Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
well, Aan harib scenes were best part of episode. also in shopping scene, more than Aan harib i felt it was osman maya😆 esp harib was so Obish in that scene,
that scene with little was also cute ' princess aan ka prince harib'❤️
i liked how Aan was honest with that rishta wala ladka, but her amma lied like a professional 😆 Harib has indeed become a part of Aan and Amma's family, i loved how he pointed towards Aan and then amma ran with her chappal. Aan was so cute 🤣
Uhhh Sara..she is literally throwing herself on Harib (looking at precap), her daughter is loud as of now but it is understandable as she belongs to a rich NRI father. i m looking forward to her scennes with Aan harib.
WTH was precap???🤪 just to please a 7 year old, Aan Harib will pretend to be Boyfriend Girlfriend??
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Aan's abba's family esp that langoor cousin is so annoying, his mother seems like that she will do anything to please her son..when her husband and brother have lost all hope on Aan.
its good Ayla's parents took her away, i m sure she will come back.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: thinkagain

^ that gif 🤣

Honestly though, they're acting like that child is on some throne or sth... the way Sara calls Harib and cries about it and then Harib gets super cautious and has this superb idea of involving Aan to clear the misunderstanding of a 7 year-old.. 😆.. Alllrighhht okee jee 😆

I agree with you on Ayla- I wouldn't say I need her in the drama, but they should give proper closure to that chapter.. she will probs enter the drama again but at the convenience of the story's twists and turns..

And didn't Sara say sth along the lines 'I'm sorry for your divorce'?!.. So who knows they might be properly divorced already. As you pointed out last week it has not been made clear to the viewer how fast the time passes in the drama which is quite confusing.. could be days could be weeks..

And can I just say - solely because it annoyed me a lot as I came across it - I stopped reading reviews of those particular websites a long while back.. until I saw one somehow on my feed yesterday. Now, of course, we're aware of the story's shortcomings and some of the questionable happenings in the drama ourselves. And we know it's faaar from being a DeD or Udaari by Farhat Ishtiaq...But such extreme ridiculing of just everything and everyone in it really left a bad taste in my mouth..I didn't buy into that narrative earlier but they actually seem to just follow some agendas which is 🥱... and to top that they seem to be holding personal grudges against particular actors, which is obviously not going to help in this matter! Bleh!

Absolutely right, We all know there are flaws and loopholes in show, but the way those people are treating it is way beyond 😕 and yes you are right , they do hold personal grudges against actors (particularly osman) sometime ago they came up with his Youtube parodies and the comments at that article were horrible to say least, they were going too personal with bashing him.
even if you want to criticize, then do it in a professional way 🥱
and the rude attitude towards Sanam (all thanks to MM) was evident right from beginning they had decided that Sanam is 'Mann mayal returns'
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 7 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sara doesn't seem important..but why has she come back, if she wanted to separate from her husband she could have taken a flat in London, her daughter can't adjust to a new world overnight. She is being selfish and shifting in same bloc as Harib clearly indicate she's here for him.
Aan and Shabnam are too funny, I'm glad Aan is always honest with guys for rishte, her mom hitting her with the chappal was hilarious tought 😆

Aan and Harib scene at the shop was cute..

Ayla's parents took her awat but I don't think we can get rid of her so easily 😆

Shehroz is like MM's Jamil, Ununderstandable 😳

I don't like the Khuram & cie tabbar, they clearly want to cut ties with you so please let them be! His mohbbat ka bhoot is more like an obssesive zid 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Sara seems genuine yes, and I don't mind her getting back with Harib. Both went trought a divorce and it'll be good.
The only problem is Fatima, it would be so unfair to her, already she has to ajust to new everything, she misses her father and on top of that if Sara get into another relationship the kid will be lost!

I guess they're trying to show a mirror to Ayla's childhood, her parent'd history is same, Aicha on top of that pampered her too much maybe to compensate as she felt guilty.

The_Imane thumbnail
That scene was funny how Harib cutted Sara's 'sensitive' talks to say hi to Aan, and they're so casual with each other, khanna lag gaya hai and all, it felt they're close relatives or even husband wife.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: The_Imane

I guess they're trying to show a mirror to Ayla's childhood, her parent'd history is same, Aicha on top of that pampered her too much maybe to compensate as she felt guilty.

oooh! You said it better! 😲 When Fatema was throwing stuff around her room in rage, I jokingly thought to myself, "Here's another Ayla" but you mentioning this actually makes sense. Not that Fatema's circumstances are the exact same as Ayla's but the rage plus the divorced parents angle is the same. Could this be the purpose of Sara in the story? Waah! Did the writer actually properly think something through? I'm shook 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Absolutely right, We all know there are flaws and loopholes in show, but the way those people are treating it is way beyond 😕 and yes you are right , they do hold personal grudges against actors (particularly osman) sometime ago they came up with his Youtube parodies and the comments at that article were horrible to say least, they were going too personal with bashing him.
even if you want to criticize, then do it in a professional way 🥱
and the rude attitude towards Sanam (all thanks to MM) was evident right from beginning they had decided that Sanam is 'Mann mayal returns'

I know it's impossible to wish for reviews with no bias involved but the transparency with which those "review sites" parade their motives is ridiculous. Ek tou meri samajh mein YE nahin aata how can someone invest their time and efforts on hating something? The reviews aren't even proper reviews..they are somewhere between recaps and reactions. Meh..all these actions give them traffic on their website so whatever. They ain't the only ones doing it. Hi-Fi types sites don't hesitate on doing the same often anyway 😆 Matlab no one is saying Sanam is the best damn thing since ice cream but I've seen people properly watch and review much worse dramas than this without letting their dignity and maturity slip. It's all about approach. Some sites/blogs have strict policies about how to put forth their opinions. Some let anything off the hook as long as hits mil jaen. Not hard to see in which category this site falls 🥱
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

oooh! You said it better! 😲 When Fatema was throwing stuff around her room in rage, I jokingly thought to myself, "Here's another Ayla" but you mentioning this actually makes sense. Not that Fatema's circumstances are the exact same as Ayla's but the rage plus the divorced parents angle is the same. Could this be the purpose of Sara in the story? Waah! Did the writer actually properly think something through? I'm shook 😆

This is too much of a sensible and deep thought to be true.. guys, no expectations, no disappointments 😆
Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Haha our this thread is way better than those review sites.
Atleast we criticize & appreciate all aspects properly and without being bias.