Frequent Posters

varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very nice update
Ishrudihi going for shopping 😛shagun planned to kill ishu😡
Goons captured ruhi and Pihu ...this incident brought back her memory yeepeee
Everyone came to know she got her memory back . ...finally raman also knew it
How ishu vl behave with him??? vl she try to go back to Australia ? ???
How shagun vl react?????
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😊
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Ishita remembers her past
Raman confused
Hope it all works out
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb update
shagun disgusting women😡
ishita ot her mamory back
pls update soon
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
ishu remembered everything and raman doesn't know about it
shagun is as always disgusting
but what about pihu is she going to act like she hates ishita??
plz save ishu from shagun and continue soon
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo for completing 100 pages...
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it so much
update soon
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shani29_

PART 6
Pihu was sitting thinking about Ishita in living room. Landline phone rang. Looking around pihu didn't found anyone and she picked the call. Otherside simmi too picked the call in her room.
Before pihu can speak simmi spoke.
Si-hello.
Romi-simmi Di where is your mobile.
Simmi-its not charged romi. You tell how is Ishita.
Romi-no recovery di there is no improvement. I just called you to ask for some snacks and juices because everyone is upset here specially ruhi, bhai and adi. But they need something to eat otherwise they will fall ill.
Simmi-ok romi i will be there in 1 hour you take care of everyone and keep on informing and call me if you need anything else.
Pihu heard their conversation without interfering.
Pihu-Ishita aunty is in hospital. She is ill.? Why m falling pain for her. I want to go hospital too. I want to see her. After an hour she saw simmi leaving.
Pihu-bua i will also come with you. Please take me too.
Simmi-pihu beta aap kha jaoge.
Pihu-bua mujhe pta h Ishita aunty hospital me h mujhe bh unhe dkhna h please take me also.
Simmi denied first but then thought. Pihu is ishita's blood. She didn't even know truth then also she can feel pain of Ishita. So she took pihu to hospital. In the parking area Shagun saw them and asked where they are going. She didn't wanted to show her true side to Pihu so she also accompanied them to hospital.
In hospital raman was sitting just like that praying for Ishita.
Adi was sitting holding ishita's same clutch and ruhi was sitting beside him both looking restlessly towards ICU. Shagun pihu and simmi reached there.
Adi saw Shagun and became angry he was about to say but then saw pihu and controlled himself.
Pihu-adi bhaiya kya hua aunty ko ab wo kaisi h.
Adi-pihu what are you doing here. Pihu-I came to see Ishita aunty.
Till then doc came out. Adi ruhi rushed to him. Raman who was sitting there lifeless he too ran to doc.
Doc-im sorry she is still critical. Please aap log meri help kriye. Wo jeena nh chahti h. Pehle aap log unhe hopes dijiye so that she starts responding. Otherwise we can't do anything.
Saying this doc left.
Amma-ayyo kadaule meri ishu ko bachalo murugan. Mai jaati hu mai baat krti hu usse wo Apne Amma Ki baat jarur manegi.
Adi-nh paathi wo kisi Ki nh sunengi. Except one person. All looked at him with questioning eyes.
He didn't answer anyone and sat down to talk pihu taking her hand in his.
Adi-pihu you know Na Ishita aunty is sick. And she is angry with us because we did something wrong with her.
Pihu-i know adi bhaiya but what wrong you all did with her.
Adi cried thinking all the happenings which had hurt ishu.
Adi-that i will tell you later but right now you have to talk to her and tell her that how much she is important to all she have to leave her anger for you. And come back.
Pihu-and why will she listen to me she can listen to her mother also.
Adi-no pihu for once she can reject her amma's request But she can never reject your request. You know why.?
Pihu-why.?
Adi- because kids are her weakness she can reject any kid request and here you are only a kid. So you go and tell her to forgive us once. Me, ruhi didi, and Papa also we all are sorry.
Shagun got tensed sensing that if ishu got ok listening pihu then again they will stop her. So she hurriedly went towards adi ruhi where they were talking with pihu. Before she reaches pihu. Raman came in between and starred her with his angry blood shot eyes warning her to stay away. Shagun couldn't speak anything and stopped there.
Adi and raman took pihu inside and ruhi stoped at the door.
Pihu looked at Ishita surrounded by wires and oxygen mask on mouth.
She took her hand in hers.
Pihu-aunty!! Aunty!!
Adi and raman just stood at back
Pihu-aunty aap sabse gussa kyu Ho.? Dkho Na sab Apke liye kitna ro rae h. Sab apse bht pyaar krte h. Aap please sbko maaf kr do Naa.
OK agar aap forgive krna chahte to koi baat nh lekin aap pehle uth jao fir mai promise krti hu mai or aap dono milkr sbko punish krnge. Adi bhaiya khte h aap kids Ki request kabhi ignore nh krti. To aap meri request bh maan jao na aunty please.
Pihu didn't noticed when her eyes filled with tears. And unknown to her tears rolled down.
Adi saw this and then noticed ishita's face. Tears were rolling down from the corner of her eyes.
Raman cried seeing this. He was standing near her feet and adi was standing near pihu at the side.

He saw pihu and ishu crying. He just kept his hand on pihu's hand with which she was already holding ishita's hand. He pressed both the hands tightly and said.
"Pleaseee ishimaaa"
Pihu's tears rolled and fall on ishita's hand. Otherside raman holded ishu's leg tightly and whispered slowly "please ishita".
Doctor was waiting for the response watching the machines. He didn't see any movement and shook his head. But suddenly adi and pihu felt movement in their hand. They looked and loosened the hand. Ishita's fingers were shivering. And when they looked at her. She was flickering her eyes.
Both of them shouted happily.
Doctor see she is getting conscious.
Doc checked her and started her treatment.
Ruhi who witnessed all this was in fresh tears now. She just ran away crying from there.
Pihu saw her going and ran to her. But she missed ruhi. And went other way in hospital only. Ruhi was crying stopping near some room. Pihu too reached there but at the opposite side of the room. Both were standing outside the same room unknown to each other. Both heard some familier voice coming from inside the room, and peeped inside.
It was Shagun talking with ashok on phone.
Shagun-haa ashok ishita was leaving forever but all spoiled due to this plane crash. Now all are doing Ishita Ishita only.
Acha hota agar kidnapping me hi mar jaati or wapas sirf uski body aati..
But useless kidnappers. Maine bola tha unko Ki just kill her. Don't how she came alive.

Ruhi got shocked listening that Shagun was the one who kidnapped Ishita.
Shagun-itne years se ruhi nh th to sab theek tha ab ye bh zinda wapas aa gai h pta nh us car crash me ye Bach kaise gai. It was so good raman was marrying me but due to ruhi all spoiled.
Ruhi heard it remembered adi's words that how Shagun was not happy on her being alive. Ruhi sat there in a shock taking wall support. She cried keeping her face in her palm.
Ruhi-God please send ishimaa back. Now she has to come back. Ishimaa I'm not asking you to come for me. Don't come for me. Don't come for anyone because m too bad daughter you sacrificed your complete life on just me. And what i did i became selfish. I doubted your love. I m very bad ishimaa but this i m not asking you to come for me please come for pihu. She needs you. She needs your motherhood. She needs your love. A selfless mother's love. Not like this woman. Sh can't be with this Shagun arora. Adi bhaiya was right i insulted you. Showed you low by calling her mumma and you by your name. Please come back for pihu ishimaa, come back for her...
Otherside pihu heard it and went away without uttering a single word. Only the words were echoing In her ears that Shagun kidnapped Ishita. She got all the flashes when she saw ishu's saree in that sack.
Pihu-how Ishita aunty must have survived in that stinky sack.?
Why mumma did this..??
Now I'm never going to ask anything from mumma i will myself find out what's right and what's wrong.
Shagun was still on call. Adi saw ruhi sitting like that from far and felt bad for her. Because he knew that ruhi has also suffered alot in these years. So he stepped towards her. Ruhi stood up wiped her tears took a deep breath and went to Shagun. Adi saw her going in felt something fishy so he rushed there.
Ruhi-Shagun arora...
Shagun turned in a jiffy.
Ruhi-i never saw a women like you.
Till then adi reached there and heard ruhi saying.
"tmne meri ishimaa ko kidnap kiya.? What a big actor you are.? That time you used to behave like you are the most worried person for her. But no one knowed that you are the masterplanner of this kidnap."
Adi-what..??? She kidnapped ishimaa..??
Ruhi-yes adi bhaiya i heard her talking with someone.
Shagun got tensed and tried to explain them but both stopped her.
Adi-you know what you can never become my mother never ever my mother is there in ICU I'm feeling shame that i took birth from your womb. And I'm too angry on God that why did he didn't give me to ishimaa why i didn't born from her womb.
Ruhi-when i was small i too asked this question sometimes but that's ok. I don't need answer. And yes one more thing, apko to bahut regret hua tha Na mere zinda hone par. I promise you aage isse bh jyada regret hoga.
Adi-you just wait and watch Shagun arora how can a bad son can be. Now i will show you how bad I'm and to what extent i can go for my mother.
Ruhi-one thing you remember we will never tell pihu your vulgar truth.
Because ishimaa took promise from us. But for one thing I'm challenging you the day will surely come when pihu herself will come to know everything on her own and she will come back to her mother leaving you forever. Just wait and watch...
Saying this both went away from there.
Shagun-do whatever you want to do mai bhi dikhti hu pihu kaise Ishita k pass jaati h mai uske dimaag me itna poison fill kr dungi Ki wo tmlog Ka face bhi nh dekhegi.
That's all for today friends I'm fulfilling my promise so please HIT LIKES m not getting response.

interesting and long one
loved it
excellently written
pihu and ru came to know
ishu too woke up

SPORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 7

2 days later...
After so much care and treatment of doctors Ishita was normal but still didn't gained consciousness properly. Adi ruhi and raman always stood near the room to protect her. Adi ruhi were more protective due to Shagun. And raman was just waiting for her to get up once and talk to him. It was really awkward for adi to stay their with raman sometimes because he haven't forgive him still. But Otherside he was a son too so he felt pain seeing his father broken. But this time he was more worried for his mother. So he stood firm on his decision. But when it comes to Shagun he made sure that he never gives her any chance to hurt his mother. Iyers came their taking lunch for adi and raman. Ruhi was coming with pihu. But this time pihu needed some lone time to know truth. So she send ruhi alone. All were waiting inside the room to ishu gain consciousness. Doctors were examining her. Ruhi saw movement in Ishita and showed to adi. All faces lightened up seeing ishu waking up. Little did they know that everything is going to change in next minutes.
Ishita opened her eyes slowly. And looked around all the happy faces as if trying to recognise every one. Her eyes stopped at her Amma and she called her stretching her hand trying to get up.
Amma-ishu kanna tm theek Ho.? Mai kitna Dar gai thi.
Ishita-amma I'm fine look I'm fine now it was just an accident.
Doc-so.? How's you feeling now.?
Ishita-feeling better doctor.
Ruhi adi were confused that Ishita saw them but neither called them nor asked them anything.
Ishita looked at them then again looked at Amma.
Ishita-amma ye log kaun h. And why are they crying.?
Adi ruhi got shock of their life hearing this from their mother.
Amma-ishu ye tum kya puch rh kanna tm Inhe nh jaanti.?
And before they can continue their conversation doctor stopped them in between.
Doc-mrs Ishita aap...
Ishita stopped him in mid and said.
It's miss doc not Mrs I'm not married.
All were looking at her in shock as if someone took out their soul.
Doc-ok I'm sorry. So miss Ishita do you remember how you met with an accident.
Ishita-yes I was driving in night to reach home. It was bit dark and Amma was calling continuously so my focus got missed and i rushed in another car which was coming from front.
Amma thought
Ye to ishu 9 year pehle ka accident bta Rh h jisme ise jyada chot nh ayi Th fir bhi she was injured.
Doc-ok now you take rest. You all come out let her rest we need to talk.
All were going out but raman was still looking at her. Ishita sensed his gaze on her. They shared a eyelock. Adi saw this and goes to raman and shook him slowly whispering
Papa please let's leave
Adi holds his hand took him out but while going out ishra were continuously having eyelock. When they left,
Ishita-who was he..? Why do i feel connection with him. And who were those children why does it feel that i know them. But i don't know them.
Outside the room
Doc-look i need to do some test then only i can tell the proper situation. Right now i can only tell this much that she has lost her memory and forgot her married life and this plane crash too.
Amma-she met with an accident which she is telling about is 9 years back.
Doc-ok so don't give her stress and i will suggest don't go in front of her whom she doesn't recognise.
Raman-but doc...
Doc-mr.Bhalla please we don't know her exact condition so please cooperate stress is not good for her.
Adi don't worry doc we will take care of it. Saying this adi turned towards raman with folded hands and said.. "please spare her right now" he saw ruhi crying and said.. "ruhi please i have seen in these days how much you love her so stop acting now and let's leave from here" saying this he dragged both of them from there.
After they left. Mihika turned and looked at Romi. She took out her mangalsutra and handed him crying. Romi smiled at her assuring her that he understands the situation.
Rimi-mihika i love bhabhi very much she always comes after my mother. She is like my second mother so i can never think bad for her. Saying this he hugged her patting her back. He kissed her forehead. And adjusted her hair hiding her sindoor and wiped rest of it which was visible a little.
Romi-call me if you need anything. And keep me informing about her. He left from there. All bhallas left from there only iyers were present there.
At home pihu was disturbed with all the happenings.
She was walking aimlessly. Shagun's every words were echoing in her ears. Suddenly she noticed store room door wide open.
Pihu-what's in this room no one ever allows me to enter here. Why.? Let me see. She goes to room but suddenly she is pulled out with a jerk. It was Shagun. She got tensed seeing entering there and pulled her out.
Shagun-pihu what were you doing where were you going i told you many times not to go there its full of dust you will get ill.
She took pihu in adi's room and gave her laptop.
See if bought your favourite movies just watch it ok. Saying this she left from there.
Pihu-I'm sorry mumma but from now i will do everything which you will ask me not to do. She was about to close the laptop but then she noticed a file named- PRECIOUS MEMORIES
pihu excitingly clicked it to watch.
It was videos of family functions. From starting. Adi kept it because whenever he missed ishimaa he use to watch all videos to see her.
Pihu clicked one of the video. It was ishra dance video of Teri galliya song dance. Pihu just watched both expressions. Just then Shagun came and pihu closed the laptop in hurry.
Shagun looked on.
In hospital all the tests were done. Doc called all bhallas and iyers in his cabin.
Doc-look my assumption was right she had a severe memory loss. She don't remember anything of her married life she just remember that she is a dentist and she stays as Ishita iyer with her family.
Raman- so will she remain like this will she never remember us.
Doc-no she will remember but slowly slowly but you have to take care that she doesn't get any shock. You have to make her every single evidence from starting but one by one not at once.
And make sure she doesn't stress herself.
Adi-doc will she be ok.
Doc-yes but just take care and do it step by step your single wrong step can cause her health.
Ruhi-yes doc but what exactly we have to do.
Doc-you repeat every important and good memories in front of her which is near to her heart.
Rest of all she is alright now so I'm discharging her.
Raman- Amma hum sab uske samne nh jaa skte aap log use ghar le jaiye.
Adi-lekin ishimaa ke according she use to live in akash ganga society. Now we live in that apartment. So what we are going to tell her.
Raman- we will tell her that when she was admitted in hospital then that society caught fire and we have to shift here.
Mr. Iyer-raman is right we will tell her this only.
Adi-but we have to be very careful. We can't risk anything we have to talk being very careful each and every words.
All agreed to each other.
They were taking Ishita home. Raman was looking at her with heavy heart. He so wanted to run to her hug her kiss her lovingly. But he was so helpless. He was just crying hiding behind a door looking at her. Adi ruhi were going through same emotions. They needed her warmth her love. But they can't even talk to her. They wanted to go with her home together. Raman looked at his car. He goes there and punctured 2 tyres.

Ruhi and adi looked at him questioning. He didn't answer them and directly goes to iyers.
Raman-iyer aunty...
Amma looked at him shocked adi wanted to stop him but he couldn't.
Raman- aunty wo actually meri car puncture Ho gai h. Aap log Ishita ko lekr ghar hi jaa rae h Na. So if you don't mind can you give us lift. After all we are your neighbours.
Hearing him adi ruhi came to him and said.
Ruhi-it's ok Papa Ishim... I mean Ishita au...aun...aunty...is unwell so let her go we will go in cab.
Adi-yes Papa let's go.
Ishita looked at ruhi and both have eyelock.
Ishita-its ok amma waise bhi hum itni badi car me Inhe le jaa skte h. Raman got happy listening her. Ishra looked at each other.
Ishita-why do i feel connected with them.
All got seated in one car. Trio were looking at Ishita and trying there best not to cry.
Ishita looked outside and enjoyed each and every sight she was inhaling the fresh air. She and mihika were chirpily talking with each other. Raman looked at her mesmerising.
Raman was in thoughts-
Who is she i never saw this side of her. So chirpy so carefree free from all stress and tensions. The day i met her then also i never saw her like this. What was she and what i made her involving her my life mess. It was better if we didn't get married. But now it's too late i love her madly. I can't let her go this time. I promise you Ishita this time my every step will be just for you for your happiness.
Ruhi was also in thoughts-
Ishimaa how happy you were before all this mess. I totally messed up your life by bringing you in my life. But i promise this time I'm not going to tolerate any wrong thing with you.
Adi-yes ishimaa this time no one will be able to harm you this time every problem have to go passing your son to you. Even if it's my father too. I will not spare anyone.
Ishita was enjoying each and every beauty of nature unknown to the thoughts which trio were having.
At home pihu was scared seeing Shagun.
Shagun-what happen pihu why you closed the laptop.?
Pihu-mumma wo mai wo mjhe movie dkhne ka man nh ho rha tha.
Shagun-ok so kya man h.?
Pihu-nothing mumma you go i will just hear some songs.
Just they heard some sounds outside. They came out and saw raman ruhi adi coming without Ishita.
Simmi came asking about Ishita. Raman left from their silently to his room. Adi hugged Romi and told everything to simmi and all.
Pheeewww too long guys my fingers are paining.
Firstly i wrote and forgot to save it got deleted so have to type again. Sorry for being late. Enjoy reading.

wonderful update di
too emotional...
and heart touching...
nice plan raman...
felt bad for all

thanks for pm
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 8
Shagun-ooo God..! Itna sab Ho gya.. Ishita lost her memory..? I don't believe this. I want to meet her where is she..? She is at iyers right.? OK. I'll go and meet her once. Saying this she was going out.
Adi got angry listening her fake concern and he was fed up of her drama. He got much angry. Ruhi saw this and understood his situation. She kept her hand on his shoulder assuring him. Shagun passed by ruhi to go out but she felt a tug at her wrist she turned back and saw ruhi holding her hand. Ruhi whispered near her only audible to Shagun.
Ruhi-don't you dare to go or come in front of her. Pihu is standing here. Otherwise i should have answered you more well. Don't forget that your real face is noted hidden from me. Adi bhaiya is quite due to Pihu before he burst out just stop your drama and get the hell out of here.
Pihu was watching this she didn't heard them but she too knew about the kidnapping so she didn't wanted Shagun to go there. She came to ruhi and said.
Pihu-ruhi didi memory loss Matlab kya hota h.?
Ruhi bend on her knees to Pihu height and explained her.
Pihu-so you mean to say Ishita aunty don't remember any of us..?? Even Shagun mumma too..?.
Ruhi just nodded in yes. Pihu turned to Shagun.
Pihu-mumma do you know the mean of memory loss.?
Shagun-yes pihu but why are you asking like this.
Pihu-if you know the meaning and adi bhaiya also said that suddenly giving any shock to Ishita aunty may effect her health then why do you want to go there.

Shagun was speechless. She stammered a little to answer her.
Pihu-don't go there please mumma.
Ruhi looked at Shagun smirking.
Adi-don't worry pihu she will never go there you go inside and do your homework.
Pihu left from there.
After she left adi again warned Shagun.
Adi-looks like she too will soon know your truth Shagun arora.
Simmi-adi kya bol rha h tu kya kiya h Shagun Ne.
Adi-Shagun arora will you tell yourself or should i start.?
Shagun-adi please don't create a scene here.
Adi-you are right actually you love creating scenes so why not I..?.
Simmi bua, romi chachu, chitti, dadi, Dada. You were very happy thinking that this woman was so worried about ishimaa when she got kidnapped..? But the truth is she was just faking everything.
Toshiji- ae tu Ki bol rha hai puttar saaf saaf bol.
Ruhi-such ye hai dadi Ki ishimaa is ghar me wapas aye ye is aurat se dkha nh jaa rha tha. Papa ishimaa Ki marriage se she was burning from inside. But she couldn't show anyone so she kidnapped ishimaa and then made us believe that ishimaa again left us. And when she sensed danger of being caught then she ordered those goons to kill ishimaa.
All were freezed and at the same time shocked. Suddenly they heard some noise breaking something they turned and saw raman standing near stairs with a broken vase in his hand which he hit break purposely. He was burning in anger. He rushed towards Shagun holded her with her hair and was going to hit her. But Mr Bhalla stopped him.

Mr Bhalla - raman kya kr rha h chod use pihu ka to soch hum use kya bolnge.
Raman left her with jerk listening about pihu.
Raman- we will tell her the truth we will tell her this woman true face.
Saying this raman again held her holding her neck.
"how dare you.? You kidnapped Ishita.? You tried to kill. I wish i could just kill you right now. Romi made her free and calmed down raman.
Before i loose my patience and forget That you have given your 7 years here. Just get out of here before i kill you.
Adi became tensed hearing this. He at once moved and stopped raman.
Adi-Papa please stop it right now. We can't risk pihu right now. Just think she is super talented in manipulation. If she manipulates pihu and took her from here then we will become helpless.
Hearing this raman stopped. Adi turned to Shagun and asked her to leave. Shagun was so scared seeing raman's anger that escaping from there was the best for her she thought. So she just ran inside her room.
Adi saw everyone staring at him with questioning eyes. No one was convinced by his reason.
Adi-why are you all staring i have reason for stopping her. This time ishimaa is our first priority. So if Shagun stays here we all can easily keep watch at her movements. And can stop her in harming ishimaa if she wants. At the Same time we can take care of ishimaa too. And if Shagun leaves it will become difficult so please don't complicate the situation please i request you all.
Adi left for his room saying this.
Raman too left in anger.
Toshiji-simmi we can't show but as a neighbour we can help them by giving some food. I want to meet Ishita I want to hug my daughter once.
Ruhi-yes dadi you can go as a neighbour come we will prepare ishimaa's favourite dishes.
At iyers-
Ishita was questioning everyone different questions in living room. Vandu and mihika were busy in ishita's room to make everything proper so that Ishita don't ask anything.
Iyers were trying to answer her carefully. Just then toshiji entered there with simmi and ruhi. Trio had tears in their seeing Ishita so cheerful and full of life.
They wiped their tears and composed themselves.
Toshiji-madhu...!! Wo Maine Ishita ke bare me suna. Maine socha you must be tired so i bought some food. You all also had it and make Ishita also have she might have to take medicine also.?
Ishita just looked at them.
Simmi-wo hum tere neighbours h Ishita mai simmi hu ye meri mumma h and ye...
Simmi was going to introduce ruhi but Ishita said in between.
Ishita-ruhi... Ye ruhi h.
All got shocked listening her. Ishita came to ruhi and touched her face with her face with her palm. Ruhi was just looking at her. Fresh tears were ready to fall from her eyes she was trying hard to resist her touch. How much she wanted to hug her and cry in her lap. And ask forgiveness. Ishita traced her mole and then her hairs.
Ruhi-apko kaise pta Ki mera naam ruhi hai.
Ishita's trance was broken by her question.
Ishita-i don't know i just felt.

And when i saw you only this name came in my mind.
Raman was watching this scene hiding from outside peeping.
Raman-you have just lost your memory. Just your mind memories not your heart memories. So how can you forget her. She always stayed in your heart. Even she came before me everywhere for you. I just hope i too had that place in your heart. But i know I'm not that lucky. Sometimes I don't get your relationship with ruhi. It's too complicated for me to understand.
Raman left from there. Bhallas and iyers made Ishita have food and medicine and send her to have rest.
In Bhalla house-
Pihu was trying to enter in adi's room to take his laptop but she saw adi crying holding ishita's pic. So she didn't disturbed him. She left to ishra room to meet raman but room was empty. Pihu was about to leave but saw a little box kept on bed. She goes there and picked it up.
She was shocked to see herself in Ishita's lap in some photos. And some pictures were of ishraru and some of were ishrarudi.
Pihu-this can't be me. Because my pic with adi bhaiya childhood pic is never possible. I was not born even. Who is she..? She on ear earring in box and saw in one pic Ishita was wearing same and raman has hugged her from behind.
Oo God! I will become mad what's all this..??
Just then she felt someone's foot step and kept box on bed. She ran and hide in washroom.
Raman came in room he was crying uncontrollably. He goes to bed. Pic up her photo from box.

He went to wardrobe and started throwing everything as if searching something. Pihu was watching him from washroom. After a Minute of search he took out a old packet. He opened it dusting the packet. It was ishita's bridal saree.
Raman-i threw your every memory but couldn't throw this.
He hugged the saree crying and sat on the floor. Pihu saw the saree and remembered something.
Pihu-ye to wohi saree hai Jo Ishita aunty Ne us photo me pehni thi. Jo photo mujhe us din door k pass floor pe mili thi. Aunty usme Papa k saath thi.
Pihu saw raman was lost somewhere. She didn't wanted to disturb him. She felt bad for him. She couldn't see her father crying. But the truth was she didn't knew the exact reason of his condition so she decided to leave quietly and firstly find out everything. She was getting everything in pieces. Don't know how much she tried to join the pieces but everytime it became complicated. She quietly came out without raman's knowledge.
In iyer house Ishita was not getting sleep so she decided to go out for some fresh air.
She goes out after having bath wearing suit. She was just like old Ishita wearing suit and all with straight hair.
She was roaming in garden. Shagun came their irritated and angry on all. She was murmuring at once she saw Ishita. She was shocked to see her like that. She was looking just like Shagun met her first time.
Shgaun-let me see what impact will she get after meeting me. She smirked remembering raman's behaviour.
You misbehaved with me raman Bhalla so 1 shock to banta h tmhari eeessshhhita ko
[sorry friends i couldn't resist myself writing Ishita like this when Shagun grit her teeth]
Ishita-this place seems so familiar to me. Ishita was lost in her world enjoying the chirping of birds. Though it was evening time so birds were chirping more and more. She saw a little puppy sitting there. She picked him up started playing with him.
Shagun saw her twirling happily. She goes to her.
Shagun-hi eesshiita.
Ishita turned to look at her. But at the next Min. Puppy jump from ishita's hand on Shagun. And Shagun started shouting but till then puppy pee[did bathroom] on her saree. Ishita took puppy back.
Ishita-I'm so sorry i don't know when it jumped on you.
Shagun-what the hell. It spoiled my whole saree. Shagun ran away making 1000 of faces because her saree got spoiled. Ishita just looked on.

adi did a wonderful act
told everything to family
pihu is jagga jaasoos like her mumma
nice job puppy...
n luv uuu...
thanks for pm
SORRY FOR THE LATE
divyaruhi thumbnail

PART 9.

Pihu witnessed whole incident. Shagun was walking irritated.
Pihu-mumma adi said not to meet you Ishita aunty..? Then why did you go there.
Shagun-pihu please I'm not in a mood to argue.
Pihu-i Don't want to know about your mood. I'm just requesting you to stay away from her.
Saying this pihu left from there.
Shagun-what happened to her why is she behaving strange. Whatever i need to change bloody puppy what have he done..?
Next morning
Ishita was sitting in garden sadly because scolded her for going clinic she wanted to go but Amma stopped her saying she needed rest.
Bhallas and iyers were gathered and thinking what to do make ishita's mood.
Suddenly adi came up with an idea. And whispered something in everyone's ear.
Raman-kya tu pagal h kya wo ye sab kabhi enjoy nh kregi.
Ruhi-Papa please let's do it may be it works.
Ishita was sitting holding her face in her palm. Suddenly she heard someone playing flute. She looked around and found no one. At once one joker jumped in front of her. She got scared. It was bala playing flute in joker costume. He again played flute.
He holded her hand dragged towards a tree and started singing.
[Dekho dekho kya woh ped hai, chaadar odhe ya khada koi]
It was adi standing wearing tree costume.
Ruhi started giving artificial rain.
[Baarish hai ya aasmaan ne chhod diye hai nal khule kahin]
Now adi Ruhi joined bala and sang together.

[Ho hum dekhe yeh jahaan waise hi jaise nazar apani Khulke socho aao, pankh jara failaao Rang naye bikhraao, chalo chalo chalo chalo naye khaab bunle]
Ishita was still standing making angry face.
Romi and mihika came and joined them singing
[Rang naye bikhraao, chalo chalo chalo chalo naye khaab bunle Ye ye ye ye ye... Bum bum bole, masti mein dole Bum bum bole, masti mein tu dol re
Sa pa dha re ga re ga ma pa sa Bum bum bum, bum bum bum bole Hey bumchik bole, are masti mein dole (Bum bum bole, masti mein dole Bum bum bole, masti mein tu dol re)]
Ishita glared at them they stopped dancing and signing. They saw raman was giving them look as if saying "see what i said".
They made sad faces and turned to leave. But then they heard Ishita singing.
[Bhala machhliyaan bhi kyun udati nahin, aise bhi socho na Socho suraj roj nahaaye ya, baal bhigoke yeh budhdhu banaaye hame Saare taare tim timaaye, ya phir gusse mein kuchh badbadaate rahein Khulke socho aao, pankh jara failaao Rang naye bikhraao, chalo chalo chalo chalo naye khaab bunle]
She made sometime thinking face sometimes funny facesometimes she goes each one of them and teased them singing.
All became happy and sang together.
[Ye ye ye ye ye... Bum bum bole, masti mein dole Bum bum bole, masti mein tu dol re]
They gave raman a winning smile without ishita's knowledge.
They danced on the music together.
Raman just looked on at Ishita mesmerising. She was enjoying and dancing with all in full swing.

He never saw her this face ever. She was looking totally a different Ishita today which he don't even know.
He was lost in her angelic beauty just then mihir came and shook him. Raman trance broke and he saw all dancing happily.
Raman too started singing making different faces with society kids.
[Aisi rangobhari apani duniya hai kyun, socho toh socho na Pyaar se chunake inn rango ko kisine sajaaya yeh sansaar hai Jo itani sundar hai apani duniya, uparwaala kya koi kalaakaar hai Khulke socho aao, pankh jara failaao Rang naye bikhraao, chalo chalo chalo chalo naye khaab bunle (Bum bum bole, masti mein dole Bum bum bole, masti mein tu dol re) - o bum bum bole]
while raman was singing Ishita was just looking at him she was having some flashes of someone dancing around her singing like this. It was flash of raman dance on CHALAO NA NAINO SE...
Ishita holds her head to get the clear view trying hard to remember but failed everytime just ruhi came and took her hand and swirl around. Ishita just shrugged of her thoughts and started enjoying the dance.
All were dancing when pihu was witnessing this from above her room window. She looked at their happy faces. Ruhi adi specially raman was too happy dancing with Ishita. All were trying their best to make Ishita feel comfortable and happy. She looked at them and then looked at the diaries which she was holding.
It was ruhi and adi's diaries.
FLASHBACK
Pihu was searching in adi's room for more proofs when she found this diary which he stopped writing on the day when Ishita came here to live.
Then she checked ruhi's wardrobe and she found her diary she too stopped writing it the day she[ruhi] came in this house.
FLASHBACK END
Sorry ruhi didi sorry adi bhaiya. I know it's bad manner but i have to read these diaries. Otherwise i will go mad. She heard someone coming and hide the diaries in her school bag.

In garden
Ishita was playing with ruhi dancing round and round. Raman in the crowd tries to take her proper view. He was moving towards her just looking at her mostly lost in her. Ishita while swirling hit raman. Raman holds her by waist from both his hands. Ishita kept her both hand on his shoulder. Both had a beautiful eyelock. Both got lost in each other.
Mihika saw them. She stopped everyone and showed them. Everyone was happy seeing them. But they knew Ishita will feel awkward after coming in sense so they didn't stopped the music. While dancing adi pulled Ishita broking ishra eyelock. Ishra then too kept on looking each other. Ishita had some flashes of hugging someone in the same pose. She holded her head. Bala came to her and ask with his eyes. What happened..??
Ishita just noded in nothing and started dancing again. Raman had tears and left from there.
Shagun saw them enjoying and fumed in jealousy.
In the room pihu took out the diary of ruhi first and started reading it.
After 1 hour she literally cried reading the diary. It was now clear who was Ishita and who was ruhi's mother for whom she was crying that night. She has read till the fire incident. There it was written at last line.
TODAY ADI BHAIYA CALLED ISHIMAA. AND HE STARTED TO WRITE DIARY LIKE ME.
Pihu read this and opened Adi's diary.
But her eyes were too blurred to read further. They were some pics too so it was clear who was that little girl similar to Pihu. Only one difference was their between pihu and tha girl and that difference was.
That mole.
Pihu-why my tears are not stopping why m not able to read. I want to read. I want to know if this was the happy family then who am I.?? I came from where. She was continuously wiping her tears but again fresh tears made their way.
Was mumma that bad.? She left adi bhaiya and ruhi didi in fire.?
She did all plannings to spoil Papa life. She targeted ruhi didi too by exchanging her with adi bhaiya. She poisoned his mind so much. Why.? Just for her convenience and nonsense revenge. Then who is Ishita aunty to me.? If she was papa's wife then how can i be Shagun mumma daughter.
She wiped her tears and was about to read. But again she remembered earthquake incident how Shagun ran away and Ishita almost died saving ruhi adi who were not having any blood relationship with her.
Someone knocked at the door she hurriedly wiped her tears hide the diaries and goes to open the door.
It was Shagun. She had made crying face. She just barged in without looking at pihu and sat on bed. Pihu composed herself and goes to her.
Pihu-what happened mumma.?
Shagun-what should i tell pihu that Ishita. She is very bad she is just faking her illness to trap your Papa and whole family she wants to take my place. She will snatch you and Papa from me. What m gonna do.
Pihu was not concentrating on Shagun. She was just looking at her and remembered all the incidents wrote by ruhi in diary about her. She didn't knew the whole story till now.
But she was getting exactly what Shagun was trying to do. Pihu knew Shagun was manipulating her like she did with adi.
She just wiped her fresh tears and hugged Shagun to stop her.
Pihu-don't worry mumma i will find out and make everything right.
Shagun smirked thinking that her manipulation worked little did she know that pihu just wanted to avoid her and whatever she said just now that was meant something else not what for Shagun was getting happy.
Whole family was tired after dancing too much. Ishita thanked everyone thinking Bhallas as her neighbours she formally thanked them to join in her family madness.
Toshiji, simmi just hugged her to avoid her formal thanku. Ruhi adi were very happy to see their ishimaa happy. What if she is not with them. She was at least smiling. And this made them most happy.
Friends i need your views today. I'm not showing Mani part and aliya adi love Story because m fed up with it in yhm tracks. So how many of you want me to write including adi aliya love story and including Mani character too. It depends upon your views. Please reply in your comments.
I'm just focused on mother son relationship so m not interested in writing adi aliya love. If you all want i will try to write. So help me... Pleeeaaasseee...

nice updayte di
loved pihu...
she almost found out everything
nice plan by adi

thjanks for pm
SORRY FOR THE LATE