Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Hes taking this love ahove way too seriously lol

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

He isn't no psycho.. He's just so sad.. Because the situation he's in right now is terrible to say the least.. Why does Fiza keep saying wo itne bare hain?? He doesn't even look that old.. Fiza herself looks pretty old like marriageable age lol

I said hes turning into one...learn some english
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I said hes turning into one...learn some english

Touchy touchy lol.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hes taking this love ahove way too seriously lol

How do you not take your love seriously? 😆

Hinna DFM..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Lol as usual Abby hating on someone or the other.

I am indifferent to Sara Khan. I'll watch her if a show is good. I think the casting is fresh. I am glad they didn't go with the usual lot especially because Noor and Sara are actually really cute together.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
^ I actually don't like Sara.. But she's pretty good here.. Fresh as you said.. Maybe it's the director or whatever she seems pretty good.. And Noor acts so good.. I really like him in this..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Pallo why did you decide to watch this one?

I have always liked Noor. I know people didn't like him before but I always found him to be very pleasant especially the way he speaks. It's like he's giving you a lot of respect. His way of talking just seems so refined and sophisticated (like Adnan Jaffar).
Edited by canuck-umz - 7 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I was not going to watch it but I was bored and saw episode 2 then I watched episode 1 also, really liked it so I'm gonna continue.. I've never seen any show with Noor barring Humsafar so I was indifferent to him but I probably might just end up liking him.. He's good in the show.. He looks good too so yeah.. Even tho he looks very posh like high maintenance.. If you know what I mean.. Lol
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I was not going to watch it but I was bored and saw episode 2 then I watched episode 1 also, really liked it so I'm gonna continue.. I've never seen any show with Noor barring Humsafar so I was indifferent to him but I probably might just end up liking him.. He's good in the show.. He looks good too so yeah.. Even tho he looks very posh like high maintenance.. If you know what I mean.. Lol

Really? I can see why you would think that but off-screen I get a completely different vibe from him. He seems to be a really nice, decent guy especially compared to most other actors.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Really? I can see why you would think that but off-screen I get a completely different vibe from him. He seems to be a really nice, decent guy especially compared to most other actors.

He's nice.. I saw him on Nida's show he was pretty sweet.. but he still looks like one of those up scale brand conscious kinda people.. I'm sure he's not..😆