Sanam AT # 3 - Osman Khalid Butt, Maya Ali and Hareem - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Dont quote pictures please. It makes it hard to scroll down the page.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cimba's favourite actress is playing Sara lol
:)))))
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ok I'm happy that the mood of Sanam finally changed! There was a lot of happy and smiles today thankfully... (which is probably because there was very little Ayla - *ankhen band kar ke shukrs Allah Ta'ala* - Aan taught me!)

I'll focus on the good stuff: I loved the Aan-Harib scenes... Aan was less preachy in that scene in that special needs children centre, the situation there kind of was the engine of all... Also their following car ride and conversation in the restaurant was a very easy watch, conveyed much needed warmth and a sense of tranquility to the screen.

My favourite Aarib scene has to be that their second meeting though: First things first, it was endearing to see Harib thinking of Aan first (and calling her) when the Sara situation occurred. It's almost like him hearing Aans voice reduces his confusion and calms him down. Coming to the actual scene, I just loved the ease between Aan and Harib; both of them can just talk about everything without any sense of awkwardness or shame and allow themselves to be vulnerable in front the other person, as well. Credit obviously goes to both Maya and Osman, I found them both brilliant and very natural in that scene. Especially when they started talking about Aan's new rishta, how great was that?!

But what is Sanam without its major W*F moments? Let me start off with the very same scene, where Aan threw in the idea of Sara-Harib.. It started with sounding more like a joke, which..uhmm.. is a bit out of character for Aan, but you know, ..I'd probably joke like that with a jigri dost, too. But she was actually serious about that - like please MataJee, firstly none of your business what route Harib's love life takes from now, also secondly jab mashwara dena hi hai, to apne IQ or maturity ke level ka do! Khair, you know what, I am gonna pretend she didn't say that, and be happy with Aarib stuff today! 😆

Moving on, Ayla's mother seems to be unaware of any psychological problems her daughter might have, which is very hard to believe.. She probably isn't ready to accept her daughter actually suffering from a mental disease, which I can partly understand given their history.

Then we have Harib claiming he only married Ayla because of her zidd (ROTFLOL, W*F) *slow clap* someone please explain to me all the Jaan' and main tumse mohabbat karta hoon', my life's complete with you', and all his going fida over his wife scenes, that we were tortured with for 5 or so weeks.. Also, your wife wasn't banging her head on the wedding night FYI! But you know... to be honest, I couldn't care less.. Ayla se jis tarah bhi jaan choot'ti hai, bas choote ab!

Sara's entry! The scene itself was a nice watch.. there was this familiarity and yet a slight awkwardness, which was apt. BUT.. story-wise, where is this going?? Sara seems to be nice and genuine per se, but is she now going to hit on Harib now that her life is miserable and Harib's rich? In the precap she was shown holding Harib's hand on that bench and I'm REALLY not in the mood for that :/ I just hope they show Harib a bit more like a man of his own ideas, who at least to some extent knows what he wants from life.. Until now he's been a marionette to Sara, then Ayla and god forbid- Sara again!

I am at a point, where I am willing to just ignore and forget everything that didn't make sense and was a pain (I am looking at you, Haila!), for a proper Aarib track! I've reached your level @lostmymusic 🤣. Please don't make this Sara angle as torturous as the Ayla track, I beg of youuu!!

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

*sigh*

Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Literally, thank god for them.

The W*F**kery reached another high this week. I can't wrap my head around certain points. Ayla left the house merely a week after the marriage? Ayla was the one who forced Harib into the marriage? Wasn't it a "soch samajh" ke kiya hua faisla by Harib himself? How has been Ayla living alone in Shehroze's house all these days? Why is the timeline so confusing? Is it a product of Flashpoint? What's the need of bringing Sara in the story RIGHT NOW? Is she there to serve as a replacement for Ayla? Is Aan some cupid in disguise sent on earth to make sure Harib doesn't stay single? Can she not breathe properly without fixing Harib with one lady or another?

So many times I facepalmed through the episode. Most of all I facepalmed at Harib's utter lack of tact when it comes to talking about Ayla's illness. I get it dude you're super mad at this woman for all she did but some sensitivity wouldn't hurt, right? Specially when we get to see his monologues directed at Ayla where he is wishing her well. The second major facepalm was of course Aan trying to make Sara coming back in Harib's life as some biiig fateful thing. I would've gotten super mad at this all but Harib's reaction at Aan's words calm me down. He literally doesn't take her seriously and just gives these, "Huh? Seriously? Are you listening to what you're saying lady?" expressions which are super apt for Aan's very childish suggestions.

Surprisingly it's Shehroze and Ayla's scenes which I end up enjoying the most aaj kal. Shehroze is literally the one person Ayla wishes would do her bidding and Shehroze is legit the ONLY person who doesn't give a damn about Ayla. I love this change of dynamics. When Shehroze was offering himself to Ayla, that shadiness made me want to smack him across the face. Now his extremely real talk just makes me want to thump his back. Waah cheetay waah! Cha gaye ho! 👏

I'm not sure what I feel about Harib feeling relaxed after visiting the school for special needs children. It's just feels weird considering how the narrative has always made sure to tell us that Harib has struggled a lot in his life. He has lost important people in his and had to work day and night to reach at this point. His grief over always being the one losing out is real. Yes, the lesson taught here is great. Count your blessings, you always have a lot of them. But for the show to give us all that history for Harib only to ultimately disregard it as, "He hasn't had it worse" just doesn't sit well with me. But okay. Chalse. Imma ignore it. At least it provided the foundation for Aan and Harib to connect on something. Legit anything for them to progress in their relationship further. And whattay progress Losing the track of time while talking, him thinking of her as the first person he he wants to talk, them joking about her rishta...matlab I freakin' signed up for this..gimme more! Honestly their chemistry can make even the most nonsensical of things work. It's just the way he looks at her yaar...buss main kya kahoon?

Coming to Sara..I see no point of her in this story. Kyun ayi ho tum yahan behen? I also don't see the point of Harib being all happy seeing Sara appear in front of him cuz A) they had a very bad end and B) She is literally the reason for all your present troubles mate! But the meeting was nicely done. Harib met her quite nicely, I liked how he was lowkey smug and highkey confident throughout whereas it was Sara who was the one with no control over her shock. But again...I see no point of her.

Aan's family makes an appearance in every episode and are on one track which is seemingly unrelated right now but hopefully they will serve a bigger purpose. Ayla's family on the other hand FINALLLYYY got to know about what the hell was going on and I liked the reactions. Specially when Harib lost his cool at his mother in law. Gotta appreciate the man for choosing not to spill all the beans right then and there but C'MON tell the people where their daughter is!! Thank GOD Shehroze told them in the end. Finally someone did something sensible..

thinkagain - Ain't I a legit inspiration? 😎 🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's show was nice . I enjoyed it .
Ayla's mother was behaving as if she has no idea of her daughter's condition .

Sara's entry could be interesting , I think Sara and Ayla's interactions will be more explosive than Ayla's interactions with Aan .
Shehroz was very sensible in letting Ayla's parents know of her whereabouts .

The best thing of the show today was the growing relationship / friendship between Aan and Harib . He feels relaxed with Aan around and they talk about all different things and smile and joke together . I am sure he is already looking as if he would rather be with Aan as they are both so similar in nature .

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some more pics from the uni event

How did Aan get so friendly with Harib itni achanak se?! I mean uske ghar jaane tak to theek tha but what was she doing in the restaurant with him 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an Osmayalicious episode :) Dil khush hogaya!
I think Sara has been brought in the story so that Harib can get some closure - you know, maybe for him to discover that even if he had been rich at the time when he was in love with her, she wouldn't have been the right girl for him. Just a hunch!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Literally, thank god for them.

The W*F**kery reached another high this week. I can't wrap my head around certain points. Ayla left the house merely a week after the marriage? Ayla was the one who forced Harib into the marriage? Wasn't it a "soch samajh" ke kiya hua faisla by Harib himself? How has been Ayla living alone in Shehroze's house all these days? Why is the timeline so confusing? Is it a product of Flashpoint? What's the need of bringing Sara in the story RIGHT NOW? Is she there to serve as a replacement for Ayla? Is Aan some cupid in disguise sent on earth to make sure Harib doesn't stay single? Can she not breathe properly without fixing Harib with one lady or another?

So many times I facepalmed through the episode. Most of all I facepalmed at Harib's utter lack of tact when it comes to talking about Ayla's illness. I get it dude you're super mad at this woman for all she did but some sensitivity wouldn't hurt, right? Specially when we get to see his monologues directed at Ayla where he is wishing her well. The second major facepalm was of course Aan trying to make Sara coming back in Harib's life as some biiig fateful thing. I would've gotten super mad at this all but Harib's reaction at Aan's words calm me down. He literally doesn't take her seriously and just gives these, "Huh? Seriously? Are you listening to what you're saying lady?" expressions which are super apt for Aan's very childish suggestions.

Surprisingly it's Shehroze and Ayla's scenes which I end up enjoying the most aaj kal. Shehroze is literally the one person Ayla wishes would do her bidding and Shehroze is legit the ONLY person who doesn't give a damn about Ayla. I love this change of dynamics. When Shehroze was offering himself to Ayla, that shadiness made me want to smack him across the face. Now his extremely real talk just makes me want to thump his back. Waah cheetay waah! Cha gaye ho! 👏

I'm not sure what I feel about Harib feeling relaxed after visiting the school for special needs children. It's just feels weird considering how the narrative has always made sure to tell us that Harib has struggled a lot in his life. He has lost important people in his and had to work day and night to reach at this point. His grief over always being the one losing out is real. Yes, the lesson taught here is great. Count your blessings, you always have a lot of them. But for the show to give us all that history for Harib only to ultimately disregard it as, "He hasn't had it worse" just doesn't sit well with me. But okay. Chalse. Imma ignore it. At least it provided the foundation for Aan and Harib to connect on something. Legit anything for them to progress in their relationship further. And whattay progress Losing the track of time while talking, him thinking of her as the first person he he wants to talk, them joking about her rishta...matlab I freakin' signed up for this..gimme more! Honestly their chemistry can make even the most nonsensical of things work. It's just the way he looks at her yaar...buss main kya kahoon?

Coming to Sara..I see no point of her in this story. Kyun ayi ho tum yahan behen? I also don't see the point of Harib being all happy seeing Sara appear in front of him cuz A) they had a very bad end and B) She is literally the reason for all your present troubles mate! But the meeting was nicely done. Harib met her quite nicely, I liked how he was lowkey smug and highkey confident throughout whereas it was Sara who was the one with no control over her shock. But again...I see no point of her.

Aan's family makes an appearance in every episode and are on one track which is seemingly unrelated right now but hopefully they will serve a bigger purpose. Ayla's family on the other hand FINALLLYYY got to know about what the hell was going on and I liked the reactions. Specially when Harib lost his cool at his mother in law. Gotta appreciate the man for choosing not to spill all the beans right then and there but C'MON tell the people where their daughter is!! Thank GOD Shehroze told them in the end. Finally someone did something sensible..

thinkagain - Ain't I a legit inspiration? 😎 🤣

Is Aan is some cupid in disguise...😆😆😆
I was dumb ass while Aan was advising Hareeb to give Sara a second chance whereas Sara never mentioned that what happened to her marriage.

You and think again said it all..👍🏼