Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i love this movie!!
esp the scenes where SRK and company tries to act all hifi in front of prospective clients .. sir apk liye mr bill clinton ka phone hai 🀣 .. apka sumander se jo jahaz chori hua tha wo hum ne dhodh liya hai 🀣

A very well made movie with the correct proportion of humour and content! Love the climax too!
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
One of my Fav movies. it was a great entertainer.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I never watched this film. Only wathed the Badshah song so far.
I have always disliked Twinkle Khanna...she didnt inherit her parents' looks or talent. πŸ₯±

i suggest u to see this u will love it 😊
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

πŸ˜† for some strange reason I liked the film. Among the best scene is SRK's when he gets the offer to seduce the girlπŸ˜† and his coterie tell him le le leπŸ˜†, JOhny lever with his operation and giving both "ulu ki ankh and bakre ki ankh🀣,, the akrot breaking sceneπŸ˜† and his home scene where he opens cupboardπŸ˜†

oh yes that scene was so funny πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

i love this movie!!

esp the scenes where SRK and company tries to act all hifi in front of prospective clients .. sir apk liye mr bill clinton ka phone hai 🀣 .. apka sumander se jo jahaz chori hua tha wo hum ne dhodh liya hai 🀣

A very well made movie with the correct proportion of humour and content! Love the climax too!

the dialogues were hilarious πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
they dont make such films any more ...pity
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baadshah 😎
Love this movie ❀️
It's a refreshing one!
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Just day before yestereday i watched that movie on Zee Cinema, and that was for the 100th time.

its strange that i never got bored watching it that many times. More strange, that i laugh so hard for the same scenes i laughed when i watched it first time and even now.
That is what you call classics.

What a gem it is. It had everything. Drama, romance, thriller, action, OTTNESS, and most of all HUMOR which is missing in a lot of comedy movies these day.

Loved the lead actors, SRK- Twinkle , the supporting cast, the gadgets used. The dialogues were so funny and so memorable it will just make your day.

Beautiful and Memorable Songs in this movie. Main toh hoon paagal, Hum toh deewane hue yaar, Mohobbat hogayee hai, Badshah O Badshah, Woh Ladki Jo Sabse Alag hai.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GERUA

oh yes that scene was so funny πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Double profit, single operation. The way SRK guides Twinkle to his homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked his underground office thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the lights and all

bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Double profit, single operation. The way SRK guides Twinkle to his homeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked his underground office thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† the lights and all

also the way he shows twinkle how he has counted all the steps in his home ,,,the story of the cat...bachchi gayatri bachchan...the way the little girl used to beat her captors πŸ˜†