Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 27
Shagun was fuming in anger she sees some packets and smirks...
Shagun-Ishita Ishita ishimaa ishimaa... Bht Ho gya Ishita or ishimaa. Now see Ishita what i do with you.. No actually i will not do. Your own blood your daughter pihu will do. And you will not even realise.. Welcome to hell Ishita and ishimaa...
2-3 days passes and ishra love were blossoming... They always find some or other way to meet and Romance each other. Kids as usual watches Shagun. But it's reality of life that no one can be successful always. Kids were always successful till now which made Shagun wounded tigress. Kids became little relaxed and got busy in getting Ishita's love. As she always pampers them. Pihu was most happy. And she became little careless towards Shagun. Shagun didn't know about pihu's truth that she is always involved in adi Ruhi plan. But she couldn't involve pihu in her plan too. But she was adamant to use pihu only for hurting Ishita.
It was morning time...
Haldi function arrangements were done.
All were applying haldi to romi. Otherside iyers were waiting for haldi to come from boys side.
Raman came with haldi. All got busy in applying haldi to mihika.
Raman searches for Ishita and vandu notices this.
Vandu-the one whom you are searching is in kitchen.
Raman-no... No... I m not searching for madrasan.
Vandu-oh please don't act go now.
Raman smiles and goes in kitchen. He sees Ishita working. He stands there taking Th wall support folding his hands across his chest.
He smiles seeing her in yellow anarkali suit her hair was tied roughly as she was working. She had light make up. And she was looking angelic in her simple look. He sees her hair tied and goes near her. She was making flour. He goes behind her opens her hair. Ishita was about to turn to see who is it. But raman stops her like that holding by her both shoulder. Ishita senses him and smiles.
Ishita-raman...!!! What are you doing anyone will see.
Pihu was coming in kitchen and hears Ishita saying that. She closes her eyes by her palm and leaves from their quietly.
Pihu-oho now from where should i get oil which paathi asked...,??
Raman-no one will see all are busy.
Ishita-but what are you doing here..?
Raman-what question is this..? Won't you apply haldi to me..?
Ishita blushes hearing him.
Ishita-later raman. Go for now.
Raman-why later..? You apply now.
Ishita shows him her hand dipped in flour.
I will apply later raman see my hands i can't right now.
Raman-no... Do it now otherwise i will be upset.
He holds her by her waist sliding his hand on her stomach and keeping his head on her shoulder making a pout.
Ishita smiles at his antics and was getting effected by his touch too. Though he was just hugging her.
Ishita-raman you are father of 3 kids not a kid so don't be adamant.
Raman-no... I don't know anything. Do it anyhow.
Ishita-pheeewww..!! Raman you are really impossible. Ok leave me at least let me turn.
He leaves her and she turns. He was holding haldi bowl.
Ishita-ok apply me first. Then i will think of some way to apply you.
Raman-promise..?
Ishita-promise raman now apply.
Raman happily applies haldi on her face. Ishita feels his touch and both keeps on looking in each others eyes.
Ishita sees her reflection in water kept in a big bowl. Haldi was applied on her both cheeks properly. She smiles and looks at raman.
Raman-now apply me.
Ishita smiles and moves little closer. She removes her slipper.
Raman sees this.
Raman-are you going to beat me with slipper..?
Ishita doesn't responds and steps on his both foot. She trembles a little but raman holds her by waist to balance her. Both bodies were stick together in that pose. She puts her arms around his shoulder and brings her left cheek beside his left cheek and rubs it. Raman feels her soft cheeks and closes his eyes in pleasure. Ishita feels good by his stubbles. She smiles more and looks at him moving her face in front of his face. Raman looks at her smiling. She moves to other cheek and does same. She remains there and whisperes in his ears.
Ishita-its good when you have little stubbles. She smiles shyly and hugs him.
Raman holds her tightly and respond hugging. They hear some footsteps and parts in jiffy.
In living room iyers were busy enjoying Shagun enters and everyone looks on. They avoid her and continues their work. Shagun sits quietly watching pihu's movements. Raman was talking with bala and appa.

Amma-ishu you didn't had anything since morning. You will fall Ill have something. You are busy in work since morning.
Raman hears Amma and glares at Ishita. She bows down her head.
Ruhi-i will bring juice for aunty.
Pihu-ruhi didi you leave i will bring i too want juice.
Pihu goes in kitchen to bring juice. Shagun sees everyone busy and moves quietly in kitchen. She hides and sees pihu pouring juice in glass. Shagun takes out a tablet and holds it. Pihu goes back to keep the juice back in fridge. Shagun goes their and puts the medicine in juice. Pihu turns and doesn't see Shagun mixing tablet.
Pihu-mumma that one is for aunty if you want i will give you another glass.
Shagun-its ok pihu you go give it to Ishita i will take myself another.
Pihu goes taking the glass. She gives the glass to ishu and she drinks smiling.
Shagun smirks seeing her drinking.
Shagun-just 10 Min their will be a start of new storm. Enjoy how much all want to enjoy.
All dances and enjoy around mihika. Ishra were stealing glances and smiling. Both dance near each other on song banno song. Ishita feels a little dizzy. She holds her head. Raman sees her and ask her signing what happened. She just nodes nothing.
Shagun notices her stumbling. She smirks and looks at clock.
Ishita holds her hand sees all things roaming round and round. Raman looks at her worriedly. Ishita looses control and faints. raman holds her. But sees she was already fainted. He picks her and rushes inside.
Shagun-what did you said adi...? That you will never let me succeed..? Huuuhhh see i succeeded and the good part is. Her own blood did it.
Shagun calls ashok.
Shagun-my work is done you manage rest.
After 1 hour.
Doc was checking ishu..
Raman-where is doc seema she knows her case.
Doc-i too know it well. Seema is out of town so i came to attend.
All looks on worried seeing ishu unconscious.
Ishita becomes conscious. She wakes up holding her head. She sees everyone and opens her eyes slowly. She gets up and shouts seeing towards door.
Ishita-who are you..?? What are you doing here...?
All looks on shockingly because no one was their where Ishita was looking at and shouting.
Raman- Ishita whom are you saying no one is their.
Ishita-what are you saying raman. See he is standing their holding knife wearing black coat. He is coming towards me stop him raman.
Raman-ishita no one is their. Stop shouting.
Adi-yes aunty no one is their.
Ishita-you all think I'm mad.? See he is coming towards me.
Doc gives her injection and she sleeps murmuring.
"save me he will kill me"
Amma-ayyo what happened to ishu she was fine from morning. Why is she saying like this...
Doc leaves. Shagun goes out and meets doc.
Shagun-this is your payment. Good job..
Doc-i gave her injection when she become conscious she will be normal. But remember one thing she can get her memory back too.
Shagun nodes and doc leaves.
Shagun-i don't care she regains her memory or be like that.
The medicine which i gave her will make her mad slowly. It's a drug. After its effect person hallucinates different things and cooks up any story hallucinating it. I will drug you regularly making some gap of 2-3 days. Whenever you get attack they will call doc. Doc seema is already gone. So this doc will come everytime who is set by ashok. The injection which she gave was to finish the drug effect. So now you will be Normal after getting up.
Adi warned me...!! One such day will come when your own kids who call you ishimaa will leave you in mental hospital.
Whole family was worried seeing ishu behaved that way. They were not getting what happened to her..!!
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Plz make her free from this
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Awesome chappy Di

Plz make her free from this

Thanks for pm Di
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god shagun is drugging ishu???!
she is the most disgusting person alive
poor ishu plz let the rest of the family members know about this matter as soon as possible
continue soon
Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shagun and her wicked plans disgusting
Hope ishita will be fine and shagun plans fail miserably.
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shani29_

SORRY I didn't get you... ,!!
Aren't you in my buddy list..?
Because i always do pm my buddies direct link only so
If you want you can buddy me dear.. ..
I will be happy to help you

No dear... I got the pm of this story from Divya
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update but last part is emotional
Ishra apply haldi was lovely
No don't do this ...I can't see her like this ...poor ishu is suffering here and nobody knows what is happening to her
Plz do something make her normal...u mentioned in one of ur teaser one year leap ...is she going to keep suffering like this after leap also...no no no 😭
Shagun deserve to be in mental hospital not raman's ishu or kids ishima 😭😭
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😊
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Shagun is really disgusting😡
Hope her plan fails
Poor Ishita...
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shagun and Ashok😡
I wish I could kill them
And from where these bloody doctors come
For money they can make a person mad

I wish someone gets to know what Shagun did with Ishu

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg...Shagun is so disgusting...she is giving drug to ishita to make her mad...
Pls...let other family members know any this and save ishita...
Raman ishita applying haldi to each other was lovely..
Continue soon and thanks for the pm