Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

N ALSO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY DI
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 13

Ishita was making ruhi's hair. Amma appa vandu all were looking lovingly with tears in eyes. Ruhi was also crying but as Ishita was at her back so she didn't see.
Ishita-amma i made piasam bring that.
Ishita made ruhi have piasam. Ruhi had it happily and goes to school.
Pihu was thinking something seeing adi sitting in his room and watching old videos. She thought of an idea and ran to adi.
Pihu-adi bhaiya chalo. Pihu started dragging him holding his hand.
Adi- are pihu kha le jaa rh ho btao to.
Pihu-nh aap chalo pehle.
Ishita was leaving for clinic. She was about to go when she saw pihu dragging adi inside.
Pihu-ishita aunty see i was telling adi bhaiya that i want to meet you. But he didn't allowed me. He said we should not go in neighbouring always.
Adi was shocked listening this. He whispered slowly..
Adi-lekin pihu Maine kab bola aisa..?
Pihu ran to Ishita and said..
See aunty he is still scolding me. Now you scold him.
Adi made a confused state not getting what pihu wants.
Ishita-what is this adi why are you scolding pihu. And why are you so formal. Ohhh i got it you too think like your mother Shagun . Says Ishita and lowers her head.
Adi felt very bad. Pihu too felt bad she wanted to do something else and here something else happened.
Adi-(he moved towards ishita) who told you she is my mother.?
And i don't know what she said to you. But one thing i can surely say that my thinking matches only with my mother not with her. Please don't become sad.
Pihu-im sorry aunty i didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry.
Ishita saw there sad faces and wiped her tears.
Ishita-how are you now pihu. And how's your injury.
Pihu-im fine aunty. But adi bhaiya was crying.
Adi-pihuuu when was i crying.
Pihu-i was just joking aunty. Are you going anywhere.
Ishita-yes i m going my clinic.
Pihu-ok aunty bye you go we will eat piasam made by paati.
Ishita-but today i made it. Saying this Ishita took the bowl and fed her. Adi looked on.
Pihu-aunty feed bhaiya also. See he is looking in greed.
Adi-pihuuu stop it.
Ishita laughed seeing them teasing each other. She took a spoon and forwarded towards adi. He looked on and had it. He was about to cry so...
Adi-pihu i have to office so you stay with paati and goes in Bhalla house. He cried happily sitting on floor near door.
Shagun saw him and came there.
Shagun-what happened adi.?
Adi- don't touch me. He jerked her hand and goes away.
Shagun-all have become mad after that behen ji came.
It was evening time all were having tea snacks in Bhalla house. Raman came in from office and goes to change and freshen up.
Ishita comes from clinic and was about to go in but she looks at Bhalla house. And thinks to go there.
Ishita-children were upset in the morning. I should go and meet them once.
Romi and mihika were doing mimicry of ishra how they fight and all etc. To enlightened everyone's mood.
Mihika was about to mimic Ishita suddenly she saw Ishita coming in and she freezer. Seeing her coming there. Others didn't noticed because all were facing there back. Ishita mihika freezed and not speaking anything they turned and saw Ishita standing.
Ishita-miku what are you doing here.
Mihika-ak... Ak... Akka... Wo mai wo...
Adi-i bought her just to have fun as she was getting bored at home.
Mihika-yes Akka no one is at home all have gone for some work so i thought...
Ishita-its ok why are you getting nervous m just asking like that.
I just came to see pihu.
Ruhi-yes why not she is in her room. Just go that way.
Ishita nodded and went towards room but she stopped at door and turned to look back above that was ishra room she felt attracted towards that room so automatically she moved there.
Simmi was going to say that she is going wrong way but adi stopped her signalling not to say.
Ishita goes near door and knocked. Though raman was having shower so he didn't heard. Ishita went in after 2-3 knocks.
Raman didn't knew Ishita is there. He came out from shower in just towel. He saw her but didn't mind because he forgot that she don't live here.
Raman-aise kyu khadi h madrasan kya hua.? While taking he collided with stool kept there and his towel open and fall.
Ishra become shocked seeing that scene both shout at the top of their voice. Raman picked the towel and hid himself and Ishita turned closing her eyes.
Raman- don't you have manners that you should knock before coming in someone's room...?
Ishita-i knocked but you didn't heard.

Raman thought to tease her.
Till now he has wore bathrobe.
Raman-you can turn now m in bathrobe.
Ishita-no i will not.
Raman-why do you think that you can't resist me.
Ishita turned
Ishita-kuch bhi...
She shrugged him but she was lost in him totally. His wet hair. Water dripping down. They were attracting her. She couldn't take her eyes from him.
Raman smiled seeing his effect on her. So he slowly started walking towards her. She started moving back. She hit her back to wall. He was still moving. She closed her eyes being scared.
In the living room all heard there shout but no one goes up. They knew that they must be fighting. So they decided to go little later. But then they saw Shagun coming out and going towards the room. Ruhi blocked her way.
Ruhi-where are you going.
Shagun-i heard Raman's scream.
Adi-we didn't heard anything.
Shagun-but m sure i heard.
That time again raman shouted loud.
Shagun-see i said i heard.
Ruhi-we will see that. You no need to go.
Shagun-what's wrong with you. Let me see what's the matter.
Romi-we are there to see that you stay away.
Shagun-but...
Pihu-mumma give me something to eat...
Pihu was watching them that they want her to go in raman's room. She didn't knew the reason but then too she decided to help them.
Shagun-wait pihu i will give later.
Pihu-im hungry.
Shagun-pihuuu
She said in a scolding tone.
Adi got angry and said gritting his teeth.
Pihu is hungry give her something. Gooo nowww.
Shagun left fuming.
Raman was smiling and admiring Ishita. She had her eyes closed in nervousness. He picked his phone and started clicking her pics without her knowledge. After clicking many. He kept his phone aside. He bend a little a tries to touch her face but moves his hand back shrugging his thoughts. He was not able to control he wanted to kiss those blushing red cheeks. Those stammering lips. But he controlled himself. He goes near her ear. Ishita could feel his breath near her cheeks. She clutched her dupaatta.
Raman saw this.
Raman-so, you really can't resist me.
Ishita opened her eyes. She felt embarrassed falling in his trap. She saw him looking at her and smirking. She ran away being shy. Raman smiled seeing her pics in phone. He kissed the pic.
Raman-i love you so much. I will capture many memories. Which we missed before our marriage. He ruffled his hair.
Raman-o God save me she will make me crazy...
Shagun was going in kitchen. But then heard some footsteps and turned. All family saw Ishita running down with blushed red cheeks. All knew that something must have happened so they neither stopped her and nor asked her anything to embarrass her.
But the twist was they were expecting fight but got this. They were little shocked but happy too at same time. Ishita ran to her house without stopping. Raman came down and saw everyone staring at him.
Raman- what...??? What did i do now..?. She herself came in room.
Romi-wo sab to theek h bhai but what you did.
That bhabhi ran away blushing.?
Raman- beta mihika se nh pucha kabhi Ki wo kab blush krti h..?
Mihika felt embarrassed and ran away.
Shagun was fuming in jealousy.
Raman saw Shagun. And goes from there. Rest of the family also engage themselves in some work.
Shagun came to Pihu.
Pihu-what happened mumma.
Shagun-see pihu no one thinks about me. Your Papa is also not giving me time.
Pihu looked on she knew Shagun is trying manipulation trick.
Pihu-mumma i got hurt yesterday you didn't ask me once how m i..?.
Listening pihu Shagun stammered a little.
Shagun-haa...?? Haa beta i forgot. Tell me how are you.?
Pihu-leave that 5 Min before i asked you something to eat. But you came here empty hand and complaining to me about Papa and all.?
Saying this pihu ran away. In living room raman was engrossed in his files. He saw pihu standing near him with teary eyes.
Raman-what happened pihu beta? Why are you crying.? Is this injury paining.? Didn't you took your medicines.?
Pihu just hugged him crying.
Neelu-bhaiya wo i think she is hungry. She asked Shagun to give her something but Shagun didn't give her anything...
That's all for today friends next update tomorrow morning 7 am.
Or may be it depends on my mood i can post before that also... So enjoy reading till then.
Edited by Shani29_ - 7 years ago
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update
loved ishitas reaction to raman
plz let pihu know the truth as soon as possible
continue soon and thank you for the timely updates
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di