Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Again another disappointing episode. with no logic at all.
Asher and his mother kept coming to meet Fiza. Her family tried to not allowing them to meet her, but Asher entered Fiza's room only to be cicked out of it by Fiza herself.😔
Fiza turned out to be pregnant . her mom and khala knew about it. This wasn't going to happen if Fiza went to the doctor soon after that aweful inciedent , to have that injuction which is taken after rape. now a poor soul is coming to this world , to be named as ibn haram . 😭

I dont get why she is being so rude to Ashar?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

And I don't get why is she so sweet with Sid?😲
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

And I don't get why she is so sweet with Sid?😲
Because he gifted her a baby 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Because he gifted her a baby 😆

😆 . and Asher didn't gift her any , so she is rude to him.😉

I had lots of expectations from this show, but the writers are making a joke of this serious issue. now I expect Fiza to forgive Sid in the end. and live with him happily ever after.😕
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show defeats science and makes absolutely no sense.. The girl just got raped is acting pretty traumatized but tadaaa pregnancy came along in 2 days.. Sid's hormones had a gala time.. Her behaviour with Ashar is stupid.. Why wouldn't she tell anyone wth happened.. It makes me sooo mad and Sid.. Whattay cheapster.. The less said the better.. It was a pretty serious issue and they could've made a good story around it.. But naa they play jokes with it.. Sara's crying and her getting scared of everyone is so OTT.. I wouldn't be surprised if she falls in love with Saad because the female part of the OST says she's indebted to him..
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

This show defeats science and makes absolutely no sense.. The girl just got raped is acting pretty traumatized but tadaaa pregnancy came along in 2 days..

I guess it is more than 2 days..coz Asher and his mother were worried about Fiza's not getting well.

Sid's hormones had a gala time.. Her behaviour with Ashar is stupid.. Why wouldn't she tell anyone wth happened..

agree. Fiza was shown as an out spoken person. but I guess she is shocked. and ashamed of what happened to her. 😊

It makes me sooo mad and Sid.. Whattay cheapster.. The less said the better.. It was a pretty serious issue and they could've made a good story around it.. But naa they play jokes with it.. Sara's crying and her getting scared of everyone is so OTT..

I too feel the same. She is loud , but her behavoir looks strange. she is scared of Faiza. but not Sid. she can't talk to Asher who is her best friend , but could talk and hug Saad. 😲

I wouldn't be surprised if she falls in love with Saad because the female part of the OST says she's indebted to him..

I hope this isn't shown, coz it will give a bad message to viewers. I like Noor Hassan's acting and enjoy watching him in this show. I try to ignore the horrible thing which Saad did..because he is my favorite actor in this show..😳
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this show i swear is defying logic!!! okay so I kind of get fiza right now but her makeup puts me off big time like if i had the option i would take some cotton and makeup remover and get into the screen and wipe it off her face! hugging sid and blaming asher i sort of understand she's grown up with sid he's been her cousin best friend everything to her !!! her comfort level with him is the main thing which is being highlighted i guess also i feel like if it was a female character in place of sid maybe we wouldnt question fiza so much! Now blaming asher i think its the most convenient thing for fiza right now considering how she's oblivious to who raped her so delegating the blame on asher is easy !!!! whatever lets see how this works i really hope sid isnt forgiven in the end that will be utterly disgusting
Has anyone read the plot on ARY website? It gives away the whole story.