Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lmao Abby.. don't be so delusional.. people watching this show are the ones who HAVE to come here n post.. if none of them is posting then it's their fault.. how easily you said people come to bash her.. wow.. nobody commented here.. like no body ! Leave alone bashing noone appreciates this show.

I am not watching it at the moment but if I was I would have been active here.. I know it's one gem of a show.. will watch it in one go.

And to whoever said people are hyping Kuch Na Kaho and Beintehaa for NO REASON, lmao.. we don't care about BI but Thank You for using the word hyping for KNK cuz it is actually a compliment. That means we actually made a deserved show being hyped. The show which nobody even knew 2 months ago.. they know it now.. this needs to happen for every show.. if you guys have watched Khuda Mera Bhi hai then why you guys didn't post here ? Only 2 pages for this show ? Like for real ? I saw this thread on page 1 and having only 2 pages which shocked me so came here to wake people up.. but guess people here didn't deserve it.

And WEP n KMBH both are getting enough hype on Social Media.. it's just the PSF people who are watching both shows but are lazy to post here are to be blamed.

Peace !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: badsha001

Bcoz everyone here is hyping up kuch na kaho and beinteha for no reason... Both those dramas are below average, this drama should be at top.

Whoever watches this show - feel free to discuss it, the knk or beinteha viewers have not stopped anyone 🤔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Whoever watches this show - feel free to discuss it, the knk or beinteha viewers have not stopped anyone 🤔

LMAO I know shimz

I don't think any1 hypes any show here except me

LMAO

It's just me who keep telling every1 watch KNK RASM n beinteha

So jisko jo bolna hain mujhe bolo

Mere knk GANG ko baksh do

And it's a wrap on the sets today anyways

So I m already emotional
ive never been this pissed about a show not ending before
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ive never been this pissed about a show not ending before

I was more pissed when saye e deewar wasn't ending n was dragged till epi 28
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all, I feel like I have nothing to add cuz Ash, Abs and Simz explained so well 👏

but I will🤣

I understand that if no one else is discussing a show it will demotivate you to post in that particular forum or thread but tbh, the internet is your oyster dude.

Post in the PSF and I assure you you'll find someone else watching the same show.

Whether they admit it or not is a diff. matter 😆

or there are tons of fan clubs out there, and other forums and wagera wagera you know?

so don't feel bad, we're just trying to explain to you, you can't be biased and say that no one hypes up any show but BI and KNK...I literally didn't know much about KNK 1 and a half month ago and look at me now. 😆

you gotta put in effort toward "hyping" your show...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m a PhD in hyping n promoting shows
So pleasure is all mine
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

So pleasure is all mine

😆😆

Word Count: 0

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because every1 here is allergic to ayesha khan

Her shows never get any credit here

Not just this one

No one bothers discussing WEP as well which is again very good

But if it comes to mocking her then every1 here is ready

So I m not surprised that this thread is so quiet

on the contrary, I liked Ayesha khan way back until some of her more recent ventures and experiments.

Vasl, Bari Apa, Mehram, Kaafir, to name a few...but then her popularity sank with her doing shows like Mujhe Khuda par Yaqeen hai...( uff, I can still not get over the horror that show was) or Maan Mayal and Tumhare Siwa. but she's still here. doing shows like this one and WEP; ( which I like, I just don't comment on the thread a lot 😆)

What I'm trying to get at is that Ayesha has been in the pak industry for a long time, and she's done better and stuck around when other heroines have vanished...so I guess her career was lurching in some murky waters but she's started to see the light..😳
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

So pleasure is all mine

🤣

Word Count: 0