Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
BUT YAS DO WATCH THE PRECAP!!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idk why I feel that confession might be a Dream...of Harib. Though I don't want it to be a Dream
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Idk why I feel that confession might be a Dream...of Harib. Though I don't want it to be a Dream

Na kar yaar 😆
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a waste of an episode? Oh god. 🤣
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I wanted a slower burn than this but meh. It would've been better if they had dwelt more on Harib's reaction at Amma announcing that she has fixed Aan's rishta. I personally got the feeling that he was just complaining about "ek minute mein paraya kar diya" thing just to give a valid reasoning to the sudden feeling of uneasiness he felt..but if they really established it like that toh maza aajata. Also the "hamare beech ki khamoshi" bit won't really make sense till we SEEE Aan also getting restless at the weight of the ring in her finger. Aaah! So excited for next week though! I'm thinking Ayla took a picture of HaRa..not AaRib.

I think the uneasiness was due to Aan's marriage only,he made bahanas and all and even tried to reject the rishta,hence the 'shaadi ki itni vi kya jaldi hai' line with an restless look at her😉Aan too is not happy with the idea of this rishta and both has'nt realised yet ki why they're not happy with the developement😆Harib behaved like a typical 'I'm jealous but no idea why' guy.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AESOME !!
Bohut maza aya aaj ke show mein .

So Harib is slowly but surely realizing his feelings for Aan , thank God for this rishta happening , things will speed up as he was getting very angry and jealous . This rishta has made him realize that he might just lose his only chance of happiness .

Both Shabnam and Aan looked surprised that Harib is not interested in Sara .

Now Ayla and Sara ( seems like from the pre cap ) are going to work together to separate Aan and Harib .I expected that from Sara ( she is pure evil ) but not from Ayla .

Aan's paternal family were funny specially the way they talk, that boy Khuram was funny too .

Would love to see Sara getting humiliated badly by Harib . Why is Harib still friends with her ????

Can't wait for next week . The more Harib gets jealous and angry , the better this drama will be . I want to see a very different side of Harib now , someone who is not going to give up on his love easily .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Star Of the day ...Harib for realizing his feelings for Aan and leaving the house in an angry mood .

Villian of the day ...Sara of course .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
so i need to make a new AT today? lol
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

so i need to make a new AT today? lol

Tum tension na lo..main khud hi bana lungi 😆
I dont mind making it...but you can go ahead :P