.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol even my sister was saying after watching fatima that she is 'Chothi Ayla'
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: thinkagain

This is too much of a sensible and deep thought to be true.. guys, no expectations, no disappointments 😆

True that! 🤣 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Haha our this thread is way better than those review sites.

Atleast we criticize & appreciate all aspects properly and without being bias.

Aside from the usual few it's not like a lot of people visit here. Aapas mein hi set hain hum log 😆
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@intoxicated and @lostmymusic
I guess what gets to me the most in this case is the fact that this site has quite a reach.. and a lot of people just take their views as the ultimate law and carry it around all over! You'll find those exact opinions underneath the YouTube videos of Sanam as well.. - I hope this doesn't sound too condescending - but the average FB and YT awaam aren't that 'clever' to form these kind of opinions on their own if you know what I mean.. Similarly I came across some site which was asking its followers for their favourite drama.. and there were actually comments like 'xyz because it gets good reviews'. Now it's obviously a good thing people look into that stuff and critical reviews have started to become 'mainstream' as well.. but when those very sites start with propaganda-like moves..it all goes down the drain!
sourmisery thumbnail
^Yeah but that holds true to general awaam as well. There are so many people who'd read just one book in their entire life on any socially relevant subject and then never bother to look elsewhere for opinions. That book becomes the law. With that site it's the same - because it has a lot of voices saying/agreeing to the same thing it gives off the impression of that being the truth. And it's not like a LOT of our Pakistani dramas give us opportunity to healthily discuss in an open environment. Aside from a Udaari here, or Zindagi Gulzar Hai there..we hardly get shows where the narrative and the execution gives ample opportunity to get serious discussions going. The intellectuals don't have high opinion of Desi dramas so they stay away from them. So we get pseudo-intellectuals to take up that mantle and say whatever they want with definite authority.

I guess with other drama industries like English or Korean, even Indian to some extent, there is enough of serious discussions to counter the baseless trolling/agenda reviewing that's going on. Review sites/blogs are still new here but they are gaining steady foothold. I saw audio reviews being started on Patari but I didn't dare listen to what the lady had to say about Sanam lest it was another rehash of reviewit comments 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
I love the way Aan was all, "I don't know this person" 🤣

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thinkagain and mais leave nothing else to say for anyone else. Agreed to all your views about the episodes guys. Barely got anything to add myself. I like this subtlety, innocence and beauty Aan-Harib scenes have, especially the part where Aan ki pitayi hoti 'cause Harib blows her cover. 😆 Apart from that, don't think I like anything much. This Sara female is annoying.
sourmisery thumbnail
^Husna comes out of her stalk/like cave to say in three lines what took us paragraphs to write 😎
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Husna comes out of her stalk/like cave to say in three lines what took us paragraphs to write 😎

Isse main apni tareef samjhun ya tauheen? 🤣 I wanted to write but reading yours and thinkagain's posts, I was like, mujhe kehne ko kuch bacha hi nahi. That's why I left my nishaan(like) and went. 😆
annihilation thumbnail
Btw, I get the bratty and spoiled kids and all but do kids Fatima's age question like they're 50yr old aunties? 😳 I mean that, woh aadmi kaun tha aap kisse mil rahi thi, main shikayath karungi ke aap apne purane doston se milti hai had just adult tones.