rarupi nautankies
last jkr is bck
loved it
continue sooon dii
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
Full of romance in air😳Raman is very naughty . ...he never leave a place to romance
To escape from shagun he huged her tight and kissed her...so lovely . ...ishu also felt no regrets of whatever happened between them
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😊
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 25
Shagun-how rude..!! I was just asking.
Ishita-you are no one to ask me senseless questions.
Ishita moves away from her and searches for raman. She knew he must be hiding somewhere seeing Shagun.
She unknowingly stood beside the same mannequin.
Ishita-ye raman bhi Naa... Where should i search for him now...?
Raman-oye madrasan I'm here only.
Ishita looks here and there and finally finds him behind mannequin.
Raman-shoo her away...
Ishita-how will i raman...? Let me think something.
Ishita saw a burqa section. She smiled looking at it.
Raman-why are you smirking like that.
He looked at the direction where Ishita was looking. He looked at her helplessly.
Raman-no... No... Please... No.
Ishita-ok then your wish i will call Shagun. You go with her and i will go alone.
Raman stops holding her hand.
Raman -what more will you make me do...phheeewww
OK go bring it.
Ishita brings the burqa and send him in ladies trial room. He comes out wearing the burqa uncomfortably.
Raman-madrasan i will fall in this. Ishita-you will not come give me your hand...
Raman looked at her and then at her hand.
Ishita-what are you looking at raman... Give me your hand.
Raman-if i give will you hold it forever...??
Ishita didn't get him and asked him confused.
Ishita-what..?
Raman-if i give you my hand now will you hold it forever..?
Ishita understood what he meant she looked at him with teary eyes.
Ishita-don't you trust me raman..?
Raman-i do trust you.
But not on myself. Everytime i am the one who spoils everything.
Ishita-if you trust me then give me your hand i will not let you do anything wrong to which you will regret later.
Raman-promise.?
Ishita-promise.
Shagun them talking and wondered who the burqa lady was. Raman has hide his face under the veil so Shagun couldn't see him. She came to them.
Ishra were staring at each other.
Shagun-who is she Ishita...?
Ishra trance broke and they looked at her. Ishita's hand was still open for raman.
Raman saw Shagun and immediately holds Ishita's hand.
He whispered audible to ishu.
Raman-lets go.
Ishita-she is my friend Shagun. Why are you roaming behind me go do your shopping and let me do mine. She holds raman's hand tightly and took him away.
This moment was not too sensitive but raman was feeling so complete after Ishita holds his hand. He just looked at her how she was dragging him holding his hand protectively preventing him from falling. It was just a simple moment but raman felt like today he got everything. Otherside Ishita was too happy subbu disowned her just for her barren hood. And today a man was walking with her trusting in her holding her hand just on the way she was taking him.
Ishita made him sit in car and drove it.
Shagun fumed in anger after Ishita goes.
Shagun-how dare she talk to me like that what does she think of herself. I know her weakness that is raman. Today i will dance with him in engagement party. And embarrass you infront of everyone Just wait and watch.
Ishra reaches home. Raman has already changed in car. They did shopping for family too. Ishita stopped raman before going in.
Ishita-raman can you give this packet to kids. They must be back from school and adi must be also at home.
Raman- what's in this..?
Ishita-i buyed some dresses for them.
Raman-you buyed so you give them.
Ishita-but raman...
Raman-no but go give yourself.
He pushes her in.
Raman smiled seeing her going.
Ishita goes in and sees simmi and toshiji arguing on some arrangements.
They saw Ishita coming and felt happy.
Toshiji-are Ishita puttar you here..?
Do you want something.
Ishita-namaste aunty ji... Wo actually... I brought something for kids. Can you please give it to them.
Toshiji was about to take it but simmi interfered.
Simmi-if you brought it then why should we give go they are in there room. Give yourself.
Toshiji-yes puttar go give they will feel happy.
Ishita hesitate a little but then go on their insistence.
Toshiji-poor kids they've always stay away from their mother's love.
Simmi hugged toshi and calmed her.
Ishita slowly walked towards their room. She heard their giggling from outside and smiled. She peeped in and saw pihu ruhi were tickling adi and he was rolling on bed and sometimes running in whole room to escape. She smiled widely seeing their bonding. She stood at the door and admired them. She got some flashes of a woman tickling a small girl child and running here and their. She was lost.
Just then pihu saw her standing on door. And in excitement she absentmindely said.
Pihu-are ishimaa why are you standing there come see we are tickling adi bhaiya you also join us...
Her words halted in between and realised what she said just now. Adi Ruhi looked at Ishita and then at pihu shocked. Though Ishita was lost in flashes she felt pain in head and fall down unconsciously.
Ruhi-ishimaa... Trio ran towards Ishita.
Raman who was happily coming towards their room to watch them heard their scream and hurriedly ran to room. He saw Ishita lying on floor and kids were surrounding her trying to wake her up. Adi was rubbing her hands pihu was shaking her a little and ruhi was continuously calling her to get up...
Raman ran to them he didn't asked anything. He picked Ishita in his arms and took her to bed. He just shouted.
Raman-adi call doctor immediately.
Adi called doctor without wasting a sec.
Till then family too came their and all looked worriedly at ishu.
All were showering questions at kids.
Toshiji-adi why are you quite wha happened exactly. She came in she was fine what happened here...?
Pihu was just going on crying and continuously repeating only one thing.
Pihu-its all my fault.
Ruhi hugged her consoling.
Raman was sitting looking at Ishita holding her hand and reminiscing how she held his hand in mall.
Raman-you promised me. Don't break your promise again. Tears were flowing from his eyes. Ishita was just lying unconscious.
Kids were also crying but no one was in condition to tell others what actually happened. Ishita was not responding even. Doc came and checked her.
Doc-i think she remembered something from her past and got unconscious due to pressure on her mind. Did something happened like that which would make her remember her any of her past.?
Raman looked at children.
Pihu-in was my mistake.
Pihu said between her sobs.
Adi narrated whole thing.
Doc-let her gain consciousness. Then only her position can be known.
Pihu ran out ruhi ran behind her. Pihu goes out of the house and shouts loudly.
Pihu-ishimaaa...
Ruhi comes running. She sees her shouting and reminiscences she too shouted same way for Ishita when she was punished in jail. She goes to Pihu and puts her hand on her head.
Ruhi-pihu...
Pihu turns and looks at ruhi with full of tears.
Pihu-why ruhi didi why always me...? I born and you all got separated. Everything was too good until I didn't came. And now again see what have i done to my mother. Am i that bad..?
Ruhi cried listening her innocent questions. She hugged pihu consoling her.
Pihu-i shouldn't have born didi. You all were so happy without me. Everything became worse after me.
Ruhi-no baby please don't say like this. You know what i was the first one who demanded you from ishimaa Papa. I wanted a little sister or brother for me. And you are the reason for everyone's smile. You are aansh of ishimaa. Which proves all those people wrong who called her barren.

You know what when i learn the meaning of barren i fought with every person who called ishimaa barren. But then too you made her complete so how can you be bad.? Me and adi bhaiya loves ishimaa unconditionally but you are the symbol of ishimaa Papa love. So how can you be bad..?
Pihu-but ishimaa..!!
Ruhi wiped her tears.
Ruhi-no nothing. Just keep quite and don't talk nonsense. Ishimaa will be alright. Maybe something good will happen. Come let's go to her.
Ruhi took pihu back.
They reached in room and saw Ishita was awake. And doc was asking questions.
Doc-what happened how you got unconscious. Did you heard something...?
Ishita-no i didn't even got chance to speak or listen anything. I came here and children playing tickling each other. But suddenly i saw some blurred flashes.
Raman-what flashes...?
Ishita-i don't know it was weird. A lady was running behind a little girl tickling her. Both were very happy. But i couldn't see any faces.
Hearing her ruhi remembered her childhood and smiled how Ishita used to play around her. A smile crept on her face. All looked at ruhi smiling in tears. They understood Ishita had ishru flashes.
Adi came to Ruhi and whispered.
Adi-when you came back after 7 years you said Ishimaa left you for her real daughter. See in her memory loss also she rememberes only you.
Ruhi-yes I was wrong I was always wrong. I was her first love. And will always be. I was so stupid to think so foolish about her.
Edited by Shani29_ - 7 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
SHAGUN NEVER SUCCEED
UPDATE SOON DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

AWESOME CHAPPY DI

SHAGUN NEVER SUCCEED
UPDATE SOON DI

THANKS FOR PM DI
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Lovelu update..
Loved it a lot...
Update nxt part sooonish...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely. Amazing. Ishita remembers ishru moments. Update soon
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... ishu in jkr mode treat to watch...
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updte dii
ishita jkr
piir shaggy
cute ishra scene
ishita bought gift 4 kidds
ishita got flashes of ishru
nice one
continue soon
thank u 4 pm