Eng kade 2 T20 WC ani 1 ODI WC aahe

SA la nehmi chokers mhantat, mala vatata tyancha toh tag jaava

Afg ajun achieve karu shaktat

Baghu kay hota

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I have little doubt that what is evading team India in winning the world cup  is Luck...I am not a ЁЯТп believer in luck and stars but looking at our performance so far till the finals everytime I have now started to have a firm opinion that WE need Luck ... Only performance will not do...

рдкреВрд░реНрдгрдкрдгреЗ рд╕рд╣рдордд.

рдЖрддрд╛ рдХрд│рдд рдЖрд╣реЗ,рдЖрдкрд▓реЗ рднрд╛рд░рддреАрдп рдкрд╛рдХрд╡рд┐рд░реВрдзреНрдж рдордБрдЪ рдЕрд╕рддрд╛рдирд╛ рдпрдЬреНрдЮ рд╡рдЧреИрд░реЗ рдХрд╛ рдХрд░рддрд╛рдд рдЖрдгрд┐ рдкреЗрдкрд░рдордзреНрдпреЗ рдПрдХрджрд╛ рдЖрд▓ рд╣реЛрдд рдХреА рдЖрдкрдг рдЬрд┐рдВрдХрд╛рд╡ рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рд▓рддрд╛ рджреАрджреА рджреЗрд╡ рдкрд╛рдгреНрдпрд╛рдд рдареЗрд╡реВрди рдмрд╕рд▓реНрдпрд╛ рд╣реЛрддреНрдпрд╛.smiley36smiley36.

рдЬреЛрдХреНрд╕ рдЕрдкрд╛рд░реНрдЯ,рдкрдг рдирд╢реАрдмрд╛рдЪрд╛рдЪ рдЦреЗрд│ рд╣реЛрддреЛ рдЖрдкрд▓реНрдпрд╛ рдмрд╛рдмрддреАрдд.

рдлрд╛рдпрдирд▓ рдЖрдкрдг рдЧреНрд░рд╣ рддрд╛рд░реНрдпрд╛рдВрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрдерд╛рдирд╛рд╡рд░реВрдирдЪ рд╣рд░рддреЛ рдХрд┐рдВрд╡рд╛ рдЬрд┐рдВрдХрддреЛsmiley36рдЦрд░рддрд░ рдорд╛рдЭрд╛ рдЕрдЬрд┐рдмрд╛рддрдЪ рд╡рд┐рд╢реНрд╡рд╛рд╕ рдирд╛рд╣реА,рдкрдг рдЖрдкрд▓реНрдпрд╛рдЪ рдЯреАрдордиреЗ рдкреБрд░рд╛рд╡реЗ рджрд┐рд▓реЗ рдЖрд╣реЗрдд smiley36

рдорд▓рд╛ рдЕрдХреНрд╖рд░рдЪ рдХреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдЯ рдЕрдЬрд┐рдмрд╛рдд рдХрд╛рдвреВрди рдШреНрдпрд╛рдпрдЪ рдирд╛рд╣реА.рдкрдг рдЬреЛ рдХрдБрдЪ рддреНрдпрд╛рдиреЗ рдкрдХрдбрд▓рд╛,рдпрд╛рдд рдирд╢реАрдмрд╛рдЪреАрд╣реА рд╕рд╛рде рд╣реЛрддреАрдЪ.рдХрд╛рд░рдг рдЕрд╕реЗ рдХрдБрдЪреЗрд╕ рдХрдзреАрдХрдзреА рд╕реБрдЯрддрд╛рдд рдХрд┐рдВрд╡рд╛ рдкреНрд▓реЗрдЕрд░рдЪрд╛ рддреЛрд▓рд╣реА рдЬрд╛рддреЛ.

рдЕрдлрдЧрдгрд┐рд╕реНрддрд╛рди рдмрджреНрджрд▓ рдмреЛрд▓рд╛рдпрдЪ рдЭрд╛рд▓ рддрд░ рдорд╛рдЭреНрдпрд╛ рджреНрд░реБрд╖реНрдЯреАрдиреЗ рддрд┐рдШрд╛рдВрдордзреНрдпреЗ рддреЛ рджреБрдмрд│рд╛рдЪ рд╕рдВрдШ рдЖрд╣реЗ.рдЬрд░реА рдХрд╛рдВрдЧрд╛рд░реВрдВрдирд╛ рд╣рд░рд╡рд▓ рддрд░реА.рдХрд╛рдВрдЧрд╛рд░реВ рддреА рдордБрдЪ рдЬрд┐рдВрдХреВ рд╢рдХрд▓реЗ рдЕрд╕рддреЗ.

рдмрд╛рдХреАрдЪреНрдпрд╛  2 рдЯреАрдореНрд╕ ,рд╕рд╛рдЙрде рдЖрдлреНрд░рд┐рдХрд╛ рдирдВрддрд░ рдмрдБрдЯрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХрд░рддрд╛рдирд╛ рдвреЗрдкрд╛рд│рддреЗ.

рд╕рд╛рд╣реЗрдмрд╛рдВрдЪрд╛ рдлрд╛рд░ рдЕрдиреБрднрд╡ рдирд╛рд╣реА.smiley36

рдЖрдкрд▓ 27рддрд╛рд░рдЦреЗрд▓рд╛ рдЪрдВрджреНрд░,рд╕реВрд░реНрдп,рд░рд╛рд╣реВ,рдЕрдЦреНрдЦреА рдЧреНрд░рд╣рдорд╛рд▓рд╛ рдХреЛрдг рдХреБрдард▓реНрдпрд╛ рд╕реНрдерд╛рдиреА рдЖрд╣реЗ,рдкрд╛рд╡рд╕рд╛рдЪ рд╡реЗрд╕реНрдЯрдЗрдВрдбрд┐рдЬрдордзреНрдпреЗ рдирдХреНрд╖рддреНрд░ рдХреБрдард▓ рдЖрд╣реЗ,рддреЗрд╣реА рдмрдШрд╛рд╡ рд▓рд╛рдЧреЗрд▓.smiley36smiley36smiley36

Edited by RPRRR42 - 4 days ago
Arjunwagle thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Recollect India vs Australia 2023 league match in which we convincingly beat them .. Recollect yesterday's match in which we comprehensively dominated them ....

But wait a minute... Even in 2023 we had defeated every team in the world  to reach the finals ...

This Indian team does have chinks in its armour ... It is not ЁЯТп full proof ... But overall if you see we have outclassed other teams in all the departments...

Which person will say that Rohit and his team doesn't deserve the Cup ??? 

We need the hand of the destiny now .... We need that stroke of Luck now .... We have consistently performed over the years .... I say to the Stars and the fortunes  don't do any EHSAAN ... Just give this team it's due ...

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

I saw Qayamat se Qayamat taak for the n th time and the film took me down the nostalgic memory lane when girls in my colony in 1988 would make blank calls to Amir khan from a telephone booth ЁЯША

The iconic film tragic end inspired from Shakespeare's romeo and Juliet actually had an alternative end where both Amir and juhi don't die .. It was skipped 

(Just like sholay in which gabbar singh is actually killed by Thakur Sahab but is not shown ...)

The film was to be titled differently as "nafarat ke waris "but again that was changed for good...

Amir' s first wife Reena makes a cameo appearance in his song pappa kehte the ...

Juhi had a choice between playing draupadi in B R Chopras Mahabharat and the role of Rashmi ... She chose Rashmi over draupadi ЁЯША

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I saw Qayamat se Qayamat taak for the n th time and the film took me down the nostalgic memory lane when girls in my colony in 1988 would make blank calls to Amir khan from a telephone booth ЁЯША

The iconic film tragic end inspired from Shakespeare's romeo and Juliet actually had an alternative end where both Amir and juhi don't die .. It was skipped 

(Just like sholay in which gabbar singh is actually killed by Thakur Sahab but is not shown ...)

The film was to be titled differently as "nafarat ke waris "but again that was changed for good...

Amir' s first wife Reena makes a cameo appearance in his song pappa kehte the ...

Juhi had a choice between playing draupadi in B R Chopras Mahabharat and the role of Rashmi ... She chose Rashmi over draupadi ЁЯША

One more regarding this.

Aamir had said abt cliamx that when Juhi akka Rashmi in film dies,then instead of crying Rashmi Aamir had said' juhi'smiley36smiley36

I also remember ,the post card size photos we used to get,i guess for 50 paise or 1 rs.of all hit moviws at that time ,qayamat ,maine pyar kiyahum apke hai kaun.

Also ,a small magazine ,i dont know the name,bt story of a to be realeased movie used to come in that movie.

Also no of film magazines,star dust,filmfare (presently ,this only persists,rest all gone),showbiz,in marathi chanderi were there.

Mi gossips sathi,interviews vachanyasathi liabrary pan lavali hotismiley36

Advance booking,current booking,matiney show ,te line madhe ubh rahun tickets kadhan,

Golden dayssmiley27

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

SA ne finally semi final chokers ha tag hatavla at least in T20 WC

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Again overcast conditions and We lose the toss and have to bat first ЁЯдж

Edited by Arjunwagle - 2 days ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat as a opener had failed again.

рдирдХрд╛ рд░реЗ рддреНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ opening рд▓рд╛ рдкрд╛рдард╡реВ.

рдХреЛрдгрд╛рдЪрд╛ рдкреНрд▓реЕрди рдЖрд╣реЗ рд╣рд╛?smiley7

рд╡рд╛рд░рдВрд╡рд╛рд░ fail рдЭрд╛рд▓рдВрдп.

рддреЛрдВрдбрд╛рд╡рд░ рдЖрдкрдЯрд▓рдВ рдЖрд╣реЗ рдЕрдХреНрд╖рд░рд╢рдГ

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Arrogance Arrogance Arrogance ...

Obstinacy can be very ugly and dangerous 

Virat is not in rhythm. It is not his natural game to be aggressive without settling down ... He has played the role of an anchor for a decade and now suddenly team wants him to go bang bang from word go....

Yet arrogance Arrogance Arrogance ...

We will not change ЁЯЩП

mishkil88 thumbnail

рдЬрд┐рдВрдХрд▓реЛ...рддреЗ рдкрдг рджрдгрдХреНрдпрд╛рдд. Axar, kuldeep, smiley20smiley20