Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What the ? Last episode ? How ? Here I was imagining some solid epis on Shireen revenge game. But I have hopes in writers.. they have given proper closure to everyone toh last epi bhi acha hi hoga.

Just that, If Aurang had to marry Palwasha and leave the gaun then why putting him in the montage ? He didn't even have any important role.. There should have been Torah Khan in the montage.. Aurang wasn't even present in so many episodes and even in the end he did bigaro everything.

I was rewatching the first few episodes of it, the scenes I found cute of Aurang Palwasha now I hated so much.. Aurang was not in love with her.. he was inclined towards her due to her behaviour.. ughhh.. if she wasn't in the picture, Aurang was done falling for Shireen. But kher, now no more Aurang for Shireen.. I want a happy ending for her.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello to everyone!!
Im a silent reader basically, ,not much active on IF but thought to share my views.

The people who think Torah's proposal was genuine, I feel it isnt genuine because in the Precap I think it isn't Bano he slapped but it is Shireen whom he slapped, she is the one wearing bridal dress plus the same dress shireen is wearing in OST where Torah helds her hand forcefully n is hurting her. Another Torah and Shireen scene is OST is where she is sleeping in room and he is sitting outside the room being content. I don't why but I feel Torah wouldn't be genuine at all to her and make her life more miserable. What I dont get is if he wanted to do that why marry Shireen only.

I agree why was stupid Aurang in the montage even? Shirens MIL and Torah deserve place in Montage due to their acting and roles.

I really wish Bano knew how her hateful words and weird behavior instigated Torah to kill her both brothers and destroy so many lives. Maybe if he would have got the love and normal family life from Bano he wouldn't want to take revenge so badly.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think Torah misbehavrs with Shireen because she stands against him.. I hope she kills him in the end.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They had so many filler eps but now will rush the last episode. Had hoti hai.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
How will they show everything in one episode :$
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maybe they entend to make season 2.😉
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lol.. I want everything to be done in season 1 only .. don't want a leap and kids story 😆.

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe they entend to make season 2.😉

Dontngve them bad ideas
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Just imagine season 2 . Like Shameem got married to the evil Gullistan. Shireen is married to Torah. Their story, Aurang's revenge, their kids and many possibilities.😉 I am not good in writing , but a gr8 writer can hold the thread.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Remember guys, Shireen gave Aurang a baddua, that he will never get a happy life..and his life will become hell just like hers etc..

I wonder if they will show anything regarding this ? Since he has left village will they show anything about him in the last episode ?