Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1023427 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
its nice and sorry for being rude but now i cant tolerate these two b*****ds more its seriously getting on my nervous and ab to nobat yaha tak aagyi hai ke head over heals bhi over ho rha hai plz i requst u agr shagun ashok chahiye is story me to plz unhe ishra se hmesha ke liye dur kar do unke family or kids se sabke saamne unki is harkat ki poll holkar and positive me kr kar unko or agr nhi to i cant bear them more its already far way too much in show and in few othr stories also plz.. Very sorry for talking rude to u but now i cant. Hope u undrstnd ab to mann krta hai agr mujhe ye dono mil gye na to me jaan se maar daalungi dono ko.
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this shaggy & ashok na 😡
poor ishu she gve her drug 😔
i hope raman or kids get to know shagun plan before its to late
btw awesome updte dii
ishra scene haldii hayee
loved it
continue soon
thank u 4 pm
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SUGGESTIONS NOTE. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VIEWS TILL THEN NO UPDATE.
??.
Friends i got some msgs of removing Shagun and ashok from the story forever or to make them positive forever. I don't think any story goes without a villain. So of you all think too that i should remove them. Then i will remove them and end this story in 8-10 parts now because how will i proceed without any negativity if everything is positive it will become boring.
But my readers point of view matters to me alot. Because i write what my readers love to read... So I'm not gonna post the next part till i get proper response on this note...
Please I'm confuse... I don't want any of my reader to get upset... Everyone's opinion matters to me...
Please leave your suggestions...
When i get all replies then i will think about all the views and then proceed the story further according to what you all want...
If you all want i can drop the idea of leap and drug too...
So I'm waiting...
Please leave your reviews.
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shani29_

SUGGESTIONS NOTE. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VIEWS TILL THEN NO UPDATE.
??.
Friends i got some msgs of removing Shagun and ashok from the story forever or to make them positive forever. I don't think any story goes without a villain. So of you all think too that i should remove them. Then i will remove them and end this story in 8-10 parts now because how will i proceed without any negativity if everything is positive it will become boring.
But my readers point of view matters to me alot. Because i write what my readers love to read... So I'm not gonna post the next part till i get proper response on this note...
Please I'm confuse... I don't want any of my reader to get upset... Everyone's opinion matters to me...
Please leave your suggestions...
When i get all replies then i will think about all the views and then proceed the story further according to what you all want...
If you all want i can drop the idea of leap and drug too...
So I'm waiting...
Please leave your reviews.

Hi
I feel instead of removing them they can b made punished for d mistakes & wenever they try create problems for ishita Raman their plans must b failed with little suspense,thrill etc.. I'm ok with leap but want ishita to get her memory back & take stand against Raman & teach Raman a lesson make him repent for his words as now due to her menory loss couldn't see independent & self respecting side of ishita so I would like to see ishita standing for her self respect against raman's insults
Edited by snehaseshan - 7 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Shani

I am not a fan of leap or for this medicine effect but since you introduced the medicine make sure someone finds it in the next update and protect Ishita and for leap if it's okay with you drop the idea

I love Shagun in your updates because unlike the serial she gets punished Everytime here so keep Shagun if you want make her plan successful for one update but the next update someone should find about it and she should be punished

I also love your story as how Raman and kids protect Ishita

Please pm when you update the next part this is just my view but still if you want you can go the way you started writing the story I will still read it
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Without negative rule cannot write any story
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 27
Superb..
I want ishita to get cure..
Shagun z really sooo cruel...
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasun

Hi Shani

I am not a fan of leap or for this medicine effect but since you introduced the medicine make sure someone finds it in the next update and protect Ishita and for leap if it's okay with you drop the idea

I love Shagun in your updates because unlike the serial she gets punished Everytime here so keep Shagun if you want make her plan successful for one update but the next update someone should find about it and she should be punished

I also love your story as how Raman and kids protect Ishita

Please pm when you update the next part this is just my view but still if you want you can go the way you started writing the story I will still read it

I totally agree with her..
Dont remove shagun..
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear
I am not asking u to get rid of shagun or ashok
But don't let them win against Ishra. ...especially don't let ishu suffer caz of her evil plan...for 1 or 2 updates ok bit not longer ...let one of the kid or raman should know about her plan to backfire it
What I like the most is the kids and raman ...kids are very supportive even Pihu too unlike serial and raman accepted his mistake and ready to rectify those and their romance part are so lovely ...secret romance have unique flavour 😳😉
Shagun need to be punished . ...in serial all her evil plans are under the rug and she keep escaped from punishment
I am not saying that she is not punished in ur story I am saying that she need to be punished severally
This is my opinion the rest is on u and u can continue the way u started...plz pm me I love this story very much . ...everyday I eagerly wait for ur update
Thanks and sorry if I hurt u in anyway 😕

Edited by varala - 7 years ago
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
negative character is important for a story to move on but
in case shagun don't remove her coz than there will be no spice & thrill
leap i hve no issues u move the story as u like
memory loss of ishita i think its high she should get it bck but show it as she like she still don't get her memory bck and mke raman repent for his word & mke shaggy on line
will be waiting for nxt updte