varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What is happening? ??? I am confused . ..can't wait for the update 😕
Thanks for pm 😊
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really highly teasing teaser. Leap but what happen with all?? ?? Update soon too confusing
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for pm Di
Kavya_P thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply Di
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 23
Raman-please sit.
Ishita - where.?
Raman-if you are comfortable then on floor otherwise i will bring something.
Ishita-no it's ok.
Saying this Ishita sat down taking support of wall. Raman too sat near her.
Ishita-raman are you sure you don't want to know...
Raman-can i sleep..?
Ishita-ok sure good night you go I'm also leaving.
Raman stops her holding her shoulder.
Raman-where are you going i asked can i sleep..? I didn't asked you to leave.
Ishita-but where will you sleep here.?
Raman-if you don't mind in your lap..??
Ishita widened her eyes in shock.
Raman- it's ok.
Saying this raman got up to leave but stops him holding his hand and stretches her leg indicating him to lay down. Raman sits back sleeps in her lap. Ishita kept her hand on his head. Raman was just looking at her. She looked at him raising her eyebrows.
Ishita-what are you looking at...?
Raman-nothing.
Tears were falling from the corner of his eyes feeling her pain when she was telling him about her sometimes back. He remembered how brutally he kicked her out from his life before 7 years and after 7 years too when she came back. Ishita dozed off keeping her hand on his head and her head back on wall. Sleep were far away from his eyes. He saw her sleeping and got up from his lap. He looked at her lovingly in the moon light. She was looking like a beauty queen. He knew she was beautiful but never got chance to look at her in this moon light.
Raman-the day i told you those harsh words i never Felt how much i did hurt you. I'm so sorry. Today when i heard from you. I just felt to slap myself hard for calling you with those words. Which i too couldn't here now. Adi was right i did everything and blamed you falsely. I want to give you all Happiness Ishita. I want you to cry now.
He slowly touched her head taking back which she supported on wall. He slowly made her sleep in his lap. Till now you made me sleep in your lap you consoled me everytime whenever I was in pain. Today i want you to pour your pain to me. But i know you are sleeping and can't hear me. But then too i can sooth your pain. Which i gave you from the day i married you. I'm so sorry Ishita i know my mistakes are not forgiveable but please forgive me for once.
He kept on crying and tapping her in his lap continuously whole night. He was wiping his tears every passing minutes but they took an oath never to stop. He made sure that she doesn't get disturbed by his sobs. She was sleeping so peacefully.
Adi came their just to confirm that his parents are OK..?? But he heard Raman's monologue.
He hides behind the wall and cries sitting on floor hugging his legs supporting wall.
Adi-i know Papa you are in much pain. I so want to console you. But I'm sorry i can't. Because ishimaa has suffered more pain from your's. She has always took all your pain on hers. The day i came in this house i have never seen her living peacefully. So i can't come close to you now. I'm sorry I'm little partial towards ishimaa.
He leaves from their crying. Raman kept on tapping sleeping Ishita admiring her whole night he didn't sleep for a Min. Her pain was bigger then his sleep.
It was morning.
Both family were running here and there searching for ishra. All panicked thinking something wrong happened with them. Adi cried whole night so he slept till late. Same was with ruhi pihu. Both watched Shagun that she didn't woke up. So they also slept till late. Trio woke up listening the chaos. Trio feared about ishra. They ran in living room and saw all worried.
Ruhi-dadi what happened why are you all worried.?
Toshiji-ruhi puttar see raman is missing he is not in his room and Ishita is also missing.
Iyer-yes ruhi ishu is also not is her room.
Adi-oho dadi you all get worried very soon. Ishim...
Adi was about to say but just then Shagun entered holding her head.
Shagun-o God my head..!! Neelu bring me coffee.
Now it became difficult for adi Ruhi pihu to tell family where ishra are...
But missing ishra together made Shagun doubt on ishra.
Shagun(st)-are they together..?
Pihu looked at ruhi adi and signalled them that she is going on terrace. Ruhi adi just nodded.
Pihu sneakingly goes out and runs on Terrace. She sees Ishita sleeping in raman's lap and raman just looking at her without blinking his eyes.
Pihu admired their parents lovingly. But at once remembered why she came here. She waved her hand to gain attention from raman.
Raman looked at her gets conscious about their whereabouts.
Pihu signed him about chaos going down by whatever sign she could do. Raman got panicked and wanted to rush but she was sleeping so peacefully that he didn't wanted to disturb her but it was important. So he shook her slowly. Seeing raman waking Ishita pihu ran back.
Raman-ishita... Ishita wake up its morning all are searching for us.
Ishita woke up rubbing her eyes and slowly opened her eyes. Firstly she looked at raman and then at the surroundings. She realised she was sleeping in his lap. She woke up panicking.
Ishita-im sorry I didn't realised...
Raman cut her in between.
Raman-we don't have time for this all are searching for us. Listen you are already wearing your salwar suit. So you go and tell that you had an emergency in clinic.
Ishita-but raman...
Raman-ishita please we don't have time to discuss anything. Please do as i say. I will manage my situation you first manage yours.
She just nodded and ran down.
Ishita sees her house empty and hears sounds from Bhalla house.
She walks in.
Ishita-amma what are you all doing here..??
Amma hugs ishu being happy.
Amma-ayyo ishu where were you i got so worried seeing you missing.
Ishita-offo Amma I was in clinic I got an emergency call and have to leave without telling. But why you got worried. This is not the first time i left without telling.
Amma remembered how ishu use to go clinic for emergencies without informing 9 years back.
Amma-ayyo i forgot... Actually I'm so scared after that attack on you
So got worried.
Ishita-its ok Amma I'm fine.
She looked at toshi and found her worried too. She knew why she was worried but couldn't do anything. She just looked at the door waiting for raman to enter.
Down raman was thinking for some excuse just then he saw appa coming from morning walk. He smiled seeing him and stopped him. He told him everything hesitatingly.
Appa-relax raman it's ok you both are husband wife. Ishu has forgotten this but not we. Come we will tell that we went on walk together just for change. Saying this he winked at raman.
Raman smiled fully and walked in with appa.
Both entered in Bhalla house because iyers were still in Bhalla house.
Appa- oh..!! Madhu what are you doing here.
Mr. Bhalla- Mr. Iyer wo raman...
He was about to say just then raman entered behind wiping his sweat. (he sprinkled water on him outside just to pretend)
Raman- what Papa.? What raman..? And why all are creating circus early morning.
Ishita smiled seeing him and got relaxed. She sighed a relief.
Adi Ruhi pihu also got relaxed seeing their parents handling the situation.
Toshiji-raman puttar where were you..? I was so worried
Raman-worried for what maa i just went for walk.
Toshiji-but you never go..
Appa-actually he came out in morning to get newspaper and i was going for walk at the same time so i asked him to join me. So we went.
Raman-what maa you all should work in TV shows. Creating a big ruckus for every little things. Concentrate on romi's marriage.

Today is his engagement do you all remember or forgot..?
Amma-ayyo murugan... I forgot today is their engagement we have to arrange many things.
Saying all rushed for some work whatever they remember.
Shagun-ooo God all this drama everyday I'm fed up.
Ruhi-and we are fed up of you.
Shagun-what..?? Did you say anything.
Ruhi-did you hear anything..?
Shagun-no
Ruhi-then i too didn't said anything.
Saying this ruhi walked away
Shagun-whatever..!!
All left for some work. Ishra looked at each other. She was leaving and turned to look at raman. He signed her to call him going him. She nodded smiling.
Shagun saw them talking in signs and wonders.
Shagun-what's happening..? Did i miss something..??

Kavya_P thumbnail
Awesome chappy Di
Don't let her know anything
Kavya_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Awesome chappy Di

Don't let her know anything

Thanks for pm Di 😊