Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Isse main apni tareef samjhun ya tauheen? 🤣 I wanted to write but reading yours and thinkagain's posts, I was like, mujhe kehne ko kuch bacha hi nahi. That's why I left my nishaan(like) and went. 😆

You've been sneakily leaving your "nishaan" since last week 😆 I wanted to get a hold of you to demand you make some edits 😳 Go, I demand you. Make them 😳
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I love the way Aan was all, "I don't know this person" 🤣

Is that just me or in this scene it was more of Osman maya than Aan & Harib? 😆 esp Harib..his sharartein looked so Obish
sourmisery thumbnail

Btw, I get the bratty and spoiled kids and all but do kids Fatima's age question like they're 50yr old aunties? 😳 I mean that, woh aadmi kaun tha aap kisse mil rahi thi, main shikayath karungi ke aap apne purane doston se milti hai had just adult tones.

Man, I don't even wanna know. As I said, yahan ke adults don't make sense...it is way beyond my capability to try to decipher the complicated mind of a child.

Btw, does this show give western vibes in terms of setting? I thought about this before and the precap only added to that notion. Like the way after Haila's wedding there was no direct contact between Haila and Ayla's family. Also they way it was shown that Harib was visiting Ayla's house for the first time. Something very nuclear about it all. And now Harib the Mahaan suggesting the fake dating trope to Aan...it's stuff straight out of fanfiction 😆
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You've been sneakily leaving your "nishaan" since last week 😆 I wanted to get a hold of you to demand you make some edits 😳 Go, I demand you. Make them 😳

I like reading views first and then dropping my own and when the views happen to be of people like you then you get a better understanding of stuff thereby reducing the risk of me having said anything stupid. 😆

Screencaps de do bhai, kahin se. Main abhi bana deti hoon. 😳

Do they upload just Aan-Harib scenes on YT? Like there are for Kashaf-Zaroon and Asher-Khirad? I can't be bothered to download an episode 60% of Khurram's khandan's bakwaas, 20% of annoyance provided by Sara and team, 10% Ayla and Shehroze's bechargi and bezargi and 10% of Harib-Aan goodness. 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Is that just me or in this scene it was more of Osman maya than Aan & Harib? 😆 esp Harib..his sharartein looked so Obish

The bit with the spiderman mask definitely reminded me of Obi 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

I like reading views first and then dropping my own and when the views happen to be of people like you then you get a better understanding of stuff thereby reducing the risk of me having said anything stupid. 😆

Screencaps de do bhai, kahin se. Main abhi bana deti hoon. 😳

Do they upload just Aan-Harib scenes on YT? Like there are for Kashaf-Zaroon and Asher-Khirad? I can't be bothered to download an episode 60% of Khurram's khandan's bakwaas, 20% of annoyance provided by Sara and team, 10% Ayla and Shehroze's bechargi and bezargi and 10% of Harib-Aan goodness. 😳

I'm afraid not As for screencaps...hayee..mushkil kaam! 😆 But I'll see what I can do. These two episodes have been so great in terms of AaRib 😳
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just watched the last 3 episodes together. I'm enjoying the drama but one thing that now bothers me even more than than the wrongful depiction of mental illness is Aan's character! Like wth is wrong with her?
She wouldn't go out without her shawl let alone the dupatta on her head and now she is going to the guy's home "alone" every single day! She is doing the very thing she was accused of! She sits there then goes on unofficial "dates" with him lol. I mean she had such a busy life and all of a sudden she is nothing more than harib's chef and cupid goddess.

Edited by Alizba63 - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail

Man, I don't even wanna know. As I said, yahan ke adults don't make sense...it is way beyond my capability to try to decipher the complicated mind of a child.

You're right. Yahan ke buddhe hi samjh nahi aate, bacchon ko baksh dete hai. 😆

Btw, does this show give western vibes in terms of setting? I thought about this before and the precap only added to that notion. Like the way after Haila's wedding there was no direct contact between Haila and Ayla's family. Also they way it was shown that Harib was visiting Ayla's house for the first time. Something very nuclear about it all. And now Harib the Mahaan suggesting the fake dating trope to Aan...it's stuff straight out of fanfiction 😆

IT DOES. First they get married and then get totally alienated from the family. Then divorce drama happens and parents arrive to pick their daughter up, bas over. Very hamari bala se approach of Western standards. And I don't mean that as insult, I mean its actually a bit of change when you don't get to see the drama and families, people and dunyadari adds.

Only thing is, Alya's parents keep getting post-shaadi daawat's somehow. Quite Indian-ish that way. 😆

Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Aan's amma rocks. Her way of handling her good for nothing sasural is just epic. I wish I could tell my peeps to handle the germs of khandaan like that. 🤣 Her elder brother-in-law does seem genuinely concerned though.
Aisa kya hogaya is epi mein ke you guys killed 5 pages :O