Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update...
loved it...
thnx 4 pm...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like ur story in this way only. Shagun is negative and its important to get interesting tracks. Every time love love and love will be boring. So plz don't end shagun and ashok. Do as per ur wish. Thanks
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to make story interesting u need Villons..the strength of +ve known when more is the -ve...so apshagun is necessary but make sure she get punished for her acts...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DI,
AS FOR MY OPINION I WILL SAY U TO NOT REMOVE BUT DON'T MAKE THEM DO TOO EVIL THINGS

IF U WANT TO DROP THE IDEA OF LEAP I AGREE WITH IT BECOZ 7 YRS LEAP IS NOT A SMALL PERIOD NOW DON'T NEED ANOTHER ONE

PLZ MAKE SOMEONE FIND ABT THE DRUG CAN'T SEE HER IN THAT STATE

ISHITHA SHOULD GIVE RAMAN A NICE LESSON SO THAT HE CAN UNDERSTAND HER PAIN TOO BECOZ HE ALWAYS THINKS HIS ONLY

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shani29_

SUGGESTIONS NOTE. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VIEWS TILL THEN NO UPDATE.
??.
Friends i got some msgs of removing Shagun and ashok from the story forever or to make them positive forever. I don't think any story goes without a villain. So of you all think too that i should remove them. Then i will remove them and end this story in 8-10 parts now because how will i proceed without any negativity if everything is positive it will become boring.
But my readers point of view matters to me alot. Because i write what my readers love to read... So I'm not gonna post the next part till i get proper response on this note...
Please I'm confuse... I don't want any of my reader to get upset... Everyone's opinion matters to me...
Please leave your suggestions...
When i get all replies then i will think about all the views and then proceed the story further according to what you all want...
If you all want i can drop the idea of leap and drug too...
So I'm waiting...
Please leave your reviews.

Keep them in the story n punish them
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey to be honest I don't like leaps
and regarding the medicine u can continue it for some time but than let someone from the family know about it and shagun should get punishment for her deeds
shagun can later think of more ways to irritate ishra but she should be punished
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shani29_

SUGGESTIONS NOTE. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VIEWS TILL THEN NO UPDATE.
??.
Friends i got some msgs of removing Shagun and ashok from the story forever or to make them positive forever. I don't think any story goes without a villain. So of you all think too that i should remove them. Then i will remove them and end this story in 8-10 parts now because how will i proceed without any negativity if everything is positive it will become boring.
But my readers point of view matters to me alot. Because i write what my readers love to read... So I'm not gonna post the next part till i get proper response on this note...
Please I'm confuse... I don't want any of my reader to get upset... Everyone's opinion matters to me...
Please leave your suggestions...
When i get all replies then i will think about all the views and then proceed the story further according to what you all want...
If you all want i can drop the idea of leap and drug too...
So I'm waiting...
Please leave your reviews.

No problem in negativity...but negativity shud not win..shagun need to be punished brutally...us ki chaal us ki upar bhari parni chahiye...
Leap is okay...but Raman needs to be punished for his words and behavior...again goodness needs to win and bad things needs to suffer...
1023427 thumbnail
i know villain is needed in every story but what i want is they both should be punished for their each and every deeds which they do with ishita and should be punished very hard this time jisse vo dubara aisa kuch krne se phele 1000 times soche. And also raman should also be punished for his bad words & behaviour towards ishita before & aftr 7yrs and also ishita to forgive her kids ruhi and pihu for their bad behaviours towards her i know its difficult but pihu is very small and she realise her mistake and also last & imp ishita to get her memory bck fully and completely.
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You can write as you have planned the story... But please don't take leap...
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
4 me no leap... I dont want ishita to suffer all dis 4 a year...
N abt shagun c must b punished... Sum1 shuld knw abt all dis... N phir shagun ke band bajni chaheya... Usko bhi ye he drug dena chaheya den c will knw wat a prsn feels...

But plz no leap