waiting for ishra romance in the marriage
continue soon
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 20

1 week later.
Both the house was full of ruckus.
Amma-ayyo vishwa they might be coming. All preparations are done..?
Appa-relax madhu mihika is already married.
Amma-i know vishwa. But you know what I'm happy last time we didn't do any rituals of them. But now it feels so good to do it all.
Ishita-what feels good Amma...?
Amma-ishu...nothing kanna i m just happy that mihika is getting married.
Ishita-me too Amma. They might be coming with Shagun rituals . All arrangements done...?
Amma-yes kanna all is done.
Ishita wanted to ask something else but couldn't ask directly.
Ishita-mmm Amma..!! All are coming.?
Amma-yes kanna. Except raman.
Ishita-what..?. Why.?
Amma looked at her because of her sudden reaction.
Ishita-i... I.. Mean he is romi's big brother... So...
Amma-he has to go out for some work.
Amma smiled at her understanding her situation. Ishita goes in.
Ishita-ravan Kumar. Does anyone miss their brother's marriage rituals..? Let me talk to him i will teach him a good lesson.
But wait why should I..? If he doesn't want to come here then why do i care. Why am i so worried.? If he doesn't care i too don't care.
She throws the phone in anger.
Otherside raman was waiting for her call. He knew she will call. It was his plan to not to tell her about him coming too.
Simmi-bhai are you sure. Will Ishita really call you..?
Raman-i know her well she will definitely call. Just then his phone rings.
Raman jumps in excitement.
See i said she will.
Raman composed himself and pickes up the call.
Raman-hello..??
Ishita doesn't say anything.
Raman-hello.??
Ishita-wo Amma was asking when are you all coming..?
Raman-if she has to ask she can call maa.
Ishita-yaa... Actually she is busy. So she asked me to call.
Raman-oh ok maa is leaving with all the Shagun.
Ishita-only aunty ji..??
Raman smiled sensing her questions.
Raman- no Papa, simmi, ruhi, adi, pihu all are coming.
Ishita-and..??
Raman- now who is left..? Oh yes Neelu is also coming.
Ishita-oh ok...
Saying this Ishita cut the call.
Ishita-praandh...! paithiyam...! Neelu is also coming... Is he really mad..? Don't he get it that I'm asking for him.
Simmi-bhai you are too much. Always tease her..!
Raman- it's a different fun to tease her. Anyways let's go.
Bhalla family visits iyers. Raman was coming late purposely just to see her restless. Ishita sees all and gets upset thinking that he really didn't came. Amma notices this.
Amma-ishu! Kanna close the door.
Ishita goes to close the door in anger.
Raman was coming. But she didn't see and closed the door on his face hurting his leg and nose.
Raman-aaa pagal madrasan..! Have you really sold your eyes..? Sometimes you collides and break my shirt buttons. And now...
Ishita-what are you doing here..?you said you are not coming..
Raman-have you sold your ears too.? When did i said that I'm not coming...?
Ishita realises that he really didn't said that. Raman looked at her raising his eyebrows for an answer.
She leaves inside in frustration. Raman smirked at his win and he too goes in. Family were doing the rituals of giving Shagun thaal and blessing mihika with gifts. Ishita was smiling seeing this.
Raman remembered his Shagun ritual when ishra getting remarried on ruhi's insistence but ishu got kidnapped.
Raman(st)-i was so happy thinking that my Ishita was coming permanently to me again forever but couldn't show it.
He wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes. His hand incidentally reaches at his chest. He sees he is wearing same shirt whose button broke that day. He smirked seeing at Ishita. Ishita was busy in the rituals. She gets a call and she goes in her room to attend it. Raman was waiting for an opportunity and he follows her. In room Ishita finishes the call and turns to leave and collides with raman who was standing just at her back.
Ishita-ayyo you scared me..!! But what are you doing here.
Raman-you remember i told you i never keep favours...?
Ishita-yes but which favour is left now.?
Raman shows his shirt.
Ishita-you wore this same shirt that too without button..?
Raman-you broke it so you gonna stitch it.
Ishita widened her eyes.
Raman-what are you looking at..? Do it...
Ishita-no ways.
Ishita was leaving saying this.
Raman stops her holding her hand.
Raman-say it clearly that you can't resist me..!!
Ishita shivered under his touch.
Ishita-no... I mean i... said...
She was getting lost in his eyes.
Raman-then stitch it.

Ishita-ok...
She goes to get the kit box and starts stitching. Raman was intentionally getting closure. Her hands were freezed. She wanted to concentrate but his touch was not letting her do anything. Raman always loved her open hairs. She has clutched her hair. Raman opened it and some strands came on her face. He slowly tugged them behind her ears. Ishita was not able to resist. She was falling week. She left the needle in his shirt and was about to turn. He stops her holding her hand near his shirt. He holds her hand from one hand and slides another hand on her waist. She just moaned his name in pleasure and closed her eyes.
Raman was happy to hear his name in this tone from her after a long time. He pulled her more closure. He missed so much this beautiful almond eyes. He cupped her face leaving her hand his one hand still on her waist. He looked her lips and was still in dilemma wheather it's correct to proceed or not. Otherside Ishita was waiting for him to proceed unknown to the reality. She was too much lost in other world that she just gave up and let him do what he was doing. Raman looked at her many times that will she oppose or not. At last getting no - ve response he finally with much thinking kissed her lips. He just sucked her upper lip and was waiting for her to respond. Ishita automatically slid her hands from his chest to behind his neck. She started brushing his hair from her fingers. Raman smiled getting the response and proceeded the kiss.
It was slow and passionate kiss. So their was no need of parting for oxygen. Both were chewing each other lips as if relishing their flavours after a long time. It was really after a long time. Tears were flowing from raman's eyes between the kiss. But he didn't wanted to stop. Ishita was feeling so comfortable with him. Though it was not first time for her. But according to her memory it was her first time. They were kissing still and raman was pushing her back slowly without breaking the kiss. She collided back on the wall for support. Raman now holds her from both side of her waist and both started kissing senselessly. After a Min both parted for oxygen joining their head. Raman's luck was with him today. He thought to stop now but to his surprise after parting Ishita whispered with closed eyes.
Ishita-raman... Kiss me again...
Raman was still having tears. Which was unnoticed by Ishita because she didn't opened her eyes even once. He saw she was smiling. And wanted more from heart. He too wanted her. So he decided to go with a flow. He again kissed her. Ishita was now more bold. He left her lips and moved her hair from one side of her neck. He started dropping wet kisses and she was brushing his hair in response pulling him more into her. They were so lost in each others that none wanted to stop.
In living room.
Shagun entered with an attitude thinking that no one will say her anything in front of Ishita. But she noticed ishra were missing.

Pihu saw her coming and hides behind sofa. Adi saw her hiding and whispered near her.
Adi-pihu what are you doing their...?
Pihu-o God adi bhai we saw ishimaa Papa going in. They must be together. If she sees me. She will again take any advantage. It's better i stay here . but I'm little hungry so pass me something.
Adi smiled seeing her cute sister maturity. He passed her some snacks showing her thumbs up.
Shagun-where is Ishita..?
Amma-this is my home. Why are you questioning about my daughter in my home.
Shagun-o please..!! I'm not interested in her too. At least tell me where is Pihu..
Ruhi saw pihu sitting behind sofa and enjoying snacks. She smiled and understands why is she their.
Family looked around and adi signalled them towards pihu.
They too understood. It was pihu's routine nowadays. Whenever she wanted to escape from Shagun she use to hide somewhere. Family too knew this so it was nothing new for them.
Toshiji-she has to her friend priya's house adi dropped her.
Shagun-whatever.
She turns to leave and collides with a vase and it breaks down making a loud sound.
In room.
Raman was busy in kissing her face and neck repeatedly. But the sound broke Ishita's trance. Raman was in his full sense but he knew Ishita was not. So hearing the sound he too stopped. Both looked at each other.

Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww too sweet😳
Enjoyed Ishra moments
Pihu is just adorable
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SO SWEET LOVELY TOO
ISHRA MOMENTS WAS SO CUTE
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update
ishra moment was nice
hope ishita doesn't get angry or upset
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman is waiting for her call...he always pull her leg 😆😆
Button stitching and kissing wow so lovely....ishu wasn't in her sense and raman also went with flow😉
Shagun 😡😡 just spoiled their romantic moments 😡😡
Pihu is becoming so adorable and so matured 👏
What vl be ishu's reaction ?
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😛
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just amazing. Too sweet. Raman tease Ishita. Ishita is too desperate to see Raman. Raman always take great advantages. Ishra romance after a long time. Phil is too cute. Loved d maturity Pihu shows... Cont. soon