Ideas you want to see in Pakistani dramas

Shayyani thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know this has sort of been done before in Dusri Biwi but I like the idea of a girl escaping her abusive/controlling fiance to marry a good person, even a childhood friend or a college mate. Granted, I don't like the whole marrying an already married man but if done well, that can be interesting too. What ideas would you like to see?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
More social issues like udaari, rehaai and kankaar.

Shayyani thumbnail
Pakeezah was sort of revolving around social issues but I don't think there can be others like Udaari, the subject is handled so well
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something different like in line of English seasons like suits, intelligent investigating stories, something high tech.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Topics like girls empowerment and education. I want to see a full fledged drama on doctor's professional responsibilities and how the health sector run(read ruined) in Pakistan showing the miseries of common people in a lighter yet endearing way like Farhat portrayed in udaari
I want to see light hearted serials with good moral lessons .
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want some real romance now,
tired of husband wife second wife divorce dhoka, forced weddings,,
want something young and romantic
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
1. The gal doing a job and helping her parents financially even after wedding as in islam the gals have the freedom to spend their earnings anywhere they like
2.the gal contributing in her wedding expenses instead of being a burden on the father n brothers ...

3.a guy indeed living with 2 wives doing justice with both of them as prescribed by islam instead of showing 2 wives n cat fights