Wonderful update
So Ishu revived
All are sad about Ishita
Even Mani Aliya got to know of this accidentally
Adi is still angry with Ruhi

Flashback scene which Pihu was remembering
I am touched by IshAdi scene
So overwhelming
Pihu wanna discover everything by herself.

divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
fabulous update di
totally loved it

finally ishita breathed
i loved all the three giving her life again

amma must have given some more to raman
fb was so cute
ishdi are wow

pihu...JAGGA JAASOOS 2
waiting for her to know the complete truth

thanks for pm di
please update soon
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Finally Ishita breathed
Continue soon
thanks for PM

Ruurmi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good update
I want to see raman and ruhi to suffer because they really dint value of ishita love for them ...
Raman always treat here like a thing used for selfish resone ...

Super update

Waiting for the next
Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Pihu bcomes jagga jasoos like ishita. Flashvack is nice. Amma blames raman. Everone one is crying.update nxt part soon
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Osm update waitng for raman's reaction continue soon
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NOTE
I'M SO SORRY FRIENDS BUT I'M LITTLE SICK WILL TRY TO UPDATE TODAY NIGHT IF NOT THEN I PROMISE TOMORROW I WILL DEFENETLY UPDATE TWO PARTS ONE IN MORNING AND NEXT ONE IN EVENING
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT...
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shani29_

NOTE
I'M SO SORRY FRIENDS BUT I'M LITTLE SICK WILL TRY TO UPDATE TODAY NIGHT IF NOT THEN I PROMISE TOMORROW I WILL DEFENETLY UPDATE TWO PARTS ONE IN MORNING AND NEXT ONE IN EVENING
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT...

Tc & update wen ru ok..
Shani29_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 5
SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAIT AS PROMISEED I WILL POST NEXT PART TILL EVENING.

Raman was sitting outside of the hospital on a bench. He was getting the flashes of Ishita admitted in hospital once when she kept fast and second earthquake incident time he almost lost her but got had some mercy with him and gave him his wife back every time. Raman laughed at himself.
Raman-what a joke it is raman Bhalla. This is the place you hate most. You always hated to come but every time your destiny dragged you here.
He was lost in his thoughts laughing on his destiny. He could not blame his destiny fully because he was the one who always spoiled everything.
Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his hand which he kept on bench while sitting taking support. He looked at person and was shocked to see her their sitting smiling all well and ok.
Ishita-what happened ravan Kumar Punjabi Sher ro rha h yaa fir se aankhon me kachra[dust] chala gya.?
Raman was too shocked to say anything he just looked at her with wet eyes.
Ishita picked his tears with her index finger and said...
Ayyo murugan ye to aansu h Matlab Punjabi mard bhi rote h...??
Raman firstly hesitated a bit and with a shaking hand he holded her hand to check is she in real...?
Ishu just looked at him smiling
He touched her hand then cheek then holds her face and then hugged her tightly crying in the crook of her neck.
Raman- tu thk h.? Tjhe kuch nh hua Na pta h mai kitna Dar gya tha. Kyu baar baar mjhe chod kr chali jaati h.
Hearing this ishu broke the hug with tears in her eyes and said.

Ishu-mai chod kr jaati hu apko..? I knew it ye apki purani adat h. Apko Na apni baatein yaad rhti h Na kbhi un baaton par regret hota h. Mujhe apshagun kisne kha.. Apne
Mujhe baanjh kisne kha... aapne
Puri duniya khti th par Mujhe kbhi bura nh lgta tha jbse aapne mera haath thama tha lkn. Ek pal me hi mjhse sara rishta kisne toda raman... Aapne.
Mai gai kyunki Apne mjhe jaane ko kha or khud ki galti par regret krna to door apko to yaad tak nh h k aapne mjhe kitna hurt kiya tha.
Raman-aisa nh Ishita mai gusse me tha. Or tjhe to pta h Na mai gusse me kuch bhi bol Jata hu. Har baar to tu ladti thi mjhse Ki mai galat hu or tu sh. Fir is baar kyu wapas nh ayi.
Ishu-look raman again you are blaming me not even realising your doings.
You thought that was so easy..?.
I lost our daughter and what my husband did he just disowned me blaming me for everything.
You broke my heart in don't know how many pieces. You wanted me to go away from your life so I did that only then why are you crying. Raman wipe your tears because I'm just gonna do what you wanted. You wanted this auspicious woman out of your life..?? So I'm leaving forever.
Saying this Ishita got up to leave, raman was holding her hand still.
Raman-no no please don't go i know i was wrong i did wrong i promise i will rectify my every mistake just give me last chance Ishita.
Ishu-you never keep your promises raman. You just make promises and next minute you just break it.
I'm fed up now i don't have that much will power to tolerate all these things i have to go, now I'm tired i want to sleep. A deep sleep raman i m going forever you stay happy.
Saying this Ishita turned to leave.
Raman sat down holding her leg.
No Ishita please don't go i will die this time for real. I'm sorry please just one chance please Ishita.
Ishita-i want to sleep raman I'm very tired. Saying this Ishita went away making her free from him and ignoring his request.
Raman-ishitaaa...
Raman realised that he has slept sitting on bench. And was dreaming. But her last lines were echoing in his ears. "i want to sleep raman a deep sleep I'm very tired".
Raman ran like a mad person inside the hospital pushing everyone and falling here and there. He reached near ICU and saw everyone tensed and doctors and nurses are running here and there he stopped doc and asked.
Raman- doc how is she now?
Doc-im sorry Mr Bhalla but i think she don't have any wish to live now. That's why she is not responding to any treatment. And her condition is getting worse time by time. Saying this doc left.
Raman stood there freezed and again her words echoed in his ears.
He saw Ishita from mirror lying lifeless surrounded by machines and wires.
Adi came to him.
Adi-see Papa what have you done to her. Actually no what have we done to her. She was living her life peacefully i know she was not happy but she was alive for her family. She doesn't wanted to hurt them ever.
So she adjusted herself and accepted whatever her fate was. But then ruhi came in her life like a lamp in full darkness. She got attracted towards the lamp. Little did she knowed that she will get burnt their. She married you for ruhi and your enemies targeted her because they hated you but they punished this innocent woman. Even i did same with she kept on showering her unconditional love on me and kept showering unconditional hatred on her. She took all bad omen of yours on hers. And at last you made her only bad omen you called her inauspicious.
Now look at her she don't have a little bit wish to live even. What have we done to her papa. We literally killed her Papa.
Raman-no she will not go.
Adi-she will go Papa she has beared alot. After all she is a human too.
Raman closed his ears putting his both hand and shouted. No stop it i don't want to hear.
Adi-why, why you don't want to hear. You can't change the truth by turning away. You have to accept it.
Raman- adi i said shut up.
Adi-you killed her Papa accept it.
Raman-no please stop it i didn't killed her.
Adi-yes Papa you did this you killed her ruhi killed her i killed her. We are her murderer.
Raman-stoppp!!!!
Adi- you are her murderer just accept it like i accepted accept it Papa you killed her.
Raman was not able to hear or bear more and loosed his self control and ended up slapping him hard.
Adi turned his face straight to raman holding his cheek and directly looked into his eyes.
He was all calmed he came near raman and whispered slowly.
You killed her Papa we all killed her. He left from there saying this. All family members were literally shocked seeing the scene in front of them. Raman looked at ruhi. She fell on floor crying and breaking down. She just bowed her head indicating him that adi was right. Raman shifted his gaze towards mihir. And this time mihir too turned away indicating him that yes adi was right.
Raman started to remember each and every incident from his marriage to end. How ishu came in house as his bride but she was only Ruhi's mother. He disregarded and disrespected her every time. She took all his problems, And never complaint. He sat down taking support of wall holding his head. And finally truth came out from his mouth.
Raman- you are right adi. I killed her. And I'm worsed than an enemy. Enemies to 1 baar me hi maar dete hai. Maine to use til-til [bit by bit] kar ke mara h. I'm sorry Ishita please come back i know I'm too bad I'm responsible for your condition but still i need you Ishita i can't live without you. I will rectify my every mistake. Please come back Ishita please. Raman cried more badly repeating same words again and again.
Ruhi looked at raman and thought.
Ruhi-aap to baad me responsible h Papa sabse badi culprit to mai hu. Ishimaa mere liye ayi thi Maine unhe choose kiya tha. Mai selfish thi Mujhe maa chahiye th to Maine sirf Apne baare me socha.
Agar mai zid na krti us din court me ishimaa nh choose krti to aaj ye sab nh hota. I'm sorry ishimaa please come back. What to do I'm still selfish. I can't help it i need you ishimaa you always said that I'm your soul. Then what will soul do without body. I don't want to live without you. Please come back.
Otherside adi was broken totally.
Adi-I'm sorry ishimaa i cannot become a good son. I couldn't keep you safe. You made my life heaven from hell and i made your life hell. God please heal her pain. Please cure her broken heart. Please give her will power to survive. I promise i will try to protect her fully. I will keep every trouble far away from her...
Adi was the one who didn't prayed selfishly. He just prayed selflessly. He just wanted her back away from all the problems no matter whatever the condition is. Somewhere God also heard only his prayer. Which was only for Ishita well being not for his any selfish desire.
I didn't said that ruhi raman loved ishu less but they wanted her safe with them. Not thinking about her that again she will be hurt by the happenings. But adi not for him not for family who never valued her. But he wanted her back only for her. So that she may be happy wherever she is. Happy and safe.
I think i did justice in this part with every character...
Don't know how it turned up...
Waiting for your views friends. Read and tell if you want me to add anything else. Or the thing which you think should have been mentioned here. Till then enjoy reading hope it's upto all of your expectations.