Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 12

Ishra pihu and Ruhi reach at home. Raman stopped out and turned to Ishita.
Raman- our fight is another thing. But can i ask you for a favour. Please take pihu at your home for some time. It's ok for us. Pihu too looked at Ishita.
Ishita-ok, saying this ishpi goes in iyer house. Raman ruhi come home and raman throws things in anger. Ruhi tries to control him but he was not listening her. Adi romi came their and asked about the matter.
Raman- where is Shagun?
Romi-bhai she is not at home.
Adi-ruhi what's the matter.?
Ruhi made raman sit and gave him water to drink. Then she narrated everything to others.
Toshiji-ye wahiyaat aurat. She will never change.
Adi-i warned her to stay away from ishimaa and not to upset her but i think she needs another treatment.
Shagun came home all looked angrily at her. She avoiding everyone moves in. Raman came angrily and holds her wrist tightly. This time no one stopped him.
Shagun-raman leave me you are hurting me.
Raman was not hearing her he just remembered ishita's tears. He pressed her hand more tightly and her bangles broke hurting making her hand bleed. But in this process raman's hand also got injured. He pushed her with jerk without feeling his pain.
Raman- this was a short punishment for hurting and making my wife cry. Saying this he goes out and sits their.
Adi-shame on you. You are such a shameless woman. But i will make sure you feel every bit of pain which you gave my mother.
Shagun-I'm your real mother.

Ruhi-do you even know the meaning of this word. Go to your room and think of another plan and we will think of another punishment for you. Don't know how ishimaa has survived in that sack. I will make sure you feel that each and every moment.
Raman was crying sitting out. He composed himself and goes to iyer house.
He saw bala in living room and asked about ishpi. Bala send him in her room. Raman came in room and saw Ishita telling stories to Pihu. But her eyes were sad. How much he wanted to hug her once. Kiss her and take away her pain. Ishita saw him standing at door.
Ishita-when did you came.? Pihu is ok now. You can take her. But suddenly she saw his hand injured. She got worried.
Ishita-your hand is bleeding. O God how did you got injured. You were alright when we came.?
Raman- don't know i didn't feel.
She took first aid kit and made him sit. And started dressing. Raman was just looking at her. He so wanted to kiss those puffy eyes. His right hand was injured. He saw her hair strand was coming in his way to her proper view. His hand automatically moved to her face and he put the strand back. Ishita looked at him and got lost in his eyes. He looked at her mesmerising and wiped her tears. Suddenly his hand moved to her lips. Both were sitting closely. Ishita closed her eyes in pleasure. Raman couldn't control himself and replaced his hand with his lips. He started kissing her senselessly. But his trance broke by pihu's voice.
Pihu-papa Papa where are you lost.
Raman realised that he was dreaming. Ishita saw him with questioning eyes.
Raman- no where beta. Are you OK now.? Will you come or want to stay here more.?
Ishita-no she is ok. And she has to change her uniform also so she will go home.
Pihu-yes Papa i will come but promise me we will come here again.
Raman-ofcourse pihu. You can come here whenever you wish. Saying this he took pihu. He turned to Ishita.
Raman-i will not thank you for helping pihu. Because i know you will not accept it. Saying this he goes.
Ishita smiled.
Ishita-how did he know this..?
Raman stopped again and turned. He saw her smiling and he too smiled.
Raman- but our fight is not over yet. I will take my revenge for drenching me. Saying this he left winking at her.
Ishita-ravan Kumar he is so rude. But nice too. She smiled dreamingly.
At Bhalla house
Pihu was resting in raman's room.
Shagun came there.
Shagun-raman pihu is not well i will sleep with her.
Raman- no need I'm with her.
Shagun-thats your wish you allow me or not i will sleep here. Raman became angry but kept quite due to Pihu.
Pihu knew this and she knows very well how much raman love this room. Because it have memories of Ishita so she decided to handle Shagun.
Pihu-its ok Papa. Mumma come you sleep with me in my room.
Shagun-but beta we can sleep here.
Pihu-no mumma i don't feel good here don't know why let's go.
Shagun fumed seeing her plan failed. Pihu dragged Shagun from their. Raman took Ishita's pic from wardrobe.
He goes to window and looked at moon.
Otherside Ishita was also standing on window in her room looking at moon and smiling.
Raman remembered his last eid celebrated with Ishita and her promise of being with him in every eid.
Raman looked at pic.
You broke your every promise Ishita but it was not your fault. It was me who broke your heart. I don't care about your memory loss. Unless you are in front of me. At least i can feel you see you and talk to you. I love you so much madrasan.
Ishita was just looking at moon and smiling. She was not feeling sleepy so she goes out to have some fresh air. Same was with raman. Both went put. Raman goes down and sees Ishita sitting on bench enjoying the cold weather.
Raman-what are you doing here. You will catch cold and fall ill.
Ishita-excuse me..??
Raman bit his lip and realised that he is not her husband right now.
Raman-i mean to say. It's very cold anyone will catch cold outside without shawl.
Ishita-its ok I'm fine. Was just not feeling sleepy. Anyways how is Pihu now.
Raman-she is fine now.
Ishita-if you don't mind can i ask you something.?
Raman-hmmm ask.
Ishita-why your wife always remains and talks rude.? I'm sorry if you felt bad but it's not good to behave like this in front of kid.
Raman got confused listening her but then realised that sh is talking about Shagun. He at once reacted.
Raman-shagun is not my wife. I don't have any relation with her.
Ishita-what..?? But she is your children mum.
Raman-who told you this.?
Ishita-pihu was calling her mumma..?
Raman-because pihu is kid so she don't know the truth. Once she grow up we will tell her.
Ishita-so where is your wife.
Raman kept his hand on his heart and looked at her.
She is near me. She is little angry with us so giving us punishment.
Ishita-punishment for what.?
Raman-it was my mistake i didn't value her when she was with me and now i miss her like anything.
Ishita-if you really feel guilty then go apologise.
Raman-will she forgive.?
Ishita-does she love you how much you love her.?
Raman-no she loves me more than i do.
Ishita-then she will definitely forgive. Because we can't be angry for longer time whom we love from heart.
Raman-remember always what you said now.
Ishita-why.?
Raman-may be it will help you in future. It's too late go and sleep. Good night.
Ishita-good night.
Raman-and yes don't ever compare my love with Shagun. Saying this raman left.
Ishita was still thinking why raman said to remember those words forever. She felt little cold so shrugging her thoughts she goes in.
It was morning
Ruhi was getting ready for school. She looks at her hair and remember How Ishita use to make it in her childhood.
Ruhi-kya karu mai.? Mujhse nh hoga. I wish ishimaa hoti. Thinking something she called vandu.
Vandu-haa ruhi.
Ruhi-chitti ishimaa kha h.
Vandu-in kitchen.
Ruhi-do anything but send her out making any excuse please.
Vandu-ok

Ruhi picked her bag and ran out just messing her hair. Adi saw her going like that and tried to stop her but she ran out.
She hides and waits for Ishita to come out. Adi comes from back and Taps her.
Ruhi-what.?
Adi- that too I'm asking what are you doing. And where are you going like this.
Ruhi-ssshhh
She saw Ishita coming out and ran in hurry and knowingly collides.
Ishita first said sorry without seeing and when she looked at her. She started laughing.
Ruhi made a puppy face seeing her laughing.
Ruhi-why are you laughing.
Ishita-what have you done to your hair.?
Ruhi made a pout. And said
Ruhi-don't laugh i can't handle this much big hair. My mother use to do it. Now she is not here so all are laughing at me.
Ruhi cried dramatically and emotionally blackmailed her.
Adi looked on hiding and chuckled on his little sister trick.
Ishita stopped laughing and felt bad. Ruhi knew very well how to act in front of Ishita to make her work.
Ishita-don't cry ruhi if you don't mind can i do it.
Ruhi-no you will again laugh.
Ishita-no i will not.
Ruhi-promise...?
Ishita was talking in a flow so absentmindly she said.
Ishita-ruhi promise. She felt little weird.
Ruhi adi became emotional hearing this. But ruhi composed herself and goes in iyer house to get her hair done.
Adi saw them.
Adi-i miss you too ishimaa i too want your love. He wiped his tears and goes in Bhalla house. Pihu heard him and felt little bad for him.
Pihu-adi bhaiya is missing Ishita aunty.
Next part will be updated till 10 pm today.
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...
Thanks for pm
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update waiting for the next
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update 👏
Ishu took Pihu with her😛
Raman gave very small punishment...it's not enough
She has suffer like she is in hell. ..witch😡
Raman went to bring Pihu and ishu saw raman wound and did first aid😳...I wish soon raman's dream come true😉
What a shameless woman she wants to sleep in Ishra room😡😡...Pihu hadled her nicely👏
Ishra not getting sleep so both went out...bring back old YHM memories 😳
Raman cleared her misunderstanding that he doesn't have any relationship with Shagun
Ruhi's trick to make ishima do her hair is so nice
Adi was watching this and he too miss her lot😭
Is Pihu going to do something ? ???
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😊

I want the clock to tic 10 soon😛

Ruurmi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update

Why 😕this clock is not reaching 10

Ruko me forward karte hu 😉

Heeyyy friend now iits 10 in my clock update yaar😭

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome. Ishrarupi bonding but I hope Adi will also get Ishimaa love.
priya_das thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved the bonding between ishraruhu...pihu gave nice bkt to shaguun mummaaa😉😆...bt i hope adi will also get time to spend with his ishima😛...waiting for the next update..loved every updates..u r a wonderful writer😃
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updte dii
ishpi together
raman anger on shaggy
shggy plan flopped such a disgusting lady she is
ishra little convo sweet
ruhi tricker hmm
hayeee yrrr
ye 10:00 kb bajengeee
jldi jldiii