Posted: 7 years ago
Very very very emotional update
I m literally crying ...
Continue
Thanks for PM
Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing. Adi tell raman they all are responsible for her condition. Adi pray for her well being. Update nxt part soon. Plz a request for a change show carefree funloving ishita after her memory loss.
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 6
Pihu was sitting thinking about Ishita in living room. Landline phone rang. Looking around pihu didn't found anyone and she picked the call. Otherside simmi too picked the call in her room.
Before pihu can speak simmi spoke.
Si-hello.
Romi-simmi Di where is your mobile.
Simmi-its not charged romi. You tell how is Ishita.
Romi-no recovery di there is no improvement. I just called you to ask for some snacks and juices because everyone is upset here specially ruhi, bhai and adi. But they need something to eat otherwise they will fall ill.
Simmi-ok romi i will be there in 1 hour you take care of everyone and keep on informing and call me if you need anything else.
Pihu heard their conversation without interfering.
Pihu-Ishita aunty is in hospital. She is ill.? Why m falling pain for her. I want to go hospital too. I want to see her. After an hour she saw simmi leaving.
Pihu-bua i will also come with you. Please take me too.
Simmi-pihu beta aap kha jaoge.
Pihu-bua mujhe pta h Ishita aunty hospital me h mujhe bh unhe dkhna h please take me also.
Simmi denied first but then thought. Pihu is ishita's blood. She didn't even know truth then also she can feel pain of Ishita. So she took pihu to hospital. In the parking area Shagun saw them and asked where they are going. She didn't wanted to show her true side to Pihu so she also accompanied them to hospital.
In hospital raman was sitting just like that praying for Ishita.
Adi was sitting holding ishita's same clutch and ruhi was sitting beside him both looking restlessly towards ICU. Shagun pihu and simmi reached there.
Adi saw Shagun and became angry he was about to say but then saw pihu and controlled himself.
Pihu-adi bhaiya kya hua aunty ko ab wo kaisi h.
Adi-pihu what are you doing here. Pihu-I came to see Ishita aunty.
Till then doc came out. Adi ruhi rushed to him. Raman who was sitting there lifeless he too ran to doc.
Doc-im sorry she is still critical. Please aap log meri help kriye. Wo jeena nh chahti h. Pehle aap log unhe hopes dijiye so that she starts responding. Otherwise we can't do anything.
Saying this doc left.
Amma-ayyo kadaule meri ishu ko bachalo murugan. Mai jaati hu mai baat krti hu usse wo Apne Amma Ki baat jarur manegi.
Adi-nh paathi wo kisi Ki nh sunengi. Except one person. All looked at him with questioning eyes.
He didn't answer anyone and sat down to talk pihu taking her hand in his.
Adi-pihu you know Na Ishita aunty is sick. And she is angry with us because we did something wrong with her.
Pihu-i know adi bhaiya but what wrong you all did with her.
Adi cried thinking all the happenings which had hurt ishu.
Adi-that i will tell you later but right now you have to talk to her and tell her that how much she is important to all she have to leave her anger for you. And come back.
Pihu-and why will she listen to me she can listen to her mother also.
Adi-no pihu for once she can reject her amma's request But she can never reject your request. You know why.?
Pihu-why.?
Adi- because kids are her weakness she can reject any kid request and here you are only a kid. So you go and tell her to forgive us once. Me, ruhi didi, and Papa also we all are sorry.
Shagun got tensed sensing that if ishu got ok listening pihu then again they will stop her. So she hurriedly went towards adi ruhi where they were talking with pihu. Before she reaches pihu. Raman came in between and starred her with his angry blood shot eyes warning her to stay away. Shagun couldn't speak anything and stopped there.
Adi and raman took pihu inside and ruhi stoped at the door.
Pihu looked at Ishita surrounded by wires and oxygen mask on mouth.
She took her hand in hers.
Pihu-aunty!! Aunty!!
Adi and raman just stood at back
Pihu-aunty aap sabse gussa kyu Ho.? Dkho Na sab Apke liye kitna ro rae h. Sab apse bht pyaar krte h. Aap please sbko maaf kr do Naa.
OK agar aap forgive krna chahte to koi baat nh lekin aap pehle uth jao fir mai promise krti hu mai or aap dono milkr sbko punish krnge. Adi bhaiya khte h aap kids Ki request kabhi ignore nh krti. To aap meri request bh maan jao na aunty please.
Pihu didn't noticed when her eyes filled with tears. And unknown to her tears rolled down.
Adi saw this and then noticed ishita's face. Tears were rolling down from the corner of her eyes.
Raman cried seeing this. He was standing near her feet and adi was standing near pihu at the side.

He saw pihu and ishu crying. He just kept his hand on pihu's hand with which she was already holding ishita's hand. He pressed both the hands tightly and said.
"Pleaseee ishimaaa"
Pihu's tears rolled and fall on ishita's hand. Otherside raman holded ishu's leg tightly and whispered slowly "please ishita".
Doctor was waiting for the response watching the machines. He didn't see any movement and shook his head. But suddenly adi and pihu felt movement in their hand. They looked and loosened the hand. Ishita's fingers were shivering. And when they looked at her. She was flickering her eyes.
Both of them shouted happily.
Doctor see she is getting conscious.
Doc checked her and started her treatment.
Ruhi who witnessed all this was in fresh tears now. She just ran away crying from there.
Pihu saw her going and ran to her. But she missed ruhi. And went other way in hospital only. Ruhi was crying stopping near some room. Pihu too reached there but at the opposite side of the room. Both were standing outside the same room unknown to each other. Both heard some familier voice coming from inside the room, and peeped inside.
It was Shagun talking with ashok on phone.
Shagun-haa ashok ishita was leaving forever but all spoiled due to this plane crash. Now all are doing Ishita Ishita only.
Acha hota agar kidnapping me hi mar jaati or wapas sirf uski body aati..
But useless kidnappers. Maine bola tha unko Ki just kill her. Don't how she came alive.

Ruhi got shocked listening that Shagun was the one who kidnapped Ishita.
Shagun-itne years se ruhi nh th to sab theek tha ab ye bh zinda wapas aa gai h pta nh us car crash me ye Bach kaise gai. It was so good raman was marrying me but due to ruhi all spoiled.
Ruhi heard it remembered adi's words that how Shagun was not happy on her being alive. Ruhi sat there in a shock taking wall support. She cried keeping her face in her palm.
Ruhi-God please send ishimaa back. Now she has to come back. Ishimaa I'm not asking you to come for me. Don't come for me. Don't come for anyone because m too bad daughter you sacrificed your complete life on just me. And what i did i became selfish. I doubted your love. I m very bad ishimaa but this i m not asking you to come for me please come for pihu. She needs you. She needs your motherhood. She needs your love. A selfless mother's love. Not like this woman. Sh can't be with this Shagun arora. Adi bhaiya was right i insulted you. Showed you low by calling her mumma and you by your name. Please come back for pihu ishimaa, come back for her...
Otherside pihu heard it and went away without uttering a single word. Only the words were echoing In her ears that Shagun kidnapped Ishita. She got all the flashes when she saw ishu's saree in that sack.
Pihu-how Ishita aunty must have survived in that stinky sack.?
Why mumma did this..??
Now I'm never going to ask anything from mumma i will myself find out what's right and what's wrong.
Shagun was still on call. Adi saw ruhi sitting like that from far and felt bad for her. Because he knew that ruhi has also suffered alot in these years. So he stepped towards her. Ruhi stood up wiped her tears took a deep breath and went to Shagun. Adi saw her going in felt something fishy so he rushed there.
Ruhi-Shagun arora...
Shagun turned in a jiffy.
Ruhi-i never saw a women like you.
Till then adi reached there and heard ruhi saying.
"tmne meri ishimaa ko kidnap kiya.? What a big actor you are.? That time you used to behave like you are the most worried person for her. But no one knowed that you are the masterplanner of this kidnap."
Adi-what..??? She kidnapped ishimaa..??
Ruhi-yes adi bhaiya i heard her talking with someone.
Shagun got tensed and tried to explain them but both stopped her.
Adi-you know what you can never become my mother never ever my mother is there in ICU I'm feeling shame that i took birth from your womb. And I'm too angry on God that why did he didn't give me to ishimaa why i didn't born from her womb.
Ruhi-when i was small i too asked this question sometimes but that's ok. I don't need answer. And yes one more thing, apko to bahut regret hua tha Na mere zinda hone par. I promise you aage isse bh jyada regret hoga.
Adi-you just wait and watch Shagun arora how can a bad son can be. Now i will show you how bad I'm and to what extent i can go for my mother.
Ruhi-one thing you remember we will never tell pihu your vulgar truth.
Because ishimaa took promise from us. But for one thing I'm challenging you the day will surely come when pihu herself will come to know everything on her own and she will come back to her mother leaving you forever. Just wait and watch...
Saying this both went away from there.
Shagun-do whatever you want to do mai bhi dikhti hu pihu kaise Ishita k pass jaati h mai uske dimaag me itna poison fill kr dungi Ki wo tmlog Ka face bhi nh dekhegi.
That's all for today friends I'm fulfilling my promise so please HIT LIKES m not getting response.
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice waiting for Raman reaction after knowing again is kidnapped ishita
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shagun's truth is finally coming out
Can't wait for Raman's reaction
Hopefully Pihu learns the truth soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome chappy di
ishu looses her memory na??
shagun ko tho mein khud aapne haathon se mar dalungi
update soon di
kidnapping ke baare mein raman kya kehega
when pihu will find out the truth
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

awesome chappy di

ishu looses her memory na??
shagun ko tho mein khud aapne haathon se mar dalungi
update soon di
kidnapping ke baare mein raman kya kehega
when pihu will find out the truth

thanks for pm di😃
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow fantastic update 👏👏
Raman finally accept his mistake but still selfish
Adi I love u beta 🤗
Pihu vl soon come to know about her own mother
Ishu doesn't have desire to live so bad ...she was happy with whatever she has but now...????
If possible can u pm me ur next update
Continue soon
Thanks for pm 😊