Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

Well itna bhee age difference toh nahi lagta age difference dikhana tha they should've chosen someone much younger! Sara looks pretty old! Or maybe noor is only the sexual abuser the ost also points towards it!!!! Aaah sucks they make a good pair😭

I too wondered why is this talking about age difference. in fact Noor even looks younger than the other guy.πŸ˜†
Any way be prepared , coz I am quite sure that the apuser will be none but Saad.😲 But whatever happens I am by his side.πŸ˜‰
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I too wondered why is this talking about age difference. in fact Noor even looks younger than the other guy.πŸ˜†
Any way be prepared , coz I am quite sure that the apuser will be none but Saad.😲 But whatever happens I am by his side.πŸ˜‰

hainaaa I won't say he isn't older than Sara but noor looks about 3-4 years older to me max usse zyaada nahi!!! I don't find the other dude cute at all! Misleading posters not fair😭 😭naaah nopes if he's abuser then toh not on his side at all!
lovefk thumbnail
Oohh now I kinda get it! He'll do all that so fiza and ashars relation breaks so that she gets married to him
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Oohh now I kinda get it! He'll do all that so fiza and ashars relation breaks so that she gets married to him

True. πŸ˜ƒ I know it is not a good way to get your love. in fact I can't imagine it happening to my worst enimy . but I'll enjoy it as a show..not in reality.

By the way. Sara is about 25 yrs old. Noor is about 30. no big difference. πŸ˜ƒ
lovefk thumbnail

True. πŸ˜ƒ I know it is not a good way to get your love. in fact I can't imagine it happening to my worst enimy . but I'll enjoy it as a show..not in reality.

By the way. Sara is about 25 yrs old. Noor is about 30. no big difference. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm pretty sure Sara is older than 25 when she came on the star plus show around that time she must've been in her early 20's it's been a long long long while since then
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is said that Sara was in her teens during Bidaai days.
618043 thumbnail

So I was thinking maybe it isn't noor who sexually abuses her...maybe he does actually protect her!! Or maybe I'm thinking too much into it cuz I don't want noor to be negative in the promos he's crying and praying so maybe he's crying that he couldn't save her or something whatever let's see!!

I hope this is the case.. Noor and Sara i.e. Saad and Fiza look nice together! 😳 But if he's the one who abused her.. Fiza shouldn't forgive him. πŸ˜”

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Noor's character is like saba from bin roye he seems 2 b the male version of her
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It's good. you'll feel for Noor's character. πŸ˜ƒ
lovefk thumbnail

It is said that Sara was in her teens during Bidaai days.

my grandmother used to be obsessed with bidaiπŸ˜† I don't remember much but I don't think she was younger than 18 anyways bottom line age difference between her and noor isn't that much πŸ˜›