Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

kya farak parta hai if she was raped or molested...why do you want details?😑

I think it does make a difference if they clear it out cuz then it'll make things clear if sids intention was to harm her reputation or actually harm her physically!! But anyhow that doesn't justify him so!!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

What makes it worse is that he did this to his cousin.😲 Cousin is a family. you have to protect. how can a person be so cheap.🀒 I hope this whole thing is a trick from the makers to keep us hooked to the show. then they surprise us.πŸ˜ƒ
Molestation is just as bad
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovefk

really they'd said sid would rape/molest her!! Oohhh I do didn't want it to be him but I guess that's the whole point of the story him doing it

Yeah we were all pretty upset about that. I discovered this show through the bts photos on their insta accounts and Noor and Sara were so cute together. They had become fast friends when they met for this show and although I am indifferent to Sara I got excited for this one. Then Hinna here tells us that the story is about Sid raping Fiza and I was like nooo. 😭

Basically, it's all about the consequences of Sid's actions.

Can you tell how much I hate that it was Sid who did it?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I've just watched yesterday's episode. and I am happy that the story moved on fast.
Before I get more irritated of Fiza's love chats with Asher. the worst happened , and I pity her now.😭 Why Saad , why? 😑
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they showed it in promos already

Yeah they did, but the rapist wasnt shown na, to i was giving it the benefit of doubt that may be its the other guy...the thing im disappointed now is Sid being the culprit argh🀒
Okay so after seeing the spidoe its so obvious that Saad is not the rapist. Some chor entered into her house and raped her which is why the generator was off when Saad came in.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Okay so after seeing the spidoe its so obvious that Saad is not the rapist. Some chor entered into her house and raped her which is why the generator was off when Saad came in.

I really want to believe this. but he looked guilty. I don't know , I have a feeling that he did it.
If he did it then why did they not show the face of the guy who entered the bedroom?
I have a feeling the rapist will turn out to be Bilal Abbas
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the new promo he says "yeh maine kya kiya" :(