Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Ashars mum is so overdramatic
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 8:
Alhamdulliah ..no more of crying, breakdowns and repeated OST line "maaf kare maula". I loved how Fiza's aunt came with the idea of marrying Fiza to Saad. She stole my heart.
And Saad demanded time to think. OMG that was funny. He had to jump with happiness..didn't he want this to happen?😲

Fiza has a strong personality. I loved the way she refused to accept Saad's rehmat. I just want to see her reaction when the truth of Saad comes out ..I want her to shoot him, that kameena.😡 (Don't be sad Noor I still love you.😆).
LMAOOO now instead they used the other line of the ost "bekhudi besabab nahi ghalib" 🤣
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAOOO now instead they used the other line of the ost "bekhudi besabab nahi ghalib" 🤣

🤣 This line is better ..I am afraid they will overuse this line in the rest of the the show :" mera hath thamke ehsaan tune kiya".😕
The singer is really good but this repetition is so annoying. Such a bad director.
To make it even worse, the show started off like a rollercoaster and has now gone to sleep.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The singer is really good but this repetition is so annoying. Such a bad director.

To make it even worse, the show started off like a rollercoaster and has now gone to sleep.

You are right. but I guess they want us to FEEL for the leads..that's why they repeat every thing from ost to dialouges to flashbacks. I hope it picks up from next episode.
well at least use different parts of the ost then 😆
its become their couple BG music like star plus shows
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess im the only 1 enjoying the ost coming every sec😆 i honestly hear it every day
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm pretty convinced that Fiza overtime will mellow down a lot for Saad.. she might even fall in almost love with him 😆 and then she might get to know what he did.. I don't know why they're trying to portray Saad as the hero and as her ultimate saviour.. I feel nothing for him.. 🤢
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I guess im the only 1 enjoying the ost coming every sec😆 i honestly hear it every day

It is really beatiful. but they it seems like they are using it to glamorise rape and justify it. coz we are forced to MAAF Saad after listening to it so many times.😆 Yes main haar gayi. 😃

Edited by awida - 7 years ago