonderful superb
loved pihu in this
nice plans by kids
ishra are bliss...