Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just found out about the sudden demise of Maya Ali's father.. What an incredibly sad news :( May Allah give her the patience and strength to deal with such a tragic loss. This year's not being so kind.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thinkagain

Just found out about the sudden demise of Maya Ali's father.. What an incredibly sad news :( May Allah give her the patience and strength to deal with such a tragic loss. This year's not being so kind.

😭

Word Count: 0

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
don't know about others but I like this show .
Aan is such a sweet and helpful girl, she is naive and she really does not understands that not everyone is as clean hearted as she is , nevertheless I thought it was lovely how she was trying to help the little girl and her buddy Harib .

The scene between Harib and Amma was so nice .

Don't like Sara, she is definitely stuck in a bad marriage but this is not the way to get out of it . Clearly Harib is not interested but she just doesn't care .

the promo looked good , so Ayla is going to be back .
was todays episode any better?
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know when you watch a show and with each episode, it scales new heights of ridiculousness and you reach a point where you don't want to quit watching because you're too curious to see how much more idiotic it can become? Sanam is that for me. 🤣
Keeping aside Amma, there's no one in this show who uses their upper floor to think. There's Harib who's like a musibat ka magnet, there's Aan who hasn't got one mean bone in her body and apparently, um, a little less of neurons and there are the likes of Sarah and Ayla who have completely lost the connection with reality and are deluded beyond reasoning. 😳

Harib and Aan scenes make the episodes tolerable as there's a certain sense of innocent, honesty and charm in their scenes. Warna jisko dekho muh kholte hi apne akkalmand hone ka saboot de jata hai.

I think Aan basically meant to say that 'emotions bahut stupid hote hai, logic hi nahi samjhte' but the way she said it and whole love is in the air kinda vibes that scene gave off was just whoa. 🤓 Matlab daat deni padegi likh ne walon ki. Sarah is still married and now that she's seen Harib's standard of living, she wants him back in his life completely disregarding the reality and Aan calls it, 'mohabbat'. Yeh sunn kar toh mohabbat ka bhi mann chullu bhar paani mein dubb marne ka kare. 😳

Then there's Sarah, girl, why don't you wake up and smell the coffee? Saath mein thodi sharam aur gairat bhi kar lena. Aur thoda dimag bhi use kar lena but I highly doubt you have one to make use of.

@Promo- And AYLA! She's just...Ayla. 😳 What's with Shehroze though? Does he really believe Harib and Sarah to be an item due to some misunderstanding or is there a hidden agenda behind? Or did he develop feelings for Alya or something? Kahin yeh Shehroze ka shady-pan ab bahar nikal kar toh nahi aa raha? 🤔

Next we know Ayla and Sarah will pull each other's hair out to win the trophy that is Harib. 😆

annihilation thumbnail
Mais is here! 🤗 Aayiye aapka intezaar tha. 😳 I hope to see thinkagain around soon too.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

'I hope meri wajah se tum disillusioned na hojao. Meri experiences ki wajah se tum bhi meri tarah na hojao - practical.'

'Mr. Harib. Zyada soch rahe hain aap.'

Husna will be making edits on this scene. Everyone, taaliyaan! 👏

Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Husna is not Aan jo Harib (Mais) ne keh diya aur maine liya. 🤣
Mais, your thoughts on the episode. NOW!

PS I kid. 😆 This scene is on my list of to-work-on stuff.
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, this show has gotten to the point of crazy where it's addictive now. Promo confused me tho
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here's the thing, the world becomes a better place when the camera focuses on Aan and Harib :') Eight weeks of living through, "What the eff are you saying?!" has pretty much immunized me to the golden gems these characters say time and time again. But aaj toh I was so busy going all #hearteyes towards AaRib sitting on the bench ke I didn't even waste one second cursing the person who was responsible of putting that horrendous scarf around Obi's neck. Ussi scarf se uss bande ka galla daba do. Which basically just explains why I'm watching this show in the first place.

Khair.

It's like Sanam can't work when it has two mentally disturbed characters taking the screentime in one episode. Sara came in focus when Ayla was kicked out. Now precap is all Ayla with Sara in a guest appearance. Just a random observation I made, nothing too deep about it. Speaking of Sara..she is yet another addition to the list of Ye Kya Cheez Hai characters. The writer isn't even bothering to make Harib's past ladies sympathetic in any way. The lady was clearly regretting letting go of Harib not because she missed how he loved and cherished her but because he is rich. You know how messed up a character is when HARIB starts making sense! THINK ABOUT IT!!!! Every time HaRa were talking..all the sense was on Harib's side while Sara was being just Sara. With Ayla Harib was always so stuck on, "Ayla meri baat toh suno!" to make sense. So seeing Harib being the wise one...dil se waah waah nikal raha tha!

I quite liked the dialogues this week which is not something I thought I'd say :P Specially in the last confrontation between Harib and Sara. SHUKAR ALLAHAMDULLILAH Obi's GopiBahu avatar has gone. He was realllyyy good in that scene. But ye toh I've always said that he nails the bits where he is on the edge of losing it/totally losing it. Anyway, it was just really so well written. Tells you how much Harib has changed from his initial, "Ayla Jaan" phase where everything was rosy and beautiful to this practical guy. And it's not like he has suffered from these emotions of heartbreak only once. Sara breaking up with him changed him until Ayla came along and he dared hope ke he found peace. Then Ayla happened. Now Sara is back again criticizing him for changing so drastically. Harib legit has NO reason to care for Sara but, as Amma said, it's the good side of his which still has him caring for Sara's troubles.

'Waqt ke badalne ka kisi ko afsos nahin hota, Harib. Lekin insaano ko nahin badalna chaiye. Kyunke jab insaan badalta hai na..toh dil bohat dukhta hai.'

'Nahin dukhna chaiye iss bechare dil ko. Usse bhi toh ehsaas hona chaiye ke insaan ko badalne wala sirf insaan hota hai. Badalte waqt ko kyun qusurwaar thehraya jae.'

SO SO SO SOOO GOOOD!!

Amma officially adopted Harib and that made me almost cry. Though I kept chanting, "Aan ki shaadi Harib se karwado!" when they were discussing Harib settling down and Amma wishing that her daughter in law would be all khidmat guzar towards her. Kya yaar bana banaya match hai! Buss baat pakki karlo!

If I was Aan I wouldn't have been smiling all purely when Sara was talking about how she used to cook for Harib and how he loves her dishes. I would've been all, "...okay" and escaped from there like the wind. Ek Ayla kaafi nahin thi kya? Which just talks about how unrealistically pure Aan is. Which is a writing flaw if I may say. Aisa kaise hosakta hai ke the other two ladies in Harib's life are sooo full of flaws and then you have Aan who is just all around right'. I know it makes shipping AaRib LOADS easier but kabhi kabhi matlab too much hojata hai.

A random Khurram scene which was so full of W*F**kery ke jaane do.

The BEST bit is of course how Aan and Harib have progressed as friends. I specially loved the way Harib doesn't shy away from saying that Aan's friendship means a LOT to him. How he can talk to her without the fear of being judged and the way she is just always there for him. We've been seeing it these past episodes but to hear Harib confirming it all is just another kind of happiness. And phew! Sara didn't like Harib with Aan but thankfully there was no shit spewed like, "Oh tumhara chakkar chal raha hai!" I only wish Harib returns the support someday. Instead of just always leaning on Aan, she can turn to him for comfort. I loved that line of Aan saying, "Aisa toh nahin hai ke ab aapko meri madad ki zaroorat ho aur mujhe aapki toh hum iss bare mein sochen?" Yaas! THAT! Here for THAT! Gimme that!!

Precap - SHADYJAAN SHIP SAILS! YAAASS!!!!

ETA - Mona Haseeb is giving takkar to Barry Allen when it comes to screwing up timelines. All these bloopers though 😆 Last week they said breakup of 8 saal hue hain, iss week it's 6. Harib was talking about Fatema as if he knows all about her but then it's told ke Sara never told him the kid's name. HOW is Sara reminding her of Ayla?! Dono apni apni jagah pe khaas piece hain but they don't have any resemblance. Or did I miss something? If anything it's Fatema who he should concerned about turning into another Ayla cuz of her temper and the whole separated parents thing.

Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago