Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Lol! Pata nehi I gave up on it 🀣

Lol me too gave up
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So I watched the 2nd promo of Sanam, the one with Hareem. I'm kinda confused after watching it. So Hareem's character looks quite possessive or even psychotic. And they both (Hareem and Harib) seem happy with their wedding and with each other. So what is his story with Aan?
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Shukriya for jumping in πŸ˜† I'm not alone!! Thank god πŸ˜† Yh I gave up after a while, a long while actually.. Gosh they dragged that drama!

Waise, i wouldn't mind if 'Sanam' was dragged. I don't wanna wait for a whole year just to see them back in action, again.

Not that anyone cares. #IHateAunnZara
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys jst wanted to ask am I the only osman-hareem jodi fan hereπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Irfana15

Hey guys jst wanted to ask am I the only osman-hareem jodi fan hereπŸ˜†

I was very open to them and looking forward to their completely changed dynamic here than what they shared in DeD. Obi and Hareem do share some very comfortable chemistry. But then the OsMaya teaser happened and now I'm not so sure how I'll end up reacting to them in the future πŸ˜† Regardless of it all, Hareem looks sooo gorgeous in the teaser!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sanam's teasers remind us of Diyar-e-Dil and Mann Mayal

Is that a good sign?
Rozina Bhutto about 2 hours ago

Yes and no. Yes, because Diyar-e-Dil had our dil (ignore the cheesiness) and no, because Mann Mayal refuses to mayal our mann (translation: woo our heart or rather our brain). It has all the right ingredients in terms of casting, director and the production quality - gauging form the teasers - but Maya Ali's long hair and helpless eyes are scarily reminiscent of Mann Mayal which has us worried.

Don't get us wrong, Ali is one of the strongest links in Mann Mayal in terms of acting, but the fact that her expressions remind us of a drama serial which is rather torturous, does not go in favour of Sanam. Or maybe it does, because Mann Mayal is topping the ratings charts ever since it went on air.

Read: Hareem Farooq, Osman Khalid Butt wrap up Sanam

Coming to Sanam, the first look(s) of Haseeb Hassan's upcoming directorial venture has us excited which is natural because it boasts of the famous on-screen couple, Maya Ali and Osman Khalid Butt. And it has Hareem Farooq AKA Diyar-e-Dil's famous Mommy Arjumand!

Here have a look and please pay close attention to how Butt looks at Ali while his wife hangs on his arms delivering dialogues like, "tum doosri larkion ki taraf dekhtai bhi nahi". Little do you know Hareem!

Yes, Hareem Farooq plays Osman Khalid Butt's wife in Sanam and no, it is not incest; Farooq was only Butt's on screen mother in Diyar-e-Dil and we need to understand the difference and accept it. Maya Ali, on the other hand, is shown as an assuming forlorn lover who turns out to be a husband-stealer!

At least that's what the promo suggests. Have a look at how Ali and Butt are prancing their way to happiness.

Read: "I would've been married by now, if I wasn't an actress," says Maya Ali

We finally see Osman Khalid Butt as the quintessential romantic hero in Sanam as opposed to being a mommy's boy like he was in Aun Zara, DeD and Aik Nayi Cindrella. But let's wait for the serial to on air before jumping to conclusions.

Written by Mona Haseeb and produced by MD Productions, Sanam will air on HUM TV soon.

-X-

The resemblance comes from Haseeb's now very signature style IMO. This is this third show consecutively and by now his style has become very familiar. And the teasers are edited like some of the initial MM ones were edited. But yeah..Maya's look in the teaser is very similar to Mannu but I guess it's only in these scenes. In the other BTS pics Aan is dressed and styled differently with braided hair and vibrant kurtis. Looking forward to that! ANYTHING to erase Mannu from mind please!
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all Maya andOsman fans..
Just now I watched teaser.. looking forward to the show..
I'm happy OB is back
Hope this show will rocks
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Anybody knows whats going on?kis picture ki bat ho rahi ha?

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for Sanam AT
Can't wait for September
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kth_anya

Anybody knows whats going on?kis picture ki bat ho rahi ha?

no doubt obi and mahira are wittiest
i do wonder if get to watch them together in drama or movie