Posted: 7 years ago

Sorry for the late reply Di
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ishu memory loss
ruhi adi raman all r sad
ishita feeling connected seeing them
pihu finally got some sense & not listening shaggy kaash serial mei bhi esa hota
raman idea got worked all came home together
continue sooon
waiting 4 bhalla reaction & pihus tooo
priya_das thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ishu is finally conscious bt lost her evry memory of her marriage😲
she even forgot her raman & ruhi & adi...bt stll feeling connected to them unknown to her that they r her real life...last pihu also got some sense & she is nt believing her shaguunnn mammaa😆...raman's idea was fantastic..afterall our puttar can do anything to stay with his madrasan😉👏..update soon plzz
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic update
loved ur story very emotional
I had tears in my eyes reading ur update continue soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a big twist didnt xpect ishita to lose her memory...
Update nxt part soon..
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow so nice. This story really just like that me and my friends thought when Ishita was trying to go but Adi stopped her. At that time we were hoping Adi should not stop her and something like this should be happened but we got something else. Awesome story. Update soon

aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all parts are awesome
very nicely written
emotional and sad
loved it
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Ishu forgot what happened in past 9 years😕
How long shagun can hide the truth from pihu...anyway now pihu is on mission to find out the truth ...I hope soon pihu come to know it
Now rarudi are determined to keep her happy and slowly bring her memory back
Continue soon
Thanks for pm😛

Sorry for the delay😕

Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 8
Shagun-ooo God..! Itna sab Ho gya.. Ishita lost her memory..? I don't believe this. I want to meet her where is she..? She is at iyers right.? OK. I'll go and meet her once. Saying this she was going out.
Adi got angry listening her fake concern and he was fed up of her drama. He got much angry. Ruhi saw this and understood his situation. She kept her hand on his shoulder assuring him. Shagun passed by ruhi to go out but she felt a tug at her wrist she turned back and saw ruhi holding her hand. Ruhi whispered near her only audible to Shagun.
Ruhi-don't you dare to go or come in front of her. Pihu is standing here. Otherwise i should have answered you more well. Don't forget that your real face is noted hidden from me. Adi bhaiya is quite due to Pihu before he burst out just stop your drama and get the hell out of here.
Pihu was watching this she didn't heard them but she too knew about the kidnapping so she didn't wanted Shagun to go there. She came to ruhi and said.
Pihu-ruhi didi memory loss Matlab kya hota h.?
Ruhi bend on her knees to Pihu height and explained her.
Pihu-so you mean to say Ishita aunty don't remember any of us..?? Even Shagun mumma too..?.
Ruhi just nodded in yes. Pihu turned to Shagun.
Pihu-mumma do you know the mean of memory loss.?
Shagun-yes pihu but why are you asking like this.
Pihu-if you know the meaning and adi bhaiya also said that suddenly giving any shock to Ishita aunty may effect her health then why do you want to go there.

Shagun was speechless. She stammered a little to answer her.
Pihu-don't go there please mumma.
Ruhi looked at Shagun smirking.
Adi-don't worry pihu she will never go there you go inside and do your homework.
Pihu left from there.
After she left adi again warned Shagun.
Adi-looks like she too will soon know your truth Shagun arora.
Simmi-adi kya bol rha h tu kya kiya h Shagun Ne.
Adi-Shagun arora will you tell yourself or should i start.?
Shagun-adi please don't create a scene here.
Adi-you are right actually you love creating scenes so why not I..?.
Simmi bua, romi chachu, chitti, dadi, Dada. You were very happy thinking that this woman was so worried about ishimaa when she got kidnapped..? But the truth is she was just faking everything.
Toshiji- ae tu Ki bol rha hai puttar saaf saaf bol.
Ruhi-such ye hai dadi Ki ishimaa is ghar me wapas aye ye is aurat se dkha nh jaa rha tha. Papa ishimaa Ki marriage se she was burning from inside. But she couldn't show anyone so she kidnapped ishimaa and then made us believe that ishimaa again left us. And when she sensed danger of being caught then she ordered those goons to kill ishimaa.
All were freezed and at the same time shocked. Suddenly they heard some noise breaking something they turned and saw raman standing near stairs with a broken vase in his hand which he hit break purposely. He was burning in anger. He rushed towards Shagun holded her with her hair and was going to hit her. But Mr Bhalla stopped him.

Mr Bhalla - raman kya kr rha h chod use pihu ka to soch hum use kya bolnge.
Raman left her with jerk listening about pihu.
Raman- we will tell her the truth we will tell her this woman true face.
Saying this raman again held her holding her neck.
"how dare you.? You kidnapped Ishita.? You tried to kill. I wish i could just kill you right now. Romi made her free and calmed down raman.
Before i loose my patience and forget That you have given your 7 years here. Just get out of here before i kill you.
Adi became tensed hearing this. He at once moved and stopped raman.
Adi-Papa please stop it right now. We can't risk pihu right now. Just think she is super talented in manipulation. If she manipulates pihu and took her from here then we will become helpless.
Hearing this raman stopped. Adi turned to Shagun and asked her to leave. Shagun was so scared seeing raman's anger that escaping from there was the best for her she thought. So she just ran inside her room.
Adi saw everyone staring at him with questioning eyes. No one was convinced by his reason.
Adi-why are you all staring i have reason for stopping her. This time ishimaa is our first priority. So if Shagun stays here we all can easily keep watch at her movements. And can stop her in harming ishimaa if she wants. At the Same time we can take care of ishimaa too. And if Shagun leaves it will become difficult so please don't complicate the situation please i request you all.
Adi left for his room saying this.
Raman too left in anger.
Toshiji-simmi we can't show but as a neighbour we can help them by giving some food. I want to meet Ishita I want to hug my daughter once.
Ruhi-yes dadi you can go as a neighbour come we will prepare ishimaa's favourite dishes.
At iyers-
Ishita was questioning everyone different questions in living room. Vandu and mihika were busy in ishita's room to make everything proper so that Ishita don't ask anything.
Iyers were trying to answer her carefully. Just then toshiji entered there with simmi and ruhi. Trio had tears in their seeing Ishita so cheerful and full of life.
They wiped their tears and composed themselves.
Toshiji-madhu...!! Wo Maine Ishita ke bare me suna. Maine socha you must be tired so i bought some food. You all also had it and make Ishita also have she might have to take medicine also.?
Ishita just looked at them.
Simmi-wo hum tere neighbours h Ishita mai simmi hu ye meri mumma h and ye...
Simmi was going to introduce ruhi but Ishita said in between.
Ishita-ruhi... Ye ruhi h.
All got shocked listening her. Ishita came to ruhi and touched her face with her face with her palm. Ruhi was just looking at her. Fresh tears were ready to fall from her eyes she was trying hard to resist her touch. How much she wanted to hug her and cry in her lap. And ask forgiveness. Ishita traced her mole and then her hairs.
Ruhi-apko kaise pta Ki mera naam ruhi hai.
Ishita's trance was broken by her question.
Ishita-i don't know i just felt.

And when i saw you only this name came in my mind.
Raman was watching this scene hiding from outside peeping.
Raman-you have just lost your memory. Just your mind memories not your heart memories. So how can you forget her. She always stayed in your heart. Even she came before me everywhere for you. I just hope i too had that place in your heart. But i know I'm not that lucky. Sometimes I don't get your relationship with ruhi. It's too complicated for me to understand.
Raman left from there. Bhallas and iyers made Ishita have food and medicine and send her to have rest.
In Bhalla house-
Pihu was trying to enter in adi's room to take his laptop but she saw adi crying holding ishita's pic. So she didn't disturbed him. She left to ishra room to meet raman but room was empty. Pihu was about to leave but saw a little box kept on bed. She goes there and picked it up.
She was shocked to see herself in Ishita's lap in some photos. And some pictures were of ishraru and some of were ishrarudi.
Pihu-this can't be me. Because my pic with adi bhaiya childhood pic is never possible. I was not born even. Who is she..? She on ear earring in box and saw in one pic Ishita was wearing same and raman has hugged her from behind.
Oo God! I will become mad what's all this..??
Just then she felt someone's foot step and kept box on bed. She ran and hide in washroom.
Raman came in room he was crying uncontrollably. He goes to bed. Pic up her photo from box.

He went to wardrobe and started throwing everything as if searching something. Pihu was watching him from washroom. After a Minute of search he took out a old packet. He opened it dusting the packet. It was ishita's bridal saree.
Raman-i threw your every memory but couldn't throw this.
He hugged the saree crying and sat on the floor. Pihu saw the saree and remembered something.
Pihu-ye to wohi saree hai Jo Ishita aunty Ne us photo me pehni thi. Jo photo mujhe us din door k pass floor pe mili thi. Aunty usme Papa k saath thi.
Pihu saw raman was lost somewhere. She didn't wanted to disturb him. She felt bad for him. She couldn't see her father crying. But the truth was she didn't knew the exact reason of his condition so she decided to leave quietly and firstly find out everything. She was getting everything in pieces. Don't know how much she tried to join the pieces but everytime it became complicated. She quietly came out without raman's knowledge.
In iyer house Ishita was not getting sleep so she decided to go out for some fresh air.
She goes out after having bath wearing suit. She was just like old Ishita wearing suit and all with straight hair.
She was roaming in garden. Shagun came their irritated and angry on all. She was murmuring at once she saw Ishita. She was shocked to see her like that. She was looking just like Shagun met her first time.
Shgaun-let me see what impact will she get after meeting me. She smirked remembering raman's behaviour.
You misbehaved with me raman Bhalla so 1 shock to banta h tmhari eeessshhhita ko
[sorry friends i couldn't resist myself writing Ishita like this when Shagun grit her teeth]
Ishita-this place seems so familiar to me. Ishita was lost in her world enjoying the chirping of birds. Though it was evening time so birds were chirping more and more. She saw a little puppy sitting there. She picked him up started playing with him.
Shagun saw her twirling happily. She goes to her.
Shagun-hi eesshiita.
Ishita turned to look at her. But at the next Min. Puppy jump from ishita's hand on Shagun. And Shagun started shouting but till then puppy pee[did bathroom] on her saree. Ishita took puppy back.
Ishita-I'm so sorry i don't know when it jumped on you.
Shagun-what the hell. It spoiled my whole saree. Shagun ran away making 1000 of faces because her saree got spoiled. Ishita just looked on.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome update
best part was puppy doing pee on shagun 😆
continue soon