Bin Royee Ansoo and Jo Bache Hain Sang Samait Lo

Indraa_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Farhat Ishtiaq stated on Twitter that Bin Royee Ansoo drama shall be replacing Udaari. I wanted to know who are the cast members of the show? Is it the same as the movie?

Also, Farhat Ishtiaq had once asked on FB whom do the fans prefer for the role of Sikander in Jo Bache Hai Sang Samait Lo. That novel is also in the dramatization process I suppose. I would love to read romantic urdu novels but since I can't read Urdu and there isn't much information available online, could anyone please give me a summary of that novel?

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The drama ahs the same cast but a different director.
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when is udaari ending though cant wait 4 bin roye 2 start
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
How will they make Jo Bache Hain Sang into a drama? The novel was primarily based in Rome! I've read that novel and the theme isn't something that Pak TV audience would be comfortable in watching. I guess they'll have to change quite some stuff. Which will be just wrong because a key incident will then be omitted and a lot of story will be affected by that.

Also, I can't think of any Pakistani actor when I think of Sikander. Farhat wrote him kuch extra hi handsome and hot xD
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I was not visiting the forum for quite sometime but today i came and ur post grabs my attention. In my opinion there is no need to make a drama on bin roye as the movie is already made, other then that they took opinions for jo bache hein sang samit lo on FArhat's facebook page few days earlier. According to me they didnot have to make the drama on such a beautiful story because,
1) the main essence of the story was very sensitive that a common public cant handle the sensitivity.
2) the hero of the novel was extra ordinary and if i started imagining i couldnot find any single person match my imagination. You can say sikandar sheheryar(hero of the novel) was just out of this world
3)LAst but not least the heroine was from ROme as the story was based on Rome background or if they find a girl like many people said syra yousuf or aiza khan could match LIza(heroine of the novel) then an unmatched hero and the changed script wont work specially for those who already read the novel. They wont connect with the new story well. If Farhat really want to write for tv then she should try a new story new plot with new actors so viewers would better connect with it.
Its just my opinion you could disagree with that but i would still suggest dont ruin the novel coz they ultimately have to change the script of the original story because of the sensitivity of topic.