Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
🤣 at your song reference @lostmymusic 🤣
Waise looking at the brilliant!! gifs both of you posted from that pitaaii scene.. even if he's not supposed to as of now but doesn't Harib look rather happy and satisfied at the fact Aan made the rishta guy run away 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wish we get a petty jealous Harib at Aan's rishta talks 😆 That's one of my favorite tropes when someone gets agitated and does all kinds of petty stuff without even knowing why 🤣 C'mon! If we can get fake dating here this isn't much to ask for xD
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mais and thinkagain. <3 Yeah, that's exactly why I chose those particular moments to gif first 'cause he looked so proud and smug like dil hi dil me hi wanted that without even realising it himself. 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@annhiliation beautiful work
Mais you should always command her like that to make edits Lol
annihilation thumbnail
^^ This is dadagiri. 😳 LOL I kid. 😆 Thanks intoxi!
sourmisery thumbnail

i love the way Amma chased Aan! She literally ran! 🤣

annihilation thumbnail
^^ Absolute gorgeousness, Mais! <3 Texting gifs is SO MUCH pain though. -.-
sourmisery thumbnail
Tell me about it -_- Ek toh my computer crashes at the worst times so had to redo the set from scratch. And Amma, bless her, talks so fast that if I were to put the text word by word then there would've been only text in the gif and no faces 😆 So I slightly modified the dialogues to fit in the box xD

And thankooo! <3
annihilation thumbnail
Ooh.
Tabhi toh main socho how come your gifs has all scenes/moments with dialogues and there's no difference in its speed. You covered the entire scene in just 10 gifs so cleverly! 👏 Warna toh Amma ke dialogues aur pura scene include karte karte 20 gifs toh ho hi jaane the. 😆

I hate that too. PS crashes. System crashes. 😳

Also, do you set delay in your gifs? They run slowly but have such a smooth flowly beautiful transition which as apposed to frames coming one after the other (that usually happens when you slow the gifs down)
sourmisery thumbnail
There was an Aunn Zara scene I giffed which was a true test of patience. Kafi kachra type set bana tha wo 😆 All my settings are set to the tumblr requirements so I can't go beyond ten gifs unless I don't plan to post it there (which rarely happens 😆) Didn't put the AaRib convo before Amma entered deliberately cuz poora set tabah hojana tha warna xD

Yeah..my 245 width gifs have delay of 0.07 seconds. Icons/500w have 0.05. That's for clips where I don't select the "skip frame" option when importing. If I do skip frames then the delay is 0.1 seconds regardless width. 0.07 has been my favored delay speed ever since the start. Default 0.03 is just tooo fast. Sab udd raha hota hai 😆