Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1096542 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice song. And, kudos to Adi C for going bold. But, the fire that he's trying to create with this, Pahlaj Nihalani is gonna piss all over it with his censor scissors hands
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

Kuch to hua hai song barely had a proper gay kiss. That was more of an embrace and we hardly saw the two lips meet. The homophobic audience wouldn't really cringe at that but it would cringe at what they showed in this Befikre song.

Let's not mince words. Let's give credit where it's due. Kudos to Adi Chopra for showing this. More power to him and YRF.

They kissed lightly and hugged, same as other couples as the song was on cuter side. What mattered was that it showed a gay couple being openly affectionate and happy like every other couple so the amount of time they spent kissing was not relevant for me. But to each his/her own.
Edited by -enchanted- - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
Song is kinda okay and very boring visuals...I sort of kept tuning out🥱...but what the heck is with getting two little kids kissing each other? If this is the progression we are talking about, then God forbid!👎🏼
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
791198 thumbnail
W*F! I am not kissing my bf for the entire day after watching this. It's 2016. Why do we need this?! More important, why on earth did Ranveer decide to do this film? I'm so disappointed in his choice.
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh I hate watching kissing scenes without context. Its just not cute.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Will they play this video on music channels?
Killersmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Didnt like it at all 🤢 Theres still time to up their game 😊
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe people are defending this piece of crap! Yeah, kissing isnt the problem here. Common, we live in 2016, kissing is normal as eff. N now even india, its pretty common! BUT its annoying that a whole damn video was dedicated to it. N pls cut the crap with Kudos to Adi. he hasn't done anything pathbreaking here. All of us know we can kiss carefreely. We dont need a 3 min song full of kisses to tell us that.I wonder if this film has any story at all.
1017676 thumbnail
Liked the Song with the overdose of Kissing as well 😃
I am bias

Don't care for the story or Adi or Trailer or Anything I will watch it in theater for Ranveer.

I have accidentally watched All Ranveer movies in theater 😆
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't get the hoo haa wid the kisses. It's ok. Cute;)
Love the song. So happy to hear papon . Its rare to hear him these days