Posted: 7 years ago
she is the main lead after the leap
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

she is the main lead after the leap

You are right. but she's good as a quarter show's heroine.πŸ˜† It is not like holding the whole show on her shoulders.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
well they couldve given her a side role like wania and chosen a known actress to be marium
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I don't think a well known actress can look as fresh and innocent as relatively new actress.
Btw. Just watched the full promo of the upcoming episode of Bey Khudi. It shows Faiza facing her brother and the rest of the family , and threatening him to tell the truth that he's not Marium's father. 😲 it seems like Marium listened to her.
i feel new actresses should be given side roles first instead of directly a lead role
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i feel new actresses should be given side roles first instead of directly a lead role

As a fan of Indian movies of 90s. I am used to new actresses playing lead roles. some of them were really horrible. πŸ˜† At least Pakistani actors are more natural.😊
I think Bey Khudi is ending soon. so they couldn't offer Marium's role to a known actress, coz it will be a short role. 😊 Promos of next episode shows Faiza warning her brother ..saying that he isn't Marium's father. so what else is left? Just Saad's big revelation
πŸ˜†
With indian industry i get used to new actresses quicker πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yayy.

Word Count: 1

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

As a fan of Indian movies of 90s. I am used to new actresses playing lead roles. some of them were really horrible.πŸ˜†At least Pakistani actors are more natural.😊
I think Bey Khudi is ending soon. so they couldn't offer Marium's role to a known actress, coz it will be a short role.😊Promos of next episode shows Faiza warning her brother ..saying that he isn't Marium's father. so what else is left? Just Saad's big revelation
πŸ˜†

Do you have link to that promo coz I have been looking for it and could not find it.