Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Looks good.. If it's about abuse I'd be sad cuz the girl already doesn't like him and now she must go through all this too..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting ... not a fan of leading pair but if story is good then watch
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

when the shooting started there was an article saying its based upon sexual abuse...the original title was "kaisi yeh mohabbat hai"

The link didn't work but I found this:

By the director:

"Most of my serials deal with human nature, and Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat Hai revolves around something similar to it as well. It centres around a guy (Noor Hasan) who has sexually abused a woman (Sara Khan), and while he regrets his decision and tends to forget all about it, the consequence is not what he had thought of. So it's about how nothing is ignored and everybody gets a taste of their own medicine ultimately."

Oh but when does he abuse her :S
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh but when does he abuse her :S

After marriage I think 😲
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I know this is out of topic. but for Sara Khan's fans. she'll be seen in Indian serial Jamai Raja as the female lead after replacing the lead actress.
sorry it is not this Sara. but the other actress with the same name.😳
Edited by awida - 7 years ago

The story of Bekhudi goes something like this: Saad and Fizza's parents want them to get married but Fizza does not think of him in that way, but going by Saad's words, he has never actually thought of her as a sister so he is quite open to the idea of them being married. Fizza transforms from this bubbly person into a sober woman whom we see crying on the bed under a torch light and this makes us wonder if there is more to Saad's character than what meets the eye. Maybe he turns out to be an abusive husband or maybe she is raped or kidnapped and Saad has a tough time dealing with the situation?

canuck-umz thumbnail
I have updated the first page. There is a short video of Noor Hassan and Sara Khan promoting the show, an article, and the synopsis. Check out the Instagram pages of Noor Hassan, Sara Khan and the director (Aabis Raza) to see BTS photos.
I hope this replaces Besharam
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

After marriage I think 😲

I thought it was before marriage since she refuses to marry someone whom she considers to be her brother and to show her that he is not her brother and force her to marry him he abuses her? Although from the promo it appears that he does it after marriage like you said.

Whatever the case, I was hoping for a cute love story but oh well.