sorry for late reply di
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
nice update
bechario shaggyyy 🤣
adi ru pihu 👍🏼
ishra after kiss
ishu felt he will regret and ran raman to but told her his wife is dead which he was guilty after
awesome one
continue sooon dii
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS FOR PM DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY DI
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey waiting for the next update
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 22

Pihu was waiting for Shagun to get up in living room. After every 5 Min she peeps in room. After 3 hours Shagun got up with heavy head and body ache. She had high fever.
Shagun-o God I can't even get up. Neelu...
Pihu heard her calling neelu she signed neelu to go to iyer house before Shagun sees her.
Whole Bhalla clan has already left. Only pihu and neelu were left. Neelu ran out and pihu hides. Shagun comes stammering.
Shagun-where is everyone. Neelu... Ruhi... Adi...
All are useless.
Pihu was watching her. She saw medicine kit and Shagun going to it unknowingly.
Pihu-o no i forgot that. If she takes the medicine then what.
Ruhi came in and saw Shagun.
Pihu saw ruhi and signalled her about medicines with much difficulty because Ruhi was not getting what pihu was saying. At last she understood and ran towards Shagun.
Ruhi-what do want. Why are you stammering.?
Shagun-ruhi just give me some medicine my whole body is paining.
Ruhi-here is no med wait i will check in your room you sit here.
She made her sit and goes to her room.
Inside she quickly removes the bedsheets and onions too. She takes it away and throws in bin. She comes out after cleaning.
Ruhi-sorry there is no med and i have some work so I'm going out so i will bring till then you rest. Saying this ruhi rushed out.
Shagun-ruhi listen ruhi...
O God how am i going to tolerate this fever.
Pihu comes out.
Pihu-mumma what happened you are looking sick.
She puts her hand on her forehead.
Pihu-oho mumma you have fever wait i will bring some ice and towel.
Pihu goes in kitchen and acts as searching for ice.
Pihu-mumma there is no ice. I think dadi took to paati house. I will do one thing you have some milk and take rest i will ask someone to bring med.
Shagun-ok
Pihu mixes sleeping pills in milk which adi gave her. Shagun drinks the milk and passes out.
Pihu talks to sleeping Shagun.
Pihu-good night mumma till tomorrow afternoon. Till then we will enjoy our functions. Bbye.
At iyer house all gathered.
Raman- what's all this a sudden party.? I'm not in a mood so I'm going home you all enjoy.
Pihu-no Papa you will play with us come sit.
Ishita-but pihu beta I'm not willing.
Pihu-please aunty for me just 1 hour.
She made a sad pout. Do ishu couldn't deny her so ishra agreed.
Ruhi-so first game is like this. Two persons will take part once. We have kept chits with (two chits with same number). All will pick one-one chit and same number person will be paired.
Adi took bowl of chit to everyone. Raman was sitting at one end and Ishita at other. Pihu was sitting with Ishita. Raman took chit and opened adi saw the number and signed pihu with his fingers. Pihu was hiding empty chit in her hand so she wrote same number on it. When adi came near ishu. Pihu jumped.
Pihu-aunty mai nikalu apka please..?
Ishita nodded in yes smiling.
Pihu puts her hand in bowl hiding the chit and took out her hand. So now ishra were partners.
Adi-so the game is both the

Both the partners one leg will be tied to other partner leg you have to walk together and go to kitchen and bring whatever eatable you get. If any pair falls once that pair will be disqualified.
Ishra looked at each other and had eyelock. Ishita was little blushing thinking about the kiss but raman was upset thinking about the words he said.
First pair was romika they tried to reach but started fighting in between blaming each other and falls.
Next pair was Mrs. Bhalla and Mrs iyer. Both started fighting in starting only and Mrs Bhalla falls before starting. Next came Mr iyer and ruhi they won. Next was Mr Bhalla and neelu. All looked shocked at each other and laughed. Ishra too smiled a little. Neelu hides behind toshiji. Now come adi and simmi they lost. Next was ishra.
Pihu comes and ties there legs. Ishita clutched her dupatta when there legs touched. Raman closed his eyes sensing her touch. They looked at other and started walking. They walked 3-4 steps. Ishita stammered a little and was about to fall but raman holds her hand and pulls her near him.
Raman-hold me tight. And trust me.
Ishita got lost in him and said absent-mindedly
Ishita-i trust you.
Both started walking holding each other and was also talking in between.
Raman- do you still regret..?
Ishita-of what.?
Raman-for morning incident.
Ishita looked down shyly.
Raman-please look at me and answer honestly. Look i don't regret a little too.
Ishita-we are about to reach raman.

Raman-why are you ignoring..?
Ishita-when did I..?
Raman-then you didn't answer me.
Ishita-we have already reached and all are looking at us.
Raman became angry now. He picked some snacks opened their legs gave her the snacks and was about to go. Ishita holds his hand to stop him.
Ishita-where are you going..?
Raman- what's my need here..?
Ishita-enjoy for now for pihu. And after that...
Raman-after That...??
Ishita-do you sleep early... Or late...?
Raman-what..?
Ishita-meet me at terrace after dinner.
Saying this she ran blushing. Family witnessed their talk and got happy. After ishra leaves from kitchen pihu comes out from under the slab where she was hiding to hear them.
Pihu-ooopsss they talk too much but only useless talks. Why can't ishimaa answer directly or ask him to come on terrace. Phewww i can't understand them.
Ruhi came to her and saw her talking to herself. She tapped on her.
Ruhi-what are you talking to yourself..??
Pihu-nothing didi. Ishimaa Papa are going to meet on terrace after dinner.
Ruhi-and today no Shagun fiasco because she will sleep till morning.
Adi-but if she wakes up...?
Pihu-don't worry i will watch her.
It was past 11 everyone slept.
On terrace...
Ishita goes quietly and sees raman already waiting their.
Ishita-you came before me..!!
Raman looked at her.
(st)-you called me how can i miss this...??
Ishita-raman... You didn't answer me..?
Raman- as if you answered me that time.

Ishita-its all not that easy raman. I want you to know something about me.
Raman turned back and closed his eyes tighting his fist. He knew very well she was going to tell about her barrenhood which he don't want to hear.
Ishita-many people disowned me calling me with that name. My fiancee used to love me very much but left me knowing about me.
Raman was having tears in his eyes because he was also the one who disowned her 7 years before. And he was also jealous hearing the word fiancee for subbu.
Raman-ishita please i don't want to know anything.
Ishita-no raman it's the bitter truth of my life. You should know.
Raman - which bloody truth you are talking about. I don't want to hear anything. Please...
Ishita-but raman it's important for me. Please let me tell you. I don't want to get disheartened again. Because I know no one will accept me after knowing that...
That... I'm... Ba...baaann...baanjh.
It was enough for raman. He turned around.
Raman-i don't know you regretted morning incident or not..? But i never did...and whatever you told i didn't hear any of it.
Ishita-but raman but I'm really ba..
Before she can complete her word. Raman pulled her towards him and caught her lips with his. Ishita was shocked with his sudden action. She was not getting him. Here she was telling him her bitter truth and he is not listening even. What's wrong with him..? It was just a lip lock to make her quite. He left her after a Min. He straightly looked in her eyes.

Raman-are you not getting it..?? I said i don't want to listen anything.
He hugs her crying.
Ishita-raman what happened..?
Raman-just wanted to hug you.
So sorry friends I'm not able to give two updates I'm very busy nowadays. But as promised i will definitely give 1 update anyhow. Will try to give two asap...
Till then enjoy reading and bear with one update..
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb...
Lovely update..
Pihu z sooo matured...
Awesome..
Waiting for nxt...
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update