Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I liked how without hesitating Aan told Harib about her family background, that means she meant what she said in initial episodes that she is not ashamed of her family background and harib's reaction was also not typical.
Aan Harib scenes were best thing about episode. There budding friendship is so cute.
But ofcrx as mais and think again mentioned What is Sanam without W*F moments Lol
Harib saying Ayla married him with her Zidd and Aan suggesting harib to reconcile with Sara was silliest things in episode.
Finally my fav character will enter next week <3
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lostmymusic and @thinkagain you guys are awesome ⭐️ loved reading your posts

For me the most weird moment was Aan suggesting Harib to give Sara a second chance like seriously 😲 she must be kidding , no! What a bongi was that 😆

Other than that, Osman and Maya are just love ❤️ their chemistry speaks volume
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a boring character this Sara is i guess i just dislike the actress that is why could nt get her character 🥱 in zara yad kar she was annoying, in saya e deewar she was boring (shukar hai marr gye us mea 😆) ..ab yaha bhe bardasht nhe ho rhe
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just don't understand the purpose of Sara entry
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As an OsMaya fan there's quite a sense of happiness and satisfaction after this episode. ❤️

The opening scene in the store was super super cute - Harib acting like he was stealing or him wearing that mask...and Aan's reactions...priceless ! I liked the part in that children centre as well; along with the children it was like both of them (esp. Harib) forgot all their worries...seeing their hearty and carefree laughs just made me so happy.

That rishta scenario was uhmm idk.. like Aan's Amma straight away lies so confidently man :S.. Khair Imma not dwell on that, haha! It was a set-up for the scene afterwards, which was the trio of Osmaya+Hina in all their glory! The way Harib interrogates Aan, and then Shabnam goes all after her...that scene was bursting outta chemistry in every direction, if you ask me! Love love love.

Then comes Sara - you know what.. I don't dislike her tbh, because with her at least you get her thought-process and she seems genuine.. of course she's very convenient to now turn to Harib again.. but she's honest about it all and I can actually feel for her too. It's questionable if the story needed that twist, no doubts about that.

Coming to Fatima, it's natural for kids of that age to react like that to such a sudden change... being overly stubborn, possessive etc. - but I'm afraid a lot of the viewers will probably just see a spoilt-brat of rich parents in her.. the credit for this obviously goes to the makers who (as it was the case with Ayla) just show that one predominant trait and forget/neglect to show a wholesome human being whatever the age may be.

Sara is obviously interested in Harib, but in that one scene where Aan finally remembers she has a job, I guess it was evident that for Harib Aan>>>>Sara. Sara was trying to open up, but Aan has gained so much more importance to him, that he decided to interrupt Sara just say 'Hi' to Aan.

Needless to say that Harib's suggestion in the precap is extremely stupid 😆 but I think we would have to come to terms with the fact that the story is gonna have some 'masaledaar twists and turns' ..so let's just see where all of this goes.

I have a feeling that the writer actually just wanted to portray a sweet and simple love story between two sweet and simple people and how they're eventually destined to be together - which is completely fine and I'm here for that. Lekin in the process she forgot to sketch all the characters (and respective diseases) out properly and logically in order to make it a well-rounded and reasonable end-product.

Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sooo...is Ayla's chapter closed forever? 😕 It felt weird to see her not in the episode so much. She had one scene where her parents finally found her and that was it. Shehroze to his credit seems to be worried about her but the way Harib was all decisive with the whole "I have moved on" it looked like this was the last of Ayla we're going to see for a long while. But did they divorce? Or is the case pending? Does the writer want us to not think about it for now before she slams Ayla back in the narrative with full force when we least expect it?

ANYWAY! All the CUTE we got in the episode was They were chilled, friendly, the deep philosophical talks were mercifully missing in their conversations. In short - perfect. I love it how Harib has become a part of Aan and Amma's little family. Specially with the whole leaving office early and bringing in snacks for the guests detail thrown in. Idk..it brings the whole situation on nice, equal grounds. He isn't the one just receiving help like you'd help anyone in distress because basic humanity. Amma genuinely treats him like a son which d'awww! It's sweet and pleasant. Plus the Harib we got with Aan this week was just so HAPPY! Be it goofing around in the store or legit ratting her out to Amma cuz Aan drove the rishta guy away...again 🤣 SO MUCH CUTE AND I LOVED IT TO PIECES! More of this PLEASE!!!

The rishta scenes are always so weird 😆 Aan sab ko pehli nazar mein pasand aajati hai and rishta gets fixed. And what was the dude anyway? My friend put it aptly, "It's like dunya mein abhi abhi debut hua hai usska" 🤣 Khair, Amma might beat Aan with a chappal for screwing up all her prospective rishtas but marriage is no joke. If the very foundation of the marriage is based on multiple big fat lies toh obviously the result will end up in disaster. Good job ladki! 👍🏼

Sara. Maybe I would've felt less annoyed by her had it been played by some other actress. I don't like this actress at all! ANYWAY! Sorry not sorry but Sara gave me major sexually frustrated vibes. Yes, fine! Her issues were genuine. It's the worst to live in a loveless marriage and 8 long years of not being loved and respected isn't a great feeling - but c'mon! She was legit throwing herself at Harib. Because of it I didn't even mind Harib's jabs at her well settled life. And it looked like her husband wasn't a bad father seeing how Fatema was missing him and hating her mother for taking her away from it. Sara could've easily moved out of the marriage with shared custody or something like that. I don't get her or her issues at all.

The child is a brat but understandably so. Yahan ke adults ne konsa teer maar liya hai jo main iss bachi ko judge karoon 😆

BEST BIT was Harib giving Sara the Royal Ignore to talk to Aan. Sara's expressions were priceless 🤣 Better was Harib casually continuing the conversation with Sara as if he hadn't just ignored her SedLyf Ki Dastaan to have merry chat with his neighbour. BEST!!!! 🤣

Precap:

thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^ that gif 🤣
Honestly though, they're acting like that child is on some throne or sth... the way Sara calls Harib and cries about it and then Harib gets super cautious and has this superb idea of involving Aan to clear the misunderstanding of a 7 year-old.. 😆.. Alllrighhht okee jee 😆

I agree with you on Ayla- I wouldn't say I need her in the drama, but they should give proper closure to that chapter.. she will probs enter the drama again but at the convenience of the story's twists and turns..

And didn't Sara say sth along the lines 'I'm sorry for your divorce'?!.. So who knows they might be properly divorced already. As you pointed out last week it has not been made clear to the viewer how fast the time passes in the drama which is quite confusing.. could be days could be weeks..

And can I just say - solely because it annoyed me a lot as I came across it - I stopped reading reviews of those particular websites a long while back.. until I saw one somehow on my feed yesterday. Now, of course, we're aware of the story's shortcomings and some of the questionable happenings in the drama ourselves. And we know it's faaar from being a DeD or Udaari by Farhat Ishtiaq...But such extreme ridiculing of just everything and everyone in it really left a bad taste in my mouth..I didn't buy into that narrative earlier but they actually seem to just follow some agendas which is 🥱... and to top that they seem to be holding personal grudges against particular actors, which is obviously not going to help in this matter! Bleh!

Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Harib -ayla are divorced or not??😕
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When the show started , it was mostly about Aila but now it seems that Aila is not that important to the story . The only one effected by her is poor Shehroz. He hardly smiles because of all the problems she gave him .
The visits to the children's home have done a world of good to Harib, he is still depressed about his divorce but is now making good effort to get over it .. It also looks like he is kind of getting very attached to his new friend Aan.
Liked the scene where Aan got pitai from her mother , that was cute . It's good that Aan does not hide anything from prospective grooms ..
I think for now she only takes Harib as a friend because she was quiet happy to see Sara and invited her also for dinner .

Sara's child looks spoilt .

Overall it was an Ok show .