Kahe Diya Pardes Thread 5

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi folks,

Welcome to Thread #5 of our favourite serial- Kahe Diya Pardes 😊

Between thread 4 and this one, we had Gauri and family travel to Benaras, Dadi give approval and finally, the much awaited Shauri marriage take place, despite the best efforts of Amma 😉

We even got the first Shauri hug during this period! ❤️

Here are some pics from their journey !

Shauri in Benaras 😳

Dadi agrees for a new addition to this pic!

And the marriage 👏

Will we get to see Ammaji like this with our Shauri soon?

Finally, I leave you with three beautiful Shauri moments from the last month as gifs (all courtesy the wonderful Kamalji (kamalsh56), who has been a real star on these forums with his timely updates, and who was kind enough to help me with these gifs)

Let's get to Thread 6 in record time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to all the KDPians on completing another thread in just over 3 weeks 👏  Aekiel thanks for opening this thread, and you guys are setting new standards of thread openings...tough to beat them...Kamal thanks to you for showing the way 👍🏼
Happy posting friends 😛
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo Congo Congo great going
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CONGRATS TO KDPians for so quickly moving to the 5th Thread! Aekiel has put the start of the Benaras journey in perspective! The KDP threads are really moving at a great speed keeping pace with the speed of the serial. So many ups, so many downs but never stagnant!
KottonKandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks aekiel for opening such a beautiful thread! Kudos to ur efforts 👏

A big congrats to all KDP fans for new thread. Lets rock here too!

My heartfelt thanks to each one of you for such healthy and constructive discussions on the forum. I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts as much as I enjoy watching the serial!!!

I started with my first post on thread no. 4. Your engaging discussions pulled me over to contribute my teensy-weensies here. Now I am kinda addicted to this forum! 😊
Suruchi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha ka drama chlata rahe no problem but agar ye amma ka and sarala ka drama within one/two week band nahi hua na to likh lo ye show gaya khadde me . really they went to the same track of movie beta . aisa hi chalta raha to I have doubt 5 ke upar thread jaega ya nahi . I can't tolerate amma and sarala nisha lakh guna achhi hai . but it is really...
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread 👏
Nice thread Akeil 👍🏼
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And an update for the new thread!
Flat issue continues. Baba reading the house papers. Baba concludes and says that Nisha is responsible. Nachi reads the papers. Nachi tells Nisha that she has sold the flat instead of keeping it gahan and she has been fooled by moneylender.
Baba receives Gauri's call. She tells Baba she wants to come back with Nachi to get a feel of the house again. Tells him she would like to clean the house for  Dipavali.
Nachi takes the phone. She asks if there is any problem. Nachi promises he will come to pick her up. Keeps phone.
Nisha asks forgiveness. Aajee furious with Nisha cursing her for the situation. Nisha and Nachi plan to go to a lawyer. Nachi absolutely furious with Nisha. Nisha Nautanki. All others totally stunned.
Aajee worried what will happen when Gauri arrives. Baba begs flat purchaser for a few days of relief. He gives them 5 days to vacate. Baba says that Gauri should not be told anything. Warns Nisha not to inform her when she comes
Gauri tense. Urmila asks what is the problem. Gauri wonders why the girls have to face separation from their parents. Wonders how Baba took the decision to send her to Benaras.
Sarla observes that Urmila is getting close to Gauri and comes into the room. Sarla asks why Gauri is upset, and she tells that in future Gauri will have to confide in her as Urmila will be going back.
Shiv and friends outside. Drunk friend scene for a few seconds.
Sarla Amma cooking up things. Says that Gauri will find separation with her father unbearable and so will be unhappy with Shiv.
Gauri packing as Shiv comes in. Shiv regrets that she has to go but it is rivaj. Shiv gives her a bag of presents for all at Mumbai. Thanks Baba for allowing him  to bring her far from Mumbai.
Gauri tells that Baba has never stayed away from her. He had first said they will be staying nearby so she was surprised how he changed his mind.
Shiv confesses that he had persuaded Baba for that as Amma so desired.
Shiv tells her he will accompany her to Mumbai even though it is not allowed as per tradition and stay in the next flat with Venu and they can continue their romance as they did earlier.
And Shiv pulls her close in a tight embrace. Yes they are there! At last an emotional embrace.
Precap: The house owner has come with men and orders them to throw out all the stuff. Baba begging for some time.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
rujuta1 thumbnail
What happened today???
Thank you for the thread aikel!
alpha78 thumbnail
I don't like the episode. I didn't see any excitement for the SR. The scene was so normal & Gouri was more excited for Mumbai journey. And I thought they will change their clothes. & Gouri was looking very ordinary today. And the hug was not at all romantic.