I hope Pihu too learn her truth
Update asap
Thanks for pm dear
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome..
Superb update..
I just loved how adiru spoke to shagun...
Superb..
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update dii
finally ishu responded
shagun na
adi ruhi did good bas pihu too come on ryt track soon
raman ka reactin kya hoga kidnapping k bare jaankr
continue soon dii
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful
Ishita responded
Shagun and her colors are coming out
Adi-Ruhi won't leave her
Pihu heard part of convos
She doesn't know the entire truth. Soon she will.
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update. Finally Ishita respond to pihu. No words to express my feelings. Continue soon
priya_das thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update diii...loved the way u portrayed adi,ruhi,raman even pihu's feelings...loved the last confrontation between ishimaa's children & our neik aurat👏...& no wrd for our darling apshagun😡,...bt felt bad for pihu i hope she wll alone find the real truth of her shaguunnn mamma and give her the biggest bkt😆 & wll prove herself the 2nd jagga jasoos😉...
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 7

2 days later...
After so much care and treatment of doctors Ishita was normal but still didn't gained consciousness properly. Adi ruhi and raman always stood near the room to protect her. Adi ruhi were more protective due to Shagun. And raman was just waiting for her to get up once and talk to him. It was really awkward for adi to stay their with raman sometimes because he haven't forgive him still. But Otherside he was a son too so he felt pain seeing his father broken. But this time he was more worried for his mother. So he stood firm on his decision. But when it comes to Shagun he made sure that he never gives her any chance to hurt his mother. Iyers came their taking lunch for adi and raman. Ruhi was coming with pihu. But this time pihu needed some lone time to know truth. So she send ruhi alone. All were waiting inside the room to ishu gain consciousness. Doctors were examining her. Ruhi saw movement in Ishita and showed to adi. All faces lightened up seeing ishu waking up. Little did they know that everything is going to change in next minutes.
Ishita opened her eyes slowly. And looked around all the happy faces as if trying to recognise every one. Her eyes stopped at her Amma and she called her stretching her hand trying to get up.
Amma-ishu kanna tm theek Ho.? Mai kitna Dar gai thi.
Ishita-amma I'm fine look I'm fine now it was just an accident.
Doc-so.? How's you feeling now.?
Ishita-feeling better doctor.
Ruhi adi were confused that Ishita saw them but neither called them nor asked them anything.
Ishita looked at them then again looked at Amma.
Ishita-amma ye log kaun h. And why are they crying.?
Adi ruhi got shock of their life hearing this from their mother.
Amma-ishu ye tum kya puch rh kanna tm Inhe nh jaanti.?
And before they can continue their conversation doctor stopped them in between.
Doc-mrs Ishita aap...
Ishita stopped him in mid and said.
It's miss doc not Mrs I'm not married.
All were looking at her in shock as if someone took out their soul.
Doc-ok I'm sorry. So miss Ishita do you remember how you met with an accident.
Ishita-yes I was driving in night to reach home. It was bit dark and Amma was calling continuously so my focus got missed and i rushed in another car which was coming from front.
Amma thought
Ye to ishu 9 year pehle ka accident bta Rh h jisme ise jyada chot nh ayi Th fir bhi she was injured.
Doc-ok now you take rest. You all come out let her rest we need to talk.
All were going out but raman was still looking at her. Ishita sensed his gaze on her. They shared a eyelock. Adi saw this and goes to raman and shook him slowly whispering
Papa please let's leave
Adi holds his hand took him out but while going out ishra were continuously having eyelock. When they left,
Ishita-who was he..? Why do i feel connection with him. And who were those children why does it feel that i know them. But i don't know them.
Outside the room
Doc-look i need to do some test then only i can tell the proper situation. Right now i can only tell this much that she has lost her memory and forgot her married life and this plane crash too.
Amma-she met with an accident which she is telling about is 9 years back.
Doc-ok so don't give her stress and i will suggest don't go in front of her whom she doesn't recognise.
Raman-but doc...
Doc-mr.Bhalla please we don't know her exact condition so please cooperate stress is not good for her.
Adi don't worry doc we will take care of it. Saying this adi turned towards raman with folded hands and said.. "please spare her right now" he saw ruhi crying and said.. "ruhi please i have seen in these days how much you love her so stop acting now and let's leave from here" saying this he dragged both of them from there.
After they left. Mihika turned and looked at Romi. She took out her mangalsutra and handed him crying. Romi smiled at her assuring her that he understands the situation.
Rimi-mihika i love bhabhi very much she always comes after my mother. She is like my second mother so i can never think bad for her. Saying this he hugged her patting her back. He kissed her forehead. And adjusted her hair hiding her sindoor and wiped rest of it which was visible a little.
Romi-call me if you need anything. And keep me informing about her. He left from there. All bhallas left from there only iyers were present there.
At home pihu was disturbed with all the happenings.
She was walking aimlessly. Shagun's every words were echoing in her ears. Suddenly she noticed store room door wide open.
Pihu-what's in this room no one ever allows me to enter here. Why.? Let me see. She goes to room but suddenly she is pulled out with a jerk. It was Shagun. She got tensed seeing entering there and pulled her out.
Shagun-pihu what were you doing where were you going i told you many times not to go there its full of dust you will get ill.
She took pihu in adi's room and gave her laptop.
See if bought your favourite movies just watch it ok. Saying this she left from there.
Pihu-I'm sorry mumma but from now i will do everything which you will ask me not to do. She was about to close the laptop but then she noticed a file named- PRECIOUS MEMORIES
pihu excitingly clicked it to watch.
It was videos of family functions. From starting. Adi kept it because whenever he missed ishimaa he use to watch all videos to see her.
Pihu clicked one of the video. It was ishra dance video of Teri galliya song dance. Pihu just watched both expressions. Just then Shagun came and pihu closed the laptop in hurry.
Shagun looked on.
In hospital all the tests were done. Doc called all bhallas and iyers in his cabin.
Doc-look my assumption was right she had a severe memory loss. She don't remember anything of her married life she just remember that she is a dentist and she stays as Ishita iyer with her family.
Raman- so will she remain like this will she never remember us.
Doc-no she will remember but slowly slowly but you have to take care that she doesn't get any shock. You have to make her every single evidence from starting but one by one not at once.
And make sure she doesn't stress herself.
Adi-doc will she be ok.
Doc-yes but just take care and do it step by step your single wrong step can cause her health.
Ruhi-yes doc but what exactly we have to do.
Doc-you repeat every important and good memories in front of her which is near to her heart.
Rest of all she is alright now so I'm discharging her.
Raman- Amma hum sab uske samne nh jaa skte aap log use ghar le jaiye.
Adi-lekin ishimaa ke according she use to live in akash ganga society. Now we live in that apartment. So what we are going to tell her.
Raman- we will tell her that when she was admitted in hospital then that society caught fire and we have to shift here.
Mr. Iyer-raman is right we will tell her this only.
Adi-but we have to be very careful. We can't risk anything we have to talk being very careful each and every words.
All agreed to each other.
They were taking Ishita home. Raman was looking at her with heavy heart. He so wanted to run to her hug her kiss her lovingly. But he was so helpless. He was just crying hiding behind a door looking at her. Adi ruhi were going through same emotions. They needed her warmth her love. But they can't even talk to her. They wanted to go with her home together. Raman looked at his car. He goes there and punctured 2 tyres.

Ruhi and adi looked at him questioning. He didn't answer them and directly goes to iyers.
Raman-iyer aunty...
Amma looked at him shocked adi wanted to stop him but he couldn't.
Raman- aunty wo actually meri car puncture Ho gai h. Aap log Ishita ko lekr ghar hi jaa rae h Na. So if you don't mind can you give us lift. After all we are your neighbours.
Hearing him adi ruhi came to him and said.
Ruhi-it's ok Papa Ishim... I mean Ishita au...aun...aunty...is unwell so let her go we will go in cab.
Adi-yes Papa let's go.
Ishita looked at ruhi and both have eyelock.
Ishita-its ok amma waise bhi hum itni badi car me Inhe le jaa skte h. Raman got happy listening her. Ishra looked at each other.
Ishita-why do i feel connected with them.
All got seated in one car. Trio were looking at Ishita and trying there best not to cry.
Ishita looked outside and enjoyed each and every sight she was inhaling the fresh air. She and mihika were chirpily talking with each other. Raman looked at her mesmerising.
Raman was in thoughts-
Who is she i never saw this side of her. So chirpy so carefree free from all stress and tensions. The day i met her then also i never saw her like this. What was she and what i made her involving her my life mess. It was better if we didn't get married. But now it's too late i love her madly. I can't let her go this time. I promise you Ishita this time my every step will be just for you for your happiness.
Ruhi was also in thoughts-
Ishimaa how happy you were before all this mess. I totally messed up your life by bringing you in my life. But i promise this time I'm not going to tolerate any wrong thing with you.
Adi-yes ishimaa this time no one will be able to harm you this time every problem have to go passing your son to you. Even if it's my father too. I will not spare anyone.
Ishita was enjoying each and every beauty of nature unknown to the thoughts which trio were having.
At home pihu was scared seeing Shagun.
Shagun-what happen pihu why you closed the laptop.?
Pihu-mumma wo mai wo mjhe movie dkhne ka man nh ho rha tha.
Shagun-ok so kya man h.?
Pihu-nothing mumma you go i will just hear some songs.
Just they heard some sounds outside. They came out and saw raman ruhi adi coming without Ishita.
Simmi came asking about Ishita. Raman left from their silently to his room. Adi hugged Romi and told everything to simmi and all.
Pheeewww too long guys my fingers are paining.
Firstly i wrote and forgot to save it got deleted so have to type again. Sorry for being late. Enjoy reading.
imasha94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love it ...
update sooon
👏
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Iss shagun tho Pihu ko truth se dur rakh rahi he
Update soon Di