Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
fantastic update loved the punishment that raman and Adi gave to shagun waiting for the next update eagerly
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 15

Raman reached hospital on time. He was talking with doctors.
Doc-are you sure Mr Bhalla that you don't want to work on her memory loss.?
Raman-if it doesn't effect her health that's why i wanted to talk with you.
Doc-its ok but she will remember herself but later only. It's ok it will not effect her health. Just be with her all time don't leave her alone. Raman thanked doc and left.
Ashok heard him and smirked.
Ashok-so, raman's weakness is again in my hand. Bechari Ishita. Save raman let's see with which right you gonna save her. It will be fun.
It was evening or going to be night. Ishita had 2 back to back emergency cases so it became dark.
Raman came back from office. It was his daily routine to ask about ishu from anyone from iyers wheather she came back or not. He make them call her in front of him to know about her whereabouts. Today vandu met him down so she called her. Ishu told her about emergency and she will be late little.
Raman- don't worry i will go to pick her.
Vandu-how what will you tell her.
Raman- don't worry I'll manage that.
Raman goes in his room and decides to change and then go. As he was going to change a heavy wind blows through window and Ishita's pic falls from table breaking apart.
Raman get worried seeing the bad weather and the broken frame. He hugged her pic.
Raman-no it's just my imagination. Nothing is wrong she is fine.
Ruhi came there worried.
Ruhi-i too hope so Papa. But I'm felling weird. Please go and bring ishimaa.

Raman-yes I'm going don't worry i will bring her. Raman was too scared and feeling strange but he was assuring himself.
Ishita comes out from clinic and goes towards her car.
Raman was driving rashly he was about to reach but his car broke down. He gave up and started running.
Ishita was about to open the door but some goons came and started teasing her. She tried to protest and get in car but in vain so she started running leaving the car. She was having her phone in hand so she tried calling for help while running she was not looking in front. Raman too was running. Ishita didn't see in front and collided with raman ending up hugging him. She got scared for once and looked up struggling to get free. But seeing raman she sighed in relief absent-mindedly hugged him again tightly.
Raman hugged her protectively.
He made Ishita stand behind him and starred at goons angrily.
Goons and raman had much fight. Ishita was getting scared bit by bit because goons were overpowering raman. Ishita saw a rod beside and hit one of the goon. Ishita goon were struggling with the rod. Raman saw this and ran to save Ishita hitting other goons.
One took the and goes to hit Ishita from behind. But raman came in between and get hit on his head. He started bleeding. Ishita got worried and angry too seeing him bleeding. She snatched the rod and started hitting the goons angrily. Goons got scared seeing raman bleeding and ran away.
Raman's head was bleeding. Ishita was also injured a little.
Ruhi adi and whole family was getting restless. They were continuously calling ishra but it got unanswered.
Ishita-raman...!! You OK.? Please talk to me don't close your eyes. Listen I'm taking you to hospital. Just keep talking and don't close your eyes.
Raman struggling with his breath touched her face.
Raman-are you OK.?
Ishita-im fine raman just help me to get you in car. She left raman and ran towards her car. She quickly drove near him. And with most difficulty she put him in passenger seat. And started driving.
Raman-ish...ishita..!! Please save me i... don't... want to... die.
Ishita-raman just keep breathing nothing will happen you.
Ishita was panicking too.
Raman-i... I... didn't... Apologised her till now.
Ishita-who raman.?
Raman-my wife... She is still... away... and angry... from me...
I want to live my life with her. Because... I can't live...
without her...please save me Ishita...
Ishita was not concentrating on his talks. She was just holding his hand and was driving.
Ishita-keep on talking raman nothing will happen to you I'm here. Just trust me.
Raman smiled at her.
Raman-i only trust you...
They reached at hospital and rushed in with him supporting him in walking shouting for help. Some nurses came with stretcher and takes him in ICU.
Ishita cries sitting on bench looking at ICU.
Ishita-he is injured because of me. I have to inform his family. She ran back to car and saw Raman's phone ringing.

It was simmi.
Ishita-hello...
Simmi-Ishita...?.?
Ye to bhai ka phone h Na. Where is he??
Ishita-simmi i don't know what happened some goons attacked me and raman got injured in saving me. Please come to city hospital. Fast we both are injured please come fast.
Simmi got worried and told all. All ran to hospital.
Pihu was left at home at iyers.
Pihu-paati i will just come taking my books i have to do my homework.
She goes to Bhalla house. She didn't knew anything about the accident. She came and call everyone one by one but no one spoke.
Shagun heard pihu and took the opportunity.
Shagun-pihu..?. Pihu beta open the door please beta open it.
Pihu got confused hearing her shouting from inside. So she opens it.
Shagun came out breathing heavily.
Pihu-mumma how you got locked.?
Shagun-your Papa locked me for that behen ji.
Pihu-what..?. For whom..?
Shagun realised tha she can manipulate pihu. So she started crying.
Shagun-see pihu what that Ishita has done. She manipulated all family and made them on her side by doing acting of memory loss.
Pihu-did Papa locked you here..?
Shagun-yes pihu see what he has done to me because of that Ishita.
Pihu-its ok mumma don't cry i will ask Papa why he locked you like this because of Ishita aunty.
Shagun hugged pihu happily thinking that her plan worked.
Pihu(st)-if Papa did this then surely you must have done something. May because of yesterday. I cried and he got angry seeing me crying. I will never question him.

In hospital everyone came running.
Adi-ishim... I mean Ishita aunty aap thik to h Na..?
Ishita-im fine adi your Papa got much injured in saving me.
Ruhi-but aunty who were those attackers.
Ishita-i don't know ruhi they just came and started teasing me. And then raman came and all happened.
Doctor came out treating raman.
Ishita-doc how is he..??
Doc-dont worry he is ok now. It was not deep. But there is a problem.
Ishita-what problem doc.
Doc took them inside without telling anything.
Raman was not there on bed. All nurse were sitting on bed tired.
Ruhi-doc where is Papa.??
Doc signalled them above on the top a shelf. Raman was sitting hugging his legs scared.
Ishita-how he reached there and what is he doing there..
Doc-see this injection is very important for him but see...
Simmi-Ishita bhai is scared of injections.
All laughed seeing raman climbing like monkey on shelf from here to there.
At home...
Shagun's phone rang in living room. Pihu goes inside to take her books.
Shagun saw many missed calls of ashok.
She called him back.
Shagun-what
Ashok-why were you not picking my call.
Shagun-don't ask even. Anyways you tell why you were calling.
Ashok told her everything.
Shagun-good so Ishita died..??
Ashok-my goons didn't called me till now. As soon they call i will give you the good news.
Shagun-good m waiting. Here i m too having pihu to use at the right moment. I have started manipulating her. I don't care what she feels and what not.

She is not my daughter even. Now bye i have to go out for some fresh air.
Shagun left after talking.
Pihu heard her conversation and was freezed with teary eyes.
Pihu-who am I..? Niether papa's daughter nor her's. Then who am I.? And wait what was she talking about Ishita aunty did something happened to her again. No... No...
Pihu ran to house temple and started praying for ishita's safety crying badly.

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pihu s crying she think that is not belong to valla family
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ashok tried to kill ishita and was happily informing shagun about it disgusting man
pihu by mistake rescued shagun
raman is still scared of injection lol
now ishita will treat him
pihu is very hurt since she doesn't know whose daughter she is plz let her know the truth soon and continue soon
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just have a request kindly update d updated part &page number in which u HVE updated in d title for every update for convenience
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love this story
Ashok😡
Poor Pihu...so confused
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaseshan

I just have a request kindly update d updated part &page number in which u HVE updated in d title for every update for convenience

I update the index daily check the index
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shani29_

I update the index daily check the index

Oh sorry didn't notice thanks
priya_das thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ashok😡..raman dont wnt to die he wnts to live as he didnt ask pardo from his wife
bt again our rkb became became bhigi billi seeing injection😆& became a monkey🤣
this shagun😡..go to hell😡..bt poor pihu she so confused..pls let her know her real identity soon😭
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZING CHAPPY DI
SHAGUN KE SAATH ACCHA HUA
CHILD ANTICS
UPDATE SOON DI