Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

My mentality has become such that if I like something and I don't gif it, it's like I didn't like it. And konsa paise milte hain humein iss cheez ke?! Kabhi kabhi toh acknowledgement bhi nahin milti..appreciation toh door ki baat hai. There are some sets on my tumblr with 0 notes and I'm like, "Why did I invest my time in making this anyway? o.O" And YES to mentally importing the episode in photoshop while watching the episode 🤣 One part of my brain is watching the episode, the other is figuring out how the scene will look in a set of 10 gifs 😆

0 notes ki takleef toh phir bhi aap aur hum bardasht karlien. Par jab koi aira gaira nauthu gaira re-edits our stuff and claims to be their own, Allah kasam uske computer me virus aajaye yeh baddua dene ka mann karta hai. 😳

Spoken like a true PS-er! 😎
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

0 notes ki takleef toh phir bhi aap aur hum bardasht karlien. Par jab koi aira gaira nauthu gaira re-edits our stuff and claims to be their own, Allah kasam uske computer me virus aajaye yeh baddua dene ka mann karta hai. 😳

Spoken like a true PS-er! 😎

SHUKAR the re-post, re-edit things haven't happened to me! There was just one instance of me coming across a collage on instagram after DeD finale which and snapshot a couple of gifs. Obviously no credit whatsoever was given but I recognized my coloring dooor se xD Another where my friend actually tagged to let me know that someone had stolen my gifs as edit but our comments ended up getting deleted, uss bande ko kya sharam aani thi 😆 VMers have it the worst though..
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@annihilation
God, NO! 😆 You are obviously much more than that, I'm really being honest! Carry on!! I love the posts!

It's very flattering of you to say so, but please.. I'm feeling lowkey embarassed you're putting me in the same category as @lostmymusic! Like I have no idea how to write, this is first time I'm posting in a forum like this, kinda in a way to channel the desi part of my identity and my love for OsMaya 😆 @lostmymusic on the other appears to be a skilled professional to me and what a witty one may I add! Aur giffer to upar se matlab kamaal ki! And on that note, lovely gifs!! Love the hashtag too!!

Coming to Sanam, with Ayla's mother I think it's something she's deep down aware of, but maybe is scared to admit it to herself - she has gone through a harsh past and has managed to come out of it, ..but to accept it has left scars (e.g her daughter's mental instability) is often not that much of an easy concession... I'm quite sure she'll come out of this denial-mode in the future.

Regrading Aan, I see her as someone who is aware of the nature of her paternal family.. But aside from being Shabnam's daughter she is blood-related to them too, thus has a bit of a broader approach towards their intentions.. she's kind and forgiving but (hopefully!!!) not dumb!
annihilation thumbnail
@Mais - The kind of work we do is more or less, fanart. That makes this kind of PS-ing a fruitless pursuit 'cause you don't get paid for it, your stuff gets plagiarised, you get little to no credits. But those who do it do it for recreational purposes. Recreational activity. Escapism. Stress buster. Naam jo bhi de do, we all do it for dil ka chain.
sourmisery thumbnail
Look at the lowkey flirting they have going on here 😆

Also, I love this bit so much! Aan's fake!innocent look and how she starts sliding away from Amma before her wrath is unleashed. And once the chappal is off her foot, she just RUNS! Harib aag bhi khud lagaye and mazze bhi wohi le 🤣

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

@Mais - The kind of work we do is more or less, fanart. That makes this kind of PS-ing a fruitless pursuit 'cause you don't get paid for it, your stuff gets plagiarised, you get little to no credits. But those who do it do it for recreational purposes. Recreational activity. Escapism. Stress buster. Naam jo bhi de do, we all do it for dil ka chain.

Feeling attacked by all this truth now 😆 I joke. True though. It can sometimes get frustrating because stupid technology which refuses to co-operate when we need it the most but most of the time it's fun! And before you know it, it becomes a part of you and not doing it ends up feeling like kuch missing hai :P
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: thinkagain

@annihilation
God, NO! 😆 You are obviously much more than that, I'm really being honest! Carry on!! I love the posts!

It's very flattering of you to say so, but please.. I'm feeling lowkey embarassed you're putting me in the same category as @lostmymusic! Like I have no idea how to write, this is first time I'm posting in a forum like this, kinda in a way to channel the desi part of my identity and my love for OsMaya 😆 @lostmymusic on the other appears to be a skilled professional to me and what a witty one may I add! Aur giffer to upar se matlab kamaal ki! And on that note, lovely gifs!! Love the hashtag too!!

Coming to Sanam, with Ayla's mother I think it's something she's deep down aware of, but maybe is scared to admit it to herself - she has gone through a harsh past and has managed to come out of it, ..but to accept it has left scars (e.g her daughter's mental instability) is often not that much of an easy concession... I'm quite sure she'll come out of this denial-mode in the future.

Regrading Aan, I see her as someone who is aware of the nature of her paternal family.. But aside from being Shabnam's daughter she is blood-related to them too, thus has a bit of a broader approach towards their intentions.. she's kind and forgiving but (hopefully!!!) not dumb!

Hayye main marr gayi (inna testy burger) INNI TAREEF?! 😲 Na kar yaar 😆 Please don't say you don't know how to write. Ever since I read your first post in this thread, I've sung out "where have you been aaall my liiife~" multiple times reading your name. Allah bhala kare mere "wit" ka though. If only I had that in read life I'd have more friends who appreciated me. Ye saara wit raat ko 2 baje ke baad internet pe hi nikalta hai 🤣 As for my gifs toh aah...4 saal ki constant efforts ka result hai 😆

I really wish Ayla doesn't get sidelined now that Sara is in the picture. In fact, Ayla-Shehroze can finally become a thing cuz Shehroze seems genuinely worried for her. Ayla has already done the worst - a quick married ending in a quicker divorce. How long will her mother make excuses for her? This won't be a wrong time to properly address her condition if the writer is still interested in it.

Kindness and forgiveness I can live with but it often makes our "saints in shalwar kameez" turn into a pushover or noble idiots who make ridiculous decisions and spend the majority of the drama crying. REAALLLYYY hoping that won't be the case with Aan. Her mind has the tendency of malfunction at times which worries me.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New promo
Aan,harib,Sara with choti ayla goes to a restaurant, Harib seems to develop nice friendship bond with choti ayla, Saba's husband taunts her 'kaun ha wo jis ko mere beti k maa pasand agyi?'
Sara says to harib tum kisi b ladki ko utha k leae..So harib says 'Aan is family'
Aan says to harib Sara still loves him , Sara watches them in garden
Harib says to Sara he is not interested in relationship with her.
Sara looks despo, throwing herself on Harib.
sourmisery thumbnail
Hum ainvayi mein Harib ko shade maar rahe the. Guy jumped straight to, "Excuse me, Aan is family!" MaShaAllah, MaShaAllah. Lage raho with the progress
annihilation thumbnail
Yeah, that's a progress! But this Sara mann, could she stoop any lower? -.-