Sila (Hum) Farhan Saeed, Ainy Jaffri - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
She is just as stubborn as Kashaf but I think in next episode they will become friends
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The OST Vid is beautiful https://www.facebook.com/DramaSerialSila/videos/329574087410072/
@Hinna u r spot on abt this having the ZGH feels.

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
I forgot to mention...the music is sooo good
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Farhan kab se good hogaya?

Girly, ap ne Udaari dekha hota to yeh sawal na karti😆☺️ Arsh was adorable acha! But Farhan jitna bhe acha ho Fahad Mustafa se zada acha koi nhe😭
I still dont like him lol
OST is good
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I still dont like him lol

OST is good

Hawhh 😆

Word Count: 1

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Farhan's voice is ☺️. I really liked the first episode, I quite like Maryam's character. I love that she values her education and wants to become something, and that she doesn't waste her time with drama/guys. Even though she know Taimoor 'likes' her (though she doesn't really believe it) she's still polite to him and that is something we don't usually see, it was really refreshing to watch. I still need to get a feel of Taimoor before I make s judgement. But, I do not like the mutual friends at all - antagonising Maryam because she doesn't reciprocate Taimoor's feelings, wanting her to like him back just because he likes her. They were absolutely awful. Why is it that if a guy likes a girl, the girl has to like him back otherwise his heart will break. And if she doesn't, she's mean, rude, and what not. I would have enjoyed the episode more without the friends.

Thanks for recommending this, Hinna.
welcome back Javz! :D
Maryams character is really refreshing...but I still dont understand why he is so crazy about her when she doesnt even look at him 😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a swoonworthy Taimoorlicious ❤️ ( Farhaanlicious ❤️) epi, Farhaans voice the bg music , abs loved all the scenes between Taimoor and Maryam ❤️ ❤️
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode no 2:
This comes as a big surprise for me. how Mariam accepted Taimor's friendship, love, gift and ring. Why are writers hurrying up with the love story? I am afraid of something really bad going to happen next.

But I enjoyed the episode. Mariam and Taimor= Cuteness Overload. When he looks at her and she blushes. there are no words to describe their chemistry.