Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

OMG! Glad to know someone else too felt that way.Maine to jootay chappalein padne ke darr se kabhi kaha nahi 😆 and Mann Mayal too has that same oddness to it.(for me)

haha you too good to know IKR I complained about Alvidaa being odd to my siblings and friends no1 agreed with me so didnt even expect to find someone here who thought the same 😆

yesss Mann Mayal too has that oddness and not just later when story becomes crap but from first epi only .. the way Mannu was directly dorre dalna on SD the way Bia was so desperate ke kisi bhi tarha Mannu&SD ka chakkar chal jaye it was all too odd for me... and later on story just got worse and worse good we all gave up on it
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Recently, Zara Yaad Kar (about two episodes). Not a fan KRQ but this was just meh from the start.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kankar - I got very busy and it just slipped from my mind.. now - I keep postponing to watch it lol.

And, Maat-e-Jaan Hai Tu. Don't remember why I didn't finish it.. but I remember I didn't like how the storyline went, initially - it was just perfect - first few episodes..
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Kankar - I got very busy and it just slipped from my mind.. now - I keep postponing to watch it lol.

And, Maat-e-Jaan Hai Tu. Don't remember why I didn't finish it.. but I remember I didn't like how the storyline went, initially - it was just perfect - first few episodes..

Kankar is really good ...watch it please ..and a very good massage too ..
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nep3

Kankar is really good ...watch it please ..and a very good massage too ..

Thankyou! I will :)
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Zara yaad kar.. its making a mockery of halala, not to mention using half baked information.. Pathetic to say the least
priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

pyarey afzal saw about 15 epis then i found out afzal died😭
have only seen around 2-3 epis of mann mayal till they fell in love then gave up
kuch pyar ka pagalpan where was the story
Edited by -Priya- - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

pyarey afzalsaw about 15 epis then i found out afzal died😭

have only seen around 2-3 epis of mann mayal till they fell in love then gave up
kuch pyar ka pagalpan where was the story

Omg!!
I totally forgot KPKPPBT in my post, that was beyond awful.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shakk
I want to rant about this soo much! This awful drama is probably close to the worst ones I've ever seen (including Indian dramas). Why on earth would a man go back to his 'arranged fiance' ?! I never understand how that could be even a valid point on doing, especially because his wife loved him. She had every damn right to be suspicious, your stupid ass didn't tell her the truth and then you're gonna go be mad at her? Ugh. I never finished it, but for peace of mind googled in what happened at the end. Apparently the dude ends up with his ex-fiance and leaves his wife, and when she's about to leave his new wife asks the ex-wife not to leave..! Um, yeah, she wasn't going to divorce him, so what's the point..ugh. anyways..
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mann Mayal (though didnt start because of the bad reviews)
Ashk (saw only fawad parts)
Ishqaway
Most of Mawra shows 🤔

will add some later