Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sanam's synopsis on HUM website. Interesting it doesn't say anything about mental illness
Finding a partner to spend the rest of your life is easy but, finding a twin flame who understands you better than yourself, is difficult. The story of HUM's newest play Sanam follows the life of Harib, a passionate young man who is in search of a suitable life partner. In his journey, he crosses paths with Ayla, Sarah and Aan. The story encompasses marriage from the females' perspective, and as the story progresses their idea of a marriage and having a life partner makes Harib realize the difference between a life partner and a soul mate.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
HOLY SHIT. PRECAP. HOLY SHIIIT.
sourmisery thumbnail
Itni fuzul episode thi! All the random irritating people taking up all the screen space. Sure, watching Amma face off with her Nand and acting like a bawse was fun to watch. But I just couldn't be bothered about them. Or Sara. Or AylaShehroze. Legit the only good thing was that chotu sa AaRib scene. And the precap of course which !!!!!

Mind blown level tha precap ka! NEXT EPI BETTER MAKE UP FOR THE SEVERE LACK OF GOOD STUFF THIS WEEK!!!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
^ Nand bhabi face off was hilarious. I am glad they got over with all the useless stuff this week only. Precap was the best thing about this episode. Finally Harib confesses!
sourmisery thumbnail
Oh yeaah! Precap promises AaRib goodness!! Though I wonder where did that confession come from? All we've gotten so far is that car scene in today's episode where Harib muted out everything Aan was saying to marvel at the amazingness of this lady. And the precap already has that fire confession? Man! Sanam knows how to shock you by throwing all your expectations/predictions out of the window!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Yesss. Just when I thought it'll take another two or three weeks for Harib to snap out of inaction, the precap showed the much awaited fire. They had some buildup today but unfortunately what I thought would be Harib's realization upon hearing Aan's rishta fixing was actually Harib's rage at Sarah's lies. That was a letdown. But I think we will have that scene next week when Ayla takes their photo. The confession comes after that so let's see. This show certainly throws one off guard in terms of promo and actual episode.
sourmisery thumbnail
I wanted a slower burn than this but meh. It would've been better if they had dwelt more on Harib's reaction at Amma announcing that she has fixed Aan's rishta. I personally got the feeling that he was just complaining about "ek minute mein paraya kar diya" thing just to give a valid reasoning to the sudden feeling of uneasiness he felt..but if they really established it like that toh maza aajata. Also the "hamare beech ki khamoshi" bit won't really make sense till we SEEE Aan also getting restless at the weight of the ring in her finger. Aaah! So excited for next week though! I'm thinking Ayla took a picture of HaRa..not AaRib.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone!
Quickly tell me if today's episode is under tolerance level or not?
sourmisery thumbnail
^Skip the episode. Too full of irritating people. Amma being badass is not worth the annoyance. Watch the starting ten minutes at most with finger of fast forward. AanFatema bit was cute and the AaRib bit was worth watching. That's it.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Sure. Watching it on fast forward then. 🤣 Be back after.