Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Villian are necrssary to proceed the story. Its ur choice about the leap. But shagun and ashok should be punished.
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Villain okay, but these dirty plans, drugging and all.
I wish someone finds about the drug as soon as possible.
Hope Raman investigates it
And that disgusting doctor, his job is to protect people no to make them mad
boran thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome story
I read the story in one go
I must say I always ishu memory loss in the show and Raman tadap
so a big thanks for that
I want Raman to find out about shagun giving drugs to ishita and punish her strictly
i think you should end shaguns character but not ashoks
I think he still can bring more twists in your story but before his drama please show some ishra. romance and some nice family moments
I hope you liked my suggestion
and please update soon 😃
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for update... update soon...
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HI FRIENDS WHAT'S UP...? FIRST OF ALL TELL ME ALL ARE FINE...?
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT.
I GOT THE VIEWS SO DECIDED AT LAST NO LEAP AND NO REMOVING SHAGUN AND ASHOK.
IT WILL BE LIKE PLANNING AND FAILING ANYWAYS YOU WILL KNOW READING IT FURTHER AND YES I WILL CONSIDER EVERYONE'S OPINION AND ADD IT IN THE STORY.
SO ON THE COMPENSATION POINT I'M POSTING THIS PART AND AFTER 2-3 HOURS I WILL POST NEXT PART...
PART 28

Raman was sitting in his room upset thinking about ishita's behaviour...
He was not getting what has happened to her at once. He was remembering all memories spend with her after her memory loss. He was crying holding her pic. He tried calling Dr. Seema. But couldn't connect.
A girl was tied on a chair in a dark place unconscious.
Outside Shagun smirked after talking to herself and left. But she didn't knew what big mistake she has done by talking herself standing their. Adi pihu were coming back home taking some medicines. Both eyes widened in shock hearing her. Adi dropped the packet and freezed their. Pihu remembered when she gave juice to ishu from kitchen Shagun was present their. Pihu started stepping back in shock not able to believe what Shagun has done by using pihu. Both were still in parking. Adi didn't noticed when pihu left his hand. Raman came down being tensed thinking about ishu. His eyes caught attention where pihu was moving back just like that without noticing here and there. Adi was also lost. Raman saw a speeding car coming towards pihu. He shouted both but they were not in a condition to hear anything both were in trauma. Raman ran and pulled pihu holding her away from the car.
Raman-pihu are you fine..? Where were you lost. If something happened to you then...? And adi how can you be so careless. Where are you both lost...?
Adi looked at them and didn't reacted. He picked up the medicine packet and walked inside just looking straight.
Raman felt weird seeing him. He shouted his name to stop him but adi just walked away. Raman looked at pihu concernedly checking that she didn't got injured. But he saw pihu was not aware of the happenings around her. She just moved out of his clutch and walked straightly in just like adi did.
Raman tried to stop her but she didn't stop.
Raman-what happened to them. They are behaving weird.
Adi walked in room where Ishita was lying unconscious. No one was present in room. He sat behind her. He took her hand in his and caresses it.
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa
(adi remembered the incidents when she always use to fulfill his every needs by arguing from raman)
Jab Bhi Kabhi Papa Mujhe
Jo Zor Se Jhoola Jhulate Hain Maa
Meri Nazar Dhoondhe Tujhe
Sochu Yahi Tu Aa Ke Thaamegi Maa
Unse Main Yeh Kehta Nahin
Par Main Seham Jaata Hoon Maa
Chehre Pe Aana Deta Nahin
Dil Hi Dil Mein Ghabraata Hoon Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Hai Naa Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Meri Maa
(adi picks her head a little and puts in his lap.)
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa.
(he caresses her hair with love and cries bitterly)

Ishita was still under medicine effect. So she was still unconscious.
Raman came behind adi and stopped at the door seeing the scene.
Adi-ishimaa i know you can't hear me. But how much..? How much you gonna bear for us..? The day from when you came in our life your life became miserable totally hell. What kind of son I'm..? I promised you to protect you but see again you are here lying lifeless.
Adi kissed her temple lovingly and kept caressing her.
Raman heard him sobbing and talking. Just then mihika entered.
Mihika saw adi tapping ishu in his lap. She asked slowly.
Mihika-adi did you brought the medicines...?
Adi remembered that this doc is hired by Shagun and hide the medicines thinking that may be it will too harm Ishita.
Adi-no... No... Chitthi actually i was not willing to go. Once she wakes up then i will go. And Chitthi please i want to be alone right now with her.
Mihika left. Raman noticed adi hiding the medicines. He wiped his tears and didn't say anything.
He drives straight to police station. He narrated everything. And told that he have doubt on doc khurana. Just then doc seema came running inside police station huffing and totally scared.
Seema-help help sir please help me some goons are behind me. Please help.
Raman identified her and ran to help her. Constables and others helped her calming down. They gave her water. Asked her to relax a little.
Raman-doc seema what happened how your condition so worse. Who were those goons.

Seema-Mr Bhalla i don't know. I got your call to come. And i was coming. But on the way some goons kidnapped me. I don't know who were they and why they did this. I somehow ran from their freeing myself with difficulty. They were chasing me all time. Somehow i ended up here by hiding here and there.
Raman-i think they saw you entering here so they ran away fearing. And inspector that doc khurana who came to check Ishita, told me that doc seema is out of town. I think this kidnap and everything is related to me or my family specially Ishita. Please investigate soon.
Inspectors-don't worry Mr Bhalla i will soon find the goons. And will call you once i find some clue.
Raman goes home but was worried still about ishita's weird behaviour.
Raman-if that doc was wrong then too Ishita was behaving weird before doc gave her any med. Still I'm not getting actually what happened to her. But i have to find soon.
Ishita came in my life because of ruhi. Shagun had nothing to do with her. She was my enemy but she targeted Ishita to hurt me. Ashok was my enemy but he too targeted Ishita because she was connected to me. All my enemies became her enemies without any mistake of her.
Raman was talking to himself. Ruhi heard him. And went away lost in thoughts.
She remembered the moment she requested raman not to marry Ishita thinking him some other man as Ishita's groom.
Then the moment when she choose to live with Ishita leaving all.
Ruhi-is this all really because of me. Actually yes. I was too small but most selfish. I couldn't see that time that just because i wanted a mother that innocent soul sacrificed her entire life just to make me smile and keep the whole family happy.
Ruhi wiped her tears and walked in room where Ishita was lying unconscious. She saw adi slept throwing his head back to bed and his one hand was holding ishita's one hand and other was kept on her head.
She noticed his cheek had dried tear marks as if he slept crying bitterly. She looked at him and caresses his hair lovingly. She remembered the moment when she and adi had the challenge of proving their respective mother as the best mother.
Ruhi-adi bhaiya you are better then me. I just made ishimaa mother and left her in hell. I myself proved you that she is best. You really loved her more then i did. I started hating her in these 7 years. But your love increased more towards her.
Adi woke up feeling someone's hand on his head and opens his eyes. He sees ruhi standing and crying. He didn't asked anything. She moved back so that he may get up. Adi moved ishu on bed slowly and signalled ruhi to sit near ishimaa and see her. Ruhi just nodded and sat their. Adi goes in living room. He was too exhausted from crying long. He thought to have a coffee.
Adi-neelu didi please give me a coffee.
Neelu-sorry adi baba... I was going out to get some veggies. I will get late. Can i come and make..?
Adi-it's ok neelu didi i will make myself.

You go to market and yes bring some fresh veggies to make soup for ishimaa.
Neelu just nodded and goes.
Adi goes in kitchen and keeps the milk for boiling. Just then Shagun enters.
Shagun-adi you are making coffee..? You must have told me. Wait i will make you move.
Adi didn't saw towards her neither said anything he just stood their looking at milk.
He remembered her talks how she drugged Ishita and all the happenings. He saw milk was almost boiled. Shagun was just standing behind him holding the coffee mug with coffee and sugar in it in one hand and other hand she was holding her phone texting simeone. He saw she was busy in phone.
Adi didn't wasted much time he just picked up the milk pan holding the handle and pour the whole milk heartlessly on her hand instead of mug.
Shagun screamed in pain. As milk of totally boiled. It pained much.
Shagun-adi are you mad.? What the hell have you done..? My full hand is burning.
Adi-ooohhh... Is it paining..?
Shagun-what type of question is that adi. Bring me some ice.
Adi moved towards the freez. He took out ice bowl. Shagun literally jumped towards the bowl. Adi at once opened the tap in sin and dropped the ice. He looked mercilessly at her screaming in pain.
Shagun-adiii... Adi.. Its melting adi what are you doing. It's burning adi.
Adi-really...?? Is it..? But I'm so sorry ice is already gone see...
Shagun saw all the ice was already melted.
She cried in pain seeing it and looked at adi teary eyed..
NEXT PART IN 2-3 HOURS...
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Emotional update..
Poor ishra family...
I just hope raman punish shagun..
Shagun deserve all the punishments...
qubrasoomro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear