Thanks for pm
Raviaasai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very interesting prologue.. and pls PM me
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prologue. Interesting. Continue soon. And pls pm me also.
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting Prologue
Can you please pm me if you can when you update it.

Thanks
Edited by mayasundar - 7 years ago
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 1
Ishita looked lovingly how beautifully Mani made Ruhi understand the situation and Ruhi was well convinced too and decided to stay back..
After Ruhi left Ishita came to Mani thanked him for everything he did for her till now from 7 years...
Mani- so ishu ab to sab theek h tum shi salamat ghar aa gai ho Ruhi bhi yha h wo ab khi nh jaaegi every thing is back to normal so ab tm jyada kisi cheez ka tension mat lena mujhe late Ho rha h to mai chalta Hu you take care...
After Mani left Ishita wiped her tears Jo khushi Ki wajah se beh rhe the she was so happy that now she has everything back in her life. Happily she was about to go inside but suddenly she remembered the promise made to Shagun that she is here only for Ruhi after Ruhi comes back she will leave from here...
Ishita hit her head remembering that moment...
Ishita- nhi mere pass kuch nhi h ye sab mera kabhi hua krta tha lekin ab Shagun ka h mujhe yha se Jana hoga taki sab kuch normal Ho sake...
Ishita was someone who can fight with everyone but cannot fight with her own children, what was she going to answer pihu this time. This is the real life truth a small kid jisme Apne hosh me aane k baad se lekr ab tak sirf yhi such Jana Ki Shagun uski maa h
Maa ka Jo bh pyaar Jo bhi farz hota h wo sab pihu Ki najar me Shagun Ne kiya h, pihu Ki zindagi me sirf Shagun uski maa h or raman uske Papa.
Is this really so simple Ki koi bh aakar use bol De Ki Shagun nh Ishita uski maa h or aajtak Jo picture uske samne thi wo sab ek jhuth tha kaise 1 choti bacchi ye sab accept kar legi.
Uska sawal krna to banta h Ki Ishita use kyun chod kr chali gai thi..
Ishita was in her thoughts suddenly she realised Ki agar pihu ko such pta chala to saath me ye bh btana hoga Ki Ishita raman Ki wajah se suicide krne gai thi uske baad to Pihu raman se bhi nafrat karegi yaa kya pta kaise react karegi. Ishita came out of her thoughts wiped her tears and decided Ki uska yha se chale Jana hi better h jis trauma me Ruhi Ne Apna pura bacchpan bitaya h us trauma se pihu kabhi nh guzregi or Shagun bhi to h wo sbka khayal rakh legi or raman bh to shaadi krne wale hai Na usse. it's a perfect family picture isme mere liye koi jagah nhi h. Agar mai yha rahungi to sab fir se kharab Ho jaaega mujhe bina kisi se kuch khe yha se Jana hoga.
After much debate from herself she decided to leave forever.
Ishita sabse phle Apne room me gai bag pack kiya or 3 letter likhe 1 letter raman k liye
1 letter Ruhi adi k liye
1 letter family k liye
Raman wala letter usne wh rakh diya or baki letters lekr Apne bag k saath living room me aa gai.
Ruhi ka letter lekr wo uske room me gai. Pihu and Ruhi were sleeping cuddling each other. Ishita saw them sleeping so peacefully. She sat beside Ruhi caressing her hair and kissed her forehead.
Ruhi felt her touch and wake up but didn't opened her eyes she felt so relaxing under her mother warmth after so many years. She just wanted to enjoy her pampering so she let Ishita do whatever she wants. Ishita smiled seeing her both beauty angels sleeping and thought agar mai yha ruki to pihu Ki ye sukoon chala jaaega. Mujhe yha se Jana hoga. She kissed both of them left the letter below Ruhi's pillow and left the room. Ruhi open her eyes with tears but smiling this time. [Ishita kept the letter below the pillow in opposite direction of Ruhi facing so Ruhi didn't saw letter that time].
Ruhi-I'm sorry ishimaa Maine bht battameezy Ki aapse. Lekin mai koshish karungi dheere dheere sab kuch theek krne Ki. Saying this Ruhi slept holding pihu so closely.
After coming out from Ruhi's room Ishita went to adi. She caressed his hair and said "adi mujhe pta h tm mujhe yha se kabhi Jane nh doge isliye mai bina btae jaa Rh Hu please forgive me lekin mai majboor hoon mujhe Jana hoga". Saying this she left adi's room.
She took her bag and left the house before going out she turns back and sees everything once again crying. She was not able to cross the door. She tried many times to go but she couldn't she was about to come back inside but her eyes fell on pics which were hanging on wall in living room it was a family picture, were she was nowhere. This time she made herself understood that she is no more part of this family.
By making herself fully convinced she finally stepped out and hurriedly left from there.
After Ishita left raman came home he had made lawyer arrested. Now he was somewhat relaxed that Ishita is safe now. Though he was late he knew that every one has slept till now but somewhere he also knew that now again there is someone who will be waiting for him like before. But he was shocked to see the living room dark and empty. He didn't mind it much because he remembered the fight her had with her for not taking her along with him so he thought that she might be angry at him and may be she slept due to weakness also.
He directly goes in the room and again found the room dark and empty he checked the wash room also but she was nowhere. He was about to go out to ask others but then he noticed the letter half covered with pillow and half out. Down it was written clearly JHANSI KI RAANI. raman with a heavy heart picked up the letter to read as he started reading by the time he was going on reading his eyes were totally filled images of the letter became blurred and the letter fall down from his hand.
Otherside Ruhi turned in her sleep and her hand fell on the letter. Actually it was a big envelope rapped. She woke up in confused state about the envelope. She lit the lamp of her side only so that pihu shouldn't get disturbed. As she lit the lamp her eyes fell on the bold letters written on envelope. It was written "TO MY ROOH".
Ruhi very well knew who calls her that so without wasting a second she opened the envelope. It was her school admission form. And other important things which would be required for admission. She read the form but the strange thing she found on the form was the name of her mother it was shagun's name. She felt little weird because form was definitely filled by Ishita, Ruhi identifies her hand writing very well today also. Then she found another small paper except the form it was the letter which Ishita wrote for ruhi.
As Ruhi started reading the letter she became totally numb not able to move neither speak anything.
Other side adi woke up with a bad dream that Ishita is surrounded by a circle of fire and adi couldn't save her. He was sweating badly. But he brushed his thoughts thinking that his ishimaa is near him so it's just a bad dream.
Brushing his thoughts he thought to talk with Ruhi for some time to overcome his fear.
Adi came to ruhi and was shocked to see her in numb state he at once ran to her but seeing pihu sleeping he calmed his voice and shook ruhi asking wats the matter.
Adi- ruhi wat happened tmne koi sapna dkha kya aise kyu baithi Ho..
Ruhi didn't spoke a word
Adi now shook her up forcefully without disturbing pihu
Ruhi- is... Ishi... maaa adi bhaiya wo ishimaa..
Adi was shocked to hear ishimaa from her mouth but den saw the letter in her hand and started reading it.
After reading the letter he again saw his dream with open eyes this time with tears in his eyes...
Guys i didn't revealed any of the letter content that i will do in next part...
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update di
superb it was
just loved it

raman must really have a reality check
adi got a dream
hope ishita is fine

thanks for pm di
please update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail