Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

the show eneds to end now

Totally agree with you. 😃
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Epiaode 20:
What an episode! It was very intense , emotional, and realistic. I loved the dialogues, the performances , and how every character has the same importance . Saad, Fiza, Maryam, Saad's mom, Faiza and Arsam ..all had good screen time. I am sad just because Fiza's mom wasn't shown in a good way. her scene when she adviced Fiza to forgive Saad put me off!
Coming to Saad. his guilt, his consern for his daughter and wife, his shame, and sadness, all were shown perfectly by Noor's amazing acting. I am not a fan of the character. but the actor made it real, and like any human, a person can commit a crime and pay for it for his whole life. The message of the show is clear. and makers handeled it sensitively. I respect them for this. they didn't make excuses for Saad's behaviour. the only one who was shown trying to be nice to Saad is Arsam. that's because he's deeply in love with a girl who doesn't love him. so he's in the same situation Saad was in.
Fiza is in a shock. but her consern for her daughter is more than her hurt ..so she's trying her best to get Mariam out of danger. her conversation with Saad is just the beginning. she'll punish him later. she's not in a mood to forgive him.
Precap is very interesting. can't wait for next episode.
why is sara khan in jail
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

why is sara khan in jail

Thanks for the info ..I didn't know about it before. According to BL :
actress Sara Khan of Bidaai fame was rumoured held by the cops in Pakistan for extending her stay beyond what was specified in her visa. The rumours stated that she extended her stay which resulted in a six days legal detention for the actress and fine. Now, she is back after completing some paper work. However, when Bollywood Life called up the petite actress, she dismissed the rumours as total rubbish. She said, "I was told to stay back for my NOC and I stayed in my five-star hotel not in police custody. I don't know who the f**k is spreading such news. I was not doing anything illegal there. I stayed back to get the NOC. I was two days above my visa because of flight issues. Then, the immigration people told me that I need to take the NOC. Then, I stayed back there got the NOC and came back to Mumbai. I was not detained, I was retained there. The NOC is needed from the Ministry level and I stayed back. Throughout my trip, I have been active on social media, how can people spread such stupid rumours. What the f**k...I am shooting for my show there".
Tauba why is she swearing so much
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Tauba why is she swearing so much

😆 this happens when a person is lying.😉
Ew i dont like her anymore
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Hinna . if I judge actors by their real personalities I won't like any. I just like their acting or looks. what they do in real lives may affect me sometimes, but not everytime.
I argued with Sara's fans for a while about her personality. I don't like her, but I like her acting .
i cant help it when i lose respect for someone 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

i cant help it when i lose respect for someone 😆

this is like you really know her. 😆 Well. it is not a secret that I am a fan of Azfu. 😳 today he posted few pics with Mehwesh and another woman. in one of the pics he is holding both the ladies. and I felt sorry for his wife.😆 but I don't expect actors to be loyal. This Mehwesh for example ..almost every actor hug her not on screen but off screen. 😆 I loose respect for such ppl too.